Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,014 members, 7,859,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (307251 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2010
donnie:

My dear go and rest,

You have already been exposed, you wicked child of satan.

hey i think u sound more like a devil,if u don't hv anytin objective to say why don't u keep mute,u should challenge him constructively just like he has done n not abuse.nothing makes sense from wat u said.THINK
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2010
Joagbaje:

I'm beginning to have doubts in your sincerity to get the truth. You are giving me impression as though you have made up your mind on what to believe. You don't want to hear of any proof otherwise. You should have called those numbers and hear their testimony. I will not lie to help God.

I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE U AR SERIOUS WT WHAT U AR SAYING,ANYBODY COULD JUST PICK-UP A PHONECALL WE ALL NO THAT, DATS NOT A SURE PROVE,N TO CAP IT ALL HOW MANY OF U HV MADE EFFORT TO INVESTIGATE THE DETAIL EVIDENCE SIR JOHN POSTED IN THE BEGINNING OF THESE THREAD,I STRONGLY BELIEVE NON!!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2010
donnie:

My dear go and rest,

You have already been exposed, you wicked child of satan.

Na your way! thats the best you can do, you will soon shut up like pepeye grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2010
Kenyan 28:

Yes I have not written to u but I must find time. What details do u exactly want? Ok let me go, in 2002(remember before the 1st test, I have no idea I had lived with the virus for how long) I visited a VCT and tested Positive and lived in denial till 2005 January 10th when I tested positive again in Nairobi Hospital lab. Dr. Mwangi of the same Hospital read the results to me, Between 2005 and 2009,I tested at least 13 times and the results were positive.I visited sooo many churches for prayers, took ALL manner of herbs but in vain until when I saw Pastor Chris on TV and planned to find him. Remember for close to 3 years I wanted to find Pr. Chris but didnt know how until a Pastor friend told me about the healing school. This pastor lived in Nigeria and South Africa and new very well about the healing school. And on 3rd of April, I tested NEGATIVE for the 1st time in south Africa after attending the healing school.

More details later.

@kenyan 28 I need the details of the doctor who manage your case and where he works  before u went to pastor n not the scientist that carried out the test.seriously mrs kenyan we can only try our best but i tell u u ar in a better position to provide us wt wat we need, even wat we didn't ask for and b4 i forget i hv replied your mail.tnx

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ganjaseed: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2010
I strongly believe and ready to support Mr. John of his findings. I am a Christ Embassy member till date. I have seen a lot of things that are not supposed to be, not even in the house of God.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by toluxa1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2010
GOD HAVE MERCY!!!

It's a pity I have not followed this thread from the beginning. I just started at the last 3 pages and I think even my 10 year old brother would know clearly that this Kenya girl is a total FRAUD! What I don't know yet is whether She is paid to do this or just a service to her Church. Come'on guys, do you really think anybody would TRY SOOOO HARD TO convince people on a public forum that she was miraculously healed by some school. She's doing it like there is some kind of reward she gets for it up to the point of calling people brainless, dumb, and all soughts of abusive words just to convince us that God Healed her? Does this make any sense? Is this Christianly?

Most of all I was sooo surprised that nobody took notice of what She said in her defence that she is not the same as one dr. . . . . She said we are so IT dumb that we can't SEE THE GUYS IP is from UK and her's is from KENYA. Na there she Bleep up totally. Lol. Here on nairaland, on member can see another members IP address. You only see LOGGED. Click the LOGGED and see the message it shows. Below is the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=helpadmin;help=see_member_ip

So how come she was able to see the guys IP and even expects us to see her own IP and that of the Guy. LOL

WICKEDNESS IS HEAVENLY PLACES!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by toluxa1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2010
Lol, I was hoping you will respond to my observation on the IP stuff, but suprisenly you didn't. Can you tell us how come you saw the IP address that guy was posting from and knew he's posting from the UK? The only way you can see another member's IP is if you log into that persons account. We're waiting.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2010
^^^ True talk that - you can only see another person's IP if you log in with the person's ID. I carry degrees in Computer Science and have been trying to find out a particular member's IP for so so so long cos I suspect I know the person.

One funny thing - Kenyan says NO member of CE knows she logs in here (is that not being a member?) - Interesting that every member of CE thats supporting you here doesn't know you log in here.

If we talk now, they start the self righteous postulations. Lies have shorts legs, good in the NOW but bad very soon afterwards. Sensible damage control would have Kenyan disappear from NL; which I'm sure CE has so I'm sure she's not paid but just "spoiling" their name for "free" of her own violition!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 4:59am On Jul 07, 2010
Kenyan 28:

Another IT dwarf!!!

Yes, am a Kenyan gal, 28, and for your infor no member of CE knows that I log in to this Nairaland forumn.

I joined this forumn even before I went to the healing school SA when I was searching for it to register online,its when I found this thread.

Am not "paid" to tell my miracle rather am fulfilling what the bible says I do, "GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAINS, OVER THE HILLS AND EVERYWHERE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD"

Am not trying to convience anybody rather testifying my miracle and divine health that I got IN JESUS NAME AT CE HEALING SCHOOL OF Pr Chris Oyakhilome.
U have the freedom to believe or dispute, I WILL NEVER TRY TO CONVIENCE ANYONE, whether u believe or not, the fact remains that I WAS HEALED OF HIV OF 8 YEARS in Jesus Christ name , stop being dump too (I was not healed by any school BUT JESUS CHRIST)

The bible says that I was healed more than 2000 years ago, by His strokes (Jesus) he are healed. No one healed me at Healing school, the pastors there just taught me the word of God remeber "faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God) I heard the word and applied it into my body and , I TESTED HIV NEGATIVE for the 1st time after 8 years or more!!

U CANT CHANGE THAT FACT THAT I WAS HEALED IN JESUS CHRIST WHO IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER. THE SAME SPIRIT THAT RAISED JESUS FROM THE DEAD, GOT THE VIRUS THAT LIVED IN MY BODY DEAD, And ooh yes after hearing the word of God at the Christ Embassy Healing School in South Africa of PR CHRIS OYAKHILOME,
Stop sounding like a broken record! Or a robot programmed to only deliver certain lines; drmightie a.k.a. as Kenyan 28, please respond to toluxa's observations. We are mightily interested in how you can know another person's IP address on this forum when you are not logged in as that person. You see how your story begins to unravel under the weight of it's inconsistency & discrepancies.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2010
toluxa1:

Lol, I was hoping you will respond to my observation on the IP stuff, but suprisenly you didn't. Can you tell us how come you saw the IP address that guy was posting from and knew he's posting from the UK? The only way you can see another member's IP is if you log into that persons account. We're waiting.

aletheia:

Stop sounding like a broken record! Or a robot programmed to only deliver certain lines; drmightie a.k.a. as Kenyan 28, please respond to toluxa's observations. We are mightily interested in how you can know another person's IP address on this forum when you are not logged in as that person. You see how your story begins to unravel under the weight of it's inconsistency & discrepancies.

Kenyan 28:

jesus christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

As usual, she will pretend she didn't read the posts
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by VALIDATOR: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2010
@kenyan 28,
You come here screaming that you were healed in Christ Embassy Healing School but denying honest analysts the opportunity to verify that you were truly sick and healed.Here in Nigerian English is what people are requesting :

1 An irrefutable evidence that you were sick with the disease X
2 An irrefutable evidence that you were treated (in this case your Christ Embassy Healing School)
3 An irrefutable evidence that the sickness X is no longer in you.

Just 3 simple steps Kenyan !!!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2010
@Kenya28,

I admonished you before to cooperate with those who are asking, If you really want to help the truth. If God healed you, there is nothing to hide, why not reveal the identity if neccesary. Even though I know certain sceptics will still not accept. Jesus couldnt covince everybody either. But the healing school magazines reveales IDs of some healed students. So its not a big deal for investigation.

I think your language is extremely harsh and abusive, I know certain posters could get on ones nerves with their insults, but you must not tow their lines to function outside our nature of love.

2Timothy 2:24
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, {patient: or, forbearing25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth

I will also appreciate your clarification on the IP issue. We cant help God, Some things do happens and we do make certain mistakes sometimes. We may have 2 posters workin in same place or living in same house, and for one reason or the other share same computer and one forgets to log out and some how,it happens that 2 diiferent posters used same IP by mistake. I dont want to believe you have double IDs because its unecessary. But a mistake has been made , You just explain it. A Nairalander has borrowed my system to make a post before and didnt log out. And by the time i did a post. behold I was a new creature!. I appologised when it was brought to my notice.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2010
Joagbaje:

I will also appreciate your clarification on the IP issue.

This one no get excuse. I doubt she will come back to provide clarification.

Joagbaje:

A Nairalander has borrowed my system to make a post before and didnt log out. And by the time i did a post. behold I was a new creature!.

Now that's a miracle!!  grin grin grin jesus christ is the same yesterday, today and forever grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by toluxa1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2010
@joeagbaje

I'm glad about your last post. I am. Didn't quite expect it from you but one can still sense this 'attachment' you have to the possibility of Kenyan speaking the truth. Come'on, your analysis on two people with same people doesn't hold here at all. She made it very clear that that dr guy is a Nigerian living in the UK while she stays in Kenya and they have never met except for phone conversation. I think at this point, by God's grace, WE CAN CLEARLY SEE THE TRUTH!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2010
none
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2010
Kenyan 28:

sorry today I dont have much time, and even tomorrow, loads of job & classwork on my table, till Monday.

Take your time sweetheart, prepare a good alibi grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by toluxa1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
SPEECHLESS! shocked
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2010
@all ,come to think of it as long as this thread is and as many maracle that has been perform in nigeria no one has come out to say he has been personally healed of anything serious IN NIGERIA.boyz wise-up
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Superbrain(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2010
People, love God with all your heart and also guard it. Do not allow the devil sow seeds of evil in your heart that end up questioning your belief in the Almighty God. You will be amazed at the number of people whose beliefs have been influenced by this thread over the pasts two years. Let sleeping dogs lie.

I'm a proud member of Christ Embassy and I've never had cause to doubt the authenticity of such miracle claims. I've seen a number of people get healed at crusades. I don't think it is also my business to go about trying to verify claims from the healed. I listen to the word of God, abide by it and preach it.

We shall all stand before God one day,you, Pastor Chris and I. I want to be able to tell Him then, how I used my time on earth to affect other people's lives positively with the message I received from His word. I also think you all should spend your time doing the same. It would be a wise choice in the end. Arguments will take us nowhere. Remember that every man shall be held accountable for his own life. God bless you all.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 1:19am On Jul 08, 2010
Kenyan 28:

sorry today I dont have much time, and even tomorrow, loads of job & classwork on my table, till Monday.
Yeah. Finally run out of lies.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 5:42am On Jul 08, 2010
^^^ Yep and thus, its time to disappear. Like Tudor will say "BIG FAT YAWN!"

HIV AIDS ko, radio-activity ni
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by james1(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2010
@the peeps still in doubt;who believe men of God are"holy and therefore can't sin" the bible can not be clearer"for ALL have SINNED.these pastors and religious leaders in all religion are humans and struggle daily not to sin!
And before you start wondering where I came from;check lovetonia post:CEC concealed sex scandal exposed!!
That is why the bible encourage us to ask Jehovah daily:FORGIVE US AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US.gbam!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2010
^^^

@Kenyan:

No time, today or tomorrow, rather loads of classwork and work on your table.

SO, you have NO TIME to honor God who you say healed you, by showing "proof" of illness before; and health after!

BUT, you can come in to say "I AM HEALED".

In the meantime, you are likely running from pillar to post and will show up sooner than later, with documents made by "CorelDraw", signed by yourself; scanned and pasted here, purpotedly "proving" healing. Why not produce real proof - your name, address, name of doctor and hospital, name of laboratory(s), dates, etc?

If you don't want to make your life public, then why did you come here with such claims? Did you expect people to keel over and clap for you? Suppose I now tell you I have proof that Jesus will return at the end of this month, won't you ask me for proof? OR ok, I am Chris Oyakilome - I want you to send US$25, 000 to an account I'll give you. Once you log in again, post on this thread to tell me and I'll paste the account details

OR Please recant AND avoid this topic. You are not only sounding and seeming like a liar but also giving the church you claim was the means for your happiness, a bad name. Worst, you are making the name of Christ a mockery!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by VALIDATOR: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2010
Almost 3 years now that sirjohn started this thread.No single prove yet form Christ Embassy. They just can't distinguish between mere talk and real evidence.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2010
@Kenyan:

What does "Proof grin prove" stand for? I hope you understand english and thus know the meaning of "PROOF"!

Anyway, I like your desire not to question much. Actually as I implied before, I'm your pastor chris and need you to sow a miracle seed of just $5, 000 towards your coming wedding?

Let me know when you want me to give you an account to pay the money into?

@VALIDATOR:

Just THREE years? Don't you know 1,000 years are just like a day? Three years is what? (24 hours * 60 minutes /333.3) = 4 and half minutes in "Chris Embassy" time!

You can't give them even 5 minutes? shocked Wow, what a babyteeth sinner you are? kiss
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2010
Superbrain:

{People, love God with all your heart and also guard it. Do not allow the devil sow seeds of evil in your heart that end up questioning your belief in the Almighty God}.   
{I'm a proud member of Christ Embassy and I've never had cause to doubt the authenticity of such miracle claims. I've seen a number of people get healed at crusades. I don't think it is also my business to go about trying to verify claims from the healed. I listen to the word of God, abide by it and preach it.}
u just quoted mark 12:30,AND THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART,AND WITH ALL THY SOUL,AND WITH ALL THY MIND AND WITH ALL THY STRENGTH.So why should i leave my mind out side when i enter the church,power of reasoning is a priceless gift from God to mankind,we use it everyday in our daily lifes.HOW WORLD U AVERT FALSE PROPHET IF U REFUSE USING THE SPECIAL GIFT OF REASONING THAT GOD GAVE U.

Superbrain:

You will be amazed at the number of people whose beliefs have been influenced by this thread over the pasts two years.

YES THIS IS WHY THIS THREAD WAS OPEN,TO SAY THE TRUTH AND SET PEOPLE FREE.JOHN 8:32 AND YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH,AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE U FREE.
My ppl abide not in false pastor, falsehood and false pride.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by VALIDATOR: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Kenyan:

What does "Proof grin prove" stand for? I hope you understand english and thus know the meaning of "PROOF"!

Anyway, I like your desire not to question much. Actually as I implied before, I'm your pastor chris and need you to sow a miracle seed of just $5, 000 towards your coming wedding?

Let me know when you want me to give you an account to pay the money into?

@VALIDATOR:

Just THREE years? Don't you know 1,000 years are just like a day? Three years is what? (24 hours * 60 minutes /333.3) = 4 and half minutes in "Chris Embassy" time!

You can't give them even 5 minutes? shocked Wow, what a babyteeth sinner you are? kiss

LOL grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2010
It is meaningless to appease or ascertain proofs for anyone who will never believe Christ Jesus even he/she witnessed His miraculous deeds in His days.  Kenya 28, please cease from responding oppositions of the walk of faith. Anyone here or beyond is right on his/her opinion.  cool

Nothing is new under the sun! False stories about pastor Chris and a few other famous clerics with global results are not news anyone. In fact, they churches are not places you find perfect people but are places for the perfecting of the saints by His Word and His Spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.