Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? (27138 Views)

HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / Have U Ever Experience This / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by keandre: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
buoye1 post=/post/26831117:
Question for the gods!

austinbrown post=/post/26831121:
Story for the gods, love doesn't exist.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ElFenomeno1: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26830193:
I was standing in a line to withdraw money in a bank today, I raise my head looking for a spot to snatch for myself so I can withdraw and leave the bank. That was when I saw the most wonderful smile I have ever seen. As soon as our eyes met I quickly remove my face. The moment when I was looking at him, I felt the time pause, my legs shaking and my stomach doing some funny movement. Through out my time in the bank I kept glancing at the banker. I believe that was love at first sight.

Have you ever experience something similar?

What is this one saying?! undecided
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by keandre: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
i 4 talk,thread don make fp
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by akoaki(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
This may be called INFATUATION.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26830913:

I never thought of that. I dont even like s.ex.
I am not doubting you, but from experience "long last you go realize say you be lesbo". Not like I have anything against anyone sexual preference, but dear if you dont even like sex then you are lesbo. Its okay but you should just be aware. You are welcome.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by usten: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
OP should have followed the lead and related the experience...or was the banker holding some wads of cash grin love kor lust ni

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by kokobaba: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26830753:

I think you are wrong. My reasons below:
1. I hate light skin guys but he is fair.
2. I stay awy from short guys. He is short.
3. He has fat lips and fat nose which I normally hate.
This is not lust.

By the way I did not even talk with him. And I have seen way handsome guys before. I wouldnt even call him handsome in my dictionary of handsome.

My sister, there is nothing called love at first sight. It is just mere imagination. Love is a seed that grows overtime, it does not happen instantly.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by expertfingers(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Agybabe post=/post/26830870:
It is called ATTRACTION. Not love at first sight.

Seconded. Attraction is the correct word.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
woodcook post=/post/26831256:
I am not doubting you, but from experience "long last you go realize say you be lesbo". Not like I have anything against anyone sexual preference, but dear if you dont even like sex then you are lesbo. Its okay but you should just be aware. You are welcome.
abeg I no be lesbo.

Meanwhile I'm on fp. smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by chomaloo(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Na waa for u ooh MONICA.ds naa love @moni site ooh.if u say d guy naa keke drive,u no go call am stupid love ohh.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by royalicon(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Try and revisit the bank and see if you will have same experience.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2014

This is not lust.

By the way I did not even talk with him. And I have seen way handsome guys before. I wouldnt even call him handsome in my dictionary of handsome.

Dnt lie jarey.
Did u just say He s a BANKER?
girls nd money eh...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by jaybee3(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
more like lust at first sight

o'boy, make i just no talk

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by nkpommpko(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2014

This is not lust.

please when last did you have a satisfying hot sizzling sex and are you in a relationship? These might contribute to your out of body experience

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by brainey: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ur name has said it all! Fox belongs to d dog family!...... And sex?he could have poked u ryt there on d queue if he had made d move,like a dog!

Did yu even take time to look @ his left 4th finger to look for a ring sign b4 starting to soak yur undies?sssssssshhhhhhiiiiiiiooooooorrrrrr!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
rapsodeep post=/post/26831437:

Dnt lie jarey.
Did u just say He s a BANKER?
girls nd money eh...
why do you guys think all girls are after your money?
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Kunleskey(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
I was standing in a line to withdraw money in a bank today, I raise my head looking for a spot to snatch for myself so I can withdraw and leave the bank. That was when I saw the most wonderful smile I have ever seen. As soon as our eyes met I quickly remove my face. The moment when I was looking at him, I felt the time pause, my legs shaking and my stomach doing some funny movement. Through out my time in the bank I kept glancing at the banker. I believe that was love at first sight.

imagine me @op
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by onlymase(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
even love at first phone conversation
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Firefire(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif post=/post/26830528:

Its likely lust at first sight, love at first is a myth.

Let's even assume its love at first sight like you claim, and then getting to know him he's caring, lovable and all sorts but on the flip side he told he has a dreaded disease like the HIV virus, will it still be love at first sight or love at last sight? Point is, love at first sight hardly (or don't) exist.

You have to get close to people, know them before love crawls in. Finito
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
brainey post=/post/26831497:
Ur name has said it all! Fox belongs to d dog family!...... And sex?he could have poked u ryt there on d queue if he had made d move,like a dog!

Did yu even take time to look @ his left 4th finger to look for a ring sign b4 starting to soak yur undies?sssssssshhhhhhiiiiiiiooooooorrrrrr!
I am not even interested in doing anything about the love/attraction or whatever it is. So why would I be looking for a ring. I am more interested in pursuing my carrer than in pursuing a guy that I know nothing about.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by darlingnuel(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Summary of what happened: U got swept off ur feet by the fact dt he's got a gud job... He's a Banker... & a potential 'money bag'. grin No dey yearn like say miracle happened.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes I have. I was in primary 5 and she sat two seats behind me. grin she was an Egyptian. I always took her side.

Aside that, love no dey follow me. Na me dey find am and that shitty emotion is cunning and hard to flipping find! grin
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by kika23(f): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
I haven't experienced love but I have Lust.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
There is actually nothing like love so to speak.
Love the way we see it is actually different in its entirety.
Love should be something we naturally feel towards everyone daily. That is actually love in the real sense.

The love we have in marriages towards spouse and children is what I tag a responsibiliy type of love.

The love that we may have towards a guy or a girl on the spot is actually likeness/ fondness/ or lust.

Love in the way people see it "I love you"... I.e. Something sensual, romantic or emotional actually grows overtime.

Humans do not generally have the capability to love in the real sense... We only have the responsibility type of love. The one God commanded us to have towards one another.

Given extreme situations and circumstances, love would fail and we may only stick to one another because it is required/ demanded and expected or because we are soft.

Dont really know how to put my thoughts together right now. I have money on my mind but I hope it makes little sense.
I dont believe in love at first sight the way we think it to be.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Firefire(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
kika23 post=/post/26831588:
I haven't experienced love but I have Lust.... undecided

well done.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by AnonymustME(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Love at first sight? no i haven't experienced it... and I don't believe it exists

but lust at first sight tho....Severally!!.. infact anytime i see a big juicy but.t in a skin tight gown grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by charleff512(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2014

I have experienced such it is called INFATUATION.If you get closer you might never love the person.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by kingvicking(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26830913:

I never thought of that. I dont even like s.ex.

Yapa, confess now, before I tell everyone the truth.lol just kidding o
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by dammytosh: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2014

You are mistakenly lusting after a contract staff wearing a suit he got on credit. Date him and your eyes will clear after you are trapped in the midst of banker's debt.

Olodo.

Love at first sight fire.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
If You Mean Lust At 1st Sight. Yes!
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Orikinla(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
There is nothing like Love at first Sight.
It is just lust at first sight.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by UnknownT: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2014

This is not lust.

Josydaky, maybe it is because he is a banker? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 / Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.