Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! (12117 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by farano(f): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
daveP: you can drop your lines now. Thank you!
Alright sir *sweating profusely* grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
ŤĤĨŚ ĨŚ ŐŦŦĨČĨÁĹĹŶ 2014 MŐŚŤ ßŐŔĨŃĞ thread sad

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by SpcAgtOko: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
iceberylin: ŤĤĨŚ ĨŚ ŐŦŦĨČĨÁĹĹŶ 2014 MŐŚŤ ßŐŔĨŃĞ thread sad

grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Me me me! My lines are ready smiley

a moment (goes back stage and communes with anonymous director. Comes back out)

The floor is thrown open for delivery of lines. If you are ready pls step forward and lets make this hall boom. Thank you
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by mosbiod(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
farano: na food? grin
lyk seriously..tell me you've started the wooing already wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
I am a consolation prize to the first slot.

So ladies on the first slot, it is a win win situationgrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
farano: Alright sir *sweating profusely* grin
pls take the floor. Thank you!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by SpcAgtOko: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
daveP: a moment (goes back stage and communes with anonymous director. Comes back out)

The floor is thrown open for delivery of lines. If you are ready pls step forward and lets make this hall boom. Thank you

Thanks sir

*takes a deep breath* ...

I also didn't think I would be here today.. but since I am.....

They say there are two sides to every story Here is my version:

JB, mein Shatz;
When I first came in contact with you I treated you like every other nairalander; just another online comment. In fact, I failed to even reply your mentions (Shoutout to Seun for making mentions easier to access!) and within a short time after our first encounter, I deactivated that account.

The very next day as I was checking my mentions I noticed you created a thread about me. I did not remember you from our first encounter and I wondered who the mysterious guy was who obviously followed me a lot more than I followed him. wink

I read your profile and posts a little, but made no effort to "get to know you". Without knowing it, we shared similar fears and similar wishes, but I paid you no mind. I continued with my late night nairaland creeping, and posting on random topics. When I saw your name come up, I would check out your profile and wonder what the "mysterious guy" was up to, but I never contacted you, and you never contacted me.

"He is just a kid" I said to myself, "another kid having a good time on nl.."

Fast forward a few months and I happened upon you mentioning my name again and I became much more curious this time. - Months had passed. I had forgotten all about you, but here you were, still calling my name grin

And then I saw your picture. shocked shocked shocked

*heart be still*

Traeume ich?

This "kid" wasn't a kid at all. You were a handsome man who had the ability to make me melt just by looking into the camera.

The more I read your posts, the more I got to know you and know that you possessed everything I wanted in a man:
You are intelligent
You are attractive
You are forgiving
You are trusthworthy
You are loving
You are romantic
You are easy-going
You are adaptive
You are attentive
You are hard-working
You are emphathetic
You are confident
You are courteous
You are peaceful
You are mature
You have a sense of humor
<list has been shortened for the viewers sake wink>

Du bist was ich willst...
Doch, du bist was ich brauch.
Ja!
Du bist fur mich!
Du bist die Welt fur mich.
*hands him a translator*

It is time to make my dreams come true.

They say "A dream is wish your heart makes" and my heart is wishing to be with you.

Our e-home had already been made and I must give you credit there: You did a fine job building it. wink

Now, I want to take this to the next level with you. I have been your friend - the one that has come to love you. I have come to know you in a way that other babes would be jealous of grin
I want so much more though.
I want to return the love that you have so openly given me.
I want to love you endlessly.
Mo fe je ete e.
Mo fe fi owo kan idi e. grin
I want to please you.
I want to be the one you lean on in times of need.
I want to make you smile everyday.
I want Chelsea and Man U to unite as one; Me and You sharing a love that makes all others seem like puppy love.

If I had to tell the world what you mean to me, I would whisper in your ear and tell you "You are everything".

JB, Mo ni fe e...mit jedem Hertschlag... Ich liebe nur dich und ich weiss du liebst mich auch.
Ich kann dir nicht versprechen all deine probleme zu losen....doch - Ich kann dich lieben

Sag mir bitte ja kiss

JB, let me love you for now and forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBMUDrCZKyA

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Davep is it time yet? Ayam ready with my lines
*shivering*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by farano(f): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
My sweet tangerine obinoscopy smiley, I'm so shy embarassed but this is for you

Obim, I have a thing for you. Yes and this is the appropriate time to say it. I made a very descriptive list about how I wanted my "ideal man" to look, behave and treat me. I described him as tall, lean built body, normal skin colour, beautiful smile, sweet, romantic and loyal...and so many more things.

I wrote a very loooooonng list, I believed it.

Then boom!!! I met you! Just like I had written in my list, better than I ever expected! I still can't get over it. Very identical to how I described "him". I'm so ecstatic and thankful.

Obim, my heart desire smiley , You're the man of my dreams. The man i've been searching for. You're too good to be true! Only you can sweeten my heart. Everything about you dey make my head dey swell. What did you give to me huh obim?

I'm going gaga crazy! My heart is going jigi jigi like the sound from a railway station smiley Hop on my boat of love, let's sail away! Me and you forever! cheesy

***gives him a single red rose, holds his hand in a romantic way, stares deeply into his beautiful eyes***

I promise to treat you like a Prince, to love and obey you. You deserve someone to make you happy, to laugh with, to be there for you. You deserve someone that can be trusted, someone to keep you safe. Someone that can be your lover and best friend. Someone to be serious but also silly with. Someone to cherish your heart. Someone to make delicious and healthy meals for you. Someone to always give you a shoulder massage even when you're least expecting it. Someone to bear you the most adorable children and raise them to fear and honor God.

Honey, I can do ALL those things if you can let me smiley I also promise to love ur flaws because they make you who you are.

Darling, You're so decent, so understanding and so cheerful. I'll always feel you and i'll always adore you.

Here I am Obim, expressing my love for you. I want to shout it out loud...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Mention(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsGoodness: ŴĤŐ ŴÁŃÁ ßĔ ŴŐŐĔĎ wink
Me!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheryl1: Davep is it time yet? Ayam ready with my lines
*shivering*
yes you can. Thank you cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
kingphilip: naijaboiy irishkez chibwike and mynd44 is this the wooing thread or I missed my way because till thy kingdom come this thread will not witness like 5 wooing lines of the wooers

and mynd44 u said it yesterday fa

I am an observer
Turning on my observing mode cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
ĞĨŔĹŚ ÁŃĎ ŤĤĔĨŔ ßŐŔĨŃĞ ĹĨŃĔŚ sad

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by naijaboiy: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
iceberylin: ĞĨŔĹŚ ÁŃĎ ŤĤĔĨŔ ßŐŔĨŃĞ ĹĨŃĔŚ sad
That's because it's coming from their heart and not something cooked up like we guys do smiley

Don't discourage them undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by SpcAgtOko: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2014

Sharrap dia angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
(studio officers attempt to bounce him) (whistles) leave him alone (narrows eyes @ him)
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by kilokeys(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
hian
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Thanks sir

*takes a deep breath* ...

I also didn't think I would be here today.. but since I am.....

They say there are two sides to every story Here is my version:

JB, mein Shatz;
When I first came in contact with you I treated you like every other nairalander; just another online comment. In fact, I failed to even reply your mentions (Shoutout to Seun for making mentions easier to access!) and within a short time after our first encounter, I deactivated that account.

The very next day as I was checking my mentions I noticed you created a thread about me. I did not remember you from our first encounter and I wondered who the mysterious guy was who obviously followed me a lot more than I followed him. wink

I read your profile and posts a little, but made no effort to "get to know you". Without knowing it, we shared similar fears and similar wishes, but I paid you no mind. I continued with my late night nairaland creeping, and posting on random topics. When I saw your name come up, I would check out your profile and wonder what the "mysterious guy" was up to, but I never contacted you, and you never contacted me.

"He is just a kid" I said to myself, "another kid having a good time on nl.."

Fast forward a few months and I happened upon you mentioning my name again and I became much more curious this time. - Months had passed. I had forgotten all about you, but here you were, still calling my name grin

And then I saw your picture. shocked shocked shocked

*heart be still*

Traeume ich?

This "kid" wasn't a kid at all. You were a handsome man who had the ability to make me melt just by looking into the camera.

The more I read your posts, the more I got to know you and know that you possessed everything I wanted in a man:
You are intelligent
You are attractive
You are forgiving
You are trusthworthy
You are loving
You are romantic
You are easy-going
You are adaptive
You are attentive
You are hard-working
You are emphathetic
You are confident
You are courteous
You are peaceful
You are mature
You have a sense of humor
<list has been shortened for the viewers sake wink>

Du bist was ich willst...
Doch, du bist was ich brauch.
Ja!
Du bist fur mich!
Du bist die Welt fur mich.
*hands him a translator*

It is time to make my dreams come true.

They say "A dream is wish your heart makes" and my heart is wishing to be with you.

Our e-home had already been made and I must give you credit there: You did a fine job building it. wink

Now, I want to take this to the next level with you. I have been your friend - the one that has come to love you. I have come to know you in a way that other babes would be jealous of grin
I want so much more though.
I want to return the love that you have so openly given me.
I want to love you endlessly.
Mo fe je ete e.
Mo fe fi owo kan idi e. grin
I want to please you.
I want to be the one you lean on in times of need.
I want to make you smile everyday.
I want Chelsea and Man U to unite as one; Me and You sharing a love that makes all others seem like puppy love.

If I had to tell the world what you mean to me, I would whisper in your ear and tell you "You are everything".

JB, Mo ni fe e...mit jedem Hertschlag... Ich liebe nur dich und ich weiss du liebst mich auch.
Ich kann dir nicht versprechen all deine probleme zu losen....doch - Ich kann dich lieben

Sag mir bitte ja kiss

JB, let me love you for now and forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBMUDrCZKyA

wahooo.. Applause plz... This is nothing but CLASSICAL

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
daveP: yes you can. Thank you cool
Okay..coming
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by valmunich(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
*Yawns* I just dey look una oh! On how my weed finish I dey ball outta here sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
ŐߌĔŔVĨŃĞ cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
valmunich: *Yawns* I just dey look una oh! On how my weed finish I dey ball outta here sad
Lwtmb grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by dre11(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2014

Mtchewww
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
How do I start this?

Naijaboiy,i want you to know that every single word written here is from the bottom of my heart.

I joined NL just because I wanted to gain access to information and read funny comments. Everything was going normal until I stumbled upon your posts in one of the threads in education section. I don't know how it happened but I found myself getting attracted to you already,I clicked on your profile,and went straight to have a look at your posts. I saw the way you handled matters intelligently,even when people try to provoke you into insulting them and start an e-fight,you turned it around and made them be your friends instead.

Although there were some instances where you derailed and maybe go off point,but my admiration for you couldn't let me see those flaws. I was crushing on you already. Checking your picture caused the whole damage because I was wowed by what I saw and it was very clear I had fallen for you already,even when you did not know anything about me.

Naijaboiy,nairaland's finest. The guy i've seen with the highest amount of likes on his profile after se.un. I've been approached by lots of guys but none swept me off like you did.You are the one that I want to be with. You put a smile on my face even when I just think about you.

Everything about you fascinates me. Your nice hairline which I am a sucker for,your cute dimples which makes me melt and wet my panties,your lips which I dream about kissing everyday,your stature which is the perfect type i'm looking for in a guy. I want to be wrapped in your warm embrace for as long as ever.

Ok,lets leave the hype. I really want to be your girl. The queen of your heart. The one who'll comfort you in troubled times. There would never be a boring moment as long as you have me. No "K" conversations,No nagging,it will just be perfect between us.

Forget any other girl,they are just temporal and are playing games. I'm here to stay,permanently.

Please don't play hard to get,i know it's awkward for a lady to pour out her heart like this,but I can't help it.

Naijaboiy,please let me be the queen of your heart,your naijagirl.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
KingTom: ***Strokes beard***
See wetin we dey call wooing. SMH if you see the last edition gan. Oh may Sango tagteam Amadioha finish those bloody hackers grin grin

Shine shine teeth cheesy
Were you wooed in the last edition?
Why are you not being wooed now?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
My grandma don run.....

I am safe
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheryl1:
Okay..coming
okay.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by dre11(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Obinoscopy: Where's Tracey? sad

She has gone to cook some lines
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by KingTom(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
farano: My sweet tangerine obinoscopy smiley, I'm so shy embarassed but this is for you

Obim, I have a thing for you. Yes and this is the appropriate time to say it. I made a very descriptive list about how I wanted my "ideal man" to look, behave and treat me. I described him as tall, lean built body, normal skin colour, beautiful smile, sweet, romantic and loyal...and so many more things.

I wrote a very loooooonng list, I believed it.

Then boom!!! I met you! Just like I had written in my list, better than I ever expected! I still can't get over it. Very identical to how I described "him". I'm so ecstatic and thankful.

Obim, my heart desire smiley , You're the man of my dreams. The man i've been searching for. You're too good to be true! Only you can sweeten my heart. Everything about you dey make my head dey swell. What did you give to me huh obim?

I'm going gaga crazy! My heart is going jigi jigi like the sound from a railway station smiley Hop on my boat of love, let's sail away! Me and you forever! cheesy

***gives him a single red rose, holds his hand in a romantic way, stares deeply into his beautiful eyes***

I promise to treat you like a Prince, to love and obey you. You deserve someone to make you happy, to laugh with, to be there for you. You deserve someone that can be trusted, someone to keep you safe. Someone that can be your lover and best friend. Someone to be serious but also silly with. Someone to cherish your heart. Someone to make delicious and healthy meals for you. Someone to always give you a shoulder massage even when you're least expecting it. Someone to bear you the most adorable children and raise them to fear and honor God.

Honey, I can do ALL those things if you can let me smiley I also promise to love ur flaws because they make you who you are.

Darling, You're so decent, so understanding and so cheerful. I'll always feel you and i'll always adore you.

Here I am Obim, expressing my love for you. I want to shout it out loud...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley
***COMMITS SUCIDE***

8 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by naijaboiy: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheryl1: How do I start this?

Naijaboiy,i want you to know that every single word written here is from the bottom of my heart.

I joined NL just because I wanted to gain access to information and read funny comments. Everything was going normal until I stumbled upon your posts in one of the threads in education section. I don't know how it happened but I found myself getting attracted to you already,I clicked on your profile,and went straight to have a look at your posts. I saw the way you handled matters intelligently,even when people try to provoke you into insulting them and start an e-fight,you turned it around and made them be your friends instead.

Although there were some instances where you derailed and maybe go off point,but my admiration for you couldn't let me see those flaws. I was crushing on you already. Checking your picture caused the whole damage because I was wowed by what I saw and it was very clear I had fallen for you already,even when you did not know anything about me.

Naijaboiy,nairaland's finest. The guy i've seen with the highest amount of likes on his profile after se.un. I've been approached by lots of guys but none swept me off like you did.You are the one that I want to be with. You put a smile on my face even when I just think about you.

Everything about you fascinates me. Your nice hairline which I am a sucker for,your cute dimples which makes me melt and wet my panties,your lips which I dream about kissing everyday,your stature which is the perfect type i'm looking for in a guy. I want to be wrapped in your warm embrace for as long as ever.

Ok,lets leave the hype. I really want to be your girl. The queen of your heart. The one who'll comfort you in troubled times. There would never be a boring moment as long as you have me. No "K" conversations,No nagging,it will just be perfect between us.

Forget any other girl,they are just temporal and are playing games. I'm here to stay,permanently.

Please don't play hard to get,i know it's awkward for a lady to pour out her heart like this,but I can't help it.

Naijaboiy,please let me be the queen of your heart,your naijagirl.

WOOoooooaaaahhh!!! cheesycheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by kilokeys(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
That's because it's coming from their heart and not something cooked up like we guys do smiley

Don't discourage them undecided

hehehehehe.. i see love i run.. choi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

Betrayal Of A Friend. / Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online / Rate This Girl On A Scale Of 1 - 10. Would You Fuçk, Date Or Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.