Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide (26124 Views)

SHOCKING: How Niyi Sold His Semen For N10k To 2 Unilag Girls. / UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels / No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by skfa1: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2008
Shoooo, so naija gurls don go gaga shocked
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by A40(m): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2008
So they where not even humping? ah ah then why are peeps making a mountain out of a mole-hill like who doesn't talk about sex?
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by ilurveit(f): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

Look at you. I know say you sef get gold toto. If to say you no be one of them you no go talk. Una carry busy body dey do runs.

I'm not discussing my toto with you or on NL, I think I'm worth more than that. I know who and what I am and am not so your comment is kind of funny. Totally expected from you based on your typical cracked out NL posts. All I was saying is, who is anyone to judge? Is a liar better than a prostitute? We're all the same. We all have to try and live with what we do. As in let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Of course my first instinct is like shock and horror but then again, it's like y'know let them live and learn. It's not like I'm the best person on earth in other ways than these girls. I mean ok I'm not selling myself and ok I don't choose to put my personal life on blast on youtube. If you live your life right guys and girls, nothing they do should be hurting you.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by H2O2: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2008
ilurveit:

I'm not discussing my toto with you or on NL, I think I'm worth more than that. I know who and what I am and am not so your comment is kind of funny. Totally expected from you based on your typical cracked out NL posts. All I was saying is, who is anyone to judge? Is a liar better than a prostitute? We're all the same. We all have to try and live with what we do. As in let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Of course my first instinct is like shock and horror but then again, it's like y'know let them live and learn. It's not like I'm the best person on earth in other ways than these girls. I mean ok I'm not selling myself and ok I don't choose to put my personal life on blast on youtube. If you live your life right guys and girls, nothing they do should be hurting you.
At first I was going to tell you to shut up, but now I just realised that you're one of those people who condone the "leave it alone" speech, all in the name of "not judging people" .   That leave it alone attitude is the reason homos are now forcing people to accept them as normal people.
It's your duty as a good Nigerian woman to promote good virtue, and to be critical of amoral behaviors when you see them.  Stop trying to coerce me into thinking like you.

But . . . I still like you wink
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by ilurveit(f): 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

At first I was going to tell you to shut up, but now I just realised that you're one of those people who condone the "leave it alone" speech, all in the name of "not judging people" . That leave it alone attitude is the reason homos are now forcing people to accept them as normal people.
It's your duty as a good Nigerian woman to promote good virtue, and to be critical of amoral behaviors when you see them. Stop trying to coerce me into thinking like you.

But . . . I still like you wink

You're very funny. I don't why you're soo quick to abuse though. Like do you have impulse/anger management issues You need to deal with that. Point being like one sin isn't better than the other. If you read NL, lots of pple (guys and girls) claim to be doing pretty much the same thing as these girls only they're not putting themselves on blast on Youtube. I think its hard to find the balance between being judgemental and being like this is right or wrong. I don't think what they're doing is right, but again it's not my place to judge them either way or to force my way down their throat. The only thing I can do is choose not to live my life like that. However, it's kind of laughable to see some NL pple saying this and that about these girls when all the time they're kind of doing the same thing.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by H2O2: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2008
Stop preaching to me and stop being semantical. It doesn't work with me. Anger management koh, fufu deliverance ni.   I didn't say one sin is greater than another.  I said, unlike you, I don't turn a blind eye to nonsense when I can stand against it.  How is that being judgmental?  You have a voice, but if you don't prefer using your voice don't blast others for using theirs.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by ilurveit(f): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

Stop preaching to me and stop being semantical. It doesn't work with me. Anger management koh, fufu deliverance ni. I didn't say one sin is greater than another. I said, unlike you, I don't turn a blind eye to nonsense when I can stand against it. How is that being judgmental? You have a voice, but if you don't prefer using your voice don't blast others for using theirs.

Ok.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by smurf(f): 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2008
Huh?
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by H2O2: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2008
ilurveit:

Ok.
Aw I'm sorry. How can I make this up to you embarassed
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by chamotex(m): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

Sorry for what? Make up what? so that was ur plan all along grin
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by A40(m): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2008
I still feel we just yabbed these girls for nothing so they where just talking about sex big deal
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by H2O2: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2008
chamotex:

Sorry for what? Make up what? so that was ur plan all along grin
lol.  guy's gotta do what he has to do.

A-40:

I still feel we just yabbed these girls for nothing so they where just talking about sex big deal

they put themselves out there for the yabbing. i feel very little sympathy for them, if any.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by debosky(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2008
Chamo got a boyfriend  grin grin grin

@ topic

what, by definition, is a 'unilag girl'? Is it a loose description of women of loose morals that are found in Lagos claiming to be university students? Is it a minority of girls in the University of Lagos who have decided to sell their bodies or tease men to get monetary benefits? Is it a general term applicable to all female attendees of the University of Lagos?

What is a 'prostitute' anyways? Does talking about sex and intending to get back at guys for being stupid about their approach to sex make someone a prostitute? Lots of questions I know, but I generally find hasty condemnations are a part of the way moralists tend to act.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 17, 2008
@topic
I'm sure they were only playing about, weird kind of fun I guess embarassed
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by H2O2: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2008
debosky:

Chamo got a boyfriend  grin grin grin
Oh god no, sicko. dont' even think it.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by chamotex(m): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2008
H2O2:

lol.  guy's gotta do what he has to do.

i feel u, nothin do u jare cheesy

@ Debo

I don't expect much from a Gaynner like u grin
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by ilurveit(f): 12:12am On Nov 17, 2008
H2O2:

There's nothing to make up. I'm already procrastinating by being on NL, I don't want to waste this special procratination time by going round over the same circular argument with you about something that doesn't really matter anyway. We've both stated our points. We disagree. It's fine to do so, y'know.

@ chamotex when you said: Sorry for what? Make up what?  so that was ur plan all along cheesy

Look at you outing your friend's little game. wink

@H202 when you said: lol.  guy's gotta do what he has to do.

Does he? Does he, indeed? That's cute. smiley
Boys are funny!
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by H2O2: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2008
Look at you tuting your precious little horn. It did not start out as a game, but I do however agree with you that dissenting opinions are atimes better left alone, else they'll result in circular posts that go on ad infinitum.

Now, the game aspect of it seemed that way because I felt compelled to show you some empathy. Having it seem like "game" is not my intention, though I understsand that it looks that way.

p.s. you're not too good to be gamed so don't get it twisted. the game is there to be played. but i no be player sha.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by chamotex(m): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2008
ilurveit:

@ chamotex when you said: Sorry for what? Make up what?  so that was ur plan all along cheesy

Look at you outing your friend's little game. wink

It's not fair to call his game 'little' cheesy

I already knew where he was heading to grin
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Sauron1: 12:18am On Nov 17, 2008
debosky:

@ topic

what, by definition, is a 'unilag girl'? Is it a loose description of women of loose morals that are found in Lagos claiming to be university students? Is it a minority of girls in the University of Lagos who have decided to sell their bodies or tease men to get monetary benefits? Is it a general term applicable to all female attendees of the University of Lagos?

What is a 'prostitute' anyways? Does talking about sex and intending to get back at guys for being stupid about their approach to sex make someone a prostitute? Lots of questions I know, but I generally find hasty condemnations are a part of the way moralists tend to act.

You are a prat!!!!
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by ilurveit(f): 12:29am On Nov 17, 2008
@H202

What horn is there to toot? I don't toot my horn. I'm not that kind of person at all and I don't know how that fits in with anything that was said. I thought it was funny that's all. It's like after you've yapped me and my opinions finish, it's like total 180 and it's like why? You always choose to be really abrasive and really (for want of a better word) "pratty" on NL and this is just in general and I think it's interesting. Your empathy didn't really come across though through the personal attacks and insults and so I'm sorry I missed that.  But anyway, seriously though, I'm sure in your real life, you're a good person and more power to you.

I'm not saying I can't be played, of course I can be played, anyone can be played, I'm just saying I pick up on games really quickly and once they've been played, they've been played!

@ chamotex

Man come on, the game was little. It was cute though.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by H2O2: 12:50am On Nov 17, 2008
ilurveit:

@H202

What horn is there to toot? I don't toot my horn. I'm not that kind of person at all and I don't know how that fits in with anything that was said. I thought it was funny that's all. It's like after you've yapped me and my opinions finish, it's like total 180 and it's like why? You always choose to be really abrasive and really (for want of a better word) "pratty" on NL and this is just in general and I think it's interesting. Your empathy didn't really come across though through the personal attacks and insults and so I'm sorry I missed that.  But anyway, seriously though, I'm sure in your real life, you're a good person and more power to you.

I'm not saying I can't be played, of course I can be played, anyone can be played, I'm just saying I pick up on games really quickly and once they've been played, they've been played!
Want of a better word indeed, else what in God's beloved world is "pratty"?  That aside, whether or not I yapped your opinions is left to your interpretation, but I still maintain what was said before.  It wasn't a matter of riling you up and then terminating it with an empathic response that was cutesy.  But if relishing that thought helps you sleep better at night, you're welcome to run with it.

: : :
Call it little, call it small, obviously that's all that was needed to get your undivided attention.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by ilurveit(f): 1:27am On Nov 17, 2008
@ H202,

Oh you wanted my attention?!? Why didn't you just say so? You should have just asked, y'know, there was no need to be mean to get it. It wasn't nice, it was very juvenile and primary school. The being mean to the girls to get their attention. <shakes head> Come on, we're older than that, no?

You did get my attention though, so good on you, but I have to admit, it wasn't really undivided; I was also responding to chamotex and posting on other threads. However, if you had just asked and been polite, maybe it could have been undivided, no? maybe?

Thank you again for your empathy and your charm. Good luck with everything and have a good week.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by tRoOE(f): 1:31am On Nov 17, 2008
[size=13pt]hehehe H202 will never learn
na so so fight and argument everywhere grin
[/size]
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by DarkRxn(f): 1:33am On Nov 17, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed"
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by H2O2: 1:35am On Nov 17, 2008
ilurveit:

@ H202,

Oh you wanted my attention?!? Why didn't you just say so? You should have just asked, y'know, there was no need to be mean to get it. It wasn't nice, it was very juvenile and primary school. The being mean to the girls to get their attention. <shakes head> Come on, we're older than that, no?

You did get my attention though, so good on you, but I have to admit, it wasn't really undivided; I was also responding to chamotex and posting on other threads. However, if you had just asked and been polite, maybe it could have been undivided, no? maybe?

Thank you again for your empathy and your charm. Good luck with everything and have a good week.

Ah ahn egbani elaja.
Want your attention for what? Is it food?  Detention nii.  I thought you could read.  There's a difference between "wanting attention" and saying something "got your attention" . Gosh, olodo.  No wonder you people walk around thinking you're irresistible to anything in trousers.  grin  grin  Grow up joh and get a clue. You are another one of these nairaland girls with yukmouth and nothing to offer.

tRoOE:

[/size]
Dark_Rxn:

grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed"
Groupies  tongue
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by tRoOE(f): 1:40am On Nov 17, 2008
H2O2:

Groupies tongue
[size=13pt]ass whip kiss[/size]
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by DarkRxn(f): 1:41am On Nov 17, 2008
H202, the day you stop cursing out women on this forum, that day, I'll take you to a nice restaurant even if you refuse wink

I'll even come to Chinatown to get you grin grin
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by H2O2: 1:56am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

H202, the day you stop cursing out women on this forum, that day, I'll take you to a nice restaurant even if you refuse wink

I'll even come to Chinatown to get you grin grin

Aww, are you seriously asking me out embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
LMAO @ coming to chinatown to get me. you got jokes

tRoOE:

[/size]
Omo Eko, don't you know that most of the people considered "Greatest Ever" were always surrounded by controversy.
sometimes you just gotta say what's on your mind.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by DarkRxn(f): 1:58am On Nov 17, 2008
H2O2:

Aww, are you seriously asking me out embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
LMAO @ coming to chinatown to get me. you got jokes
Omo Eko, don't you know that most of the people considered "Greatest Ever" were always surrounded by controversy.
sometimes you just gotta say what's on your mind.
date? shioooooooorrrrrrrr kiss kiss

lmao!! you dey compare yourself to the great ones? kai!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by lacrimose(f): 2:00am On Nov 17, 2008
H2O2:

Ah ahn egbani elaja.
Want your attention for what? Is it food?  Detention nii.  I thought you could read.  There's a difference between "wanting attention" and saying something "got your attention" . Gosh, olodo.  No wonder you people walk around thinking you're irresistible to anything in trousers.  grin  grin  Grow up joh and get a clue.  You are another one of these nairaland girls with yukmouth and nothing to offer.
Groupies  tongue

@H2O2 ur name should have been fire, lol

ilurveit is too classy for u, she doesn't have time for ur rat race
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by H2O2: 2:02am On Nov 17, 2008
Internet get class? How we take dey classify
What of you, are you too classy for me?
Fire? I like that.   It's dope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.