Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. (58805 Views)

Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas / Cost Of Borehole Drilling In Okota, Lagos / Cost Of Borehole Drilling In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Memejem:
What is your email address?
olivewellnigeria@yahoo.com. BB pin: D60F3BB6.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Groundwater geophysical survey for the siting of a suitable water borehole.
Location: Egbeagu, Iyiafor village, Owerre-ezukala, Orumba South L.G.A. Anambra state.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Preparation for the commencement of borehole drilling project.
Location: Umuegbe Ama, Umuduru, Isiala Mbano L.G.A. Imo state.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Geophysical and Hydrogeological investigation for a suitable underground water.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Completed borehole project.
Location: Umuegbe-Ama, Umuduru, Isiala Mbano L.G.A. Imo state.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2017
dymyke:
am happy to see this thread , and the discussion here is awesome . I deceided to contribute with these pixs

Please, I think it would have been better to talk to me about this first, instead of coming here to post pictures. I don't know you, we didn't tell anybody to post pictures here. Please, we do everything possible to protect our clients and would like you to operate within the rules. Thank you.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Completed borehole drilling project.
Location: Olori mojisola street, off Banana island road, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2017
Location: Proposed farm development. Lapala village via Owode - Egba, Ogun state.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by onyeogalu1(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2017
Ibinwanne:
Location: Proposed farm development. Lapala village via Owode - Egba, Ogun state.

Good day sir. Please what is the name of the tarrameter in your post ?
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2017
onyeogalu1:

Good day sir. Please what is the name of the tarrameter in your post ?
Thanks for your enquiry and so sorry for replying you very late, we have been very busy at one of our project sites. The name is PASI 16GL EARTH RESISTIVITY METRE. Thanks a lot in appreciation.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by onyeogalu1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ibinwanne:
Thanks for your enquiry and so sorry for replying you very late, we have been very busy at one of our project sites. The name is PASI 16GL EARTH RESISTIVITY METRE. Thanks a lot in appreciation.

Thanks
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Completed borehole drilling project. Location: Behind Golden park estate, Ogombo, Off Lekki-Epe expressway, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by omololu251(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2017
For your pile foundation job; We at Drilldeep are concerned with the foundation and stability of your building.
Kindly contact us on, E-mail : emmy2410@gmail.com
Phone : 07060602143
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by ndizzle(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
How much would it cost me to get a borehole installed in abakpa Nike close to M.I.C before the market?

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
ndizzle:
How much would it cost me to get a borehole installed in abakpa Nike close to M.I.C before the market?
Thanks a lot for your enquiry, it is important that we first carryout a geophysical and hydrogeological investigation before discussing the borehole drilling proper. Some of the major reasons are to ascertain the geological formations, determine the depth of the productive fresh water aquifer as well as the quality of the underground water. It is actually when these factors are determined that we can comfortably discuss the cost implication of the drilling project. Hoping to hear from you soon, thanks a lot.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Gochyz: 6:53am On Mar 11, 2017
I'm having some problems with my borehole n would be glad if u can assist

I v this recently drilled a borehole n it's been pumping dirty water. The guy that drilled it said I should keep pumping out d dirty water that it'll get clean with time. I've been pumping 4 like a week now with little improvement. Now my questions are;
1. Are recently drilled borehole water dirty from inception and
2. If so, how long do u think it'll take before the water gets clean?
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Gochyz:
I'm having some problems with my borehole n would be glad if u can assist

I v this recently drilled a borehole n it's been pumping dirty water. The guy that drilled it said I should keep pumping out d dirty water that it'll get clean with time. I've been pumping 4 like a week now with little improvement. Now my questions are;
1. Are recently drilled borehole water dirty from inception and
2. If so, how long do u think it'll take before the water gets clean?
Thanks a lot for your questions, let me start by answering the first one, immediately you finished drilling, the next thing to be done is installation of the submersible pump as the case may be, but sometimes, you may need to wait for some days before the installation proper, this is to enable the screens to open up properly, allow the gravel packing to set in very well, etc. Yes, the initial pumping is expected to be dirty, that is anticipated, but it does not take eternity for the water to become clean, from few hours to maybe one or two days or a little above that. Again, there are important factors that must be taken into consideration, what is the nature of underground water in that location? Is the underground water contaminated? Was the borehole drilled to the confined fresh water aquifer? That is why we advice that professionals who knows their onions should handle borehole drilling projects, because they will be able to differentiate the geological formations and ascertain the confined productive fresh water aquifer. The second question has to do with duration, like I said earlier, it doesn't take long at all, in most cases, as you are doing the borehole development, the water may even become clean. So, I may not know the exact factor that is making the water not to come out clean as it should bearing in mind some of the issues I highlighted above. I hope I have been able to answer some of your questions? Thanking you in appreciation.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Gochyz: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ibinwanne:
Thanks a lot for your questions, let me start by answering the first one, immediately you finished drilling, the next thing to be done is installation of the submersible pump as the case may be, but sometimes, you may need to wait for some days before the installation proper, this is to enable the screens to open up properly, allow the gravel packing to set in very well, etc. Yes, the initial pumping is expected to be dirty, that is anticipated, but it does not take eternity for the water to become clean, from few hours to maybe one or two days or a little above that. Again, there are important factors that must be taken into consideration, what is the nature of underground water in that location? Is the underground water contaminated? Was the borehole drilled to the confined fresh water aquifer? That is why we advice that professionals who knows their onions should handle borehole drilling projects, because they will be able to differentiate the geological formations and ascertain the confined productive fresh water aquifer. The second question has to do with duration, like I said earlier, it doesn't take long at all, in most cases, as you are doing the borehole development, the water may even become clean. So, I may not know the exact factor that is making the water not to come out clean as it should bearing in mind some of the issues I highlighted above. I hope I have been able to answer some of your questions? Thanking you in appreciation.

Thanks alot for the heads up. I don't think he did any geographical analysis before drilling proper. Guess I'll have to keep pumping out like he said to see if it eventually gets clean. But if I don't get any positive results, then I'll probably need to hire a more experienced person to finish the job.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Gochyz:

Thanks alot for the heads up. I don't think he did any geographical analysis before drilling proper. Guess I'll have to keep pumping out like he said to see if it eventually gets clean. But if I don't get any positive results, then I'll probably need to hire a more experienced person to finish the job.
Thanks a lot, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. Please, whatever happens, just keep us posted.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Exzeebeat: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gochyz:

"finish the job" you say? If the well is not properly drilled you may have to abandon it and drill a fresh well.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Location: Laara, By Ginti, Off Elepe Bus Stop, Along Ijede Rd. Ikorodu, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Completed Borehole Project. Location: Laara, Off Ginti, By Elepe Bus Stop, Ikorodu.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Completed Borehole Project.
Location: Divine Estate, Amuwo-Odofin, By Ago Link Bridge, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by gogedda: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nice one bro... This is a great thread.. I am a geologist myself and I have had the opportunity to work for some years in a borehole drilling company. Although I am now trained as a Petroleum geologist. I would like to discuss something with you... Can I have your whatsapp No.. I can call you too...
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
gogedda:
Nice one bro... This is a great thread.. I am a geologist myself.. Petroleum geologist to be precise.. I would like to discuss something with you... Can I have your whatsapp No.. I can call you too...
Thanks a lot my fellow rock, I really appreciate. 08099405096, feel free to chat or call me anytime you want to. I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by db15: 3:48pm On May 13, 2017
Please I have a inquiry. The borehole in my compound has some blue residue when the water dries up. Is this normal. Thanks
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2017
db15:
Please I have a inquiry. The borehole in my compound has some blue residue when the water dries up. Is this normal. Thanks
Thanks for your enquiry, we sincerely appreciate it. Borehole does not even need to dry up in the first place, I wonder why your borehole dries up and from the way you stated it, it seems you people now see it as a normal thing for it to dry up at a certain time. The blue residue you talked about is not normal as well. It maybe important for you to furnish me with the location of this borehole and the depth so as to help you sort out some of the issues. Thanks and hoping to hear from you.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by db15: 5:21pm On May 14, 2017
It's not like the borehole dried up. The tap control was leaking for some time and after it was fixed, the leaked water dried up leaving the bluelike stain or residue. Thanks

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2017
db15:
It's not like the borehole dried up. The tap control was leaking for some time and after it was fixed, the leaked water dried up leaving the bluelike stain or residue. Thanks
Thank you for getting back to me, the borehole actually requires servicing and during the borehole servicing, adequate care should be taken in other not to damage the screen of the borehole. It is only when this is done that we can actually determine if there are issues with the casing pipes or the screen if the same problem continue to reoccur. Borehole maintenance is a periodic requirement which ensures that you continue to get the best results from your borehole. Thanks a million.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2017
Location: Okun, Ajah Before Lekki Miami, Off Lekki - Epe Expressway. Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja / Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.