Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? (3615 Views)

How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? / Would You Marry A Workaholic? / My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
My boyfriend is always busy at work from monday through saturday, he hardly spends time with me nor give me the needed attention.. Pls what do u suggest i do
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by ceny6(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
What about on Sundays?
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Talk 2 him abt it
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Iaz93: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
deb6:
My boyfriend is always busy at work from monday through saturday, he hardly spends time with me nor give me the needed attention.. Pls what do u suggest i do
Get a spare tyre. undecided
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
ceny6:
What about on Sundays?
Thatz his resting day
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by since2005(f): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Eya
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
veegirl:
Talk 2 him abt it
I have done that times without number.
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by chimerase2: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Give him otapiapia to drink and tank de man of God leta cheesy
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by ideyhere(f): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Get a job that you have to work Mondays through Saturdays too...you can even join Sunday lipsrsealed

All I'm saying is GET BUSY! tongue

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
What's more important to you? The attention you want or the success he's after?... Don't be selfish. Get a job too. And you wouldn't even notice he's a work-alcoholic.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
what would you want him do? quit his job for you?

go get busy lady .

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
ideyhere:
Get a job that you have to work Mondays through Saturdays too...you can even join Sunday lipsrsealed

All I'm saying is GET BUSY! tongue

Do you really have to pop-up this way? undecided
What about after close of work? You can try sleeping over his place or ask him to sleep over at yours, that's the best solution.

1 Like

Iaz93:
Get a spare tyre. undecided
Taah, i love him a lot and can't share it with someone else.
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
chimerase2:
Give him otapiapia to drink and tank de man of God leta cheesy
Wicked!
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by ideyhere(f): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
TrollMan:

Do you really have to pop-up this way? undecided

Yes grin
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
TrollMan:
What's more important to you? The attention you want or the success he's after?... Don't be selfish. Get a job too. And you wouldn't even notice he's a work-alcoholic.
Ok
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by chimerase2: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
deb6:
Wicked!
mind how u speak to a man of God before I nakkkked swear for ua mins3 nw shey u knw say night dn reach! So to swear for u e no go hard angry
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
deb6:
I have done that times without number.

make friends wit oda pple so u wont always b idle. Sit him down and give him anoda serious talk then give him some time 2 put himself in order. If he really loves u, he'll come around. But if he doesnt, my sis..........(fill in d gap)
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by thorpido(m): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ladies and attention.If money no dey to spend too,the man go dey warm bench.
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
chimerase2:
mind how u speak to a man of God before I nakkkked swear for ua mins3 nw shey u knw say night dn reach! So to swear for u e no go hard angry
Hmm man of God indeed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by MizMyColi(f): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Shaking my head at the insensitivity of the posters on this thread.

I'm out.
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by DANADAMS: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Boyfriend no dey work una go complain.
Boyfriend dey work hard una go stil complain.
Women wetin una want.
My candid advice is try to sleep over at his place nd also be there with him thru out d sunday even it means going to church together.uve to be careful at dis stage so as not to add to d pressure on him coz of attention .u can get dat little attention from him for now try nd manage it since he aint busy deliberately.otherwise if he leaves his job to attend to u how u crave u myt be d 1st to dump his jobless bottom..gudluck sista

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by chimerase2: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
MizMyColi:
Shaking my head at the insensitivity of the posters on this thread.

I'm out.
u will continue shaking it till it falls angry
Note: u dnt really hv to mention back to avoid wahala dis night cus amu out to give it to u angry

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by hizson(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
If he doesn't work and make money u say he ix broke..he is hardworking you say he is workaholic...smh
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Iaz93: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
deb6:
Taah, i love him a lot and can't share it with someone else.
Good. Then bear with him. If he doesn't work he won't be able to eat. At least, as busy as he is, he still spends time with you, abi?

You sef go and work. .or find him a better and more convenient job.
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
deb6:
Be lazy, that way you two can complement each other.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by floma07(m): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tie am down...... since na attention u go take chop,......
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by phollybee(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
You can take a Bold Step to his Working Place to seek for d reasons behind it . But if eventually you found no Fault from Him and you still not pleased, you are OYO! Let him work and don't because of ur Body Gain... kicked him out of JOB
I will say you shud Talk to him as a responsible Wife, He will Reason well wit you. Body no Wood na, needs frequent servicing!
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by Bestofralph(m): 1:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Know his long term plans... does he intend to continue that way? some people just want to work as hard as they can so they can get enough to start their own business. everyone's got a plan. know his plans!
Again some people are naturally that way. If they stay a day doing nothing, they fall sick. whats important in this case is that he enjoys what he is doing.
in either case, you should either be patient or adjust to suite his lifestyle. you can even find ways to help him work while resting at home... that's if he's self employed anyway!
Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by naijaboiy: 1:55am On Oct 07, 2014
Follow him to work undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? by sammieguze(m): 3:17am On Oct 07, 2014
Learn from my girl. She simply laced my food with sleeping drug. I slept from seven till twelve and called office that am not feeling fine.

Had to stay @ home all day

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard / Naughty Usernames On Nairaland. / Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.