Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. (58810 Views)

Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas / Cost Of Borehole Drilling In Okota, Lagos / Cost Of Borehole Drilling In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Geophysical survey for suitable underground water. Behind St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Chaplaincy, Federal Government College, Independence Layout, Enugu.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Caesarleo: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
In this Time of economic Recession,We cannot Underestimate the value of Time, Time as we all know is priceless,With this in mind,We created a solution to save money and Time.

We can supply various building and plumbing Materials,ranging from
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Caesarleo: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
In this Time of economic Recession,We cannot Underestimate the value of Time, Time as we all know is priceless,With this in mind,We created a solution to save money and Time.

We can supply various building and plumbing Materials,ranging from Tiles,Doors,water closet,cubicles,jacuzzis,Steam bath,water heater, kitchen sink,faucets,condit shower,washing hand basin,stainless rails,pipes,fittings(PVC and Pressure),Green fittings,valves of all sizes and functions,Locks,Taps,Pop cement, plaster boards,sponge, Door Handles,Roofing sheets(aluminium and stone coated),toilet accessories,hand dryer, Seat covers, Bottle traps,waists,soap dispensers,Mirrors etc.

Water treatment materials like,activated carbon,Adolite, Lime,Ion exchange resin, Alum, Filters,pure water sealing machine,pumping machines(surface or summersible),swimming pool Lights,Ladder,Birm,candles,Ultra Violet lights,stainless tanks,plastic tanks,Candles.,pipes, fittings,Green fittings,water stops,Gum,putty etc

We work with Local and International brands like,Sweet home,Twyford,Ideal standard, Ariston, Immex, Geepee, Good will, Virony, Iddis, Firat, Hakan, Rehau, Tigre, Limbux,Aquanature, So safe, ABS,RAK,Limbux,EternityHomes,Grohe, Ositini, Brimix,different Italian and spanish brands.

If you have bulk needs for any of this items,stop and ask your self the following questions

1 Is the stress of going to orile or to any other building material market worth it?

2 Am i getting this materials at the best price?

3 Am i getting the best quality product ?

4 Am i ready for the area boys and pay your tax miscreants that disturbs customers

5 Do you have someone you can falll back on just in case any irregular necessity arises?

6 Do you fill short changed by employees or artisians that procure these items?

7 Do you have a reliable transport medium,that can move your goods to its Destination without stories?

Sincere Anwsers to these qustions above will determine
If our professional services are needed.

We are ECCE HOMO NIG LTD,We want to have a personal relationship with our clients and provide them with tailored solutions to their building needs,

For further info please contact,

2348077088673 calls and whatsapp

chuksleo16@yahoo.com - email

We can supply to any part of the country,give us a call or send an email and tell us How we can be of service to you,We can also provide experienced artisians like, tilers,plumbers,electricians, Brick layers, loaders, just tell us your needs!

Kind Regards
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by akkemmy: 2:20am On Sep 01, 2016
Is it possible to get good water in Isheri North Estate after Channels TV in OPIC?
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2016
akkemmy:
Is it possible to get good water in Isheri North Estate after Channels TV in OPIC?
Yes it is very much possible. But what I always advice my clients in that location is to endeavour to carry out a geophysical survey for a suitable underground water with a reputable company, so as as to ascertain the availability or otherwise before embarking on the drilling operations. Equally be aware that there is a possibility of encountering rock formations in that locality. Thanking you anticipation.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Geophysical survey for a suitable underground water at Nara- Unateze, Nkanu East L.G.A., Enugu State.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 4:12am On Sep 02, 2016
Borehole drilling project for Design Build Ltd at Oyebanjo Street, Alakpere, Ketu, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2016
Geophysical survey for suitable ground water at Top Land, By Amechi Rd, Off Agbani Rd, Enugu.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by nellybadas: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Bro please is it possible to get a borehole at 80feet depth.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
nellybadas:
Bro please is it possible to get a borehole at 80feet depth.
Thanks a lot for your enquiry, it is very much possible, but the most important task there is to locate the fresh water aquifer zone within such shallow depth.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Reversed Osmosis Water Treatment System, at Orile-Ilasan, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2016
Water Treatment Plant Designed And Installed At Ologolo, Lekki, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2016
Water Treatment Plant, Designed And installed At Mohammed Sefiu Street, Off Ago Palace Way, Isolo, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Geophysical survey for a suitable underground water.
Location: Josan Rice Farms, Enugwu-Abo, Ufuma, Orumba North L.G.A., Anambra State.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Keji36: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good evening, please at what depth can one get good quality water at amuwo odofin area and at what acquifer. Also, what type of borehole will you recommend. Thank you.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Shegman22(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
Keji36:
Good evening, please at what depth can one get good quality water at amuwo odofin area and at what acquifer. Also, what type of borehole will you recommend. Thank you.

Why don't you contact Larwin, here is his link on nairaland.... https://www.nairaland.com/3236298/know-geophysical-investigation-borehole-drilling
He will surely provide you with good professional advise.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Keji36: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Shegman22:

Why don't you contact Larwin, here is his link on nairaland.... https://www.nairaland.com/3236298/know-geophysical-investigation-borehole-drilling
Thank you
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Keji36:
Please, kindly note that I don't know this person who infiltrated my page and is redirecting people to other websites, I don't know him, I don't know his mission. Please, don't have any dealings with him, he is not from us. Call me on any of our phone numbers: 08036745944,08099405096,08084019485.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2017
Shegman22:

Please, what do you want from us? I don't know your intention for jumping into my page and redirecting people. We have taken note of your dubious intentions, the moderator will be notified accordingly and we shall make every effort to ensure you do not use our platform to dupe people, we must surely get you.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Geophysical survey for a suitable underground water. At Km 16, Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Opposite Coal City University, Emene, Enugu.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Geophysical And Hydogeological Investigation For Groundwater At Umuegbe Ama, Umuduru, Isiala Mbano L.G.A., Imo State.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by heavyd001: 12:20am On Jan 27, 2017
hello,
Do you know how easy or difficult it will be to drill a borehole in the Laderin area of Abeokuta. It has been confirmed by quite a few people that it is difficult to get water there and drilling a borehole has been discouraged. We have had a few conflicting views on how deep a well will need to be. one said we would need 10 rings, the other said 70 rings.. so a bit confused.
Will it be possible to carry out a survey for me?
Cheers
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for your enquiry, we sincerely appreciate it. Generally speaking, the first professional step to take is what you just suggested, I am happy that you're aware of geophysical survey. I agree that Abeokuta and its environs have some challenges, but is not impossible to drill a borehole there and get very good water. The suggestion of a well with up to 70 rings is somehow not acceptable to me. Try and call me or send me a mail so that we can discuss it at length.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2017
heavyd001:
hello,
Do you know how easy or difficult it will be to drill a borehole in the Laderin area of Abeokuta. It has been confirmed by quite a few people that it is difficult to get water there and drilling a borehole has been discouraged. We have had a few conflicting views on how deep a well will need to be. one said we would need 10 rings, the other said 70 rings.. so a bit confused.
Will it be possible to carry out a survey for me?
Cheers
Thanks for your enquiry, we sincerely appreciate it. Generally speaking, the first professional step to take is what you just suggested, I am happy that you're aware of geophysical survey. I agree that Abeokuta and its environs have some challenges, but is not impossible to drill a borehole there and get very good water. The suggestion of a well with up to 70 rings is somehow not acceptable to me. Try and call me or send me a mail so that we can discuss it at length.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by crestedaguiyi: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
a geophysical survey can be misleading.

i got one done for me, was advised to do a borehole of 300 feets, i dug the well of 90meter as advised with over a million, in the end, there was no water. the geophysical survey guy turned back to blame me for not giving him the job that its the reason there was no water.

obviously he lied.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
a geophysical survey can be misleading.

i got one done for me, was advised to do a borehole of 300 feets, i dug the well of 90meter as advised with over a million, in the end, there was no water. the geophysical survey guy turned back to blame me for not giving him the job that its the reason there was no water.

obviously he lied.

When you said geophysical survey can be misleading, I find that a bit difficult to comprehend. I have always warned my clients to be careful who they entrust their projects with, a million naira is not a child's play. First, I want you to realise that some persons do not actually carryout this survey, they instead forge a report and submit to you believing that they already know the depth of the fresh water aquifer in such location, we encounter that all the time, I am not saying that it is the case here, I may not really know what happened. There is equally the issue of obsolete equipment which can generate some incorrect data which the Geophysicist will really on in the final analysis. I am really very sorry for your loss, but please, be rest assured that geophysical survey do work. Always ensure that a professional carries it out, then let such person be the type that will always tell you the truth, if the survey says don't drill, it will be a waste of money, let the person not say otherwise because of the financial gain he will make, while the client will be the one to lose his hard earned money. Thanking you and hoping that I have made few clarifications.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 8:20am On Feb 01, 2017
Geophysical survey for a suitable underground water at Sanusi St. By Abulado Bus stop, Satellite Town, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Treatment Plant Fully Designed And Installed By Olive Well Nigeria Limited.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Geophysical and Hydrogeological investigation for a suitable underground water.
Location: Umueke village, beside nkwo orji market, Owerre Nkworji, Nkwere L.G.A. Imo state.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Memejem: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
How much would this test be for a residential home in anambra state?

Ibinwanne:
Geophysical and Hydrogeological investigation for a suitable underground water.
Location: Umueke village, beside nkwo orji market, Owerre Nkworji, Nkwere L.G.A. Imo state.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Memejem:
How much would this test be for a residential home in anambra state?

Thanks a lot for your enquiry, we sincerely appreciate it. Please, kindly send me a text message or email with the exact name of the project location in Anambra state. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Memejem: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
What is your email address?

Ibinwanne:
Thanks a lot for your enquiry, we sincerely appreciate it. Please, kindly send me a text message or email with the exact name of the project location in Anambra state. Hoping to hear from you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja / Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.