Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? (27144 Views)

HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / Have U Ever Experience This / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by kika23(f): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Firefire post=/post/26831602:

well done.

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ONYEBALL: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26830193:
I was standing in a line to withdraw money in a bank today, I raise my head looking for a spot to snatch for myself so I can withdraw and leave the bank. That was when I saw the most wonderful smile I have ever seen. As soon as our eyes met I quickly remove my face. The moment when I was looking at him, I felt the time pause, my legs shaking and my stomach doing some funny movement. Through out my time in the bank I kept glancing at the banker. I believe that was love at first sight.

Have you ever experience something similar?
I think i'm in love.I love uwink.I can't wait to lay my hands on those boobs.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by princebergz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26830913:

I never thought of that. I dont even like s.ex.

so did the cock say to the Love Machine...
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26831007:

I am telling you the truth.

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by kzokul(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Love @ 1st sight coz he is a banker....if na shoemaker gv u dt kind smile shey u go tok love @ 1st sight?SMD
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by AnonymustME(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26831007:

I am telling you the truth, except a man is born again he cannot enter into the kingdom of God
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Waspy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Furck me sideways sideways sideways lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by kika23(f): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
It's always lust at first sight.... Love comes afterwards... #True that
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
That's not love, it's attraction.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2014

Lol... You dont even like sex, but your username is sexyfox?

Anyway op, maybe dat guy is your second rib i guess, Why dont you go for him
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by dre11(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2014

cheesy
cheesy
Maybe ur last bf or current one wasn't/isnt good in that art....
If he was......

U wouldn't make that statement

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by piagetskinner(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
For me I don't believe love @ first sight exists...you can't just love someone ure just seeing 4 the first time.
Love grows overtime,back in my Undergraduate days there was this girl I met in a cab,carrying a standing mirror back to her hostel. she very pretty and decently dressed.
@ that moment I cannot say I fell in love with her, but was probably infatuated by her total appearance....so I helped her get the mirror out of the cab, just to show that I appreciated her looks#if that means anythingundecided
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by dre11(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
What u had was just pure attraction to his eyes and smile......

Love is spiritual
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ronald4lif(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
kika23 post=/post/26831841:
It's always lust at first sight.... Love comes afterwards... #True that

I agree
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by yuzjet(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2014

Me too, I so much hate that thing called s*x. I only like to do it sometimes cheesy

I can't even count on the times I've fallen in love at first sight. I used to see many beautiful girls nau. And, who no like a girl that's beautiful?

What have experienced was f**k at first date. grin

This is only done by sharp guys though. wink wink
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Kunleskey(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lolz..lust @first sight...op nobe love they make you shake o na pure lust..@first sight
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by orgasticdance: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif post=/post/26830528:
Its likely lust at first sight, love at first is a myth. Maybe you were just imagining him hitting it and you moaning. Let's even assume its love at first sight like you claim, and then getting to know him he's caring, lovable and all sorts but on the flip side he told he has a dreaded disease like the HIV virus, will it still be love at first sight or love at last sight? Point is, love at first sight hardly (or don't) exist. You have to get close to people, know them before love crawls in. Finito
Yah. I told her i would still stay even if she has HIV. Don't assume there arent people like that.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
NairaMode post=/post/26831595:
Therre is actually nothing like love so to speak.
Love the way we see it is actually different in the entirety.
Love should be something we naturally feel towards everyone daily. That is actually love in the real sense.

The love we have in marriages towards spuse and children is what I tag a responsibiliy type of love.

The love that we may have towards a guy or a girl on the spot is actually likeness/ fondness/ or lust.

Love in the way people see it ie "I love you"... Something sexual, romantic or emotional actually grows overtime.

Humans do not generally have the capability to love in the real sense... We only have the responsibility type of love. The one God commanded us to have towards one another.

in extreme situations, love would fail and we may only stick to one another because it is required/ demanded and expected or because we are soft.

Dont really know how to put my thoughts together right now. I have money on my mind but I hope it makes little sense.
I dont believe in love at first sight the way we think it to be.
10/10. I love this answer.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by kika23(f): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif post=/post/26831939:

I agree
Thank you (Y)
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by jamillion: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mine was yesterday, wen a girl walk in to my office asking for a particular brand of product from my company believe me I lust in d midst of admiring her beauty of wch It took me tym befor I woke up frm d slumber.....I call dat lust at first sight nt luv...
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Mettal: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Don't know how many times i will tell people that love does not exist.#smh
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by kandiikane(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes, Eva Alordiah, after seeing her in her high video.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yesso. Every time I see a fine girl.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif post=/post/26830528:
Its likely lust at first sight, love at first is a myth. Maybe you were just imagining him hitting it and you moaning. Let's even assume its love at first sight like you claim, and then getting to know him he's caring, lovable and all sorts but on the flip side he told he has a dreaded disease like the HIV virus, will it still be love at first sight or love at last sight? Point is, love at first sight hardly (or don't) exist. You have to get close to people, know them before love crawls in. Finito
u are on point bro,that is how all this girls imagines,why can't it be love at the first sight for a bricklayer why d banker,yeye girls.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
I dont think it is lust sha. If it not love then it must be attraction.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by kandiikane(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26830753:

I think you are wrong. My reasons below:
1. I hate light skin guys but he is fair.
2. I stay awy from short guys. He is short.
3. He has fat lips and fat nose which I normally hate.
This is not lust.

By the way I did not even talk with him. And I have seen way handsome guys before. I wouldnt even call him handsome in my dictionary of handsome.

If you didn't think he was handsome how did you find him attractive without getting to know him?This doesnt make sense.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ronald4lif(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
orgasticdance post=/post/26831953:

Yah. I told her i would still stay even if she has HIV. Don't assume there arent people like that.

This is a different scenario altogether, she's already your girlfriend whom you love and met her without the virus but in the op case she just met this guy for the first time and upon getting to know him she realized he got the dreaded virus, in the former there's been a long lasting love whereas in the latter the love (simply put lust) is at first sight. Great difference if you ask me.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by deeobserver209(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Love at first sight are usually more or less Lust at first sight.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by M4gunners: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2014

Can you repeat that again and this time slowly ?
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
dancok post=/post/26832116:
u are on point bro,that is how all this girls imagines,why can't it be love at the first sight for a bricklayer why d banker,yeye girls.
your heart must have been broken. As for me, heart break no dey my dictionary.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Have you ever heard of the words Lust or 'Infatuation' ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 / Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.