Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305957 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2010
So like the devil, they have all gone away for a season grin grin
God help us!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2010
there dayz are numbered
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2010
CEC MEMBERS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP B4444444444444444444444444444444 ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by omonighooa: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
truth is, sir john u are just one of those delusional ex-christians and u need to realise that if u dnt beliv in miracles,stick to ur decision 2 do so and stop making miracles look like from its from the devil.i also want u to do urself a favour and concentrate more on God,soulwinning ur life with christ and increase ur study of God's word!
Stop this slander, its not healthy!!!!!!!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by omonighooa: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2010
pimpu,
whose days are numbered?
cheesy
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by omonighooa: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2010
trust me pimpu,
they are awake, it is u who needs to find out how well and far ur standing with God is.
are u even bornagain?
y are u bitter?bitterness kills.sleepwell
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 6:44am On Aug 30, 2010
@ Mabel & Joeagbaje,
the healing school session in lagos has long ended. Mabel I'm waiting for testimonies of outstanding miracles.
Joagbaje, tell us about the folks you sent there, I'm sure they must be healed by now.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2010
I have a case of a diabetic woman that got healed, I will post the details today.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2010
Joagbaje:

I have a case of a diabetic woman that got healed, I will post the details today.

I think my question to you was clear but just in case you try to play blind as usual, I'll remind you:

SirJohn:

Joagbaje, tell us about the folks you sent there, I'm sure they must be healed by now.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Almuhandis: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2010
sad sad asalamualaikum alanisa john, Shukran laka jiddan
Talibi(taliban) min kalimati yesua-Allah

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Almuhandis: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2010
cheesy translation:peace be with you(asuming you are in a home) mr John. Student of the word of jesus-(whom some of us believe is) God,
Thank you vry much.

I have studied your thread.I shall approach from an approach which would show that the likes of pastor chris was expected and for warned by both jesus and the one he appeared to, soon my brother in the lord.the people must be warned of the aldultrators of the word of God
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^^^^
Sir John has become Babylon , mother of all religion! John pleeeease come back to light. These are men you should lead to christ but you're hardening their hearts the more. God will hold you for their blood o!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Almuhandis: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2010
cool No sir! sir john is only obeying his master -Jesus who said that every work of evil should be exposed.You will be shocked how well Yesua Almasiya would recieve him in aljanna-heaven

Joagbaje:

^^^^^
Sir John has become Babylon , mother of all religion! John pleeeease come back to light. These are men you should lead to christ but you're hardening their hearts the more. God will hold you for their blood o!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2010
@Almuhandis:

Please forget the Pharisee.

[1] I notice you said "some of us believe is God". Thats personal and sounds like you include yourself.
[2] I also notice you call SirJohn your "brother in the Lord". Which Lord?
[3] Finally, you say Yesua Almasiya (Jesus the Messiah) will receive someone in Heaven! I'm changing color here

Who/what exactly are you with the Muslim name, greetings, style YET acknowledging Jesus as Lord and more - as GOD!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Almuhandis: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2010
grin Why cant we use the Book as the muslims call the bible to answer this situation-i hear people say here that one should be careful, because Pastor chris is a man sent of God,Is he? or was he? a man sent should be willin to do the bidding of the one that sent him? How did jesus did his miracles-the reasons and the timings.Did Jesus , cont
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Almuhandis:

Please forget the Pharisee.

[1] I notice you said "some of us believe is God". Thats personal and sounds like you include yourself.
[2] I also notice you call SirJohn your "brother in the Lord". Which Lord?
[3] Finally, you say Yesua Almasiya (Jesus the Messiah) will receive someone in Heaven! I'm changing color here

Who/what exactly are you with the Muslim name, greetings, style YET acknowledging Jesus as Lord and more - as GOD!
^My guesses are that "the engineer" is either:
a. A Muslim who has come to know Jesus Christ as Lord or
b. A Muslim who is very knowledgeable about the Bible.

I favor the first (based on his posts elsewhere) but I may be mistaken.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Almuhandis: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2010
aletheia:

^My guesses are that "the engineer" is either:
a. A Muslim who has come to know Jesus Christ as Lord or
b. A Muslim who is very knowledgeable about the Bible.

I favor the first (based on his posts elsewhere) but I may be mistaken.
This is the error that has put us in the darkages of spritual sensitivity. :-XMy name is not a muslim name-its an arabic name.
The Arabs are created by God Almighty and their language.Abrabs are a unique people and race. islam started from that region.Even my master,geographically is a palestine.I for one am not happy about the treatment of thr palestine by the jews.Over a million Arab Christians.
smiley yesua huwa Allahu
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2010
Almuhandis:

This is the error that has put us in the darkages of spritual sensitivity. :-XMy name is not a muslim name-its an arabic name.
The Arabs are created by God Almighty and their language.Abrabs are a unique people and race. islam started from that region.Even my master,geographically is a palestine.I for one am not happy about the treatment of thr palestine by the jews.Over a million Arab Christians.
smiley yesua huwa Allahu
I apologize if I caused offense. Neither am I happy about the injustice meted out to the Palestinians (being Christian doesn't mean that one automatically aligns with everything Israel).
But you yourself know that most Arabic names we hear belong to Muslims and so automatically we make the connection. Please tell me: did I guess right as to the meaning of the name: Almuhandis as "Engineer"? smiley
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Almuhandis: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2010
Almuhandis:

smiley yesua huwa Allahu
Haha! Shukran jiddan. your postulation is right my akh. How can I deny my Master,even unto the death of the sword-it cant hold my Spirit down.
Listen closely my brother-study the Books independently of your birth. you must find Alnurr yourself-its your responsibilty. let the INJIL guide you to an independent freedom not tied to the fact that you found your self in amuslim home or a christian home. Asalamualaikum- how I pray seun would allow arabic scripting here cry

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2010
[. . .]
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Almuhandis: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2010
Almuhandis:

Haha! Shukran jiddan. your postulation is right my akh. How can I deny my Master,even unto the death of the sword-it cant hold my Spirit down.
Listen closely my brother-study the Books independently of your birth. you must find Alnurr yourself-its your responsibilty. let the INJIL guide you to an independent freedom not tied to the fact that you found your self in amuslim home or a christian home. Asalamualaikum- how I pray seun would allow arabic scripting here cry

yes yes my brother-you are right Almuhandis means the Engineer. If i can get 1000 mujahedeens that would go with me to the holy land to free the palestinans fro the evil grip of the yahudawas , cool After all didnt they kill my master-I pity people who think that the jews and the christians have a strong bond
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 2:43am On Aug 31, 2010
Almuhandis:

yes yes my brother-you are right Almuhandis means the Engineer. If i can get 1000 mujahedeens that would go with me to the holy land to free the palestinans fro the evil grip of the yahudawas , cool After all didnt they kill my master-I pity people who think that the jews and the christians have a strong bond
^I don't believe that's the right sentiment.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2010
So now we know that Christ is "Almuhandis's" master! smiley

Welcome to NairaLand.

But Bro, 1000 warriors to go free anyone by force is not the Christian way! Prayer, love, then more prayer works better even if not according to our desired agendas.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Almuhandis: 2:33am On Sep 01, 2010
aletheia:

^I don't believe that's the right sentiment.
grin Dont i know it better.I agree with you totally-for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal,
nuclearboy:

So now we know that Christ is "Almuhandis's" master! smiley

Welcome to NairaLand.

But Bro, 1000 warriors to go free anyone by force is not the Christian way! Prayer, love, then more prayer works better even if not according to our desired agendas.
grin Yes sir,dont mind me. i am just pokin my aqh(s) in the north who kill their fellow country men because a stone throwin palestine boy was wounded by a kibutz yahudia.
So i say instead of killin their brothers here why cant they go their and fight the jews
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2010
Compare this:
siyanda.N:

2. Tithing - I look after my parents since they are both retired. I give them R3000 a month and my sisters and brothers also give them. Now Ose once preached that if we dont tithe we are CURSED. This hurt me and I went to the leaders of the church to tell them that I cant really give 10% of my salary because I support myu parents, my child, my self, I pay my bond, my car, food, clothing, etc I told them my 10% is going to my parents but I do give R1000 towards tithe, they told me STOP giving your aprents money because it is God's money. That grieved me. I prayed and God told me give as your heart desires!

With the truth:
Matthew 15:3-6]But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. [/quote]

Also compare this:
siyanda.N:

3. Award Ceremony for Best givers - They hold the year end awards ceremony where people who gave more that others are awarded. hahaha such manipulation. Who does that?? they manipulate people to make sure they give during the year so they can also get those awards. You should see people who cant afford to give so much made feel useless.

With this:
[quote author=Matthew 6:2-4:

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Enigma(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2010
^^^ And also add this to the mix

1 Tim 5:8 (deliberately using NIV)
If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Enigma(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2010
And also this from James 2
2Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in shabby clothes also comes in. 3If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” 4have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

5Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? 6But you have insulted the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? 7Are they not the ones who are slandering the noble name of him to whom you belong?

8If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing right. 9But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2010
It's so amazing the hypocrisy of some posters here. If someone receives a miracles and share it , you will go all out to scrutinize the authenticity of such. But when there is a negative false report, you accept without proof. I think many readers by now have seen enough of these. And tired of the double standard attitude of some here. 

Question? Has pastor chris ever taught that anyone should not take care of his or her parents. 
Answer  :  never.but the contrary is the answer. He rather tells us to give to our parents ( after the flesh). He even said it should be done even if they don't need it. But because it is based on spiritual principles . A youth Corper should sent money or gift to the parent even if the father is a governor . There is a blessing attached to it.

Now you see althea as usual mumbling scriptures together without a foundation on a lie and false accusation.
I will like you to provide evidence on it. Pastor chris or a tape of CEC where it is taught to stop giving parents money.

[quote from siyanda]
2. Tithing - I look after my parents since they are both retired. I give them R3000 a month and my sisters and brothers also give them. Now Ose once preached that if we dont tithe we are CURSED. This hurt me and I went to the leaders of the church to tell them that I cant really give 10% of my salary because I support myu parents, my child, my self, I pay my bond, my car, food, clothing, etc I told them my 10% is going to my parents but I do give R1000 towards tithe, they told me STOP giving your aprents money because it is God's money. That grieved me. I prayed and God told me give as your heart desires!

If you can't provide evidence of such teaching you should go to bed. A Christian can not be cursed by God. If you hear pastor chris enough, you will know that such lie don't sell. It is not our teaching. 

Quote from: siyanda.N on Today at 02:31:30 PM
3. Award Ceremony for Best givers - They hold the year end awards ceremony where people who gave more that others are awarded. hahaha such manipulation.

The one we do , and it's your carnal mind that calls it manipulation. A spiritual man calls it encouragement or motivation. I will gladly admit yes! We honour partners and those who have laboured for the spreading of the gospel one way or the other. It is a biblical thing . God says to honour them and esteem them highly. 

1 Thessalonians 5:12-13
12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you; 13 And to[b] esteem them very highly [/b]in love for their work's sake.[ And] be at peace among yourselves. 

In the bible people have been commended for well doing . "And the humble hear it and are glad" but the prideful hear it and they are MAD. what would you say about John commendation of Gaius. For giving to the work of God. Manipulation?

3 John 1:5-6
5 Beloved,(Gaius) thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers; 6 Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:

[ b]Quote from: siyanda.N on Today at 02:31:30 PM[/b]
Who does that?? they manipulate people to make sure they give during the year so they can also get those awards. You should see people who cant afford to give so much made feel useless.

You feel useless because of your greed , period. We rather celebrate with those who do well and challenge our commitment to the lord. Paul talked about how other churches were challenged by the giving of the macedonian church in  1Corinthian 8 And he commended them. ( what a Pauline manipulation!). I don't know what you guys benefit in attacking churches?

4. Tongues - I attended a service last year where Ose was preaching on tongues, telling people that they need to "practise" speaking in tongues. She started making some sounds telling people how to speak in tongues. She then told the whole church to stand up and speak in tongues. Now, 5 minutes after they stopped. And Ose called for people who want to be born again, hahaha the same people she was teaching to speak in tongues 5 minutes earlier  GOT UP! I realised that this church is a joke

You are the joker baby, so while other are praying, yours is to open your eyes and noticing this who pray and not? I don't even need to comment on this rubbish seeing you're one of the spiritual police.

6. Pastor Chris - I had a cd from Pastor Chris teaching people to NOT PRAY like OLD christians who prayed "God if its your will let it be" I thought to myself WHAT ? Jesus taught His disciples to pray "Your will be Done" and this Chris is telling people to pray for their OWN will.

You are misquoting a teaching and misrepresenting it in a Mali ious and manipulative way.  There is a difference between someone  that has resigned to fate, confounded and confuse not knowing what tommorow holds or where his life his going, and another person that has laid hol on Gods purpose for his life and has known the will of God. Because God wants us to know his will and do it. Not hopelessness. 

Acts 22:14
14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.

Colossians 1:9
9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard[ it], do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will [/b]in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 

[b]Quote from iyanda

7. Healing School - I never understood what went on there! People who were sick on the floor were placed right at the back and people who were quiet well to me were put on stretchers, wheelchairs and were prayed for. 

You never knew what went on there yet you knew the "to me" what a contradiction. If all these people were well from all over the world : Asian , American, Britons, iraqi, Iranian , Indian etc. If the were well what did they travel to the healing school for. Are you not reading the magazine and see them before and after. And some , months after still waxing stronger.

Your own case pathetic because I don't understand your Christianity. You are a south african but the spirit of apartheid and tribalism is still in you. and  You have developed such a hatred for Nigerians , I read some of your posts:   

hahahah exactly how these nigerian morons are behaving here in south africa, they act big meanwhile they are silly fools who know how to lie, steal, insult and hate. I wont stoop to your level again your nigerian education does nothing for your manners. They say you can take a person out of the slums but you cant take the slums out of a person, and that is TRUE Nigerian. Low class thieves.

7  Forums / Romance / Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? on: May 28, 2010, 08:53 AM
Drugs, crime masterminds!  They do not discriminate. They ask no age, name, title or gender. They infiltrate horizontally and vertically in any hierarchy or level of the community. They respect no boundaries; obey no laws not made by themselves. Masters of-disguise, they have many names, forms, faces, colors. Talking business with them is talking death. The longer in their service the lower you stoop. They exponentially destroy wherever they move, a destruction most of the time only realized when viewed in retrospect. STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIANS. Your question should be telling you that he does not love or want you, why waste your time trying to get someone who does not love you or want you to love or want.

Forums / Romance / Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? on: May 28, 2010, 08:48 AM
I would never marry a Nigerian man, that for DAMN SURE!

You only saw this thread as an avenue to unleash your venom on anything you feel is nigerian. but the gospel is universal , not Nigerian . And mind you , pastor chris has hundreds of pastors in S.A. that are indigenes and don't hold the wrong opinion that some of you racist have. Coupled with thousands of members in that great nation . Who thank God daily for sending pastor chris to better their lives.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kay17: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2010
^^yet you have not addressed certain issues;
Are tithes compulsory?
If so, what are the consequences of default?
Does a born again need to rehearse?

Sorry, if one is a Christian, what is the use of being born again.?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2010
Joagbaje:

It's so amazing the hypocrisy of some posters here.

^^You do realize you are describing yourself---engaging in doublespeak as you do.

Joagbaje:

Now you see althea as usual mumbling scriptures together without a foundation on a lie and false accusation.
^^What do you mean by this, you silly defender of all things pastor Chris? Are the scriptures in error? Do they not condemn anyone who teaches that we should not honor our parents.

Siyanda posted her story clearly and succinctly:

siyanda.N:

6. Pastor Chris - I had a cd from Pastor Chris teaching people to NOT PRAY like OLD christians who prayed "God if its your will let it be" I thought to myself WHAT ? Jesus taught His disciples to pray "Your will be Done" and this Chris is telling people to pray for their OWN will.
^^
To which you responded thus:
Joagbaje:

You are misquoting a teaching and misrepresenting it in a Mali ious and manipulative way.  There is a difference between someone  that has resigned to fate, confounded and confuse not knowing what tommorow holds or where his life his going, and another person that has laid hol on Gods purpose for his life and has known the will of God. Because God wants us to know his will and do it. Not hopelessness.

Forgetting that elsewhere your very own words had corroborated her story:

Joagbaje:

The prayer is for babies, It is not for a born again mature man. It was taught to jewish people who were not born again. So I can say to a great extent it is not a Christian prayer.

They do say liars ought to have good memories. You are a liar and deceiver.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2010
TRUTH IS ONE

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.