Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? (27136 Views)

HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / Have U Ever Experience This / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by yuzjet(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
purplekayc: lolz grin

U're sighted wink
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by stjsd(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by usmanbaba(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
Which bank is dat if I may ask? Cause I sense is first bank
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by MadCow1: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox: I was standing in a line to withdraw money in a bank today, I raise my head looking for a spot to snatch for myself so I can withdraw and leave the bank. That was when I saw the most wonderful smile I have ever seen. As soon as our eyes met I quickly remove my face. The moment when I was looking at him, I felt the time pause, my legs shaking and my stomach doing some funny movement. Through out my time in the bank I kept glancing at the banker. I believe that was love at first sight.

Have you ever experience something similar?

How much did you see him withdrawing that made you fall in love at first sight?

angry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ogaprime(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox: That was when I saw the most wonderful smile.

De guy dey advert close up toothpaste jare

SexyFox: As soon as our eyes met I quickly remove my face.

He is lookin 4 de culprit, de "air destabilizer"

SexyFox: The moment when I was looking at him, I felt the time pause

Sorry, my bad. Mama called nd I gats to answer nd I dnt want to miss a tin. so I had to pause it

SexyFox: my legs shaking

Its because u have been standing for long

SexyFox: and my stomach doing some funny movement.

Lool..u dey purge. na de beans wey u chop, u no am warm well

SexyFox: Through out my time in the bank I kept glancing at the banker.

Mek de banker no go move sum thousands from de money u won witdraw

SexyFox:

Nah!! But except de stomach funny movement. toilet solved dat 4 me

Loooooool.... Dnt mind me, love can found anywer anyhow, only if its yurs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by farano(f): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
Maybe ur last bf or current one wasn't/isnt good in that art....
If he was......

U wouldn't make that statement
hehehehehe noted grin
*coughs*
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by farano(f): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
yuzjet:

Me too, I so much hate that thing called s*x. I only like to do it sometimes cheesy

I can't even count on the times I've fallen in love @d first sight. I used to see many beautiful girls nau. And, who no like a girl that's beautiful?

What have experienced is f**k @first date. grin

This is only done by sharp guys though. wink wink
Hian!
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by yuzjet(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
farano: Hian!

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by dre11(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
farano: hehehehehe noted grin
*coughs*

She briefly breeze in
And left
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yea,with that aranaa girl
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Demichaels: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox: I was standing in a line to withdraw money in a bank today, I raise my head looking for a spot to snatch for myself so I can withdraw and leave the bank. That was when I saw the most wonderful smile I have ever seen. As soon as our eyes met I quickly remove my face. The moment when I was looking at him, I felt the time pause, my legs shaking and my stomach doing some funny movement. Through out my time in the bank I kept glancing at the banker. I believe that was love at first sight.

::
THAT was chemistry in action. Don't be deceived by the mere CHEMICAL REACTION. it wasn't love but Lust at first sight

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Mancity26(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
keandre:

Hmm,story 4 the godz
if i hear say u no like sex...
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by zicoraads: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Girls be loving bankers since the stone age cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by keandre: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mancity26:
sexyfox if i hear say u no like sex...
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by keandre: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
zicoraads: Girls be loving bankers since the slave ships cheesy

grin
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mancity26:
if i hear say u no like sex...
and now that you have heard nko. I hate it!!!
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by 30secs(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Why e be say na for atm points people dey see/do bad bad tinx dis days?
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Mancity26(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox:
and now that you have heard nko. I hate it!!!
I understand..u hate it like honey
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
It happens tho... Reason being that u prolly might not have experienced it before.. Truth is: it can never be addressed as Love, Maybe something like "Intense Attraction" is a better word.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by mcdokwe(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2014

he is a banker and that explains it.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Unionised(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2014

Not fair at all.

Those beggars and cripples should also benefit from LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT naw...

I wonder why people don't "fall in love with them" sad

LUST AT FIRST SIGHT....
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by micolaj: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
NO except one-MY MOTHER
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Mintayo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nothing like love at first sight!
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by lanregidi: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
That is "Lust" and not "LOVE" ok..

Chinese Billionaire Says: If You’re Poor At 35, You Deserve It -

Jack Ma: Before I founded Alibaba, I invited 24 friends to my house to discuss the business opportunity. After discussing for a full two hours, they were still confused — I have to say that I may not have put myself across in a clear manner manner then. The verdict: 23 out of the 24 people in the room told me to drop the idea, for a multitude of reasons, such as: ‘you do not know anything about the internet, and more prominently, you do not have the start-up capital for this’ etc etc.

There was only one friend (who was working in a bank then) who told me, “If you want to do it, just try it. If things don’t work out the way you expected it to, you can always revert back to what you were doing before.” I pondered upon this for one night, and by the next morning, I decided I would do it anyway, even if all of the 24 people opposed the idea.

http://www.ftsnews.com.ng/2014/10/chinese-billionaire-says-if-youre-poor.html?m=1

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by deavicky(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes but if only the person in question is beautiful or hansom.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
is merlin season 10 out??
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Laitesmart(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes now... I have exxperienced love at first sight a million times... I do experience it anytime i see my best food!!
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Infomaz(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes, I have. I remember now like yesterday. It was thunderbolt! i mean like d explosion of a million stars!! we went on to have 4 years of wonderful luv relationship, before we grew n fell apart. During d period, before d advent of GSM, I wrote her about 300 letters n she replied with about 250.

If you take in consideration that it takes about 6 days for my letter to get to her and another 6 days for hers to get to me, you would get an idea of how crazily in luv we were.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by holatin(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
yeah what I felt seeing her was so strong and real. unfortunately she is an housewife.
met at a cafe
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
holatin: yeah what I felt seeing her was so strong and real. unfortunately she is an housewife.
met at a cafe
eyaaahhhhh
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by nenergy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox:
I think you are wrong. My reasons below:
1. I hate light skin guys but he is fair.
2. I stay awy from short guys. He is short.
3. He has fat lips and fat nose which I normally hate.
Chai! See how you 'description' God's creator.
Anyways, what you felt was a panicked attack- a rush of blood to the head. grin
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yeah... I believe it exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 / Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.