Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,750 members, 7,827,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (84272 Views)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by synergycom19: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Ini Edo,its time to move on babes. Life must surely go on!
It's the WOMAN who opened her LEGS like a Frog and her headquarters pounded to submissions(with screamings and cries), that's why she will not be forgiven and that's the difference(she is and most remain the exclusive property of the man).This why a Woman should be known only to her own husband.She is not a commodity to be shared.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ONYEBALL: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Partner in crime.,E be like say na this ini edo lifestyle u sef dey live.akwuna kwuna.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by propertylisting: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
THE TRUE STORY ABOUT THE $9.3m!!!! Christians BE WISE!!! http://kingdomnewsng.com/news/117-is-nsa-sambo-dasuki-the-mastermind-of-9-3m-scandal
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by synergycom19: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
They are acting there real character in movies

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by MGoh: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Duru009:
D guy no sabi f*ck. He forget dat he is married to an akwa ibom girl. Dey luv f*ck f*ck f*ck n f*ck
na mumu deh worri dis idiot. I for say make God purnish u but make i keep quiet. In fact any day weh u or ur town person Bleep, make his prick/pusy get ebola virus ijn. Amen.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Heart2heart(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
can't u see same plumage and identical ribs?
RockMaxi:

So this is the best you can advice her. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by labykago: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
[........u can't make a w ho re a housewife.......hmmm!
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Pain(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Wahala Siddon. Trouble Propose Marriage. The Outcome na KASALA !
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by odiyaka(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
And some ladies will claim that she is their role model.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
sandijey:

I am just laughing. See how painful it is to them because it's a woman cheating. The same pain they are feeling is the same pain a woman feels. See how some of them are even justifying why men should cheat. I am just reading a lot of bull shit. People trying to colour what is wrong and even quote stories from the bible. This same bible have stories of how strange women messed up great men of God. The funny thing is that women now cheat as much as men do. Many of the guys commenting who have wives or gfs will be shocked to know that they are being cheated on.

Don't ever compare our parent's days to now. Our mothers stayed in an unhappy home because they could not sustain themselves and their children alone but if they had another chance they would have taken it. Why are women struggling to get Jobs and be independent? it's not only because they want to support their man or the family, It's also because women are tired of taking shit from men. The good thing is it has made women have options. The bad thing is that it has made women less patient and allergic to bullshit unlike our mothers. No woman can ever be ok wiv a Cheating spouse likewise no man. For years men have been cheating on women and it has become acceptable, now women are doing it back and the men are writing poem. All this things men are doing is what gave rise to feminism. Why should u go to church and take a vow to uphold your marriage and then u break that vow by cheating. The worst is when they take a Second wife. We should stop hiding under its a man's world. As far as I am concerned. If you do anything that would make a person cry and feel low and victimised, then that thing must be wrong. Period. What ini did is bad. But it serves the husband right. His former wife will be having a good laugh.
well said.....women are begining to have sense and the boys are no longer smiling.hehehe...

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by andyanders: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
Lol at all the mentions I am getting especially from the male folks. Abeg make una take am easy o!

grin grin

I know you will be doing same act as you have expressed your view. Go ahead and fvck around, it's women's world not man's world in your dictionary. Yeye girl
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by tintingz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
cococandy:
I thought you support polygamy?
Is this not it?
Man wants to marry another wife against the wish of his first wife and all she gets is take it or leave,
Then seeing as she won't agree he went ahead and married his new wife nonetheless.
Now you're saying it is shameful.

Now you agree polygamy is shameful?
Because as at the time of his marriage to ini,the first wife claimed they were still legally married hence her tears

Lol,

The polygamy I support must be the one the husband and wife discussed about after or before marriage. I made it clear in other threads.

Polygamy is NOT shameful, it Is the people that abuse polygamy that are shameful. smiley
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
Maser:
Is anyone surprised this marriage ended in a mess? Rewind back to how they got married. Philip Ehiagwina was formerly married to a woman who brought him to America and had children for him. When he met Ini, he heartlessly abandoned his wife in her hour of need and married her. Recall that then it was a big story in the media as his former wife fought bitterly with tears to keep her family together. Philip and Ini ridiculed her and smiled to the altar. Today is karma time if you like.
For those of you heartless girls and men out there, if you build the foundation of you marriage on wickedness, the devil will be the chairman. What you sow, you reap. Its payback time people. Just google philip ehiagwina and the story of that time will pop up. People may forget but God and internet does not forget. It still beats me how these people act movies but fail to learn from the stories.
Didn't see this earlier. You've just said the honest truth and i praise and respect you for that. Let those who think they are smarter than God continue to disgrace themselves on this thread and their families. When real men talk,you'll just know-Abundant blessings will always be your portion.

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Canelle(f): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Toks2008:

Let me advice every lady reading this.

I am not an advocate of men cheating on their wives but please, the moment you get married,expect that guy to cheat on you. 9 out of 10 guys will cheat on you even if you are the most sexy lady in the world. Hard to take but the truth is that a randy man will be a randy man and there is nada you can do about that and trust me, if you keep changing men from now till eternity, you are almost likely to experience same situation

The best bet is to tel him if you suspect anything to do it far away from your notice and that is the best way he can show respect to you and don't ever think of getting even because that shame will be yours and he can send you packing and that will be even a greater disgrace for you.

Always see other ladies trying to sleep with your man as clueless,hopeless and frustrated attention seekers.

Ladies should stop this competition as regards man cheating as a prerequisite for them to do same.

A lady is wired to be chaste,monogamous and guys naturally are polygamous in nature and any man that remains faithful to you alone is a rare breed.

Please stop this baseless comparison.
as hard as it is to swallow, this truth having been repeated so many times on so many threads I read here on NL, I have come to accept it and it has saved me a lot of future frustrations

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

what comments do i expect again from daughter of LovePeddler?.may ur husband be cheating &nagging on you so u know how it feels amin for supporting evil i wonder what ur daughters will be in future maybe afro candy & cossy.animal in human skin
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
I hear you.
Make I believe say MOST polygamous men told their wives during the dating period that they'll end up marrying another wife and she went ahead to marry him.

Or even after marriage. How many women accept such things willingly if not the 'accept it or leave' way.

It is well.
tintingz:
Lol,

The polygamy I support must be the one the husband and wife discussed about after or before marriage. I made it clear in other threads.

Polygamy is NOT shameful, it Is the people that abuse polygamy that are shameful. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by pickabeau1: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
cococandy:
I hear you.
Make I believe say MOST polygamous men told their wives during the dating period that they'll end up marrying another wife and she went ahead to marry him.

Or even after marriage. How many women accept such things willingly if not the 'accept it or leave' way.

It is well.

How is this polygamy?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
RockMaxi:

So this is the best you can advice her. embarassed
Abeg help me ask her o

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by GeminiHack: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Hail Sandijey! She has just spoken like a fööl. I keep telling peeps not to get married to people with amputated pènìs; its bondage. They will never hear. As for me, I will (if I ever have) cheat on my wife a million times, so far she doesn't bring STD and bastards home, she has the right to fück her dry meat anywhere she wants.

That sounds manly, doesn't it? This is my MANsplanation. I have never seen a man make a mistake before; therefore, let a man be right and a woman wrong. MABTW!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's YOU who has spoken like a FOOL.

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Face your front.
pickabeau1:

How is this polygamy?

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by joshrare(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sugar daddies are happy now....

I blame philip for leaving daddy's girl alone, unattended to..
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by bosun11(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
LesbianBoy:
I kinda blame the man though. Because any sensible man won't marry an actress(especially the nigerian ones). As far as i am concerned, they are all LOOSE especially GENEVIEVE NNAJI.
Btw i also heard a president of one of the west africa countries also fuCcked ini edo ''kini''! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

re u f**king kidding me.....................her pu**y done turn empty well so fast damnit !!!
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

You are a not a good wife material. With a mindset like this, i bet you do not really see cheating as a really big deal.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by tintingz(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
cococandy:
I hear you.

It is well.
You forgot that religion like Islam, Judaism, Mormon etc practice polygamy.

What's your argument?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by pickabeau1: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
cococandy:
Face your front.

Classic....
undecided
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by cococandy(f): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Whatever undecided
pickabeau1:

Classic....
undecided
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by jaymdee(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
littlemistress:
...Another celebrity divorce. This is one reason I'm scared of marriage.. sad
Are you a celebrity?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by logica(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
LOL. And how did this turn into a gender battle thread? Haba, if a woman wants to cheat on her man how does it concern me? She should go ahead. If she's fine and clean, she should holla at me sef. Her donation will be much appreciated.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by hopilo: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
The governor of my state in south south don chop Ini Edo wela
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Druhill(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
vexy06:
This is indeed not the best of times for the once cheerful and lovely actress Ini Edo and her marital crisis.
Former Mrs. Ehiagwina, mentioned that “irreconcilable differences” is the major reason for her divorce and denied claims that she had cheated on her husband.
Well, relatives and friends of Mr. Philps Ehiagwina are calling her out, saying she’s lying about being faithful.
The close relative of Phillip Ehiagwina said, “Ini Edo should shut up about the marriage crash because with the way she is going by trying to paint Phillip as the wrong party, we may be forced to open her can of worms and it will not be palatable to her and her career.
I can tell you that Ini Edo is a serial cheat who played the field behind her husband’s back for the duration of their marriage. Is she going to deny she was dating one Island big boy whose girlfriend organised her friends to beat her up and injured her?”
Another family source said, “I can tell you that Ini Edo is not as innocent as she is trying to make people believe or think. We caught her on more than three occasion with three different men and she always begged us to forgive her.
We can even mention some of the men she had affairs with including a South-South governor whose wife embarrassed her and ordered her security to send her out of the governor’s guest house in the state capital. She should dare us and we will mention the name of the governor on the pages of newspapers.”
A close friend of Phillip also spilled saying, “did she tell you how Phillip embarrassed her in front of her people when he went to collect his bride price? He told her people the kind of adulterous daughter they have and how she had been cheating on him right from the first day they were married.
In fact, he did not want to collect the bride price but her people begged him to collect it as that would free her to get married to another man in the future.”
The drama is not over yet, as Ini Edo’s party is yet to react to these heavy accusations.This is indeed not the best of times for the once cheerful and lovely actress Ini Edo and her marital crisis.
Former Mrs. Ehiagwina, mentioned that “irreconcilable differences” is the major reason for her divorce and denied claims that she had cheated on her husband.
Well, relatives and friends of Mr. Philps Ehiagwina are calling her out, saying she’s lying about being faithful.
Full Gist @:http://www.360topgist.com/2014/10/ini-edo-busted-by-her-in-law-over.html
What do you expect from a Calabar fine girl of her type. Or maybe de mr Philips her husband is not good on bed.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nicepoker(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

I hope u won't end up like her

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba / Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.