Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304876 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LagBlogger(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24
blahc007:

Jesus opened the eye of a man, he saw for the first time, and his report was that he saw men walking like trees.....person weh never see before....

How e take know how tree be? That he can differentiate between men and tree

Blind men can form mental images in their minds without sight through touch.

It is possible that he must have felt a tree and form such an image in his mind before gaining his sight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Fcwilly: 9:45pm On Mar 24
shinystar:

The fact is Pastor Chris is fake. That is nothing more convincing.

No need beating around the bush, the guy is a big time fake

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by JooEeL(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24
If Pastor xhris no fit raise this actor Muna wey just kpai, then pastor xhris na okele. cheesy
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AngelicBeing: 9:47pm On Mar 24
sad
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 9:47pm On Mar 24
LagBlogger:

Blind men can form mental images in their minds without sight through touch.

It is possible that he must have felt a tree and form such an image in his mind before gaining his sight

Hello there, I actually responded to this Convo, please find an answer which lines up with the actual events if the story according to the word. Learn the word

Whilst this thread is set out to prove that all people see at the healing school isn't as it is, let's not try to discredit the reality of the Bible when we have a limited knowledge of it. The story of the blind man who saw men as trees never states he was born blind. In incidents in the Bible where the person bad an ailment which began at birth, it was stated so. A lot of people loose their sight in life and weren't necessarily born that way. Please find the scripture for your perusal

‭Mark 8:22-24 KJV‬
[22] And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him. [23] And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. [24] And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.

In another instance, he met one who was born blind. I do believe in the miraculous but as stated on this thread and another thread, what is going on at Christ embassy is a shambles. I laid bare the reality of the healing school in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/8039722/pastor-chris-heals-nine-people/8

‭John 9:1-2 KJV‬
[1] And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. [2] And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by JooEeL(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24
amazingspiderma:

Hmm

You are wrong.
Christianity is the best thing to have happened to mankind.
Jesus died and rose and bought salvation and light into the life of men.

How??
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by tonicyril: 9:49pm On Mar 24
SoNature:
SirJohn

Write whatever you; I am not a CE member. However, one thing I will tell you is this: Christ Embassy wouldn't have come this far if everything about the church was fake. Believe whatever you like; people with strong faith in God will still receive their healings through God's power.

So the shenanigans they called miracle that u watch days ago look real to you??

Truly Nigerians deserves the kind of lives and government they get..shior

I used to read some of ur coment and u used to talk with sense, what happened tonight bro??

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Sapiens3: 9:51pm On Mar 24
It amazes how this scammer manages to deceive professors, doctors, engineers infact intelligent men and women. You will see matured men leaping up like fools shouting, screaming, speaking in tongues like mad men.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 9:53pm On Mar 24
Astra101:
Hmmm, this is a 2008 thread but I notice something from the first two and last two pages.

In 2008,the comments from the first two pages were defensive, I mean defending the faith regardless of CE being culpable of any wrong doing or not. Now in 2024, the comments from the last two pages seek to question the veracity of pastor Chris miracle claims giving the evidence put forward by Sir John.

There seems to be a shift in momentum.

Things are not adding up and most of them know it
Once you understand how the scam takes place, you can never unsee it. Page 83 and page 9 of this link answer the following questions

What happens in the healing school
Are those people really sick or paid actors
How can it be fake when they are all celebrating etc
How can the crowd be fooled
How do they get up wheelchairs

Read along.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kukutente23: 9:53pm On Mar 24
hafeeanubasy:

It will look like edited version of taorah because the same God that sent moses and yeshua(yisa) sent him!
That is why you will never see muslim abusing Jesus like you mumu abuse Muhammad.
Jesus is our prophet and we believe in his teachings except Paul apostle claim that he is God which he is not!

Was the killing of God by the Jews not to you Christians benefit according to your mumu believe
Although we Muslim don't believe Jesus was killed!
You see that you're already contradicting yourself. The God that sent moses and yeshua is a Jewish God. Can you now explain how he now sent an Arab after the two Jews.
Since you claim Torah and Qur'an are basically the same book. Can you now explain why Qur'an is a revelation and Torah is not? Do you reveal something that's already known?
Besides, there are a lot of things in your quran that contradict the Torah. Your kabaah was never mentioned in the Torah for example.
Besides, why did you lie before that Christians killed their God? It doesn't matter what you Muslims believe about Jesus.
Muslims are not in a position to tell us about Jesus because their prophet wasn't alive when Jesus was on earth.
To believe what Muhammad who did not know the difference between Mary mother of Jesus and Miriam sister of Moses in his Qur'an is the highest form of gullibility.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 9:53pm On Mar 24
ow11:
SirJohn,

You are stirring another hornet's nest with this one. Are you prepared for the barrage of insults and death threats ( physical and spiritual grin) his followers would spew on this thread in the coming days?

We've just finished a course on Holy businessmen and Pst. Chris was identified as a businessman on that thread. The authenticity and motive of the OP was questioned heavily by people (esp. followers of the said 'holy businessmen'). Therefore, I would suggest you produce more stories backing your claim because your expose would not be viable if you do not bring tangible proofs to show that this man is phoney or surrounds himself with sychophants.

One more thing, It is well known that people have died after attending the healing school and refusing to take medication (trying to prove their faith) but people too have claimed to be healed after attending the school. So are all the healings fake? or just from people who want to believe they are healed?

waiting for more stories . . . .

What an ignorant thing.
I watched pastor Chris do miracles, and i also have read your article criticizit him. I was not there with you to confirm what you are saying. But atleast i could watch the TV and see people who were critically down with illness but not healed and fully recovered. Should I now believe the letters you just woke up and write or should i ɓelieve what my two eyes saw consistently? You may need some additional sleep or somewhat help. But let this additional sleep not be the other type that there is no waking up ooh! How dare you touch God's annointed even if he made a mistake? It is written, touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm.

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by JooEeL(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24
Astra101:
Hmmm, this is a 2008 thread but I notice something from the first two and last two pages.

In 2008,the comments from the first two pages were defensive, I mean defending the faith regardless of CE being culpable of any wrong doing or not. Now in 2024, the comments from the last two pages seek to question the veracity of pastor Chris miracle claims giving the evidence put forward by Sir John.

There seems to be a shift in momentum.

THIS IS THE ERA OF ENLIGHTENMENT. WE QUESTION ANYTHING QUESTIONABLE

MONKEY NO DEY IDANRE AGAIN

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 9:54pm On Mar 24
Oga go an kweep qwayet
How many churches do you have in Nigeria alone? What's their population?

What's the output?
Scammas right inside church, office, school, shop, market.. farm. Everywhere you go

While not ignoring other religions with their crimes, let's call a spade a spade

Is it a lie?
Kukutente23:

I'm speaking the facts
Christians are actually the least gullible religious people on earth
The most gullible are Muslims and I have laid down the facts.
Christianity has undergone reformation over the centuries while Islam still actively maintains its belief and practices including the one at variance with Commonsense such as ALL Muslims praying in a single language. It simply makes Allah look racist but I'm sure you'll be offended to hear that.
Funny thing is there was once a time when you could only read and pray in Latin in Christianity as well.
Based on that alone, which is more gullible now?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Sapiens3: 9:56pm On Mar 24
Fcwilly:

No need beating around the bush, the guy is a big time fake

All the so called pastors are fake, all. No exceptions, i pity gullible individuals who chose to be foolish and ignorant. Look at the kind of wealth this guys have amassed over the years on the head of brainless followers.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Fcwilly: 9:57pm On Mar 24
Sapiens3:

All the so called pastors are fake, all. No exceptions, i pity gullible individuals who chose to be foolish and ignorant. Look at the kind of wealth this guys have amassed over the years on the head of brainless followers.

Not all, we still have the good one among them but very few.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 9:58pm On Mar 24
Holy2Glory:

What an ignorant thing.
I watched pastor Chris do miracles...

How dare you touch God's annointed even if he made a mistake? It is written, touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm
Mumu proMax
Which of the gods anointed him?
When, how.. was he anointed?

Birds of a feather..
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kukutente23: 9:58pm On Mar 24
LoudlyMouthed:
Oga go an kweep qwayet
How many churches do you have in Nigeria alone? What's their population?

What's the output?
Scammas right inside church, office, school, shop, market.. farm. Everywhere you go
I don't see how you're making sense
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LagBlogger(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24
Truthfullone19:

Hello there, I actually responded to this Convo, please find an answer which lines up with the actual events if the story according to the word. Learn the word

Whilst this thread is set out to prove that all people see at the healing school isn't as it is, let's not try to discredit the reality of the Bible when we have a limited knowledge of it. The story of the blind man who saw men as trees never states he was born blind. In incidents in the Bible where the person bad an ailment which began at birth, it was stated so. A lot of people loose their sight in life and weren't necessarily born that way. Please find the scripture for your perusal

‭Mark 8:22-24 KJV‬
[22] And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him. [23] And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. [24] And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.

In another instance, he met one who was born blind. I do believe in the miraculous but as stated on this thread and another thread, what is going on at Christ embassy is a shambles. I laid bare the reality of the healing school in this thread.

‭John 9:1-2 KJV‬
[1] And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. [2] And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

I never said Christ embassy miracles are real or discrediting the bible. Just explaining how it's possible for a blind man to say he can see men walking as trees
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 9:59pm On Mar 24
bobokanis:
@ poster.
I have another version of this healing school.
I have a clse friend who had spent hundreds of thousand of naira on his one ear old daughter who was had kidney problem at the National hospital Abuja.
After months of unending spendings with no improvement at the hospital, he decided to try the healing school of Christ Embassy.
At the healing school after a couple of weeks, the girl was ministered to by Pastor Chris and surprisingly she was healed.
This girl will be 3 yrs old soonest hale, strong and vibrant.
So what do you think about that?
This is not a story, I am a living witness.
You are right to some extent but you are somehow ignorant that your interpretation of faith is based on your feelings rather than what the Word of God teaches.
You are entitled to your opinion but all I know is that your motive for going to the healing school was basically wrong "so Pastor Chris could touch your sick folk!". Does he have to before healing comes?
Finally, if Pastor Chris is trully your role model, father and all those things you called him, I doubt you strongly if he is all these to you. You are definitely one of those who proclaim to be a member of BLW but is actually "completing the square".
To be continued

Wonderful!
God still have people. Our poster is an antichrist.

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Sapiens3: 10:00pm On Mar 24
Fcwilly:

Not all, we still have the good one among them but very few.

They are all fake don't be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 10:00pm On Mar 24
bobokanis:
@ poster.
I have a clse friend who had spent hundreds of thousand of naira on his one ear old daughter who was had kidney problem at the National hospital Abuja.
After months of unending spendings with no improvement at the hospital, he decided to try the healing school of Christ Embassy.
At the healing school after a couple of weeks, the girl was ministered to by Pastor Chris and surprisingly she was healed.
You are right to some extent but you are somehow ignorant that your interpretation of faith is based on your feelings rather than what the Word of God teaches.
You are entitled to your opinion but all I know is that your motive for going to the healing school was basically wrong "so Pastor Chris could touch your sick folk!". Does he have to before healing comes?
Finally, if Pastor Chris is trully your role model, father and all those things you called him, I doubt you strongly if he is all these to you. You are definitely one of those who proclaim to be a member of BLW but is actually "completing the square".
To be continued

Wonderful!
God still have people. Our poster is an antichris.

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 10:01pm On Mar 24
Holy2Glory:

What an ignorant thing.
I watched pastor Chris do miracles, and i also have read your article criticizit him. I was not there with you to confirm what you are saying. But atleast i could watch the TV and see people who were critically down with illness but not healed and fully recovered. Should I now believe the letters you just woke up and write or should i ɓelieve what my two eyes saw consistently? You may need some additional sleep or somewhat help. But let this additional sleep not be the other type that there is no waking up ooh! How dare you touch God's annointed even if he made a mistake? It is written, touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm.

GET JESUS NOW!

Dear Sir/ madam, I can comfortably say you watched a sequence of events created by Christ embassy to create a scene you believe in. Go to page 83 on this thread or page 9 on the link below and read how you were tricked. I was a first hand witness to the scam of the healing school, had I not had a deep rooted faith in God, I probably would have left the faith. Read the link below and you'll see the pattern repeated at every major Christ embassy event. Do me the favour, READ...

THE LONG WRITE-UP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 10:04pm On Mar 24
LagBlogger:

I never said Christ embassy miracles are real or discrediting the bible. Just explaining how it's possible for a blind man to say he can see men walking as trees

Bless, apologies that was my response to the person who you responded to. I just copied the whole thing to show that the man who saw men as trees was not born blind.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 10:10pm On Mar 24
Poster if you were right you should have given all your information at once. Why is there to be continued, is it a movie or you are seeking attention?
Now i should ask you; do you know the paradynamics of faith? Do you know what it takes to instill faith in to the hearts of a faithless and adulterous generation as this? What you do not know is bigger than you man
I don't ever want to hear anyone criticize anything done Jesus or in the name of Jesus. Now, you should hide your face in shame, secondly, ask God for mercy
GET JESUS NOW!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidEsq(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24
wirinet:

Your story sound very false to me even though you said you were a first hand withness.

What did your friend spend hundreds of thousand of Naira on? a kidney transplant? What kinds of drugs do u give a one yr old with a Kidney problem? Was it the one year old's christian faith that healed him or her? Was the kid born with the kidney problem if so the child would be highly underdeveloped at one year. Please doctors on Nairaland help us out with this one.
His lies are already sticking out his azz and stinking to the highest heavens. If he answers your kweshons, make I bend
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 10:16pm On Mar 24
grin as in
hafeeanubasy:

No wonder they call it "FAITH" healing!

You just have to assumed that you are healed and act that way to he healed.

Its a very good way to scan the gullible!

Christianity!....CHAI!
From believing "GRACE" has covered for every good deeds for them to "FAITH"healing to scam people.
They're building up their Faith shikena
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 10:19pm On Mar 24
Oh poster hear me!
Have you not heard, or have you not read, Phillipians? The bible tells you that no matter what reason anyone preaches Christ let it be, as long as it is Christ they are preaching. That's how important and urgent it is for all the world to come under that name Jesus Christ. Do you realise what you just did? Do you know that Muslims are also in this platform? But look at how you have shamed Christ f9r your selfish reason.

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 10:20pm On Mar 24
Holy2Glory:
Poster..
Do you know the paradynamics of faith?
Paradynamics – definition. Paradynamics (or paradynamic modelling) is an approach to defining the structural aspects of systems. The word derives from being a blend of the words 'parallel' and 'dynamic(s)'
🧐
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ini4brandon(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24
bobokanis:
@ poster.
To be continued
While not trying to ridicule your faith in miracles, I advice that you shouldn't also be quick to rule out the long term efficacy of the drugs this young girl was given at the hospital. Medications unlike miracles take some time to yield observable desired effects. As journalists would say, there is a possibility the young child's 'miraculous' recovery at the healing school was not unconnected to her previous hospital stay.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 10:21pm On Mar 24
Kukutente23:

I don't see how you're making sense
Pls don't grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ken4Christ: 10:23pm On Mar 24
JooEeL:
If Pastor xhris no fit raise this actor Muna wey just kpai, then pastor xhris na okele. cheesy

You don't reach such conclusions. Even our Lord Jesus didn't raise every dead persons in his days. He also couldn't heal every sick people during his earthly ministry.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 10:25pm On Mar 24
Poster didn't you see how grace and annointing was were lifting able men and women up and throwing them on the ground, how can you explain that? You think a great faith that moves mountain only comes by reading your bible and shaking your head and saying amen.

GET JESUS NOW!

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.