Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (306963 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2010
@Kenyan a.k.a drmightie
toluxa1:

Lol, I was hoping you will respond to my observation on the IP stuff, but suprisenly you didn't. Can you tell us how come you saw the IP address that guy was posting from and knew he's posting from the UK? The only way you can see another member's IP is if you log into that persons account. We're waiting.
^^^
You don't have time to respond to this:
Kenyan 28:

sorry today I dont have much time, and even tomorrow, loads of job & classwork on my table, till Monday.
But you have time to respond at length to subsequent posts. Aren't you the liar. Go and read the 9th chapter of John's gospel, and see a bona-fide genuine healing miracle. There was no anonymity there!

KJV: II Corinthians Chapter 11
[14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
[15] Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2010
hubreality:

It is meaningless to appease or ascertain proofs for anyone who will never believe Christ Jesus even he/she witnessed His miraculous deeds in His days.  Kenya 28, please cease from responding oppositions of the walk of faith. Anyone here or beyond is right on his/her opinion.  cool

Nothing is new under the sun! False stories about pastor Chris and a few other famous clerics with global results are not news anyone. In fact, they churches are not places you find perfect people but are places for the perfecting of the saints by His Word and His Spirit.

HUB REALITY U AR NOT BEING REALISTIC,I WILL CHALENGE U WITH THIS,ALL your YEARS IN THE CHURCH HV U COMFIRM ANY MARACLE URSELF,IF ANY BRING IT ON.COMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON WAKE UP

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2010
@SIR JOHN CAN I HV UR EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER THIS IS MINE 08062407868 & BLUELAND44U@YAHOO.COM.U CAN MAIL ME.TNX
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2010
VALIDATOR:

Almost 3 years now that sirjohn started this thread.No single prove yet form Christ Embassy. They just can't distinguish between mere talk and real evidence.

But you know that's not true. Series of them has been posted here. Read mabels thread on healing school .
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2010
But it's so amazing , how it's hard for people to believe in healings and miracles. So what do you believe about Christ then? Are you not supposed to do miracles too. I believe in miracles . I lay hands on sick and many recover. I cast out devil. This are simple things for a Christian that knows his rights in christ.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2010
^^^ What is TRULY amazing is that amidst myriad claims of miracles, there is not a single verifiable one.

Basically then, miracles (in CE) are common but it is showing proof thats impossible.

Now THAT IS STRANGE cos what we ought call the parallel of such that we find in the Scriptures is the opposite - Christ said "which is easier? to say 'your sins are forgiven or to say rise up and walk'". To show He had power to do both, He then got the cripple to stand. Far more difficult than saying "I forgive you".

In this case, the miracle would be the difficult thing to do and once done, proof should be very easy. We ought not have drmightie/kenyan28 signing in and seeing each other's IPs, yet unable to find time to show proof but have time to make claims.

Best to do is get kenyan to leave this thread and stop embarrassing your church here! Thats all she/he is achieving!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2010
Joagbaje:

But it's so amazing , how it's hard for people to believe in healings and miracles. So what do you believe about Christ then? Are you not supposed to do miracles too. I believe in miracles . I lay hands on sick and many recover. I cast out devil. This are simple things for a Christian that knows his rights in christ.

Yeah I agree; like the case of the boy with a whole in the heart. lol grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2010
Joagbaje:

But you know that's not true. Series of them has been posted here. Read mabels thread on healing school .

Ha! mabels thread was a regurgitation of the many well documented lies of christ embassy.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by VALIDATOR: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2010
@all,
Joagbaje:

The best they cure is hypochondria.Not the real thing.
If curing hypochondria is a miracle then I believe in your miracles then. grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2010
In 1993, Frank Davies, a pastor in Telford United Kingdom noticed that he could not hear properly over the phone. Initially, he thought it was a problem with the connection or with the telephone. He however became concerned when he could not hear people with his left ear and to turn his right ear towards the people when they talked to him

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2010
Frank went to see a doctor who ran a series of tests and diagnosed that he was loosing his sense of hearing. Frank was 58yrs old then and he knew that God had called him into the ministry to proclaim the good news of His saving power and to nurture and raise His children in the word, so any kind of sickness would slow him down.

Frank felt the situation was embarrassing and to avoid misunderstanding from people, he decided to stay away from them. This went on for 14years with the condition getting worse but sometime during this period, a program on television caught his attention, it was an episode of THE HEALING SCHOOL program on Loveworld Television. Frank then made up his mind to attend and immediately started making arrangements to attend the next session which was to be held in Johannesburg South Africa. This was in February 2008.
With great faith, Frank and his wife Susan travelled to South Africa for the first time in their lives using all their savings. So, a 73yr old Frank arrived South Africa with faith in his heart
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2010
When the healing service began, with a thankful heart, Frank began to praise God for the opportunity to be there!
When Pastor Chris got to where he was, Frank could barely stand for joy. The man of God immediately recognized that his condition had being caused by an infirmity. He put his fingers in Frank’s left ear and commanded the spirit to come out. Then he blew the anointing on Frank and he fell under the power of God. When he got up, radiant and filled with joy, he lifted up his hands to God in thanks

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2010
The next day, admist several others who had received their healing, Frank testified of his awesome miracle. With great excitement his wife came and stood beside him and as he demonstrated his healing and whispered to him “ I love you”, and with delight, Frank responded “ I love you too”

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2010
Sitting in his home in Telford, he recounted his experience with great joy. “My experience at the healing school was beautiful. Not only was my left ear healed, my life was also transformed. The healing school stands out as a very rich and life- changing experience. Many people quote the word of God, but at the HEALING SCHOOL, we experienced the word. Then he concluded with conviction, “if you with conviction, “if you are sick, seek the lord by going to the healing school”.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2010
mabell:

Sitting in his home in Telford, he recounted his experience with great joy. “My experience at the healing school was beautiful. Not only was my left ear healed, my life was also transformed. The healing school stands out as a very rich and life- changing experience. Many people quote the word of God, but at the HEALING SCHOOL, we experienced the word. Then he concluded with conviction, “if you with conviction, “if you are sick, seek the lord by going to the healing school”.

mabell:

The next day, admist several others who had received their healing, Frank testified of his awesome miracle. With great excitement his wife came and stood beside him and as he demonstrated his healing and whispered to him “ I love you”, and with delight, Frank responded “ I love you too”
mabell:

When the healing service began, with a thankful heart, Frank began to praise God for the opportunity to be there!
When Pastor Chris got to where he was, Frank could barely stand for joy. The man of God immediately recognized that his condition had being caused by an infirmity. He put his fingers in Frank’s left ear and commanded the spirit to come out. Then he blew the anointing on Frank and he fell under the power of God. When he got up, radiant and filled with joy, he lifted up his hands to God in thanks
mabell:

Frank went to see a doctor who ran a series of tests and diagnosed that he was loosing his sense of hearing. Frank was 58yrs old then and he knew that God had called him into the ministry to proclaim the good news of His saving power and to nurture and raise His children in the word, so any kind of sickness would slow him down.

Frank felt the situation was embarrassing and to avoid misunderstanding from people, he decided to stay away from them. This went on for 14years with the condition getting worse but sometime during this period, a program on television caught his attention, it was an episode of THE HEALING SCHOOL program on Loveworld Television. Frank then made up his mind to attend and immediately started making arrangements to attend the next session which was to be held in Johannesburg South Africa. This was in February 2008.
With great faith, Frank and his wife Susan travelled to South Africa for the first time in their lives using all their savings. So, a 73yr old Frank arrived South Africa with faith in his heart
mabell:

In 1993, Frank Davies, a pastor in Telford United Kingdom noticed that he could not hear properly over the phone. Initially, he thought it was a problem with the connection or with the telephone. He however became concerned when he could not hear people with his left ear and to turn his right ear towards the people when they talked to him
NONSENCE
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 2:03am On Jul 10, 2010
@Mabel,
thank you for these wonderful testimonies, I would have loved to post it too but. All these scanning and attachments are not just it for me. You may have to teach me.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 2:04am On Jul 10, 2010
We can't wait to see more testimonies from the ongoing healing school. In Lagos . I sponsored 5 people there. And I trust God for their healing.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 3:00am On Jul 10, 2010
Joagbaje:

^^^And right on cue mabell begins posting: posts #841-845.
Followed by this:
Joagbaje:

@Mabel,
thank you for these wonderful testimonies, I would have loved to post it too but. All these scanning and attachments are not just it for me. You may have to teach me.

Looks like another Kenyan a.k.a drmightie scenario, bearing in mind that Joagbaje once posted as mabell and was caught out. grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2010
When Lorenzo heard about the HEALING SCHOOL, he knew he had found the answer. Without hesitation he acquired the necessary information about the next session which was to hold in Johannesburg, South Africa. They lived in Holland but the distance didn’t deter him as he was convinced his son would be healed.

On getting to the HEALING SCHOOL, Lorenzo awaits pastor’s arrival in the large auditorium with several others that had journey from other parts of the world. He felt the warm embrace of God’s love like he had never before.

As the service started, the choir led the congregation into worship and Lorenzo poured out his heart to God. Then Pastor Chris walked into the hall and as he ministered to everybody on the healing line,Lorenzo’s faith for his son’s healing became strengthened. Some minutes afterwards, Pastor Chris stood in front of Lorenzo where he sat holding Ricky on his laps.

The man of God ordered little Ricky to fix his gaze on him. Then he laid his hands on araicky’s chest and blew the anointing on his face. At that moment, he declared, “He is healed!”. Instantly, Ricky jumped off his fathers laps and bolted across the hall! With tears of joy streaminig down his face, Lorenzo swept his son into his arms and praised God for the miracle.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 6:39am On Jul 10, 2010
CANCER DISAPPEARS BY THE POWER OF GOD
Lorenzo from Holland, had earlier observed the slight protrusion on his son Ricky’s stomach, but he didn’t think it was anything serious because sometimes when Ricky got constipated, his stomach became distended, which was why it probably looked the way it did. He didn’t take notice of it until he noticed that his son couldn’t eat or play anymore.

He took him to the hospital and the doctors report on Ricky’s health was not good. They said Ricky was suffering from a rare type of cancer known as Neuroblastoma . Lorenzo’s chest pounded with fear. “How could that little swelling on his son’s stomach be a cancer?” he wondered.” Presently, “ the doctor continued, “ the cancer had spread to his skull, spinal cord, bone marrow and pelvis. We have to begin treatment immediately to try to contain the spreading. Your son has only 25% chance of survival”

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2010
Ricky immediately began chemotherapy sessions which instead of ameliorating his ailment rather worsened the situation.
In desperate need of feeding Ricky( as at this point of time Ricky wanted to eat nothing), the doctors recommended a feeding pump machine through which a special nutritional diet would be pumped into his gastrointestinal stream via tubes into his stomach through his nostrils.

The chemotherapy sessions didn’t help matters rather it worsened the situation.

Lorenzo exclaimed, my whole life is now centered round this cancer. Whether I’m sleeping, eating or working, all I’m thinking is this cancer and hoping that my son will not die.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2010
When Lorenzo heard about the HEALING SCHOOL, he knew he had found the answer. Without hesitation he acquired the necessary information about the next session which was to hold in Johannesburg, South Africa. They lived in Holland but the distance didn’t deter him as he was convinced his son would be healed.

On getting to the HEALING SCHOOL, Lorenzo awaits pastor’s arrival in the large auditorium with several others that had journey from other parts of the world. He felt the warm embrace of God’s love like he had never before.

As the service started, the choir led the congregation into worship and Lorenzo poured out his heart to God. Then Pastor Chris walked into the hall and as he ministered to everybody on the healing line,Lorenzo’s faith for his son’s healing became strengthened. Some minutes afterwards, Pastor Chris stood in front of Lorenzo where he sat holding Ricky on his laps.

The man of God ordered little Ricky to fix his gaze on him. Then he laid his hands on araicky’s chest and blew the anointing on his face. At that moment, he declared, “He is healed!”. Instantly, Ricky jumped off his fathers laps and bolted across the hall! With tears of joy streaminig down his face, Lorenzo swept his son into his arms and praised God for the miracle.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 6:42am On Jul 10, 2010
It felt as though a locker was opened within me and the bad spirits flew out of my body,” Ricky would tell his father afterwards.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Six months later Ricky played with his friend without a care in the world. He ate normally without the aid of the feeding machine. And he could eat anything he wanted
Praise God!

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2010
It should be a simple thing to produce test results prior to healings and following them.

In the "hole in heart" case, Joagbaje said "there were NO xrays; the doctors just said the boy had a hole in his heart". Everyone with half a brain knows thats a lie - how did they see inside to know there was a hole without xrays? Yet here again, we see claims of Cancer embarassed

Considering the noise so many have made for almost 3 years that these claims are fake and the fact that unbelievers read and poke fun at the name of Christ because of you, it seems ridiculous that you could not get even one person who can provide verifiable documentation and/or have their medical practitioner publish a statement that removes all doubt. For if a cancer patients' doctor sees a cure outside the realm of medicine, he would make noise of it! Maybe your boy just had "indigestion" that made his tummy swell. angry

Just last night on Discovery World, there was a program about a 13year old Russian girl who apparently can see into peoples bodies. She was taken to the US with her family and there underwent a series of tests to confirm whether it was true. Allowed to do it in her own way, it was proved yes, she knew where there were issues in human bodies and could identify what was responsible. She was VERIFIED.

Allow your claims to be verified or stop assaulting everyone with them.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2010
@mabell,
This thread has stood the test of time, many thanks to folks like you who have made it possible. The more you post your mendacious stories here, the more the thread moves up; I couldnt ask for any better favour.
You tried opening a replica thread which soon died off, now you're using mine as a launching pad, he he he grin grin grin
your efforts here will soon end up like your miserable thread. Go on!!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2010
@sirjohn
I just got on phone with Kenya28. I believe her story. The only one im not yet clear is this IP thing i was having difficulty understanding her explanantion due to her Kenya accent. I will send her a mail for clarification. She confirms she's not a member of "CE" that's what she calls it.many thanks to you also. Your thread helped her find the truth for herself. This is about the second person that went to healingschool after reading the thread.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2010
@Altheia.

aletheia:

^^^And right on cue mabell begins posting: posts #841-845.
Followed by this:
Looks like another Kenyan a.k.a drmightie scenario, bearing in mind that Joagbaje once posted as mabell and was caught out.  grin

Altheia come off it.I'm not Mabel and you know it. Chechk our postings. You will catch me quick. With all my impatience and punctuation errors!  I'm not doing what you and viaro are doing. Besides ," I don't belive in majority carries the vote" one man on the side of truth is enough to dispell all lies.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2010
Joagbaje:

@sirjohn
I just got on phone with Kenya28. I believe her story. The only one im not yet clear is this IP thing i was having difficulty understanding her explanantion due to her Kenya accent. I will send her a mail for clarification. She confirms she's not a member of "CE" that's what she calls it.many thanks to you also. Your thread helped her find the truth for herself. This is about the second person that went to healingschool after reading the thread.

^^^ Another obvious lie. SirJohn's thread sent her to the healing school to find "the truth for herself"?  shocked I thought it was a miracle she got there. That has now become "truth"?  shocked

And the only thing you had difficulty with is the only un-explainable thing? Come off it, please!

What exactly did she get there, Jo, if she got anything?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2010
@ Sirjohn,
Haba, for the fact that a thread left the front page does not mean it is dead
neither am i using yours to brace it up
it's just that ive brought back the thread so you'll be seeing much more of it. grin grin wink
so seat tight
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2010
Joagbaje:

@sirjohn

Thats exactly what it is, a 'story', anyone can sound believable in a verbal conversation; thats why I refused calling the phone numbers you posted some time ago. The only way and I repeat the only way to verify faith healing claims is by scrutinizing evidence of an existing ailment or condition before during and after the 'healing'.

From my findings, there's always a missing link when you try investigating healing claims, its either the person was misdiagnosed or that the person has been recieving medical attention but never mentioned it or that there was no healing just 'faith talk' to mention but a few.

That is why I decided to put my money where my mouth is; since certain ailments arouse so much dust, lets shift our focus on ailments that wont take so much of our time. Joagbaje, let me have anyone cured of blindness or complete deafness/dumbness, downs syndrome, total paralysis. I will not request for anything other than the persons name and address period! and it ends all this unecessary brouhaha and you get your cheque for N500,000.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2010
mabell:

@ Sirjohn,
Haba, for the fact that a thread left the front page does not mean it is dead
neither am i using yours to brace it up
it's just that ive brought back the thread so you'll be seeing much more of it. grin grin wink
so seat tight

kiss tongue embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.