Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (84231 Views)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Jumangel(f): 3:17am On Oct 07, 2014
This is the height of generalization. People are not the same,people have married actresses and have beautiful and enduring marriages. You said you heard she slept with a president!.......my advice; NEVER believe EVERYTHING you hear. For the records, I'm no apologist of any artist. =LesbianBoy post=26892440]I kinda blame the man though. Because any sensible man won't marry an actress(especially the nigerian ones). As far as i am concerned, they are all LOOSE especially GENEVIEVE NNAJI.
Btw i also heard a president of one of the west africa countries also fuCcked ini edo ''kini''! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Britta: 4:11am On Oct 07, 2014
The man no fine jore.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by lanre2009: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2014
Begonia:
How do we know her husband wasn't also cheating in Yankee or wherever he was. Besides, that close relative should have exposed the South-South governor.

And you think that is enough justification for her to cheat too.....thought they said "two wrongs don't make it right".....

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Legendoscar2: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2014
RockMaxi:

So this is the best you can advice her. embarassed
She wrote from her own experience.
She's feeling Ini Edo so no surprises at all.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by cyunited(f): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2014
edwife:
Philipp should go and sit down.Wasn't it the same thing he said about Ruth?

Men,when will you learn? undecided
Don't mind them when they see a new woman the old one is always the bad one,Ruth was bad now it's INI Edo tomorrow who is next?they are the only good ones.
lesson to people marrying other peoples husbands cos INI Edo married someone's husband causing her pain and tears. Masquerades behind should never flog those in front.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by blezynetym(f): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2014
Ari ru e ri, afi n deruba oloro ni, as far as am concern its no news. Chic move on jare. Y him go marry keep 4 Naija go stay 4 yankee? Him go swear say him dey faithful? Abeg make una leave matter 4 mathais. Move on girl. They will only talk 4 about 3months

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by afrodoc2: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2014
chuksfor13:

A key that opens many doors is called a MASTER KEY, burt a door dat is opened By different keys is a useless door.

Orology
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Truckpusher(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2014
I personally saw that hoe with one of the bigwigs here in the South South in a hotel only meant for these big boys ,and I was like .....WTF! undecided

She's a cheat ,whatever- the in-laws should have seen it coming before the marriage.

Most of them fucck around with big shots especially politicians and oil bunkery dudes.This isn't a secret anymore.

Ini Edo abeg continue your Toto business ,movie industry no dey pay again but you must maintain your fake lifestyles grin

In fact it got to a point that if you have your 350k and 750k for some of them , you're sure to hit any of those actresses in Nollywood all through the night. cheesy
This country sha........smh
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2014
tintingz:

1. they should set an agreement that the man will not take another wife.

...but that doesn't guarantee a happy marriage anyway.

2. divorce is an option.

And wifey no 2 is the key to martial bliss
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by bukatyne(f): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2014
ad84ada:
Theres no point in taking this personal. I am not yet married but I am faithful to the person am dating. Cheating is a no no as far as am concerned. Men should be equally honourable but whether you like it or not. Much is expected of a woman. DaVinci and other great men acknowledged the awesome nature of a woman. Why soil it because one useless man messed up.

Who expects much from a woman?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Sunshinelady(f): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
booket:
qualities of a real woman from a home,well said.
. Thanx smiley
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ad84ada(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
bukatyne:

Who expects much from a woman?

Everyone abeg, but wait, if a woman wants equality, must it be in stupid things like sleeping around?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Misselocon(f): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
who can actually vouch for both of them? who is on d ryt nd who is on d left?their life.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
BaddieKay:
i thought she's divorced dis philip a long time ago,cause to me i never did see her as a married woman....never seen em together,no public functions and all.she lives in nigeria and her hubby stays in d states,doesnt mk sense.

and why da hell will she cheat on her husby?

Could have been a marriage of convenience.....

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by lovemaths(f): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lanister:

No woman no Cry. The world would be better with no women in them.

Now, women want to be shoulder high with men, forgetting there place.
No woman no cry is actually a song by Bob Marley consoling a woman. You have misconstrued it in your post. no woman = stop woman; no cry = don't cry. If you doubt me, listen to the song and you'll hear Bob Marley saying - little darling, don't shed no tears. Bob Marley was raised by his black mum, his white father abandoned him due to racism by his family members. Bob Marley loves women.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
lovemaths:
No woman no cry is actually a song by Bob Marley consoling a woman. You have misconstrued it in your post. no woman = stop woman; no cry = don't cry. If you doubt me, listen to the song and you'll hear Bob Marley saying - little darling, don't shed no tears. Bob Marley was raised by his black mum, his white father abandoned him due to racism by his family members. Bob Marley loves women.

Well, i didn't tell you my own was based on Marley's song. The legendary Marley ha his own and i can conceptualize my own to whatever i deem fit.

Mine is, No woman = smiley No cry = men will be happy
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ugoezeik(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
hellooooo!! The topic is about Ini Edo!

Durrrh!! undecided
am really ashamed of u wit wat u r jux saying since
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ugoezeik(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
pls who is this in reconcilable difference. I swear dis man need to be arrested
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
No be 2day now, e don tay. grin
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
undecided
Truckpusher:
I personally saw that hoe with one of the bigwigs here in the South South in a hotel only meant for these big boys ,and I was like .....WTF! undecided

She's a cheat ,whatever- the in-laws should have seen it coming before the marriage.

Most of them fucck around with big shots especially politicians and oil bunkery dudes.This isn't a secret anymore.

Ini Edo abeg continue your Toto business ,movie industry no dey pay again but you must maintain your fake lifestyles grin

In fact it got to a point that if you have your 350k and 750k for some of them , you're sure to hit any of those actresses in Nollywood all through the night. cheesy
This country sha........smh
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by bukatyne(f): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
ad84ada:
Everyone abeg, but wait, if a woman wants equality, must it be in stupid things like sleeping around?

I expect the same thing from everyone

So you know men sleeping around is st.upid?

No, equality in sleeping around is fool.ishn.ess

I would rather hold men and women to the same level of morals

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by mamagee3(f): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
So she is divorcing her husband without having any child for him...

I believe Ini Edo married Philip to become an American citizen or permanent resident and now she's gotten what she wants, she is kicking his a$$ to the curb. grin

I also think her busy schedule could also be one of the reasons for the divorce if not the sole reason.

I hope they settle their differences and get back together.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by osasbliss: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
busy bodies, pls mind ur biz, crucify her is all u kno. 4gotten dat ini edo is a human lyk u. remove d log frm ur eye first plsssssssssssss. afta all she is not d first to start divorce, y cant u jst let her b
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Truckpusher(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
cococandy:
undecided
Why you bend mouth like Falomo bridge? grin
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by profGinger: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=skyface00 post=26919990]I always look 4ward 4 ur comment but dis one shocked me...itz means u cant be trusted as a woman or w
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by domwas2(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Ini Edo,its time to move on babes. Life must surely go on!

Hmmmm bird of same ......... Lolz
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by dude24: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2014
IS IT NOW A TREND FOR NIGERIAN ACTRESS TO GET MARRIED AND DIVORCE? VIRTUALLY ALL NAIJA ACTRESS ARE DIVORCED,ITS HEARTBREAKING.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2014
Duru009:
D guy no sabi f*ck. He forget dat he is married to an akwa ibom girl. Dey luv f*ck f*ck f*ck n f*ck
U must be on cheap drugs.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nwanneluv(f): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
all i could see was you trying to justify a cheating wife
This is what happens to a woman when she lives in another city or country and her husband lives in another city. The man's relations and friends will keep monitoring her everywhere she goes. If she shake hands with a man, they will call the man and report, if she goes on a harmless outing with friends, they will say she went on a cheating spree. gossip breaks marriage faster than any other thing

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by DonaldGenes(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
axortedbabe:
That her ex sef wey kip dat him ugly oily face lyk back of black pot wey dem pour groundnut oil..mtcheew

Chei! This small girl get mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Facts About Keanu Reeves / Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.