Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! (1642 Views)

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by oprah007(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Hi Everyone, this is my first time posting in the Romance section. I am presently in a situation to which i will appreciate your advice. There is this girl i met tru a close friend in school, she actually came for a DE admission in my school.
It wasnt really love at first sight but after helping her with her online registration et al, she started showing signs of affection. My friend noticed this and gave me the green light and on the day she was to leave for her place, i proposed to her and to my surprise, she gave an instant Yes. To be frank, i was happy. She left and promised to pay me a visit in a week time.
She did visit and spent 3days with me, that was when i started learning so many things about her. I noticed that she is a sex addict (like 4 times daily)and she doesn't frown at helping oneself with charms cos she is an Alore at a C&S church, so it isn't a sin to her as she explained. I also notice that i dont feel at peace when she is around, i feel so tensed, scared and conscious of what i do. Our relationship is close to a month now and she is presently at my place.
I am so fed up with the relationship that i called it a quit with her yesterday. She cried all day and made me know that she cant leave me. Please help me, what can i do? She is choking life out me!
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by erutoria: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2014
U don jam

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by REMMEI(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2014
You don enter am... "iwo n do alore"... grin grin you don tell your mama say your dick don commit?..

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by oprah007(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2014
erutoria:
U don jam

Really?!
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2014
jeez. Diz is serious o... D girl should leave abeg... BTW, I dey sell Gun. Any 1 u want whether na shotgun or na pistol just make an order 2 stop all diz kinda trash...
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by vizkiz: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2014
this is one big mistake we guys make...we get moved by what we see in a girl and not what we know about her...Bro you should give her a good reason why you wanna quit.

Tel her something like "i have given my life to christ aNd i wanna work for God" or "My pastor saw a vision that i should stay away from any lady for the next 3months". Or else, she's gonna "Jass you"

Believe me bro, those kindda girls will hurt you undecided
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by oprah007(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2014
REMMEI:
You don enter am... "iwo n do alore"... grin grin you don tell your mama say your dick don commit?..

And is there something special about an Alore? I never forced her to have anything with me.
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by solomonbrown64: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2014
...When you were jamming and ramming that hollow place, you werent scared or tensed....after you got to know she is a C&S member, your demeanor has suddenly changed...lol.....
on a serious note, most peeps from dat church r difficult to get off....
Just gather prayer warriors and start the campaign....cos you re xo xo xo innit....
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2014
You don't want her to leave because if you do, you know just what to do.
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by oprah007(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2014
MrIknowAll:
jeez. Diz is serious o... D girl should leave abeg... BTW, I dey sell Gun. Any 1 u want whether na shotgun or na pistol just make an order 2 stop all diz kinda trash...

vizkiz:
this is one big mistake we guys make...we get moved by what we see in a girl and not what we know about her...Bro you should give her a good reason why you wanna quit.
Tel her something like "i have given my life to christ aNd i wanna work for God" or "My pastor saw a vision that i should stay away from any lady for the next 3months". Or else, she's gonna "Jass you"
Believe me bro, those kindda girls will hurt you undecided
MrIknowAll:

Thanks guys, i just pray that God sees me through this.
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by ednut1(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2014
op see ur hypocrisy. see ur signature talkin about Jesus. yet u dey fuk d poor gal. afta toasting her. u don enter one chance and jesus no fit save u. alore for dat matter. she go use ur destiny drink garri
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by oprah007(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2014
TrollMan:
You don't want her to leave because if you do, you know just what to do.

@TrollMan, pls enlighten me cos i don't really know what to do
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by oprah007(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2014
ednut1:
op see ur hypocrisy. see ur signature talkin about Jesus. yet u dey fuk d poor gal. afta toasting her. u don enter one chance and jesus no fit save u. alore for dat matter. she go use ur destiny drink garri

Guy, You can advise o! Chai! Anyway, U were right in one thing , i am an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by constance500: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2014
This one pass one chance o.. Just tell her baby
I went for hiv and aids test yesterday and the doctor said I am positive.. Can we have sex now... grin

Nobody go tell her when she go pack her bags.. Dust her slipper... Ile ya grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by yuncka: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2014
My fellow guys, always in d busines of chop and clean mouth.

Unfortunately this particular red oil doesn't want to leave Ur mouth. grin
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by Charles4075(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2014
Op, witches are following you from your village like this

Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by oprah007(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2014
constance500:
I went for hiv and aids test yesterday and the doctor said I am positive.. Can we have sex now... grin

Bro , i already told her dat my pastor saw a vision towards me dat is terrible and he has warned me to keep distance from girls. She is heeding my stance at present. Please guys, keep d advice coming. thanks a million
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by Nutase: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2014
What is alore
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by oprah007(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2014
Charles4075:
Op, witches are following you from your village like this

Lol, On d contrary bro. However, thanks for ur contribution
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2014
Op Abeg where you dey? Me like that kinda gal o.Oya link me so dat I go comot am for ya hand sharp sharp.
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2014
I remember the day I threaten to quit a relationship, the girl responded that it will never work that I must finish what I started. Up till now I still the find the exit door I guess you are in ma slippers grin
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by oprah007(m): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2014
Nutase:
What is alore

An Alore is a type of Seer in white garment churches
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by teewai3(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2014
what!!
na to beg her ooo
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by zoeee(f): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2014
Ain't u scared DAT she might use juju on u?
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by constance500: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
oprah007:

Bro , i already told her dat my pastor saw a vision towards me dat is terrible and he has warned me to keep distance from girls. She is heeding my stance at present. Please guys, keep d advice coming. thanks a million

Double wahala... cheesy u sef.. Maybe Ur shakabula (JT) is too sweet.. She couldn't resist grin
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by 100Cents: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
oprah007:
Hi Everyone, this is my first time posting in the Romance section. I am presently in a situation to which i will appreciate your advice. There is this girl i met tru a close friend in school, she actually came for a DE admission in my school.
It wasnt really love at first sight but after helping her with her online registration et al, she started showing signs of affection. My friend noticed this and gave me the green light and on the day she was to leave for her place, i proposed to her and to my surprise, she gave an instant Yes. To be frank, i was happy. She left and promised to pay me a visit in a week time.
She did visit and spent 3days with me, that was when i started learning so many things about her. I noticed that she is a sex addict (like 4 times daily)and she doesn't frown at helping oneself with charms cos she is an Alore at a C&S church, so it isn't a sin to her as she explained. I also notice that i dont feel at peace when she is around, i feel so tensed, scared and conscious of what i do. Our relationship is close to a month now and she is presently at my place.
I am so fed up with the relationship that i called it a quit with her yesterday. She cried all day and made me know that she cant leave me. Please help me, what can i do? She is choking life out me!

Exactly, insatiable ladies choke life out of men.

They don't hear, " I am tired "...

But, guy you phu.ck up. You break up with such a lady by giving her signs first to prepare her mind like, stop picking her calls, stop calling her. Later you call and explain to her..

For you to break up with her right inside your house, you will need to invite shekau to evict that girl...
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
constance500:

LWKMD
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by oprah007(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Guys, thanks for all your advises and contribution. What She is saying now is that even if we gonna breakup, i av to make her happy until she leave. Making her happy as she talk involves bang'n her anytime she demands for it, and take her out for shopping. Now my problem is that am so tired of bang'n her. And she stil gat like 5days to spend @my place.
Re: Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! by dnawah(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
oprah007:
no be jam o!u don't enter one lucky chance o!probably mammy water motor.have a nice ride

(1) (Reply)

. / Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. / How Long Does It Take A Man To Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.