Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304881 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by GlobeTrotter2: 12:36am On Mar 25
Truthfullone19:

Healed of what exactly.
I had a growth on my leg. My left leg. It dried up and broke off!! This happened to me.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by GlobeTrotter2: 12:37am On Mar 25
Truthfullone19:

Healed of what exactly.
I had a growth on my leg. My left leg. It dried up and broke off!! This happened to me. 1999 night of bliss. Benin city

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ken4Christ: 12:42am On Mar 25
Sapiens3:

What is real about your Christ life?

So many things.

The Christ life is a supernatural life.

For instance, you put poison in two plates of food. Give one to an unbeliever and the other to a child of God. The unbeliever will die but the child of God who is in Christ will live on.

It's a life of faith. Faith to do the impossible is only peculiar to a child of God.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by livebullet(m): 12:46am On Mar 25
I Sha know no be only pastor Chris or tb Joshua be con artist... Over 99% of the Pentecostal fold that claim miracles are just using people's heads...

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Sapiens3: 1:12am On Mar 25
Ken4Christ:

So many things.

For instance, you put poison in two plates of food. Give one to an unbeliever and the other to a child of God. The unbeliever will die but the child of God who is in Christ will live on.

It's a life of faith. Faith to do the impossible is only peculiar to a child of God.

I see. Is a waste of time engaging you, since you have already made up your mind to wallow in ignorance, such a shame. Enjoy your Christ.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by JooEeL(m): 2:03am On Mar 25
Ken4Christ:

Of course Jesus did. There are four testifiers to this truth; Matthew, Mark Luke and John. And their testimonies agreed. Even the Court of Law accepts the testimonies of two persons talk more of four persons.

Besides, I have prayed for a man who was as good as dead and he came back to life. He was rejected by the hospital he was taken to treatment. And his feet was already getting cold still which is a sign that death has truly set in. But I prayed using the name of Jesus and spoke in tongues for about one hour and he revived. Jesus is still doing miracles. Hallelujah.

Lol. Good night.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by BayoSteel: 2:44am On Mar 25
ow11:
SirJohn,

You are stirring another hornet's nest with this one. Are you prepared for the barrage of insults and death threats ( physical and spiritual grin) his followers would spew on this thread in the coming days?

We've just finished a course on Holy businessmen and Pst. Chris was identified as a businessman on that thread. The authenticity and motive of the OP was questioned heavily by people (esp. followers of the said 'holy businessmen'). Therefore, I would suggest you produce more stories backing your claim because your expose would not be viable if you do not bring tangible proofs to show that this man is phoney or surrounds himself with sychophants.

One more thing, It is well known that people have died after attending the healing school and refusing to take medication (trying to prove their faith) but people too have claimed to be healed after attending the school. So are all the healings fake? or just from people who want to believe they are healed?

waiting for more stories . . . .
BOBO n VIJU 😁
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by blahc007: 3:00am On Mar 25
LagBlogger:

Blind men can form mental images in their minds without sight through touch.

It is possible that he must have felt a tree and form such an image in his mind before gaining his sight
Have you been blind before?

Form an image?.....how did he know the size of the tree to even know what image to form?

If he can feel the whole image, he can truly form an image of it... though he won't still be that accurate..

But trees aren't small na...

Well, we have explanation for everything wen we want to go defensive...all of us ooo
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nteogwuija(m): 3:02am On Mar 25
GlobeTrotter2:
I had a growth on my leg. My left leg. It dried up and broke off!! This happened to me.

Well, I used to have a growth on my wrist which went off on its own, who should I ascribe the glory to?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nteogwuija(m): 3:06am On Mar 25
Ken4Christ:

So many things.

So you guys already made an experimental study and had this groundbreaking discovery? Wow!

I hope u're not stupid to go eat from a poisoned plate. You go die for free.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by wirinet(m): 6:29am On Mar 25
GlobeTrotter2:
I myself have been healed in Pastor Chris Crusade in 1999. Am I also faking it
No you are not. Its a combination of placebo effect and hypnotism. Hypnotism by putting you mind and subconcious in a suggestive mode, where you mind can be persuaded to do anything. Placebo whereby your mind and body react to expected expectations. This is why in clinical trials of medicine a control test with fake medicine is given to another group to rule out placebo effect.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by wirinet(m): 6:31am On Mar 25
GlobeTrotter2:
I myself have been healed in Pastor Chris Crusade in 1999. Am I also faking it
No you are not. Its a combination of placebo effect and hypnotism. Hypnotism by putting you mind and subconcious in a suggestive mode, where you mind can be persuaded to do anything. Placebo whereby your mind and body react to expected expectations. This is why in clinical trials of medicine a control test with fake medicine is given to another group to rule out placebo effect.

Now are you saying a baby that was born with kidney disease was healed by faith?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Papichulostunne(m): 6:55am On Mar 25
Tonyet1:
MAKE UNA LEAVE AM ALONE NA! CHEI NA WA O, EVERYBODY NA PST.CHRIS ! PST CHRIS,

THE MAN SEF NO DE EVEN ANSWER UNA BACK, PLS BE CAREFUL,

what about the blind man in the bible, even Jesus himself prayed for the man, rub mud for him eyes, yet the man no see well the 1st time, then Jesus spit for mud the 2nd time come tell am to go wash him face for water b4 him begin see, wetin una go talk about that one, again dem even call Jesus , Belzebub meaning PRINCE OF DEMONS yet the innocent man jus coninue dey do him own thing

i am not his member o, and i can never be his member, but plsssss let him be

bible said on the last day, every man work will be revealed for judgement, including Pst chris, Bishop oyedepo, pst Adeboye and every good, great and mighty men of God

WARNING: @poster, my advice is do not depend on any pastor as a mentor, father, and bla bla bla, bible said :-"LOOK UNTO JESUS, . ."not pastor so & so
Abeg which version of bible you dey read for house? Just open mouth Waaaaaaah dey talk
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by innovestor(m): 7:03am On Mar 25
I used to have no head on my shoulder. But during the Ogbomoso Night of Bliss, my head grew back on my shoulder. Today i have ears, nose, etc and look like everyother human beign, even better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LagBlogger(m): 7:06am On Mar 25
blahc007:

Have you been blind before?

Form an image?.....how did he know the size of the tree to even know what image to form?

If he can feel the whole image, he can truly form an image of it... though he won't still be that accurate..

But trees aren't small na...

Well, we have explanation for everything wen we want to go defensive...all of us ooo

You should be the one answering your question since you know what all blind men can imagine.

Explain how blind sculptors sculpt images.

I am not defending Chris Oyakhilome or cec just stating facts
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ekugbeh(m): 7:06am On Mar 25
SirJohn:
Many have wondered and would like to know the truth about healing and miracle claims from the healing school of Christ Embassy. I’d like say a few things about the genuineness of these miracles which have sparked endless questions. What I’m about to say may sound shocking to you but it is the truth. it is a first hand account of my experience at the healing school.

What you see on loveworld videos/TV, especially miracle testimonies no matter how believable they appear, are simply what Pastor Chris and his TV crew wants you to see. The truth is that a larger number of people including his pastors, partners and even you hardly ever know what goes on behind the camera scenes.

I was at healing school May 2008 session and the discoveries I made blew my mind and shook the very foundation of my faith. I spent a total of 4 weeks at the healing (it had two sessions and each ran for two weeks) this period of time at the healing school afforded me the opportunity to observe certain unusual happenings which I must reveal.

I have been a member and a consistent financial partner of the ministry since 2004. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome had been my role model, mentor, prophet and father. I have followed his teachings and doctrines to the letter so much that you couldn't talk with me for 10 Min's without knowing I was his follower.
I had taken someone who was wheelchair bound as a result of spinal cord injury to the Healing school with hope that Pastor Chris would minister to him at the end of the session (at least this is what I was made to believe from several healing school publications) but this was not to be, and the events that followed were shocking and beyond my imagination.

After the first session, there was to be a healing service where the students having received faith to be healed, were put on the healing line to be ministered to by Pastor Chris. This was where my questions started. The reason is that not only did we not make it to the healing line but several other folks with obvious physical disabilities were also not put on the healing line. I made efforts to find out the criteria for the selection that was made; this was what I found out:
I discovered that all wheelchair cases taken to the healing line for ministration were people whose conditions were not such that they couldn't stand or walk. in other words, the people you see popping out of wheelchairs  in those videos can both previously stand and walk. They are carefully selected through a process I will discuss later.

Secondly, to my utter amazement, I also discovered that several other people whom I had seen on different occasions walking around the hall unaided and without any sign of pain or disability during the two weeks session were put on wheelchairs or made to lie on stretchers during this healing service.
After much waiting, the “Man of God” walks in touching every one on the healing line and then proceeds to the wheelchair section; with one touch here and there he instructs them to get up “and they do” wild shouts of excitement reverberated across the auditorium as partners and pastors who have been specially invited to witness the miracles jumped for joy. I felt like sinking through the solid ground, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Once in a while I would utter a word of prayer, I’d say: “Lord please don’t let this be what I think”

I remember a particular man who came for that session; he had been involved in a motor accident which left him with a spinal injury. He had difficulty walking normally because he couldn’t bend both knees while walking (I had seen him walking) he came with a neck guard and two crutches to support himself properly while walking. I observed that two days after coming to the healing school, he started exercising his faith by moving around without the neck guard and crutches, that was how he moved around for two weeks. During the healing service, I was shocked to see the same man with his neck guard and crutches which he hadn't used for two weeks. Pastor Chris prayed for him and took the neck guard off as though it was a big deal, the congregation applauded and stood to their feet as he went on to take the crutches from the man; he then asked the man to walk. The man obviously walked but not any better than he had walked for two weeks without Pastor Chris praying for him.

After the service, as the partners left the hall, the students and the “healed” were asked to wait behind. I observed that one of the two ladies who got out of the wheelchair half an hour ago quietly sat back in her wheelchair with a pale look on her face, the people who brought her all the way from Benin didn't seem like they had seen a miracle; this puzzled me more. The borrowed wheelchairs were returned to the real owners as I looked with great surprise.

Please see the link below:
http://www.christembassyhealingschool.org/new/images/pdf/August2008.pdf
the lady in page 14 (in blue jacket) is the one I'm refering to in the last paragraph. She could both stand and walk before the ministration by Pastor Chris.

The young man in page 15 is reported to have been "unable to walk without a walking frame" yet I had seen him on many ocassions before the healing service walk around without that frame.

The woman in page 16 did not even come to the healing school with a wheelchair; the wheelchair you see does not belong to her

To be continued…
@ poster. You can confirm from the Esama of Benin if God healed him through Pastor Chris or not
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by iHart(m): 7:07am On Mar 25
Ken4Christ:

So many things.

this is not how to test your faith, both will die!!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Subonbon(m): 7:24am On Mar 25
Miracle no be products wey person dey advertise.... If you perform miracles make God take the glory not to do like the hidden do to show off..... E tire me Sha you raised 50 dead persons in one week.... Anyways what do I know... May God take all the glory!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by na2016: 7:36am On Mar 25
omonighoblessing:
Read the write up in the pictures again

That wasn't explicitly stated oo. Moreover, for one who hasn't walked before, I think she should be learning how to do that, don't you think so?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ibinaboonline: 7:59am On Mar 25
Just finished reading the while things. Very revealing.
Truthfullone19:

Thanks for sharing this. I remember being driven past Chris Okoties church which had some nice gates. Sadly I experienced the same thing and understood how individuals are fooled into giving footage for their use. Let's be truthful to our spirits, this is madness. It only dawns on you half way through the actual big night that you've been scammed. I wrote an article on this on page 9 of this thread. Read the long thread and you'll add the pieces together

https://www.nairaland.com/8039722/pastor-chris-heals-nine-people/8
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by smallatobs(m): 8:07am On Mar 25
@Op, you don't need to argue with anybody here, just share all the secret you want to share about CE Healing School, Don't expect everybody to believe you and be expecting criticism. My own worried is that why people don't intensify their relationship with God rather than believing in a Man of God and not God of a Man. All is well.
‭‭John 14:23 KJV‬‬
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
The only Perfect healing is from Jesus Christ, believe in Him JH14:1, there is no need running from pillar to post looking for Miracle this are the simple steps to receive Divine healing
1. Accept Jesus Christ as your Personal Lord and Savior
2 Asked God to Forgive you all your Sin (Named them) Ezek 33:11
3. Have Faith in God that He is going to answer your Prayer.
4. Ask God to fill you with His Power and His Glory
5. Thank God for your Present Situation
6. Read the Word of God and Pray for Healing Placing your Hand to were you are feeling uncomfortable.
7. Repeat this and always Have faith that your Father (God) have heard your Prayer.
8. Take a step of Faith by doing what the Holy Spirit is ministering unto you to do for a complete healing.
9. After Healing, go and testify in any Christian gathering Glorifying God. Be covering yourself with the Blood of Jesus everytime and your Healing will be permanent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by skydark(m): 8:10am On Mar 25
Na now una Sabi?
I respect and value who give me access to food, high and orgasm more than who collects contributions every other day in the name of religion.
When I kpai, I go know who God be. Have you ever thought of the ifa priest are the right ones?
Thank God for Nigerian strain, ikpo bad.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by REALretep(m): 8:31am On Mar 25
DavidDylan:
Sir John, i quite agree with you . . .

Note the case of Tebogo in the word file from your last post. For a woman who has not walked since she was a child, she surprisingly seems to possess strong leg muscles. Disuse of muscles usually shld cause muscle wasting . . .
This is actually true.
The legs of that woman on the wheelchair cannot be legs that haven't been put to use since childhood. There's definitely more to this.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ken4Christ: 8:43am On Mar 25
iHart:
this is not how to test your faith, both will die!!!

I have been poisoned several times and I am still alive. Assassins have been after me for about 8 years but they can't kill me because my life is hid with God in Christ. And I am not hiding. But they can't get me.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joemavel(m): 8:48am On Mar 25
I was in Christ embassy from 2006 till like 2009, something about the atmosphere for miracles just seemed odd to me and the story telling in it, I was a teenager then and now I know I've always been made for non gullibility because I have always been spotting fakeness.

What I knew then was that miracle based programs were banned from TVs then and now I know there were probable cause, the doctrines made me question a lot and. Doctrines that allows for immorality so much that the fruits we were seeing from any members in the groups my elderly ones were in were fruits of immorality. Anything could go at Christ Embassy, and ladies could dress like they were going to clubs.

Then about these miracles stunts, these were just the kind of camera stunts TB Joshua was pulling and with the miracle stunts, and this makes it make Pastor Chris the second biggest charlatan in history. He fed fat on these stuffs till they now see him as acceptable because these things are behind the scenes now and people don't know.

He recently mentioned that there's nothing he needed in the world that can impress on him any longer that he has got it all and I just wonder the Solomon in him manifesting, more like all is vanity Solomon said but when he was set on amassing these things through fakeness he didn't know then he was doing so at the expense of people's souls. He's got the popular vote he should ride with it and answer to his maker some day.

In same light he created Love world record and got greedy too that the artists are getting off the church but all those were strategic in growing the church to the multi mega church empire it is today. When I was a member in 2006 there was no big Sinach, Joe praze was a lead vocalist/music leader but he pushed them for a reason and now he's grown outta proportion and needs no one.

I'm from Edo which he is and I support my own but I don't support wolves in sheep's clothing, leading the flock to perdition.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joy2dworldxyz: 9:07am On Mar 25
Oga John what exactly are you trying to gain from this?
If the man is fake why not leave him for God?
Are you trying to fight for God,??

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ken4Christ: 9:08am On Mar 25
Nteogwuija:

So you guys already made an experimental study and had this groundbreaking discovery? Wow!

I hope u're not stupid to go eat from a poisoned plate. You go die for free.

I have actually been poisoned countless times and I am still alive. Hallelujah.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ken4Christ: 9:10am On Mar 25
Sapiens3:

I see. Is a waste of time engaging you, since you have already made up your mind to wallow in ignorance, such a shame. Enjoy your Christ.

Come and taste and see that the Lord is good and real. I am not talking about religion but reality.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by kwenu: 9:25am On Mar 25
Op . What ever post you make here won't change my belief in miracles. Pastor Chris of Christ embassy really helped my life through his message. That man blessed my life through God's spirit.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by johnog4sure: 10:03am On Mar 25
ow11:
SirJohn,

You are stirring another hornet's nest with this one. Are you prepared for the barrage of insults and death threats ( physical and spiritual grin) his followers would spew on this thread in the coming days?

We've just finished a course on Holy businessmen and Pst. Chris was identified as a businessman on that thread. The authenticity and motive of the OP was questioned heavily by people (esp. followers of the said 'holy businessmen'). Therefore, I would suggest you produce more stories backing your claim because your expose would not be viable if you do not bring tangible proofs to show that this man is phoney or surrounds himself with sychophants.

One more thing, It is well known that people have died after attending the healing school and refusing to take medication (trying to prove their faith) but people too have claimed to be healed after attending the school. So are all the healings fake? or just from people who want to believe they are healed?

waiting for more stories . . . .
The word 'mesmerise' came from somebody's name call Mesmer you can google to get his full story, what I am deducing is that even those who claim they have been healed is not an act of faith of the pastor or even of themselves it is just energy concentration, the time Mesmer used years ago(mind you Mesmer did not claim his power came from any divine source, he called it animal magnetism, but for a better word I will prefer to call it 'energy concentration') many African youths dont read wide, those who practice Christianity are even warned not to read anything outside the bible or written books of this preachers therefore they become mentally enslaved.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by GlobeTrotter2: 10:09am On Mar 25
Nteogwuija:

Well, I used to have a growth on my wrist which went off on its own, who should I ascribe the glory to?
you don't understand. You can't argue with what I myself experienced. I was in terrible pain and that day it stoped. How do you explain a growth drying up and breaking away like powder?

My guy face your own experience, I know what I saw that day and I know it was a miracle

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by GlobeTrotter2: 10:13am On Mar 25
wirinet:

you will just open mouth and be saying what you don't know. I'm telling you what happened to me. I was in serious pain for years in one night it all disappeared. Please explain how placebo effect makes a growth dry up and break away like powder by the next few days.

This is my own experience. I'm well educated to know what placebo effect is and there is no other way to explain it other than it was a miracle. That was a day I can never forget

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.