Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,130 members, 7,867,277 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide (26179 Views)

SHOCKING: How Niyi Sold His Semen For N10k To 2 Unilag Girls. / UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels / No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by just1n(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2008
jassie:

sorry, this video is no longer avaialable embarassed cheesy

sorry again . . . tongue
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Cipriani(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2008
Some are good and some are bad

We are in the LATTER DAYS where there will be a lot of rebellious children sad sad sad cry cry cry
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by omega25red(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2008
These girls are not prostitutes they are just expressing anger from their point of view. A man would like to just say hello to a woman and be able to jump in the sack with her but if a woman says she has financial needs you call her a prostitute. To tell the truth they are expressing themselves according to the definition of prostitution but they are not hookers. They are just uni girls who are tired of being taken advantage of without having anything to show for it.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by tmoney11(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2008
Where the ladies at?
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by smurf(f): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2008
Saw the video, I thought it was a movie, cos otherwise why would they show their faces. shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by chamotex(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2008
Toooobbiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

They've all fuc.ked their way in to the uni and now they're ready to Bleep some more embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

What a low life dirty sluts. These are people's kids u know.

Gropies and gold-diggers . . . . what a shame sad sad sad
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by tope2000(f): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2008
What shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked NOOOOOOOOOOO sad
They have to be prostitutes jare but then again half of this uni girls are undecided
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by MrCrackles(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2008
tope2000:

They have to be prostitutes jare but then again half of this uni girls are undecided

how you take know?! cheesy
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2008
Unilag ehn, smh embarassed
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by tope2000(f): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2008
tope2000:

hehe . . . rumors na
didnt u tell me how u banged a unilag girl the last time u went 9ja grin grin tongue
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by chamotex(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2008
Imagine their brothers. sisters, uncles, mothers and fathers see this video now . . . . . . it could result to heart attack
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by MrCrackles(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2008
yeparipa

olorun oba saanu mi!!

see as ashana, apanas, ashawos, dokodoko,fi-idi gba owo and serekode dey blab for ontop youtube?!

the mileage ontop those girl toto go don wreck scale!! grin
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by chamotex(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2008
Can u imagine that one saying her pussy is GOLD!!!! sad
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2008
chamotex:

But in a way it is to some of the desperate boys grin
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by MrCrackles(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2008
chamotex:

i swear it is despicable

if a gurl wanna sit on anything that can fit into her fanny, why fucking say it out and loud like that?! undecided

i weep for the guy wey go marry dat one for house and i weep for her unborn children! dat is if she doesnt have a few already!
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by tope2000(f): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2008
MrCrackles:

yeparipa

olorun oba saanu mi!!

see as ashana, apanas, ashawos, dokodoko,fi-idi gba owo and serekode dey blab for ontop youtube?!

the mileage ontop those girl toto go don wreck scale!! grin

BUAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by achinu(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2008
oma se o! I guess this is part of the reality of what's going on in college campuses. Hey, it is what it is ma people!!!
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by JamaicanQT(f): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2008
lmao @ the video ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Cristalz(f): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2008
I once heard someone say 90% of Unilag girls are HIV positive grin
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by chamotex(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2008
Cristalz:

You, u are always hearing but never see cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by A40(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2008
Cristalz:

Ahh Ahh haba that person needs to be taken for psychiatric evaluation its like saying 90% of nigerians are scammers
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by MrCrackles(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2008
Cristalz:

where you the doctor that tested them?! undecided
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by princeonx: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2008
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Angelic25(f): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2008
GreatEST,AKOKITE,
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by DonChizi(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2008
you unilag slut are destroying the image of you family and Nigeria.There are jobs but its either lazyness or lack of home training.I pity for you sorrowful family and i know they will never forgive you.Your hell fire is for sure. angry sad shocked embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Cristalz(f): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2008
Ah ah, Chamo / A-40 / Brash

See as una jus' attack me shocked  Abi una girlfriends be Unilag chics? grin

I said I heard someone say it. Doesn't mean its true grin
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by jgirl3: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2008
Unilag girls are NOT prostitutes.
Some are . . . others are deprived.
Those girls were just playing around.
Although the idea of 'gold p***y' is very intriguing.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by MrCrackles(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2008
Cristalz:

Ah ah, Chamo / A-40 / Brash

See as una jus' attack me shocked  Abi una girlfriends be Unilag chics? grin

I said I heard someone say it. Doesn't mean its true grin

Criz nothing do you

Me i just dey ask question naw?!

cheesy tongue

chillax babe
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by MrCrackles(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2008
j-girl:

Unilag girls are NOT prostitutes.
Some are . . . others are deprived.
Those girls were just playing around.
Although the idea of 'gold p***y' is very intriguing.

do you know anyone of them or where you there?! undecided
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by jgirl3: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2008
MrCrackles:

do you know anyone of them or where you there?! undecided
Not at all but it was so obvious that they were just trying to rile people up.
See the way they were talking. They had no idea what they were saying.
"Gold P***y" is the easiest thing to purchase cos it has a value.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by MrCrackles(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2008
j-girl:

Not at all but it was so obvious that they were just trying to rile people up.
See the way they were talking. They had no idea what they were saying.
"Gold P***y" is the easiest thing to purchase because it has a value.

ghetto cu.m slurping whores, that is what they are!! grin
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by A40(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2008
@Cristalz
Naah sugar i didn't attack you i said the person that told you and not you the person needs psychiatric evaluation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / She Blocked Me Because Of This / White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.