Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls (3290 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2014
Danhumprey:
I can sniff out alot of information from people's comments/posts that tells me about them. They can't even fake it.

Morning.

Lol. That's really cool.

Watched 'The Mentalist'?

I can be bad u know
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by dagentility(f): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2014
The thing is that most times they do it unknowingly.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
U no talk abt d guys wey dey stay with dem friend for 1room but go rent self contain for dem babe
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
hungryboy:
aunty swerve go one side abeg, na only guys dey always be broke ass,even hungry girls were dey chop mama thank u sef, dey follow call hustling guys broke ass

from your monicar am not surprised at your response .
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Danhumprey: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol. That's really cool.

Watched 'The Mentalist'?

I can be bad u know
To be frank,I've not watched The Mentalist before,but I've always want to watch it,but I keep procrastinating it.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Danhumprey:
To be frank,I've not watched The Mentalist before,but I've always want to watch it,but I keep procrastinating it.

its a very interesting film.

Too bad i didnt watch more than 2 seasons.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Danhumprey: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

its a very interesting film.

Too bad i didnt watch more than 2 seasons.
I will try and watch it.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Danhumprey:
I will try and watch it.

okay. That'd be nice.

Gotten that good news you've always wanted?
Wanna share in d joy.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by Danhumprey: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

okay. That'd be nice.

Gotten that good news you've always wanted?
Wanna share in d joy.
Lol. What are you talking about?grin

Oh! I see. The 1st and 2nd are out and I did superbly in them. And that earned me admission on merit. I just finished writing the 3rd exam last week. And I'm earnestly waiting for the result and I hope I do well,so as to avoid a repeat of what happened in 2012.

And as per my desire for admission abroad,I seem to have given up on that,choosing rather to focus on the one at home for now.
Re: Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:26am On Oct 07, 2014
Danhumprey:
Lol. What are you talking about?grin

Oh! I see. The 1st and 2nd are out and I did superbly in them. And that earned me admission on merit. I just finished writing the 3rd exam last week. And I'm earnestly waiting for the result and I hope I do well,so as to avoid a repeat of what happened in 2012.

And as per my desire for admission abroad,I seem to have given up on that,choosing rather to focus on the one at home for now.

Really happy.

That's good.
All d best.
Wishing u success in all your endeavours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Midehi Come And Explain This Pic Please!!! / For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.