Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile (3185 Views)

All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Slimzzy00: 1:03am On Mar 23, 2020
I started having feelings for her when we first started as freinds, and I tried my best to curtail the emotions, but I failed.
I made my intentions known to her, and she said she had taken me as a best friend, so we can't date.
I still tried my best to show her how truly I love her with my actions, buying her gifts, helping her out with financial assistance, showing concern and support when she was sick, but she never cares about this. She chooses to ignore all my advances irrespective of how sincere it seems.
What can I do to get out of this situation?
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 23, 2020
U n woman...
can't we change the subject

Op

1 Like

Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 23, 2020
U n woman...
can't we change the subject
[quote][/quote]
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Ladylite: 1:12am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimzzy00:
I started having feelings for her when we first started as freinds, and I tried my best to curtail the emotions, but I failed.
I made my intentions known to her, and she said she had taken me as a best friend, so we can't date.
I still tried my best to show her how truly I love her with my actions, buying her gifts, helping her out with financial assistance, showing concern and support when she was sick, but she never cares about this. She chooses to ignore all my advances irrespective of how sincere it seems.

Girls will never choose weak minded nice guys like you, you care too much.

You try to be there too much. Most girl love bad guys, whose niceness are rare and conditional, they see them as real MEN.

Boys are always trying to be in a girl's goodbook hence they get hooked into the fantasy that one day she will see their good deeds and choose them, Mtchew, when she ain't God.

Wake up and grow some hairy balls. Go and get rich, ladies are more loyal and faithful to guys who have options. Guys they know they can loose if they play with them. Such guys are alpha males, get successful, get rich, lead and be needed and any girl will dream of you and beg you to be hers but you must dignify yourself and turn her down, then go for the girl that knows she can never deserve you or you are wayyyy out of her league, choose her and she will forever be loyal to you.

Also you can search nairaland for "miseducation" by ubunja and your weak mind will be upgraded.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by proclinician: 1:17am On Mar 23, 2020
Lol everyday wahala

Where is tpia or tpiander
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by KuvukuLand: 1:23am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimzzy00:
Let me tell you the truth.......

You are a mumu man

3 Likes

Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by DaddyRochie1642: 1:28am On Mar 23, 2020
Ladylite:

You try to be there too much. Most girl love bad guys, whose niceness are rare and conditional, they see them as real MEN.

Boys are always trying to be in a girl's goodbook hence they get hooked into the fantasy that one day she will see their good deeds and choose them, Mtchew, when she ain't God.

Wake up and grow some hairy balls. Go and get rich, ladies are more loyal and faithful to guys who have options. Guys they know they can loose if they play with them. Such guys are alpha males, get successful, get rich, lead and be needed and any girl will dream of you and beg you to be hers but you must dignify yourself and turn her down, then go for the girl that knows she can never deserve you or you are wayyyy out of her league, choose her and she will forever be loyal to you.

Also you can search nairaland for "miseducation" by ubunja and your weak mind will be upgraded.

You are recommending the "MisEducations" ...yet you Females brutally attack the "MisEducations" always
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Ladylite: 1:30am On Mar 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You are recommending the "MisEducations" ...yet you Females brutally attack the "MisEducations" always

Take it or leave it. Everyone is not the same
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by yanabasee(m): 1:34am On Mar 23, 2020
Habamana.....

She said, she took you as a best friend.... Why not keep it at that??

You decided to f00l around, by trying to buy her off with gifts and taking responsibility over someone that was very straight with you..

Oga, move on....
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by michlins(m): 1:59am On Mar 23, 2020
We're trying to figure out how to save Nigeria from this pandemic and you're worried about how to make a woman fall in love with you when she already told you that you're her bestie

Brothers what can we do about this one

1 Like

Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by OluwasureGig: 2:03am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimzzy00:
oboy eeh ..so this kind mugus still dey exist
wait oh.. coronavirus now go say e no see this idiot?
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by JohnnyPalmer: 2:07am On Mar 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Na man naw.... Forget say na gal dey him profile pics
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by punisha: 6:47am On Mar 23, 2020
You haven't done your best yet young man.
Buy her a house, a 2016 G63, get her an all expenses paid trip to Seychelles. Then rent a PJ for her next B-Day and take her to Bahamas. She will prostrate and give her life to you.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by femi4: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimzzy00:
Use reverse psychology on her
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 23, 2020
Your brain need to reset.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by DoubleEngine007: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2020
KuvukuLand:
Let me tell you the truth.......

You are a mumu man
Nigga you're wise... He will learn from this and be wise too.. Experience is the best teacher in this issue.. Most of us were like him before.. (Personally)After two good experiences,I swallow the RedP. And I have never regretted it..

3 Likes

Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Bartork(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Walk away

Focus on your life and make other friends.

Too many decent ladies out there lately... No need rolling on the rug to please one
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Ladylite:

Wake up and grow some hairy balls. [s]Go and get rich, ladies are more loyal and faithful to guys who have options. Guys they know they can loose if they play with them. Such guys are alpha males, get successful, get rich, lead and be needed and any girl will dream of you and beg you to be hers but you must dignify yourself and turn her down, then go for the girl that knows she can never deserve you or you are wayyyy out of her league, choose her and she will forever be loyal to you.[/s]

Never get rich because of any woman.
A woman that is loyal to you because you have money is not loyal to you but your money.
This is a subtle advice to further gold digging, as a man you have to protect your honor, your heart your cash and use your head always especially when dealing with women.

11 Likes

Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Phenomenal16(f): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimzzy00:
.....then u relax... Let her go,,,,,It is not easy but trust me in tym to come u will be glad u did
U will find someone that will appreciate u is a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Jman06(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2020
PerfectMaster:
A woman that is loyal to you because you have money is not loyal to you but your money.
This is a subtle advice to further gold digging, as a man you have to protect your honor, your heart your cash and use your head always especially when dealing with women.
You're very right!

Any woman who comes to me only after I have made my money is not worthy of my loyalty at all! Such woman go suffer disrespect from my hand nor be small.

3 Likes

Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Phenomenal16(f): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2020
I av come to notice n observe from people's experiences... That most ladies not all......who left a guy that loves them for the one with material gains always regret.... Buh the thing is that people pretend to be happy but they r not

My very good friend left a guy that left a guy that truly loves her....for someone with money,,,,,,,she told me personally she wished she waited... U se
U r not losing anything... Rather she is
Women love conditionally,,,there is still exceptions
Men love unconditionally
Let her go with tym she might come back
Don't mention me abeg.....abeg
Forgive typos ndi Oxford

1 Like

Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2020
michlins:
We're trying to figure out how to save Nigeria from this pandemic and you're worried about how to make a woman fall in love with you when she already told you that you're her bestie

Brothers what can we do about this one
so wat have you figured out since,see ur head like metaphor and simile. cheesy grin grin
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by AstroG: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimzzy00:

The Only thing I can do for you,is to PRAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY SO THAT HE WILL DASH YOU SMALL SENSE

1 Like

Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Na man naw.... Forget say na gal dey him profile pics
exactly bruv. You are smart
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by baralatie(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2020
PerfectMaster:
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by baralatie(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2020
Phenomenal16:
I av come to notice n observe from people's experiences... That most ladies not all......who left a guy that loves them for the one with material gains always regret.... Buh the thing is that people pretend to be happy but they r not

My very good friend left a guy that left a guy that truly loves her....for someone with money,,,,,,,she told me personally she wished she waited... U se
U r not losing anything... Rather she is
Women love conditionally,,,there is still exceptions
Men love unconditionally
Let her go with tym she might come back
Don't mention me abeg.....abeg
Forgive typos ndi Oxford
It is not like that!
Every time a woman steps out with a man.competition hots up and the woman is forced to make a decision.decisions made can be either positive or negative.a woman can says yes to a lover and down the road the lover runs away and finds out the well to do guy could have been a better decision.she can say no to her lover and find out the well to do guy she accepted was the devil himself.
It boils down to making the right decision which requires a miraculous intervention

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by baralatie(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Jman06:
You're very right!

Any woman who comes to me only after I have made my money is not worthy of my loyalty at all! Such woman go suffer disrespect from my hand nor be small.
What happens if the woman you ended up with was an angel
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Jman06(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2020
baralatie:

What happens if the woman you ended up with was an angel
I'll always have that impression that she is with me because of my money and so, I might not be loyal or faithful to her.
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Omar09(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimzzy00:

Take her as a best friend too ni
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by Originalsly: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2020
michlins:

Brothers what can we do about this one?

Kick him out of the brotherhood.
Re: I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile by EmyLeo(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Misplaced Priorities undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was Your Biggest " My God I'm Stupid " Moment? / Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. / 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.