Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much (81400 Views)

If Nigeria Is So Rich, Why Are Nigerians So Poor? / Why Are Nigerians So Pessimistic About Nigeria? / This Is Why I Hate Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by ibrews: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
mrham03:
when will u ever grow up?
nice reply....I don't really want to get involve in this GH vs NIG ish again!
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by nigerianvenom(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
hifaif:

There is no need to argue blindly, bro. All you put up there are lies.
Nigeria is not the greatest country in Africa (it is hard to say one particular country is the greatest)
What is there to check out in our Nollywood or musical platform (whatever that means)?
We are not the best in sport (we are only excellent at age grade and women football and at tracks)
USA does not claim greatness on the wealth of Bill Gate.
I do not however blame you. I blame the OP for his chauvinistic and myopic thread
mention one africa country that is greater than nigeria in any aspect,lets debate.that is why we have nl as a forum.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by nigerianvenom(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
OXYGEN011:
You will be a good comedian.Hahahaha
lol,but i'm not na
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by mrham03(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
ibrews:
nice reply....I don't really want to get involve in this GH vs NIG ish again!
thats gud bro! Anyway whats up dis evening?
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Rikidony:
THE HATE NIGERIANS BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE TAKING THEIR GIRLS

I READ AN ARTICLE ON A SOUTH AFRICAN SITE WERE THE WOMEN WERE STATING THEIR REASON FOR DATING A NIGERIAN, AND IT SHOWS MOST OF THEM FALLS FOR NIGERIANS BECAUSE OF GOOD LOOKS SWEET TALKS AND MONEY. MOST OF THEIR MEN CLAIM NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND EXPENSIVE THATS WHY THEY CAN'T DATE THEM.
TO ALL THOSE NAIJA GIRLS WEY THE FORM FOREIGNERS THE TRIP FOR WE GUYS undecided

Ok, now this I do not agree with. South African guys do not think Nigerian girls are beautiful. You do not wanna know what they say. Secondly, South African guys rarely date women who aren't South African. They are less accepting than our girls. Lastly, the women who do date Nigerians or other non-South African men are a minority. Just like with other nations, people prefer their own kind.

PS- No, the average Nigerian guy is not good looking lol.

6 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

[s]Ok, now this I do not agree with. South African guys do not think Nigerian girls are beautiful. You do not wanna know what they say. Secondly, South African guys rarely date women who aren't South African. They are less accepting than our girls. Lastly, the women who do date Nigerians or other non-South African men are a minority. Just like with other nations, people prefer their own kind.
PS- No, the average Nigerian guy is not good looking lol.[/s]

You're a pure moronic product of gang ra_pe! grin grin

Its obvious you need more pummeling.

Handsome blek south African guys.

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by ibrews: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
gebest:
I disagreen with u, apart from south Africa/Ghana all other Africa countries worship Nigeria i ve been to some Africa countries say like GUINEA BISSAU, LIBERIA, SEREALEON, TRINIDAD&TOBAGO, SUDAN, SOUTH SUDAN, MALI, SUMALIA, IVORY COAST, BUKINA FASO, SENEGAL name it. They are even lobbying to come for course in Nigeria.
Trinidad and Tobago?..Africa?....LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Labellamafiza(sic), this is your boy friend below. grin grin

You posted his picture yourself.

What an ugly looking m_oron!

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
iconise:

You're a pure moronic product of gang ra_pe! grin grin

Its obvious you need more pummeling.

Handsome blek south African guys.

Posting pictures of your papa again, Icoon? Niiice. I will not be banned because of you again.

Dismissed for stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

[s]Posting pictures of your papa again, Icoon? Niiice. I will not be banned because of you again.
Dismissed for stupidity.[/s]

You're a pure m_oron with pap clogged brains! grin

Isn't that your drunken father? grin

Stupidity? grin

Start posting pictures of apes now!

1 Share

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by ibrews: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Ok, now this I do not agree with. South African guys do not think Nigerian girls are beautiful. You do not wanna know what they say. Secondly, South African guys rarely date women who aren't South African. They are less accepting than our girls. Lastly, the women who do date Nigerians or other non-South African men are a minority. Just like with other nations, people prefer their own kind.

da 4fck?...Lmao.u just finished my country with dat last statement....
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by mrham03(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
iconise:
Labellamafiza(sic), this is your boy friend below. grin grin

You posted his picture yourself.

What an ugly looking m_oron!
iconize, has it really got to dis now? Fyting with a lady. Are u alright?

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
ibrews:
da 4fck?...Lmao.u just finished my country with dat last statement....

I didnt say all of you were ugly though. My own country also has ugly people.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Centrifude(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
I have nothing against Nigerians which is one of the reason I'm on this Forum.

BUT one of the main things I've noticed that people really hate about Nigerians is that they go to other countries to seek asylum or good job opportunities, and if you go to Home Affairs in Joburg you'll find that sometimes there are dozens of Nigerians lining up trying to get work permit or IDs, and sometimes those guys even fight each other for a spot in the line, some even go as far as paying women to Marry them so that they can get Citizenship, and than these same Nigerian go all out to tell people in that country about how great and better Nigeria is.
Which is what most people hate, they don't understand that if your country is so great than why do you go all out to live in theirs yet you brag about how great Nigeria is, if your country was so great you wouldn't feel the need to risk it all or fight each other in line just to get a work permit, this is why most Africans consider Nigerians to be "liars", "Fakes" & "wannabes"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by ibrews: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I didnt say all of you were ugly though. My own country also has ugly people.
*relieved*...Fair enough!
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
To think that the boy friend of the moronic dolt that called Nigerians ugly looks like one from the gorillas clan is darn funny! grin grin grin

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by ibrews: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Centrifude:
I have nothing against Nigerians which is one of the reason I'm on this Forum.

BUT one of the main things I've noticed that people really hate about Nigerians is that they go to other countries to seek asylum or good job opportunities, and if you go to Home Affairs in Joburg you'll find that sometimes there are dozens of Nigerians lining up trying to get work permit or IDs, and sometimes those guys even fight each other for a spot in the line, some even go as far as paying women to Marry them so that they can get Citizenship, and than these same Nigerian go all out to tell people in that country about how great and better Nigeria is.
Which is what most people hate, they don't understand that if your country is so great than why do you go all out to live in theirs yet you brag about how great Nigeria is, if your country was so great you wouldn't feel the need to risk it all or fight each other in line just to get a work permit, this is why most Africans consider Nigerians to be "liars", "Fakes" & "wannabes"
wow,nice analyst.....*claps*..... one kaserpreko and pepper soup for u!
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Rikidony(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

DAMM grin grin
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by ibrews: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
iconise:
To think that the boy friend of the moronic dolt that called Nigerians ugly looks like one from the gorillas clan is darn funny! grin grin grin
enough nah...u don vex ni?...Abeg no vex
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Centrifude:
[s]I have nothing against Nigerians which is one of the reason I'm on this Forum.
Which is what most people hate, they don't understand that if your country is so great than why do you go all out to live in theirs yet you brag about how great Nigeria is, if your country was so great you wouldn't feel the need to risk it all or fight each other in line just to get a work permit, this is why most Africans consider Nigerians to be "liars", "Fakes" & "wannabes"[/s]

Vacuous crap!

I think I advised you to acquire at least 00.2% IQ before you post comments on Nairaland again, hun? grin grin grin

Now go and get fed like a dog by the whites.

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by ibrews: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
mrham03:
thats gud bro! Anyway whats up dis evening?
the evening is rocky...seems u like football.na which team u dey support?
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Tokunbohkinibig: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
@Allnigerians, please guys, can you stop responding to these silly things from Ghana or other Africa countries? It's quite demeaning to see Nigerians arguing over how superior they are to these fools. If you doubt how superior we are to any other Africans, go to U.S , UK and other foreign countries and see how Nigerians dominate every sectors- health, business, education etc of their host countries.

I have lived in Kenya, Ghana, Eritrea, Egypt, Sudan and Ethiopia on Diplomat Visa with my dad and I can boldly tell anyone here that guys(most especially their ladies) from these countries see Nigerians like kings.

I remember walking to a local shopping mall at my neighbourhood in Nairobi; everybody was just asking me "are you a Nigerian?" and I said Yes. They stared at me all day with their ladies wandering around like a lost goat. The same thing repeated itself in Khartoum, Sudan; that was when I realised how much we are respected and honoured outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
ChimaAgbalajob:

[size=15pt]The so called hatred is largely jealousy from Only Ghana & South Africa. Typically because they can't measure up.

As for the Ghanaians,we should close our border and throw millions of them living in Nigeria out.[/size]

South Africa or South Africans are NOT jealous of Nigeria. Why would we be jealous of a country that's thousands of miles away? If we were a jealous nation, we'd be so nearer to home, don't you think?

Btw, what is it that you think we are jealous of? Just curious.

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Bellamafiaza, post any repulsive comment about Nigeria or any African country again and watch your fuggly pictures grace the thread.

What a m_oron! grin

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

[s]South Africa or South Africans are NOT jealous of Nigeria. Why would we be jealous of a country that's thousands of miles away? If we were a jealous nation, we'd be so nearer to home, don't you think?
Btw, what is it that you think we are jealous of? Just curious.[/s]

I won't warn you again. cheesy

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
Rikidony:

DAMM grin grin

Sorry, boo. I'm sure you're one of the good looking ones smiley

Please forgive me, I'm just being patriotic.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
mrham03:
iconize, has it really got to dis now? Fyting with a lady. Are u alright?

I'm not iconize!
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
ibrews:
*relieved*...Fair enough!

*Tackles you with a hug* wink

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by mrham03(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
ibrews:
the evening is rocky...seems u like football.na which team u dey support?
am a realmadrid fan, we just won 5-0 with CR7 the great scoring a hattrick. Mehn am happy. What about u?do u like sports?
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Centrifude(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
iconise:

Vacuous crap!

I think I advised you to acquire at least 00.2% IQ before you post comments on Nairaland again, hun? grin grin grin

Now go and get fed like a dog by the whites.
Yeah truth hurts B*tch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES / Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters / Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.