Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? (27142 Views)

HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / Have U Ever Experience This / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 4:54am On Oct 04, 2014
Ok, I have seen all your answer.
1. Am not in a rush to find a husband.
2. Am a career oriented person.
3. I have never been attracted to a person before.
4. I am not a old person.
5. I'm not interested in having a boy friend at the moment because they are distraction.
6. I am not a teenager.
7. I am not a gold digger.
These are answers to some of the replies.
I have never felt that reaction over someone before.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by AreaFada2: 5:32am On Oct 04, 2014
cheesy
SexyFox: Ok, I have seen all your answer.
5. I'm not interested in having a boy friend at the moment because they are distraction.
6. I am not a teenager.

Pants on fire!

Mbok, tell me you'd not date a handsome 27 years old Mr. Dangote or Mr Okoya or Mr OteDOLLAR or Mr Alakija, heir to any of the well-known biz empires.

Abeg spare us all those "money is not everything" bobos.

Baba@dTop bless you as you honestly reply.

Thank you sweetheart. grin
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by seunax(m): 5:37am On Oct 04, 2014
kika23: I haven't experienced love but I have Lust.... undecided
I tink am experiencin dat wit u rite nw. grin
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Awesomeking: 6:04am On Oct 04, 2014
Me,my first day in a new school,was just strolling out of class then an ss1 student just walks bye,my brain kinda switched off a bit,when it came back all i could hear in my head was -[i saw ur face,in a crowded place,and i dont know what to do,cuz i wil never be wid u]..until d day i graduated i never tokd to the gal,shez just too beautiful,whenever i call her attention,i just stand there speechless
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Revolva(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2014
manytimes..but truth to b said....in Alpacinos voice..Turst no one
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Opiosko: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2014
SexyFox: I was standing in a line to withdraw money in a bank today, I raise my head looking for a spot to snatch for myself so I can withdraw and leave the bank. That was when I saw the most wonderful smile I have ever seen. As soon as our eyes met I quickly remove my face. The moment when I was looking at him, I felt the time pause, my legs shaking and my stomach doing some funny movement. Through out my time in the bank I kept glancing at the banker. I believe that was love at first sight.

Have you ever experience something similar?
Why won't someone fall in love at first sight with a guy who is waiting to withdraw money?. Nothing do u jare, keep on loving.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Opiosko: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2014
SexyFox: Ok, I have seen all your answer.
6. I am not a teenager.
What i like here is that u didn't deny being a liar. There's hope for u.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Geenickel(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2014
love at frst sight is no myth...peepz...its real..occurs rarely.... i had an experience too..
#see dia strained earss!!!!..lol
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2014
Her name is FS
It was in ma 100level back then. During my 1st semester exam & I went reading overnight. Nepa struck,there was total darkness & it was raining so I was scared. I ran to keep myself from the rain,when this beautiful girl I never seen in my life came behind me and said excuse me.. OMG!!! I swear to God,I feel in love instantly. Unfortunately 4 me, we belong to different social class. I was just growning and I acted more like a secondary school kid while she was way matured than I was.
#storyforthegodstho
FS is now married but I really love and still love her soo much
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2014
Fantasywrita:
Once I went to a passport office to get a passport. was waiting for a friend when I saw this really beautiful girl....as in, in my life I have never stared at a girl till I turned around to keep staring...she noticed and smiled back at me, and even looked back at me multiple times before she entered the passport office.

I knew she wanted me to come talk to her but I didn't! Thinking of it now, I feel terrible!

So I so agree with SexyFox.

Really? What were u thinking bro? U shud av approached her
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Gbadebo01(m): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2014
SexyFox:

I think you are wrong. My reasons below:
1. I hate light skin guys but he is fair.
2. I stay awy from short guys. He is short.
3. He has fat lips and fat nose which I normally hate.
This is not lust.

By the way I did not even talk with him. And I have seen way handsome guys before. I wouldnt even call him handsome in my dictionary of handsome.
na ladies follow me the guy do joor! no be say u like am . na under influence of 'sometin' u dey!
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Xmen149(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
SexyFox:

This is not lust.

By the way I did not even talk with him. And I have seen way handsome guys before. I wouldnt even call him handsome in my dictionary of handsome.

ok,.am your legs were shaking...i think i got it,.."you stood too much & got tired and hungry and bumped into halo!".....WELCOME BACK TO EARTH SISTER!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Xmen149(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
SexyFox:

This is not lust.

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Gracidoinlove(f): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
Experienced it twice buh neva lasted...it's jst infatuatn @ first sight joor
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
omoshelwa:

Really? What were u thinking bro? U shud av approached her

I dunno sis smiley I was probably stunned
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Slowvenom(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Love at first sight? NO, it doesn't last. Just for the moment.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
SexyFox:
I was standing in a line to withdraw money in a bank today, I raise my head looking for a spot to snatch for myself so I can withdraw and leave the bank. That was when I saw the most wonderful smile I have ever seen. As soon as our eyes met I quickly remove my face. The moment when I was looking at him, I felt the time pause, my legs shaking and my stomach doing some funny movement. Through out my time in the bank I kept glancing at the banker. I believe that was love at first sight.

it was the standard you set for your perfect man that was pushing you..
he's working in a bank and probably cute..
would it still be love at first sight if he were a wheel barrow pusher with the same qualities..
sorry to shock you... but he'd only use and dump you
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
SexyFox:
I was standing in a line to withdraw money in a bank today, I raise my head looking for a spot to snatch for myself so I can withdraw and leave the bank. That was when I saw the most wonderful smile I have ever seen. As soon as our eyes met I quickly remove my face. The moment when I was looking at him, I felt the time pause, my legs shaking and my stomach doing some funny movement. Through out my time in the bank I kept glancing at the banker. I believe that was love at first sight.

That wasn't love. It was attraction. Don't be confused
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by jasmines(f): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
SexyFox:
Ok, I have seen all your answer.
6. I am not a teenager.

Yes dearie, love at 1st sight exists, However, I wont advise you to keep arguing because many people are talking based on past hurt of negative experiences with love.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
No but I know someone who has
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by remebombom: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Its probably jst attraction. I dnt think there's love at first sight.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Infomaz(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2014
Tex42:
been writing each other for like eternity.

una love strong pass Titanic own sha o!,forget say jack die o,e get some situations wey pain pass death and e be like say this una own follow.wrote 300 letters after atleast every 6days,that's years!. me no fit o!

We were truly n madly in luv, when d relationship eventually ended, it took me 4 years to get over d hurt, pain n luv. But I loved her at first sight n would've marry her. To date, more than 15yrs after, I've not forgotten her birthday n bear no I'll feelings towards her. Thankfully, I'm 'fell' in luv again n happily married.

So does love at first sight exist? Yes bcus it happened to me, although I know its rare.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by osymary: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
yes ooooooo. my husband is love @ 1st sight
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by hallysonia(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
ronald4lif:
Its likely lust at first sight, love at first is a myth. Maybe you were just imagining him hitting it and you moaning. Let's even assume its love at first sight like you claim, and then getting to know him he's caring, lovable and all sorts but on the flip side he told he has a dreaded disease like the HIV virus, will it still be love at first sight or love at last sight? Point is, love at first sight hardly (or don't) exist. You have to get close to people, know them before love crawls in. Finito
...indeed it s love @first sight
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2014
iLUMeN8:

Really undecided
watin u d expect

Abi u won prove her wrong :>

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Tex42(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Infomaz:

We were truly n madly in luv, when d relationship eventually ended, it took me 4 years to get over d hurt, pain n luv. But I loved her at first sight n would've marry her. To date, more than 15yrs after, I've not forgotten her birthday n bear no I'll feelings towards her. Thankfully, I'm 'fell' in luv again n happily married.

So does love at first sight exist? Yes bcus it happened to me, although I know its rare.
wow! sorry about that(breaking up).

i'll take ur story to heart
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Drkul(f): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Well mine was love at first phonecall (don't know if there is anything like that though) didn't last though, guess I should call it infatuation cry
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by flipflop(f): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
SexyFox:

This is not lust.

maybe he had the best smile you have ever seen. Some people may not look like much with a straight face but when they smile, OMG! u can't resist smiling back ( secretly or openly)
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SenatorJames(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2014
Just to confirm what other people have posted here, its is called lust at first sight or attraction
SexyFox:

You can't Love someone, whose assets (positive) and liabilities (negative) you don't know, it takes time to discover these.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Shakirababy(f): 5:16am On May 19, 2015
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Shakirababy(f): 5:16am On May 19, 2015
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Shakirababy(f): 5:17am On May 19, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 / Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.