Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304886 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 11:36pm On Mar 24
You wan dey whyne me ni?
Holy2Glory:

Those people were all educated to do that immediately after they are been ministered to inorder to try acting on their faith. Fortunately some who really understood the course gets Heald wether there or later.
Where dat one come from?
D paradynamics
Inside which verse?

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ibinaboonline: 11:37pm On Mar 24
For the record, I still believe in miracles. Very much so.
LoudlyMouthed:
At this moment, you have been healed ;DMy fellow Nigerian, God wey open your eyes go do for d rest honestly trying to japa from scammers, before it's too late.

Embrace the reality of life
Enjoy what God has done, is doing n look forward to more
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ibinaboonline: 11:37pm On Mar 24
No mind am. I don't even know how someone's mind will work like this.
LoudlyMouthed:
You wan dey whyne me ni?
Where dat one come from?
D paradynamics
Inside which verse?

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Sapiens3: 11:40pm On Mar 24
Miggs:

ALL OF THEM
These criminally inclined pastorpreneurs have bastardized that religion in Nigeria & beyond

It seems the easiest way to acquire massive wealth is by opening a church. Too many brainwashed individuals roaming every where. Just arrange for a fake miracle and see money flow like an avalanche.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mauchiz: 11:42pm On Mar 24
Holy2Glory:

With all due respect I have gone through all.
My friend you see. I like the fact that you said you are still in the faith. Now my problem is not how real or fake the healings were. I am not even a Christ Embassy member to start with though I attend their programme. May major concern is that Christ is been preached, and that's what apostle Paul made us understand in the book of Philippians In chapter 2 or 3 Thereabout. By all these things you people do, you may have jusg discouraged some fellow or an unbeliever that wants to accept Christ for The first time. Do you know how terrible the punishment is as prescribed by the scriptures? I am saying this because after all the criticism before those kind of people you won't have the time to tell them that Jesus is Lord. Just get it.

GET JESUS NOW

God is the healer and not man, I witnessed two of my church members got healed in healing school, but l did not, did it change my faith, no, it did not. God chooses to heal who He wants to heal.
Am a witness of my church members people I know, I saw them sick, I stayed with sister Ochuko when she was very very sick in Christ Embassy Rumuigbo Port Harcourt, she lived in Rumuigbo with her husband, go and make enquiry.
People get healed in healing school, I will not deny it because I did not receive my own healing, is God that heals people and do miracles. We can only pray for mercy, let God have mercy on us.
Pastor Chris is not the healer.

I cannot deny my church members healing because I was not healed, no I will not do that.
After all God has been keeping me despite all what I went through, the word of God I learnt in healing school helped me.
Most of those sicknessess need constant deliverance,they are attacks from the pit of hell.
Please don't allow sickness or challenges make you to stop believing in God.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 11:43pm On Mar 24
[quote author=Holy2Glory][/quote]now i see you just dey quote wetin you sef no understand. Abi na night time for your end? Go sleep abeg

I thought you were in [b]Ch[/b]rist.
Now I know you're in [b]Ch[/b]urch 😁

Many are big time hypo(crites)
Open your eyes
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 11:47pm On Mar 24
LoudlyMouthed:
Bible teaches God Almighty is perfect.. righteous and upright
Bible says the readers shouldn't be gullible. It says dey should use dir thinking faculty (as in, dir brain) God gave them

That requires thinking deeply about the scriptures using his Holy Spirit (not ghost grin). No outside book shld join, no methodology or format.. shld be added. Pray before you start. Be humble..

If any of the MOG get power,
E fit cure Covid?
E fit cure people for general hospital emergency unit?
E fit ep change traffic lite to green wen ambulance dey inside traffic?
E fit go raise at least 5 popular Nigerians dead and buried like 5yrs ago?

Why don't they bring all the complete medical kits to stage wen performing? We need to see dir blood pressure, brain.. bone scan before during and after

😳 OMG I caught you 😂
Dey can't because of bla bla bladadash..
Mk dem do dos other miracle then.

Or person with bone dislocation, and he blow "anointing" d bone go fix by himself

That's all we need. No touching oo

You ARe terrible. But I want to tell you that faith is a vector quantity. In that it has direction. Faith is not magic or some sorth of lucky game. It flows to the direction of the Strong believer only. If you want to command the traffic lightst to your favour, your faith must be able to carry it, else humbly wait patiently like others. We don't use the naMe of Jesus to manipulate people or To manipulate systems.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by seunayantokun(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24
Once you see cameras organised to film a miracle performance, look at it again and ask questions.

As a Christian, my experience and common sense have shown me that God is never tied to human desires and manipulations. And, if those miracles on film are researched, I'm convinced, they will be found to be fake. Stay away from traps!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 11:49pm On Mar 24
God has given you leaves, fruits, food, herbs.. clean water

mauchiz:

God is the healer and not man
God is not a scammer
God doesn't do magic (TV miracles)
God does miracles (how brain cells absorb information, why all the clouds you see midair like water) can't come down..)
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 11:51pm On Mar 24
LoudlyMouthed:
You wan dey whyne me ni?
Where dat one come from?
D paradynamics
Inside which verse?

Sir which part of the bible tells you to go and poo whenever you are pressed?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 11:54pm On Mar 24
Holy2Glory:

We don't use the naMe of Jesus to manipulate people or To manipulate systems.
How about those done on TV? What gets manipulated - animals?

If traffic lite no fit turn green for ambulance
How about person with dislocation

The man who sent msg to Prophet Jesus to say the healing word so his daughter can be healed nko?

Mk MOG blow wind grin mk d bone jejely by itself just go back inside

I want to see it on TV.
If there's any, pls send the URL - I'm ALWAYSOnline wink

Omo I go believe!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 11:56pm On Mar 24
Holy2Glory:

Sir which part of the bible tells you to go and poo whenever you are pressed?

Bross, e no dey
Do you coach people about dat too?
Paramount abi wetin sef?

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by topatee: 11:56pm On Mar 24
mauchiz:

After all God has been keeping me despite all what I went through, the word of God I learnt in healing school helped me.
Most of those sicknessess need constant deliverance,they are attacks from the pit of hell.
Please don't allow sickness or challenges make you to stop believing in God.

The issue is why stage managing miracles if you don't have ulterior motives. Allow God to do his açt. The problem I have with our people is the icing of our brain , we forget so easily
Remember the issue of miracle money and his son the GOLD prophet .
Aljazera TV exposed them, yet they don't care, what shall it profit a GO, a Pastor, a Rev iif you gain the whole world, build the biggest auditoriums, fly the best of jets and at the end vanity
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 11:56pm On Mar 24
ibinaboonline:
Speaking about your friends daughter, I do not deny the fact that people may experience changes in their physical conditions during or after visiting the healing school; it is probably the same reasons for which people get 'healed' after visiting the shrine of 'Our lady of Lourdes' in france.

You've just confirmed my suspicion. This is a post from an intelligent person.

A side note, I hardly, if ever, participate in accusations against men of God because I'm a true Christian, a believer... In God. I also know how dangerous it is to attack servants of God, so I tend to not touch issues like this at all. Like you, I can't even begin to tell you how utterly devoted I was to pastor Chris' teachings back in the early 2000s. I still have video tape messages of him I bought, so you can imagine how far back this goes. I mean, video and radio cassettes. Anyway, on this particular issue, I don't think you're wrong at all, as I've been there and experienced the same things you spoke of. Yes, I was at the healing school, ikeja. I don't know where it's situated now, but the school was at oregun and we'd have to pass Chris okotie's church to get there. All I can say is what people see on TV is a different reality from what's on ground. Personally, I didn't see one person from my fellow students who was healed. Not one person. But we were all instructed to raise and wave our hands after the pastor has touched us. I wasn't healed either. They can accuse me of not having enough faith yada yada, but I didn't see anyone else come out of that hall joyful because they've been healed. But the edited version on TV is a whole nother ball game. You'd have to give it up to their TV crew. I didn't talk about it much because I felt the same way you feel now: I didn't want to accept that what happened happened. I was afraid to look at the reality. My faith was at stake. I can't believe I've typed this long.

Thanks for sharing this. I remember being driven past Chris Okoties church which had some nice gates. Sadly I experienced the same thing and understood how individuals are fooled into giving footage for their use. Let's be truthful to our spirits, this is madness. It only dawns on you half way through the actual big night that you've been scammed. I wrote an article on this on page 9 of this thread. Read the long thread and you'll add the pieces together

https://www.nairaland.com/8039722/pastor-chris-heals-nine-people/8

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 11:57pm On Mar 24
seunayantokun:
Once you see cameras organised to film a miracle performance, look at it again and ask questions.

As a Christian, my experience and common sense have shown me that God is never tied to human desires and manipulations. And, if those miracles on film are researched, I'm convinced, they will be found to be fake. Stay away from traps!

I thought you heathen called it civilisation? Is ot ñow called evil because the church is using it? Ok it's only your politicians and musicians that are allowed to use it? You must have great indignation against the quick spread of the gospel. But Jesus has already defeated Satan. And this is my Easter gift for you.

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 12:00am On Mar 25
ibinaboonline:
No mind am. I don't even know how someone's mind will work like this.
it's still possible
You know some have this fear of holding the Bible. Saying it's for those MOG

Na dem dey fall wella
Dis guy here, is one of the MOG or Earning from them
Brethren, You're Blessed.. sakamanje bruhaha
By dir fruits we shall recognize them.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 12:02am On Mar 25
grin

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by GlobeTrotter2: 12:04am On Mar 25
wirinet:

Your story sound very false to me even though you said you were a first hand withness.

What did your friend spend hundreds of thousand of Naira on? a kidney transplant? What kinds of drugs do u give a one yr old with a Kidney problem? Was it the one year old's christian faith that healed him or her? Was the kid born with the kidney problem if so the child would be highly underdeveloped at one year. Please doctors on Nairaland help us out with this one.
I myself have been healed in Pastor Chris Crusade in 1999. Am I also faking it
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 12:04am On Mar 25
LoudlyMouthed:

Bross, e no dey
Do you coach people about dat too?
Paramount abi wetin sef?

Yes sir you are correct, e no dey.
I was trying to teach the fellow that he should be smart and wise enough to know, understand And do certain Positive things even if they are not directly written in the bible
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 12:06am On Mar 25
Holy2Glory:

I was trying to teach the fellow that he should be smart and wise enough to know, understand And do certain Positive things even if they are not directly written in the bible

Did bible teach him how to use the internet, but he is using it?

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by seunayantokun(m): 12:07am On Mar 25
Holy2Glory:

I thought you heathen called it civilisation? Is ot ñow called evil because the church is using it? Ok it's only your politicians and musicians that are allowed to use it? You must have great indignation against the quick spread of the gospel. But Jesus has already defeated Satan. And this is my Easter gift for you.

GET JESUS NOW!

It is time for you to go back to the Bible and pray that God will open your eyes to His truth. The heaven upon Nigeria is not totally full of darkness. So. I believe you can still get the light of the living Son of God and then wake up.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by jojothaiv(m): 12:07am On Mar 25
hafeeanubasy:

But you can use bokoharam and ISIS to judge what Islam is all about!
Dey play!

Christianity is nothing without FAKE miracle!
Think about it!
You're right.

Let those who have no stakes in both religions make their claims peacefully then.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by c2far: 12:14am On Mar 25
You don't need faith to be healed.

Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. He did not need Lazarus to have faith.

Several instances of Christ just having compassion. It is the duty of the minister of God to 'receive' on your behalf.

P.S Remember the centurion who was not even a Christian. He just understood the princi0le of authority. Healing is about establishing authority. It is not a business of faith of the person to be healed but that of the person doing the prayer. If the sick person has faith, Good. But it is certainly not a requirement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 12:15am On Mar 25
Holy2Glory:

Which is logical, right?
Cos dats what's inside the Bible. Okay?
Now you're talking
Not fallacious imaginations wey no fit happn
But wait, no be you say mk dey no use sense earlier?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 12:16am On Mar 25
GlobeTrotter2:

In fact I was heald of a very strong headache just by watching him pray for everyone that was sick from the screen on the last day. They think they are the first to accuse an annointed of God? Even there father's before them accused Jesus of fake miracles and healings. They even said he doeth miracle with belzebub the king of demons. And they ended up killing him. No be today start. Sorry my dear poster today you had a bad luck because I am around and that is to represent Christ fully here. You can write very well, so repent now so you can be writing for Jesus. This is my Easter gift for you

GET JESUS NOW!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 12:18am On Mar 25
LoudlyMouthed:
Which is logical, right?
Cos data what's inside the Bible. Okay?
Now you're talking
Not fallacious imaginations wey no fit happn
But wait, no be you say mk dey no use sense earlier?

You have said so.

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 12:21am On Mar 25
Your headache fit go at anytime wen the right thing entr your system. Maybe wen you put hand for dat part of the head, or wen you stood up or your mood triggered all related n it wrks, you say na MOG
Holy2Glory:

In fact I was heald of a very strong headache just by watching him pray for everyone that was sick from the screen on the last day
THANK GOD
NOT pastor

Okay?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 12:25am On Mar 25
Dis guy see say format don cast, all him possible route block no further entrance

He wan dey befriend me
He wan learn more n use format for the next sermon grin

Stay your lane oooo
With this few points of mine, I promise to only remain here to read comments

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ken4Christ: 12:30am On Mar 25
JooEeL:

Who told u Jesus raised people from the dead?

Ok Sango rode a horse of fire and rained infernos. Hope u believe that as well?

Of course Jesus did. There are four testifiers to this truth; Matthew, Mark Luke and John. And their testimonies agreed. Even the Court of Law accepts the testimonies of two persons talk more of four persons.

Besides, I have prayed for a man who was as good as dead and he came back to life. He was rejected by the hospital he was taken to treatment. And his feet was already getting cold still which is a sign that death has truly set in. But I prayed using the name of Jesus and spoke in tongues for about one hour and he revived. Jesus is still doing miracles. Hallelujah.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Sabadon(m): 12:31am On Mar 25
Damnnnn.....I am not so much concerned about the topic though, but I just took a careful read of the fp,see how organized and sane it was, void of insults,tribalism, rather maturity, logic and constructive criticism, mehnnnn I miss nairaland of old before it was invaded by indomie generations who has no manners

@seun please we need this old nairaland back

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 12:32am On Mar 25
GlobeTrotter2:

Healed of what exactly.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by GlobeTrotter2: 12:32am On Mar 25
Holy2Glory:

In fact I was heald of a very strong headache just by watching him pray for everyone that was sick from the screen on the last day. They think they are the first to accuse an annointed of God? Even there father's before them accused Jesus of fake miracles and healings. They even said he doeth miracle with belzebub the king of demons. And they ended up killing him. No be today start. Sorry my dear poster today you had a bad luck because I am around and that is to represent Christ fully here. You can write very well, so repent now so you can be writing for Jesus. This is my Easter gift for you

GET JESUS NOW!
exactly!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.