Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) (1238 Views)

Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) by Davidcares: 4:18am On Jun 24, 2009
Guys, well, for those of u that read "MY STORY" it has not been easy. Some of the things u guys said really happened. We had settled but forgetting was really hard for me. I know some of you guys might think am crazy n am stupid or probably must be the biggest fool ever, but the thing is, those are some of the characteristics of LOVE.
We both had went through a lot these past few months. I knw she still love me. I knw this because i can still feel it. I once cheated on her too but that does not reduced my love for her in any way. When this all happened I told a doctor about this and wat she told me was that wat if wat she told me after I got to knw was that, "NOW THAT YOU KNOW, WHAT THEN?" without any remorse. Guys sometime in life u don't understand a situation until u found yourself in it. You dont know wat u will do in a situation until you found yourself in it. I know some of you guys will say you cant take this and all that. From afar, I wont take it either but I am a key player there n I knw wat I feel. The funny thing is the I was given philander of the year for three consecutive years when I was in school.
Someone said, "IT IS BETTER TO BE HURT BY LOVE THAN NOT TO EXPERIENCE IT AT ALL" I think I agree with that person in way. We have talked and see a doctor together. What she did was very bad and I pray non of u will ever go through that. What I have just learnt from all this is that sometimes True Love Does Not Necessary or Always Guarantee Faithfulness.
Thanks for all ur advices and care. Gos bless you all.
Re: True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) by schendy(f): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2009
Are u now telling us that you have accepted ur fiancee back & dat u r going to marry her?. cool
Well if thats the case,I think that you are one of the few rare fellows around.
all d best. grin
Re: True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) by JJYOU: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2009
mm
Re: True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) by Omolola1(f): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmn
Re: True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) by noetic2: 4:32am On Jun 26, 2009
@ Davidcares

You just FOOLISHLY sentenced ur self to HELL. The annoying thing is the children that would be born, who would be denied the chance of a loving CHILDHOOD.
Re: True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) by Sissy3(f): 4:43am On Jun 26, 2009
good luck to ya
Re: True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) by pinkylady1(f): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2009
good for you
Re: True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) by izeek(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2009
am happy for u. just remember to check paternity of ur kids in future.
Re: True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) by pinkylady1(f): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2009
izeek:

am happy for u. just remember to check paternity of ur kids in future.

ah, u harsh no be small.
Re: True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) by doncox: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
U are right in the pardon. By calling ur mum to intervene, she showed she wanted u to marry her.
But pls investigate and find out why she strayed. Maybe the guy was giving her more money
or complimenting the one u give her. Maybe too, it could be u were starving her of sex or not doing it well enough.
Everyone should know this. I ave alwys said it - U can never marry someone u truly know. The moment u declare to marry someone, it is evidence there are many aspects of them u either dont knw abt or are willing to be blind to. Truth is really bitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go on guy!

(1) (Reply)

. / Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala / Tears In My Eye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.