Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (306663 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2010
Joagbaje:

@Altheia.

Altheia come off it.I'm not Mabel and you know it. Chechk our postings. You will catch me quick. With all my impatience and punctuation errors!  I'm not doing what you and viaro are doing. Besides ," I don't belive in majority carries the vote" one man on the side of truth is enough to dispell all lies.
^^^
1. Is it not true that Joagbaje once posted as mabell? Yes or no.
2. I find it highly hilarious that you think aletheia and viaro are one and the same. Provide proof of this accusation please! grin Or forever hold your peace!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2010
Joagbaje:

@Altheia.

Altheia come off it.I'm not Mabel and you know it. Chechk our postings. You will catch me quick. With all my impatience and punctuation errors! I'm not doing what you and viaro are doing. Besides ," I don't belive in majority carries the vote" one man on the side of truth is enough to dispell all lies.
We don't want stories,provide proves and Am sory to say,joagbaje u ar a complete fraud,u ar claiming u also heal people and cast out devil,u ar such a joke.provide your full adress here and i will FIND u.ALL MABELL DOES IS COPY AND PASTE A STORY WHICH EXPLAIN THE LESS GRAMATICLE ERROR WHILE JOAGBAJE COMPLEMENT IT,SO JOAGHAJE=MABELL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2010
^^^ Chei, so Joagbaje doesn't understand regular english but only niger-delta pidgin

No wonder he finds it difficult to understand the English in the Bible! grin

Anyway, I spoke to him and she spoke to me - all na guy-men level!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Biox: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2010
i taught people are surpose to learn from the exchange of post on NL but the reverse is the case how will you guys come up with insults on joeagbaje becos he stands for what he believes,let the man of God be.and if he cast out demons what is your own,just one little faith and trust will change a lot yet you guys have non,what have you been teaching those around you.at least joeagbaje is teaching people even if you guys think hes wrong,
you guys need mind renewal its not an insault its i sugestion
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2010
Kenyan 28:

sorry today I dont have much time, and even tomorrow, loads of job & classwork on my table, till Monday.

We're waiting grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2010
Joagbaje:

@sirjohn
I just got on phone with Kenya28. I believe her story. The only one im not yet clear is this IP thing i was having difficulty understanding her explanantion due to her Kenya accent. I will send her a mail for clarification. She confirms she's not a member of "CE" that's what she calls it.many thanks to you also. Your thread helped her find the truth for herself. This is about the second person that went to healingschool after reading the thread.
^^^
Kenyan 28:

@Joagbage, I have no accent at ALL. I speak fluent British English with NO ACCENT at all. Its u Nigerians, Ghanias rather West Africans who have this strong accent of "oga ooo" "my broda" etc I have spoken to @drmightie who has lived in UK for sometime and somehow lost the Nigerian accent tho u hear some from a distance.

The inconsistencies mount up. A house divided. . . cheesy
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2010
Kenyan 28:

I knew very well from the word GO @Sir John was an ANTI-CHRIST!!!! One who doesnt believe in Jesus Christ as the son of God, a question he has declined to answer for a number of times.
U see in majority of my replies if not ALL, I dont forget to say that JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER! Jesus who rose from the dead is the same I worship today!  Jesus who raised Lazarous from the dead, is the same who heals today.  Jesus who opened Batholomews eyes is the same Jesus who lives today. Jesus who turned water into wine in Galilee is the same Jesus we have.  Jesus who broke the law of gravity and ascended to heaven is the same Jesus the bibles talks about today.  Jesus who walked on water and calmed the storm is the same Jesus I pray.  Jesus who fasted for 40 days in the wilderness is the same Jesus who lives. Jesus who was crucified without sin is the same Jesus who died for my sins.  Jesus who drove away demons is the same yesterday, today and forever.
I wonder why its difficult for some one who claims to be a CHRISTIAN (CHRIST FOLLOWER) to believe that HIV + is healed in the name of Jesus!!!

The bible is the true word of God.When we call upon Jesus, all things are possible. The bible tells me that I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRISTS WHO STRENGTHENS ME!!

In Malice al be a child and in understanding al be a man, so help me LORD.

Tell us another one, even the devil quotes scripture, it doesn't prove God sent him. It was Bartimaeus not Batholomew. It's Monday and and we are still waiting for your explanation about how to recognize another's IP address. Your case will be better served by that.

Nobody is putting words into your mouth. Joagbaje says you have a Kenyan accent. You say you have a British accent. Anyone can see that your stories don't match up.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2010
@ Fraud Kenyan28:

You said

Kenyan 28:

Thats uncalled for and very irrelevant or doesnt make sence at ALL. The bible is written in several languages all over the world, locals and internationals. @joegbaje could read one(Bible) in his mother tongue which he understands fully-mark u?

Joagbaje has been posting here in reasonable english for at least 1 entire year - everybody with a brain knows I was only ribbing him and it was not a serious issue. What does that say about your intellectual health? OR are you looking to change the topic now that MONDAY HAS COME? Where's your explanation of how you saw drmightie's IP address? Can you tell mine and then say where I am? Please debunk what you call a lie now!

And what does it say of you when you do not have the time to defend God who "healed" you and "Chris" who you say was the tool, but you have time to

[1] let us know you always say Jesus is the same yesterday etc
[2] gist on phone with Joagbaje and defend him here against me, "the big bad wolf", instead of defending your miracle claims!
[3] "discern" SirJohn is Anti-Christ and throw up all the inanities you wrote following that.

Truly, you are a ninny. A lying ugly depraved sin-infested amoral ninny!

NOW, you will have time to reply this and so will your fellow liars. But NONE OF YOU can show any truth to your claims!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2010
Kenyan 28:

I knew very well from the word GO @Sir John was an ANTI-CHRIST!!!! One who doesnt believe in Jesus Christ as the son of God, a question he has declined to answer for a number of times.

please call up any post where I was asked that question you pathetic LIAR!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 6:30am On Jul 13, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 6:40am On Jul 13, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2010
Kenyan28,
below is the origin of the question from hubreality. I had asked you a question, putting your post side by side with mine clearly showing the similarity in our account; I demanded that you tell me which part of my story was false and in your usual reaction, you ignored the question. Hubreality came to bail you out and asked me the question, I did not answer at that time because I knew it was a plot to keep you from answering my question and infact they succeeded.
I replied hubreality by saying that he knows me too well not to ask me such a question (we had before that time spoken severally on phone).
I am not a coward like you and most of your allies, I do not run away from questions and since you are so interested:

YES I believe Jesus is Lord

I said on several occasions that this thread does not in any way question Gods ability but the charlatanism of Chris Oyakhilome.
So now can you please answer the trail of questions you have been avoiding?

SirJohn:

@Kenyan 28,
Heres part 2 of my original post (just in case you didnt read it) then tell me what I have said here that is a lie. remember I asked you some questions earlier and you answered them. Is my story any different from your answer? where you not made to fill out and sign an indemnty agreement? where you not divided in groups and each group had names like citadel, royalty, kings class, etc, did each group not have a pastor overseeing them? did you not mention that pastor Austin was your group pastor? did I not mention his name in my post?
If this much of what I narrated is true, then where is the lie? Kindly let me know what part of my post you are uncomfortable with. pls note the bolded statements and compare with your answers.

Kenyan 28:

No, we were never spit into 2 or more groups towards the end. Rather we were divided into many groups on our 2nd day simply coz we were many to keep monitoring easy. Remember its a school and we had class attendance registers marked in the morning and at 2pm after lunch. These groups made us close and got to know each other. My Pastor was Austin from Nigeria plus a volunteer South African from Cape Town. Testimonies were the order of the day.

SirJohn:

[center]THE TRUTH ABOUT CHRIST EMBASSY HEALING SCHOOL contd.[/center]
After the process of registration has been completed by every student few days into the session, they are split into several groups (usually depending on their cases). So you find one group with cases such as: HIV, infertility, barrenness etc and another group with cases such as cancer, diabetes, brain tumor and so on.

***The registration process includes signing an indemnity agreement. The agreement stated that the ‘healing school shall be indemnified of any form of fatality or injury of any sort that may arise in an attempt to exercise your faith’ (paraphrased). The students were made to sign another portion which stated that they were there solely on the basis of their own personal belief (to me that was another way of saying OYO). Signing of these agreements was compulsory for every student. ***

Classes are held on a general level each day. This is usually several hours of faith stirring teachings, video clips of Pastor Chris’ miracle crusades and testimonies from previous healing school sessions. There is usually a break period after which the students return for more ‘lectures’
After the general class, the students would then separate into their respective groups for a group session. Each group had a pastor or healing school staff overseeing it. I believe the segmentation into groups is to help monitor each student closely. After the group session, some groups were to wait behind for special prayers in a place they call ‘Prayer room’. The groups with less severe cases didn’t have to wait for the prayer room session.
The prayer room as I later learnt was the point where the whole selection of wheelchair cases for the healing line was done.

In the session I witnessed, there were two prayer rooms. Evang. (Dr) Eddy Owase and Rev. Ray Okocha (both are CEC members) were each in either of the rooms respectively and they were each assisted by a healing school personnel. Each student took their turn to see the ‘men of god God’. During the consultations (special ref to wheelchair cases), they were asked certain questions about their condition after which they were prayed for. The ‘man of god God’ then instructs the student to try getting off the wheelchair, at this point, the staff assisting the MOG then begins to film the student (using a camcorder) as he makes the attempt.

***I was reliably informed by a senior healing school staff that anyone who couldn’t stand or walk in the prayer room wouldn’t make it to the healing line. He went on to say that Pastor Chris saw every single recording from the prayer room and only those who are well able to stand and walk was eligible for the healing line. As a matter of fact, when Pastor Chris stands before any of these folks during ministration, he knows exactly what they can or cannot do because he has already seen a video recording of that. Hmm!!!***

The first session of the Healing School had about 500 students in attendance; more than half of this number did not make it to the healing line. No reason or explanation was given except that it was ‘in their best interest to repeat another session’ i.e. another two weeks. This development left several of the students confused, many of whom had spent the last two weeks paying hotel & taxi bills.

The first healing service of the session was held on Sunday May 18 by 3pm. Those who did not make it to the healing line were asked to come by 12noon, on arrival, they were prevented from entering into the main hall, instead they were asked to remain outside under the baking heat of the sun. Security marshals had their instruction not to allow any of them into the hall. It was indeed a very sad sight as I looked around and saw the cases they had left outside: the crippled, blind, deaf and dumb, paralyzed, children with down’s syndrome and so on, all littered everywhere; tears rolled from my eyes as I watched. Later on, we noticed that some students were already in the hall, in fact they had been asked to come as early as 8am.

***the eligible ones came as early as 8 am, they had a special closed door session in which they were ‘prepared’ adequately to meet with the ‘Man of god God’ the preparation was nothing more than putting them in a hypnotic suggestible state. They were taught how to react when the ‘Man of god God’ ministered to them. They repeatedly told them to start jumping and leaping for joy as soon as they were touched or breathed upon by Pastor Chris, that explains why you see such in their videos***

some of the students left the healing school at this point threatening to expose the whole scam. I tried calming down a few of them saying it was probably too early to pass judgment, some agreed.
It was now 3pm and the invited partners and pastors had started arriving. We’d been kept outside for three hours now for no reason at all. If not for the rain that made us force our way in, God knows for how long we would have been kept outside. Inside the hall seats were already reserved for the partners and pastors and special seats were also reserved for the ‘eligible’ students. No sitting plan was made for the other students, it was only later they created a place at the rear end of the hall for us to sit.

Later on the service began and the eligible students were brought in straight from the special hall where they have had a closed session to the special seats reserved for them. Later after that, the wheelchair and stretcher cases were brought in. This was the funny part because out of over 100 wheelchair cases in the first session, only about five made it to the healing line and out of that five, only two came to the healing school with their own wheelchair and they could both stand and walk on their own (I saw them do so). The rest three were as surprised as I was because they were occupying a wheelchair which didn’t belong to them. The ones that lay on stretchers also didn’t have any reason on God’s green earth to be on them. You’ll know the rest of the story if you read the first part of this post.

The second session went much the same way as the first although with a slightly funnier twist. More than half of the students who were asked to repeat didn’t come back to the healing school, each with bitter memories of what they had experienced. The few of us who still hung on to the illusive lifeline given to us decided to continue. We were joined by another 500 students, most of whom would later share the same ordeal.
Everyday witnessed the same rituals as in the first session until the last day. Selection was done as usual and we were yet again denied the healing line, this time around, we were joined by over half the number who came for the second session (an enormous crowd you’d say). The second session had its own healing service with the same theatrical display from Pastor Chris which earned him loud applause from his pastors and partners who were completely oblivious of the deceit.

Having had so many crowds of desperate impotent and disabled folks in their hands all unattended to, the Healing school got smart and decided to play a fast one on us. They announced that there would be another healing service the next day for the rest of us to be ministered to. “Wow!! Finally, Pastor Chris was to live up to his reputation as a faith healer and shut his critics up for life” or so I thought; but oh how wrong I was.
The next day came and as you would expect, we all came as instructed and waited patiently for Pastor Chris. My suspicion again started as I noticed that nobody came to address the crowd, we were all left in a warehouse like hall from morning till evening.
When finally we were asked to come in, I noticed that the stage lights used the previous day had been removed; there were only two or three camera men, no protocol staff etc. I immediately smelled a rat, a big rotten rat. No much ceremony was observed; they obviously didn’t want to waste our time and theirs so Evang. Dr Eddy Owase came up and asked us to watch two videos: one in which Pastor Chris had sent a handkerchief to the healing school in his absence, the second was where he instructed an Asian pastor to minister to a woman in wheelchair. After we were done watching, Rev. Tom Amenkhienan, Pastor Chris’ maternal cousin walks in and started to minister to the crowd of impotent, lame, blind, deaf and dumb, paralyzed folks. He had come in to take the heat for his master; I admire his loyalty, except that he came to stand in for a coward and a charlatan who couldn’t face reality himself. He enjoys fame and glory and the adoration of his passionate members from cheap miracle scam. No wonder he chooses to stay silent most times because he has no defence at all.

For those who think I made up my story, I have two tasks for you (1) go ask Pastor Dave, Pastor Rhoda, Pastor Austin, Pastor Shola, Sis Charlotte (German), Sis Lauren, (all are Healing School staff and major conspirators of the scam that goes on there) and some others whose names I do not have at the time of this post. Let them say that I have lied or let them say that I do not understand the ‘ways of the spirit’. (2) Anyone can visit the healing school and confirm these things for themselves. I understand that there is tight security at the Healing School, but nobody will turn you back if you came with a medical report and claimed you came for the school. stay there fore a session and let me know if your experience would be any different from mine.

while you are at it, kindly read a similar story to mine from the Healing School South Africa. is this just a coincidence?
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/21092/chris-oyakhilome-3

Also view the youtube video in this link, a minister W V Grant uses the same technique as that in the healing school. You'll also find another minister exposed for similar miracle fraud. BE WISE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI17bZJVcU8

To be continued,

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2010
@SirJohn:
Don't you see what she's doing? She's trying to divert attention from what we all are waiting for her to clarify for us.
Kenyan 28:

U NEED TO BE SOBBER WHEN U COME TO POST HERE. I SAID I SPEAK BRITISH ENGLISH (OUR COLONIES) AND ITS THE LANGUAGE SPOKEN IN KENYA. I MEAN ITS THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE SPOKEN IN MY COUNTRY. I HAVE NO "KENYA ACCENT" (whatever that means)

From today hence forth, I will never answer any of your(nuclearboy) questions for there is no need of wasting time explaining anything to someone who can not understand ANYTHING. Dumbness on u is an understatement, why lie?!
^^^Yeah, resort to insults when you are found out. Called me drunk, dumb, liar, all in the space of one paragraph. Now we know what sort of spirit "healed" you.
Meanwhile your words testify against you.
Quote from: Joagbaje on July 10, 2010, 08:41 AM
@sirjohn
I just got on phone with Kenya28. I believe her story. The only one im not yet clear is this IP thing i was having difficulty understanding her explanantion due to her Kenya accent. I will send her a mail for clarification. She confirms she's not a member of "CE" that's what she calls it.many thanks to you also. Your thread helped her find the truth for herself. This is about the second person that went to healingschool after reading the thread.
^^^
Quote from: Kenyan 28 on Yesterday at 08:15:07 AM

@Joagbage, I have no accent at ALL. I speak fluent British English with NO ACCENT at all. Its u Nigerians, Ghanias rather West Africans who have this strong accent of "oga ooo" "my broda" etc I have spoken to @drmightie who has lived in UK for sometime and somehow lost the Nigerian accent tho u hear some from a distance.

Anyway, I will not be distracted by you. It's Tuesday and we are still waiting:
aletheia:

It's Monday and and we are still waiting for your explanation about how to recognize another's IP address. Your case will be better served by that.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2010
Kenyan 28:

Sorry oo No offence. We say " Pastor" Some people pronounce it"Pasta" Some other pronounce it "Posta"
But all believe they pronounce right. its the other that has an accent. Sorryoo , Ogaooo. Hakuna mata taoo. Odabo oo!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2010
@Sirjohn, appreciate your response to kenya28 that you believe in christ still as lord. I will still appreciate your honest answer to my question

1.Is there a healing anointing through Christians or ministers today
2.Is there a Gift of healing in the body of Christ today?
3.Does God still heal through men of God today?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2010
Pimpu:

We don't want stories,provide proves and Am sory to say,joagbaje u ar a complete fraud,u ar claiming u also heal people and cast out devil,u ar such a joke.provide your full adress here and i will FIND u.ALL MABELL DOES IS COPY AND PASTE A STORY WHICH EXPLAIN THE LESS GRAMATICLE ERROR WHILE JOAGBAJE COMPLEMENT IT,SO JOAGHAJE=MABELL

[b]Nuclear[/b]pimple, te slow.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2010
Joagbaje:

@Sirjohn, appreciate your response to kenya28 that you believe in christ still as lord. I will still appreciate your honest answer to my question

1.Is there a healing anointing through Christians or ministers today
2.Is there a Gift of healing in the body of Christ today?
3.Does God still heal through men of God today?

Joagbaje, I have answered this question on the 'How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris' thread, you can check it out.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2010
As expected AND stated, kenyan has answered 6 times and no attempt to tell the truth - just churlish attempts to make SirJohn look like an unbeliever. Jesus and chris oyaks are different so stop asking if anyone believes Jesus does miracles.

Jo-oyaks-slave:

I am not Pimpu! Answer the questions directly and if you are a Christian, obey your Lord and prove your thousand claims (remove the log) before you ask anyone to prove God heals (point out a speck)

thinking to myself "[size=4pt]as if they are true believers who know right from wrong. no be dat oily sweating-love-vendor wey likely be homo naim dem dey worship?[/size]"
tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2010
Joagbaje:

[b]Nuclear[/b]pimple, te slow.

hehehehe when u don't have a point to make u say anything just to showface,
Pimpu:

We don't want stories,provide proves and Am sory to say,joagbaje u ar a complete fraud,u ar claiming u also heal people and cast out devil,u ar such a joke.provide your full adress here and i will FIND u.
am still waiting ooooooooooo
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^^ Yes and that will also move focus away from the question and gradually make people forget they all are frauds and liars. Healers who sponsor people to "healing" schools saying they needed greater faith/anointing yet say they do greater than Christ.

[1] You're greater than Christ
[2] Christ was greater than His disciples cool
[3] You cannot handle things His disciples handled shocked
[4] You send things greater than you WHO ARE GREATER THAN CHRIST to pastor chris?
[5] pastor chris > you > Christ > disciples
[6] Disciples worked miracles everyone saw yet nobody has EVER seen your own except you yourselves alone shocked

Simply amazing reasoning. cry
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2010
I TELL U THIS MY PEOPLE, THEIR IS NOTHING GOOD BEHIND LIEING;EVEN PAUL HAD TO CONFESS.

Paul interrogates:
"But if through my falsehood ("lie" in K.J.V.), God's truthfulness abounds to his glory, why am I still being condemned ("judged" in K.J.V.), as a sinner?"
Romans 3:7 (N.R.S.V.)

jesus preached "the Truth shall make you free" (Jn. 8:32);
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by fyneguy: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2010
grin

I said it - Cynicism makes people go dumb and irrational. The above post has just confirmed it.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2010
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School
« #762 on: July 02, 2010, 07:46 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you my dear sister. I am very happy for you.

I keep thanking God for demonstrating the intensity and depth of His love for us.

Your healing has ushered you into a new dispensation in your life. That's what we are talking about. You now live by faith.

Negative thoughts have no place in your spirit. Your spirit only recognizes the words of God, on which you act.

Once again, congratulations my sister. God has blessed you and made you a blessing.
[quote][/quote]
CYNICISM -INCLINED TO BELIVE THE WORST

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.