Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. (2664 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by lawrenceunaa: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
everyone is born a virgin but only self control determines how long u would be one

that guy is a player with conscience .
1) he asked
2)refused to do the thing

so if ur frn can't change him then let her leave him for another

1 Like

Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by idonbilivit(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ok no problem. I will advice her for you like you did request. She should let him go,his not a bad person,just a player with conscience,some of us don't like breaking your virginity and heart at the same time cos it makes us a monster. We rather break one and leave the other(if the other still dey o!) grin. Another option which the average 9ja wey no dey play with spiritual/urban legend stuff is to believe the guy is in occult or believes in the urban legend that if you break a virginity ur juju go spoil as an occultist. But for me I know one thing about virgins and it's that they have very high moral standards or they have problems in that department grin. But whichever be the case with your friend she should move ahead with her life,there are so many other nice guys out there searching for her(like me). You can also move my ministry as a fellow NL by hooking me up with her for more advice,shoulder to lean on or any other anatomy she prefers. grin

Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by PrettyPhine(f): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
@ Idonbilivit

Hahahahahaha.......I no fit laff.
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Dcholeric: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
I tried it once, meennn!! it was hell.

not everyguy wants a virgin, I wouldn't want to marry one after my first experience with one, it was damn hard to disvirgin her, she was always screaming anytime I tried(even though she told me she wanted it)
nobody tell me to carry my d*ck run before them arrest me for murder
she actually had someone else disvirgin her.
#don't ask me how u knew#

another thing is that when you sleep with a girl and somehow the relationship didn't work in time processes,
she will so accuse you of woman slaughter Infact she will almost swear for you and the guilt wouldn't leave your heart easily if you have a pity heart.

now talk more of a virgin
I think the guy is not sure he can spend the rest of his life with her and don't want to just disvirgin her and then dump her probably because he doesn't want to live with the guilt of doing her strong thing
he might be afraid of karma also.
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by idonbilivit(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
@PrettyPhine this is not a laffing matter grin Pls do the needful grin
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by thewidemouth(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Abegi.. Wat's all dis RUBBISH I hear bout virgin girls swearin 4 boys.. Abeg, let me hear word oo.. If u wana disvirgin a girl. Pls do it joor as long as it is nt rape or she is nt underage and as long as it is her wish.. Which can rubbish I dey read 4 here about swear nd all dat crap.. It's little boys that fear dat crap... Y dnt GIRLS fear d so called "swear" or "curse" of virgin boys?? Na only virgin girls sabi swear.. Were dey nt told dat sleepin wit a man is nt enuf to make him stay so wat d heck.. Dat tale is as old as time abeg.. Some virgin girls have bad characters so sometimes, it aint all about d genitals.. It can be from d virgin girls..
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by alphaking(m): 5:51am On Oct 08, 2014
veegirl:
I dont think dere's a problem. you your friend shud ignore him back. Maybe he's just formin dat attitude so dat you'll she'll feel bad and allow him disV you her. Be wise and dont make rash decisions. Might just realize later on dat he's not worth it.
nice one grin but the guy no try o!
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Dcholeric: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
thewidemouth
boy stop ranting na

I don hear say you and Aristotle na mate

1.nobody said virgin swear dey affect guys

2.nobody said guys shouldn't disvirgin a girl

3.so therefore your argument is baseless and you know what? that's Rubish

I don unfollow the thread o,so make sure you quote me if you have something to say.

nuisance.
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by PrettyPhine(f): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Thanks wonderful friends here. You guys were helpful, I think she has made her decision.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pis:can U Pet Ur Woman In Such A Manner / He Asked Her To Move In With Him / (PICS) This Lady Says She Aint For Black Men. See Response.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.