Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305150 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Fcwilly: 10:27pm On Mar 24
Sapiens3:

They are all fake don't be deceived.

I disagree with you, if all are fake then my faith in Christ Jesus is in vain, because Jesus Christ did not die to give us fake pastors
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 10:29pm On Mar 24
She was on medication and being healed..(a process) which can happen anyday, anytime, anywhere..

She may have been discharged, to continue the process at home with v.little activities and maybe invited to the church

She may have healed up but "not fully" based on the parent's choice to bring her for faith healing if it'd "cure her"

ini4brandon:

While not trying to ridicule your faith in miracles, I advice that you shouldn't also be quick to rule out the long term efficacy of the drugs this young girl was given at the hospital. Medications unlike miracles take some time to yield observable desired effects. As journalists would say, there is a possibility the young child's 'miraculous' recovery at the healing school was not unconnected to her previous hospital stay.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 10:31pm On Mar 24
blahc007:

..he saw men walking like trees.....person weh never see before....
Bolded not true
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 10:35pm On Mar 24
grin Thank God
Kingosytex:
Na 2008 thread be dis o🙆

I like Pastor Chris.. but the authenticity or otherwise of the miracles_that I can't tell, neither do I know.
You no kukuma lie
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Sapiens3: 10:35pm On Mar 24
Fcwilly:

I disagree with you, if all are fake then my faith in Christ Jesus is in vain, because Jesus Christ did not die to give us fake pastors

Which Christ Jesus? You still believe in these Bible stories with too many contradictions and nonsense? Common wake up and be wise, this is not the age of foolishness but awakening.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 10:36pm On Mar 24
LagBlogger:

Blind men can form mental images in their minds without sight through touch.

It is possible that he must have felt a tree and form such an image in his mind before gaining his sight

Pls don't waste your time listening to these fellows lest they kill your faith with logic and reasoning. A logical man does not see or understand the things of the spirit. They are just empty. Imagine what kind of life these peopy have outside Jesus? What on earth are they living for, just to die one day and that's all?

GET JESUS NOW!

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 10:37pm On Mar 24
SoNature:
..people with strong faith in God will still receive their healings through God's power.
V.True
But not magic like all we see on TV. Okay?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ken4Christ: 10:39pm On Mar 24
Sapiens3:

Which Christ Jesus? You still believe in these Bible stories with too many contradictions and nonsense? Common wake up and be wise, this is not the age of foolishness but awakening.

The Christ life is real. You won't understand it until you become a partaker of the divine life that is in Christ alone.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Fcwilly: 10:41pm On Mar 24
Sapiens3:

There is no contradiction, Jesus is lord, believe and you will be saved. Don't let the world to confuse you. Jesus Christ is the saviour of the universe, accept him and know peace. Confess him today as I have confess him as my lord, saviour and protector.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Artorius(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24
Kingosytex:
Na 2008 thread be dis o🙆

I like Pastor Chris because he knows the Word, I learn a thing or two each time I listen to him. I enjoy listening to him and I'm not ashamed to admit it but the authenticity or otherwise of the miracles_that I can't tell, neither do I know.

That you think Oyakhilome knows the bible, is really sad. Abeg, wake up.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 10:48pm On Mar 24
[quote author=Truthfullone19 post=129091716]

Hello there, I actually responded to this Convo, please find an answer which lines up with the actual events if the story according to the word. Learn the word

Whilst this thread is set out to prove that all people see at the healing school isn't as it is, let's not try to discredit the reality of the Bible when we have a limited knowledge of it. The story of the blind man who saw men as trees never states he was born blind. In incidents in the Bible where the person bad an ailment which began at birth, it was stated so. A lot of people loose their sight in life and weren't necessarily born that way. Please find the scripture for your perusal

‭Mark 8:22-24 KJV‬
[22] And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him. [23] And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. [24] And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.

In another instance, he met one who was born blind. I do believe in the miraculous but as stated on this thread and another thread, what is going on at Christ embassy is a shambles. I laid bare the reality of the healing school in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/8039722/pastor-chris-heals-nine-people/8

‭John 9:1-2 KJV‬
[1] And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. [2] And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

Oh dear this is brilliant and accurate. God bless you richly. That's why I was admonishing him Previously to stop listening to them. They practice logic and reasoning and are all defiled because of the words that comes out of them.
They read the same bible but the truth is taken away from them because they must perish since the god of this world has blinded their eyes towards the gospel. For the scriptures said: if the gospel we preach is hid, it is hid to they that must perish whom the god of this world have blinded their eyes lest they should see and repent, lest the light of the glorious gospel should shine upon them.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Sapiens3: 10:48pm On Mar 24
Fcwilly:

There is no contradiction, Jesus is lord, believe and you will be saved. Don't let the world to confuse you. Jesus Christ is the saviour of the universe, accept him and know peace. Confess him today as I have confess him as my lord, saviour and protector.

Saviour indeed. Keep living in fantasies.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Sapiens3: 10:49pm On Mar 24
Ken4Christ:

The Christ life is real. You won't understand it until you become a partaker of the divine life that is in Christ alone.

What is real about your Christ life?

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 10:55pm On Mar 24
[quote author=Holy2Glory post=129092479][/quote]

Thanks for thecomment, I am saved, love the Lord, I must state this first, but I must also tell you that the healing school is a scam. I experienced the scam of it about twenty years ago. Read the long write up on this page. Been privy to work with the major evangelist on earth and still do and sadly Christ Embassy is not it. Some will argue that Hinn is hanging around him and that legitimises the ministry, however that is far from it. Now isn't the time to explain what's happening there but if I feel the time is right, I'll speak on that also. As I said in other threads without any apologies 99.9% of Christians on earth will never see the behind the scenes I have scene in ministry, most choose to live in a bubble.

Please read this thread

It explains all that is happening there. This isn't here say but a first hand experience
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 10:55pm On Mar 24
Bible teaches God Almighty is perfect.. righteous and upright
Holy2Glory:

Pls don't waste your time listening to these fellows lest they kill your faith with logic and reasoning. A logical man does not see or understand the things of the spirit. They are just empty. Imagine what kind of life these peopy have outside Jesus? What on earth are they living for, just to die one day and that's all?

GET JESUS NOW!
Bible says the readers shouldn't be gullible. It says dey should use dir thinking faculty (as in, dir brain) God gave them

That requires thinking deeply about the scriptures using his Holy Spirit (not ghost grin). No outside book shld join, no methodology or format.. shld be added. Pray before you start. Be humble..

If any of the MOG get power,
E fit cure Covid?
E fit cure people for general hospital emergency unit?
E fit ep change traffic lite to green wen ambulance dey inside traffic?
E fit go raise at least 5 popular Nigerians dead and buried like 5yrs ago?

Why don't they bring all the complete medical kits to stage wen performing? We need to see dir blood pressure, brain.. bone scan before during and after

😳 OMG I caught you 😂
Dey can't because of bla bla bladadash..
Mk dem do dos other miracle then.

Or person with bone dislocation, and he blow "anointing" d bone go fix by himself

That's all we need. No touching oo
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 10:56pm On Mar 24
Truthfullone19:

Thanks for thecomment, I am saved, love the Lord, I must state this first, but I must also tell you that the healing school is a scam. I experienced the scam of it about twenty years ago. Read the long write up on this page. Been privy to work with the major evangelist on earth and still do and sadly Christ Embassy is not it. Some will argue that Hinn is hanging around him and that legitimises the ministry, however that is far from it. Now isn't the time to explain what's happening there but if I feel the time is right, I'll speak on that also. As I said in other threads without any apologies 99.9% of Christians on earth will never see the behind the scenes I have scene in ministry, most choose to live in a bubble.

Please read this thread

It explains all that is happening there. This isn't here say but a first hand experience
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Fcwilly: 10:58pm On Mar 24
Sapiens3:

Saviour indeed. Keep living in fantasies.

“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, And whose hope is the Lord.
Jeremiah 17 Vs 7
This I give to you
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 11:02pm On Mar 24
Fcwilly:

just like that?
Who is Jesus?
Where did he come from?
Who are his people..?

You won't tell him all these n how to get the answers himself?

Abi you're here for brainwashing?

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 11:03pm On Mar 24
Truthfullone19:

Dear Sir/ madam, I can comfortably say you watched a sequence of events created by Christ embassy to create a scene you believe in. Go to page 83 on this thread or page 9 on the link below and read how you were tricked. I was a first hand witness to the scam of the healing school, had I not had a deep rooted faith in God, I probably would have left the faith. Read the link below and you'll see the pattern repeated at every major Christ embassy event. Do me the favour, READ...

THE LONG WRITE-UP

My good friend you see. I like the fact that you said you are still in the faith. Now my problem is not how real or fake the healings were. I am not even a Christ Embassy member to start with though I attend their programme. May major concern is that Christ is been preached, and that's what apostle Paul made us understand in the book of Philippians In chapter 2 or 3 Thereabout. By all these things you people do, you may have jusg discouraged some fellow or an unbeliever that wants to accept Christ for The first time. Do you know how terrible the punishment is as prescribed by the scriptures? I am saying this because after all the criticism before those kind of people you won't have the time to tell them that Jesus is Lord. Just get it.

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mauchiz: 11:03pm On Mar 24
ow11:
SirJohn,

You are stirring another hornet's nest with this one. Are you prepared for the barrage of insults and death threats ( physical and spiritual grin) his followers would spew on this thread in the coming days?

We've just finished a course on Holy businessmen and Pst. Chris was identified as a businessman on that thread. The authenticity and motive of the OP was questioned heavily by people (esp. followers of the said 'holy businessmen'). Therefore, I would suggest you produce more stories backing your claim because your expose would not be viable if you do not bring tangible proofs to show that this man is phoney or surrounds himself with sychophants.

One more thing, It is well known that people have died after attending the healing school and refusing to take medication (trying to prove their faith) but people too have claimed to be healed after attending the school. So are all the healings fake? or just from people who want to believe they are healed?

waiting for more stories . . . .

This writer is a liar, I was also a former member of christ embassy, I worshipped with them for 14 years. I also attended the healing school, I saw real miracles.
At least two of my church members that were sick got healed after attending healing school.
The other one could not walk, after attending healing school he started walking, His name is Emmanuel, the other lady attended healing school twice before she got healed from a terrible sickness that lasted for more than three years. I am a witness to her miracle, I also knew when she fell sick, she was coming to church with the sickness, she was very lean, a times she came to church with a small foam she sits on in Christ Embassy church Rumuigbo.
Is not everyone that gets healed in healing school, is God that heals people not Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 11:16pm On Mar 24
Talking about God Almighty, he is very merciful (Baba you too much)

He sees the heart of everyone in all religions
He knows you (No come argue that line 😠) and those scammers attending service daily, weekly, monthly.. travelling.
He has given man the go ahead to do some things and believe it or not, na we dey overdo

Man is able to land on Moon does you MOG teach you?

Men are inside ISS, do you know?

Artificial Intelligence is here

Internet of things is here

Wetin you dey use head wey God give you do?

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ibinaboonline: 11:18pm On Mar 24
Speaking about your friends daughter, I do not deny the fact that people may experience changes in their physical conditions during or after visiting the healing school; it is probably the same reasons for which people get 'healed' after visiting the shrine of 'Our lady of Lourdes' in france.

You've just confirmed my suspicion. This is a post from an intelligent person.

A side note, I hardly, if ever, participate in accusations against men of God because I'm a true Christian, a believer... In God. I also know how dangerous it is to attack servants of God, so I tend to not touch issues like this at all. Like you, I can't even begin to tell you how utterly devoted I was to pastor Chris' teachings back in the early 2000s. I still have video tape messages of him I bought, so you can imagine how far back this goes. I mean, video and radio cassettes. Anyway, on this particular issue, I don't think you're wrong at all, as I've been there and experienced the same things you spoke of. Yes, I was at the healing school, ikeja. I don't know where it's situated now, but the school was at oregun and we'd have to pass Chris okotie's church to get there. All I can say is what people see on TV is a different reality from what's on ground. Personally, I didn't see one person from my fellow students who was healed. Not one person. But we were all instructed to raise and wave our hands after the pastor has touched us. I wasn't healed either. They can accuse me of not having enough faith yada yada, but I didn't see anyone else come out of that hall joyful because they've been healed. But the edited version on TV is a whole nother ball game. You'd have to give it up to their TV crew. I didn't talk about it much because I felt the same way you feel now: I didn't want to accept that what happened happened. I was afraid to look at the reality. My faith was at stake. I can't believe I've typed this long.

SirJohn:

Hi Bobokanis,
Your reply to my story is no surprise at all. you have not only responded like a typical CE member but you have failed to react to the main issue. I'm glad you mentioned in your reply that I'm right to some extent, you also did not refute the wheelchair and stretcher scam so I guess you accept that I am right. My intention by the time I'm through with this topic is to reveal the whole truth.
How do you explain the fact that someone well able to stand and walk is placed in a wheelchair or stretcher some of which does not even belong to them; and then the 'man of God' is made to look like an anointed faith healer which he is not by getting them to stand on their feet and walk. What has my feelings got to do with this, please tell me.

No matter what the intention might be, the bottom line still remains that millions of people watching these phoney miracles end up thinking that these people were either crippled or bedridden which is completely false. I don't know if you visited the link I attached to my earlier post; I was with those folks for two weeks and I even spoke with one of the three. some of the reports about them are either completely false or exaggerated.

Speaking about your friends daughter, I do not deny the fact that people may experience changes in their physical conditions during or after visiting the healing school; it is probably the same reasons for which people get 'healed' after visiting the shrine of 'Our lady of Lourdes' in france. I intend to discuss healings in my next post, I'm sure it will clear up some things here.
Stay tuned!!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 11:18pm On Mar 24
Truthfullone19:

Dear Sir/ madam, I can comfortably say you watched a sequence of events created by Christ embassy to create a scene you believe in. Go to page 83 on this thread or page 9 on the link below and read how you were tricked. I was a first hand witness to the scam of the healing school, had I not had a deep rooted faith in God, I probably would have left the faith. Read the link below and you'll see the pattern repeated at every major Christ embassy event. Do me the favour, READ...

THE LONG WRITE-UP

With all due respect I have gone through all.
My friend you see. I like the fact that you said you are still in the faith. Now my problem is not how real or fake the healings were. I am not even a Christ Embassy member to start with though I attend their programme. May major concern is that Christ is been preached, and that's what apostle Paul made us understand in the book of Philippians In chapter 2 or 3 Thereabout. By all these things you people do, you may have jusg discouraged some fellow or an unbeliever that wants to accept Christ for The first time. Do you know how terrible the punishment is as prescribed by the scriptures? I am saying this because after all the criticism before those kind of people you won't have the time to tell them that Jesus is Lord. Just get it.

GET JESUS NOW
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Miggs(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24
Sapiens3:

All the so called pastors are fake, all. No exceptions, i pity gullible individuals who chose to be foolish and ignorant. Look at the kind of wealth this guys have amassed over the years on the head of brainless followers.

ALL OF THEM
These criminally inclined pastorpreneurs have bastardized that religion in Nigeria & beyond

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 11:22pm On Mar 24
Holy2Glory:

May major concern is that Christ is been preached..
Oga na big fat lie, He's being mocked by those miracle working MOG

People who see it live and ask reasonable and genuine questions aren't answered but given hypo to be brainwashed

See as you're also deviating from the topic too
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 11:26pm On Mar 24
Holy2Glory:

With all due respect I have gone through all.
My friend you see. I like the fact that you said you are still in the faith. Now my problem is not how real or fake the healings were. I am not even a Christ Embassy member to start with though I attend their programme. May major concern is that Christ is been preached, and that's what apostle Paul made us understand in the book of Philippians In chapter 2 or 3 Thereabout. By all these things you people do, you may have jusg discouraged some fellow or an unbeliever that wants to accept Christ for The first time. Do you know how terrible the punishment is as prescribed by the scriptures? I am saying this because after all the criticism before those kind of people you won't have the time to tell them that Jesus is Lord. Just get it.

GET JESUS NOW

Christ is preached at the detriment of people being abused. What would Jesus call that?? You preach Christ whilst fooling cancer, Kidney and brain tumour patients to get money off the crowd. We need to stop this foolishness in the body of Christ. Because of you the Bible says the name of the Lord is blasphemed amongst the heathen.

You claim you have Christ who is love and you approve of people being abused. That is demonic if no one on earth has told you that before. That isn't of God and isn't the work of Christ.

Do you know how many walk away from the faith after they have been scammed at these meetings. You are seriously deluded and I mean it.

If you said such a nonsense to the late Reinhard Bonnke you would be rebuked. I mentioned Reninghard because I was privileged to work with ministers like him, he would rebuke you openly for smearing the beautiful garments of Christ with such vile things. Such demonic acts do not bear lasting fruit and not acts of a good God and his offspring.

Every family member, the sick and all who were tricked and abused will not come to Christ because of this evil. You are a living epistle of the word, read by all men. You really think that someone who has been abused by these lot will come to Christ?

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 11:26pm On Mar 24
Miggs:

ALL OF THEM
These criminally inclined pastorpreneurs have bastardized that religion in Nigeria & beyond
Na vex you carry come?
God get patience.
God is love
God hates injustice, deceptive tongue (black black bladadash wey no get translator)
But when God acts, it's final sha
That's all
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by JooEeL(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24
Ken4Christ:

You don't reach such conclusions. Even our Lord Jesus didn't raise every dead persons in his days. He also couldn't heal every sick people during his earthly ministry.

Who told u Jesus raised people from the dead?

Ok Sango rode a horse of fire and rained infernos. Hope u believe that as well?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Holy2Glory: 11:31pm On Mar 24
ibinaboonline:
Speaking about your friends daughter, I do not deny the fact that people may experience changes in their physical conditions during or after visiting the healing school; it is probably the same reasons for which people get 'healed' after visiting the shrine of 'Our lady of Lourdes' in france.

A side note, I hardly, if ever, participate in accusations against men of God because I'm a true Christian, a believer... In God. I also know how dangerous it is to attack servants of God, so I tend to not touch issues like this at all. Like you, I can't even begin to tell you how utterly devoted I was to pastor Chris' teachings back in the early 2000s. I still have video tape messages of him I bought, so you can imagine how far back this goes. I mean, video and radio cassettes. Anyway, on this particular issue, I don't think you're wrong at all, as I've been there and experienced the same things you spoke of. Yes, I was at the healing school, ikeja. I don't know where it's situated now, but the school was at oregun and we'd have to pass Chris okotie's church to get there. All I can say is what people see on TV is a different reality from what's on ground. Personally, I didn't see one person from my fellow students who was healed. Not one person. But we were all instructed to raise and wave our hands after the pastor has touched us. I wasn't healed either. They can accuse me of not having enough faith yada yada, but I didn't see anyone else come out of that hall joyful because they've been healed. But the edited version on TV is a whole nother ball game. You'd have to give it up to their TV crew. I didn't talk about it much because I felt the same way you feel now: I didn't want to accept that what happened happened. I was afraid to look at the reality. My faith was at stake. I can't believe I've typed this long.

You are very ignorant. Who told you that wether we or Christ Embassy that all the people jumping in excitement were all instantly Heald? Did pastor Christ tell you that? Those people were all educated to do that immediately after they are been ministered to inorder to try acting on their faith. Fortunately some who really understood the course gets Heald wether there or later. But the others who have this same mind set of yours go back with their sicknesses and continue wailing. This is why I first asked you If you at all
understood the paradyamicz of faith. You are yet to let us know what actually your anger is about. Tell us whybyoubare angry even Jesus is not complaining
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ibinaboonline: 11:33pm On Mar 24
Unintelligent.

Holy2Glory:

You are very ignorant. Who told you that wether we or Christ Embassy that all the people jumping in excitement were all instantly Heald? Did pastor Christ tell you that? Those people were all educated to do that immediately after they are been ministered to inorder to try acting on their faith. Fortunately some who really understood the course gets Heald wether there or later. But the others who have this same mind set of yours go back with their sicknesses and continue wailing. This is why I first asked you If you at all
understood the paradyamicz of faith. You are yet to let us know what actually your anger is about. Tell us whybyoubare angry even Jesus is not complaining

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoudlyMouthed: 11:33pm On Mar 24
At this moment, you have been healed grin
ibinaboonline:

My fellow Nigerian, God wey open your eyes go do for d rest honestly trying to japa from scammers, before it's too late.

Embrace the reality of life
Enjoy what God has done, is doing n look forward to more
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 11:35pm On Mar 24
Holy2Glory:

You are a liar from the pit of hell. You change your narrative at every turn. The woman on the video says they are healed, look at them celebrate. That is standard audio voiceover at the healing school sessions. Be consistent in your output and represent a good God,.not all this deceptive thjngs you write, it is demonic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128