Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? (14150 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / Why Do Calabar Women Change Their Names When They Marry From Another Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2014
tosyne2much: bwhahahahahahahahahahaha laf wan kill me here ooo.. I grin so tey everybody dey look me here
cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Adaeze003(f): 6:19am On Oct 04, 2014
This question should be for both sexes unless u're tryna say guys rape girls...

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by spydeer(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2014
Why do most women pretend like its only men that need sex?

Why do Nigerian men make women feel that they gain alot from avin sex wit woman? U go here phrases like-she don giv me, i don collect.wada Bleep

Why do som girls believe that sex before marriage may lead to no wedding, infact u must b very stupid,takin a risk, not satisfied wit ur inner look & inner sweetnes & desperate if u want dat, what if d guy cant satisfy u? Wat if he cant impregnate?

What if u ar both not bedically compatible!

Nigerians tooo overate sex;like its one big tin

Now! Lie down sharp sharp......

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Abimloaded(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
MizMyColi:
So it's now a money for sex exchange?

SMH for the posters on this thread. undecided

kindly reply my mail sister. I've got an info for you pls!!!
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by incredibleone: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
MizMyColi:

,u expect us to give money without sex?? Then what z d gain,u love,u spend,if d r\ship breaks then we lose it all...can u av a sex-filled r\ship with a broke bf??

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
passionate88:
@op, during the courtship and wooing period, won't the guy be buying things for the girl?, what would he gain from her while he buy things for her and take her to many places?. @bolded, condom don finish?.
even those who make condoms say that they arent 100% protective angry
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by passionate88: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
But it's way safer than skin to skin

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2014
passionate88:
But it's way safer than skin to skin
really? so what would u do if Ur Gf gets pregnant even after using condom? undecided
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by passionate88: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
really? so what would u do if Ur Gf gets pregnant even after using condom? undecided
I don't have a gf. A girl can only get pregnant when a condom tear or is leaky... If it's leaky, she will tell the guy and he will either buy her the drugs or she'll get it herself. If she didn't tell him, then she know what she's looking for.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by valdes00(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Lolzz.. Dat moment wey u go computer village to buy second hand fone witout testin it, u reach ouse on am cum see say bluetooth no gud, network dey shake, mouth piece bad, keypad strong... He don b for u b dat

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2014
passionate88:
I don't have a gf. A girl can only get pregnant when a condom tear or is leaky... If it's leaky, she will tell the guy and he will either buy her the drugs or she'll get it herself. If she didn't tell him, then she know what she's looking for.
whatever, I seriously don't understand a thing u saidangry how will she know it tore when its insyd her? ever heard of condom leakage? a condom can leak or tear without both of u knowing it. what about STDs? condoms can prevent that too??
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by valdes00(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
She don go play away match be dat.....
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by passionate88: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
whatever, I seriously don't understand a thing u saidangry how will she know it tore when its insyd her? ever heard of condom leakage? a condom can leak or tear without both of u knowing it. what about STDs? condoms can prevent that too??
So are you trying to tell me that a girl won't know when sperm leaked into her?.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2014
passionate88:
So are you trying to tell me that a girl won't know when sperm leaked into her?.
wait, are u a girl?? Do u know if they know when sperm leaks? This argument is pointless, coz u dnt learn, ur insisting ur right angry
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by passionate88: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
wait, are u a girl?? Do u know if they know when sperm leaks? This argument is pointless, coz u dnt learn, ur insisting ur right angry
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by ericessien24: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2014
uniqueren:
@poster
you wanna know why? its cos the girls allow it and some even believe the BS peroid!!
you be virgin?
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Jasi7(m): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

I ve heard a true life story where a man decided to wait till marriage before touching his woman even though before he has persuaded her to let it happen and she refused....till today Miz,that family has no child(6years). Now tel me,shey d man wuld have broken free from this wahala if he had tried impregnating her with no results abi. But now see what patience has done to d man jst because he decided to wait for d right time,with d right person,under the right ceiling.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Jasi7(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
KMTee:
if you don't want sex before marriage
don't demand anything from them unless they offer
love and respect are reciprocal
if you respect yourself, guy will respect you

but aint sure this is possible cos we gurls are fond of demanding, money for hairdo, recharge cards, take me for shopping, etc
and once u ask for those things, they want something in return.

bible doesn't support sex before marriage and i don't see where bible said men should shoulder gfs' responsibilities before marriage.

PUNCHLINE....u jst nailed it
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by calaharry: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2014
...because SOME GUYS WANT TO BE SURE THEY CAN STILL BEAR CHILDREN, AS IN THE WORLD TODAY MOST FEMALE CRAVE FOR FANTASY NOT LOVE, MATERIAL THINGS AND MONEY AT TENDER AGES IN EXCHANGE FOR SEX WHICH HAS RESULTED IN THEIR HAVING MULTIPLE SEX PARTNERS EXPERIENCE OVER TIME.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 08, 2014
Just like in all western countries, Its kinda a Prerequisite or lemme say a Norm... You even went far by talking about s*x before marriage; These days, S*x is after exchanging a few phone calls and paying a visit...

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by uniqueren(f): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
ericessien24:
you be virgin?
question for the gods
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2014
mesoade:
Most of the guys here are those that are dissapointed in their 1st relationship in which they didn't ask for sex and was sending recharge cards to the girl,giving her money e.t.c.
So,they wisen up,and they now trust girls less,in other not to lose again in their new relationship they start demanding for sex.
true talk bro...i know of guys like that..they wisen up when their 1st lov dissapoints them and start b.anging anyhow!

Anyway, i don't support sex before marriage...

#teamzipuptillweddingnight
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2014
passionate88:
so you are encouraging abortion?? angry
passionate88:
so you are encouraging abortion??
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by passionate88: 11:05am On Oct 10, 2014
kenkwodoski:
so you are encouraging abortion?? angryso you are encouraging abortion??
I'm not encouraging abortion... But if the baby has to go for the mother to survive, I'll encourage it... It's better to save a soul than to allow both to die... By the way, in the context you quote, I meant to prevent pregnancy not to kill a foetus.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2014
passionate88:
I'm not encouraging abortion... But if the baby has to go for the mother to survive, I'll encourage it... It's better to save a soul than to allow both to die... By the way, in the context you quote, I meant to prevent pregnancy not to kill a foetus.
any method of preventing pregnancy apart from absitence is a sin...Hope you know that
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by passionate88: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2014
kenkwodoski:
any method of preventing pregnancy apart from absitence is a sin...Hope you know that
At the end of the day, the way u define sin might be slightly different from the way I do..
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2014
passionate88:
At the end of the day, the way u define sin might be slightly different from the way I do..
yes i know...but one both of us need to know is that sin is sin...
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by passionate88: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2014
kenkwodoski:
yes i know...but one both of us need to know is that sin is sin...
It depends on what you see a sin.. In my schl, (uniport) some students stand at the main gate looking for free rides into the premises, some cars stop to pick a few, there is this particular car with an AG clergy sticker on it's windshield that never stop to carry/help students.. The driver is a pastor, yet he still does that... And in church he might have read the story of the good samaritan to his congregation.. Now to me, that's a sin.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
passionate88:
It depends on what you see a sin.. In my schl, (uniport) some students stand at the main gate looking for free rides into the premises, some cars stop to pick a few, there is this particular car with an AG clergy sticker on it's windshield that never stop to carry/help students.. The driver is a pastor, yet he still does that... And in church he might have read the story of the good samaritan to his congregation.. Now to me, that's a sin.
i totally agree with you bro...it's not as if am tryna preach to you bro, but it's just that these days, we tend to interprete things to fufil our selfish desires, not to obey what God has set...

That's sin to you, and i also see it as sin of omision..
Once we begin to see sin as a serious offence againts the will of God, then we know what sin really is...
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by jpphilips(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
EroticAngelina:

lol
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Erotic angelina pls are u a virgin?
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Who are the moderators of this nairaland page sef, dey should stop changing the words i use... For crying out loud i am posting in romance section....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict? / How Long Should Courtship Last? / What's Your Plan For 2024?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.