Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead (36676 Views)

Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) / River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt / Treating America's First Ebola Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by ukandi1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:
Good riddance to a very nasty boi-terrorist. This selfish and reckless man, Thomas Eric Dickhead, was in PERFECT health living in his adopted home-land of America. Next thing you know this fool decides to VISIT Liberia, his country of origin, DESPITE the rampaging Ebola epidemic killing one thousand souls a month there. Trouble dey sleep hin own je-je, before yanga come go wake am.

In Liberia on his voluntary vacation at Ebola ground-zero, the naturalized American citizen cum-bio-terrorist KNOWINGLY assisted a very sick woman, making physical contact with her in the process, and thus contracting Ebola himself. Now hiding his self-imposed death sentence by Ebola infection, this horrid person LIED at the airport at the time of his return to the US, when asked if he had made contact with ANY sick person while in Liberia.

Obviously, the now now-dead Liberian bio-terrorist was an under-achiever as an immigrant to America, because he had no medical coverage, and likely expected FREE treatment for his Ebola illness, followed possibly by 15 minutes of world fame as he charged big money for press interviews. Well, all those dastardly plans came to nothing, and the bio-terrorist was simply allowed to die, with treatment deliberately and rightfully DENIED him, until he croaked like the worthless scum-bag that he is.

Mr. Thomas Eric Dumbfuck, I hope you are enjoying your eternity as a charcoal shovel-wielding slave amid the fiery pits of deepest hell. May your wicked soul rot forever there, and may your memory be erased from the minds of all decent people like a bad dream at the break of dawn. To all other Liberians hoping to run to America for FREE Ebola treatment, let the fate of your role model be a lesson, to show the world there is NO free lunch. Stay the hell IN Liberia, and stop trying to spread that nasty disease. Head to America with that chit, and you WILL be left to die like the free-loading sack of excrement that you are.

so much venom in this write-up.. Do u mean all liberians and by implication, africans are free loading sack of excrement?

I hope fellow nairalanders have read this write-up? Whats ur take on this fellow?

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:
Good riddance to a very nasty boi-terrorist. This selfish and reckless man, Thomas Eric Dickhead, was in PERFECT health living in his adopted home-land of America. Next thing you know this fool decides to VISIT Liberia, his country of origin, DESPITE the rampaging Ebola epidemic killing one thousand souls a month there. Trouble dey sleep hin own je-je, before yanga come go wake am.

In Liberia on his voluntary vacation at Ebola ground-zero, the naturalized American citizen cum-bio-terrorist KNOWINGLY assisted a very sick woman, making physical contact with her in the process, and thus contracting Ebola himself. Now hiding his self-imposed death sentence by Ebola infection, this horrid person LIED at the airport at the time of his return to the US, when asked if he had made contact with ANY sick person while in Liberia.

Obviously, the now now-dead Liberian bio-terrorist was an under-achiever as an immigrant to America, because he had no medical coverage, and likely expected FREE treatment for his Ebola illness, followed possibly by 15 minutes of world fame as he charged big money for press interviews. Well, all those dastardly plans came to nothing, and the bio-terrorist was simply allowed to die, with treatment deliberately and rightfully DENIED him, until he croaked like the worthless scum-bag that he is.

Mr. Thomas Eric Dumbfuck, I hope you are enjoying your eternity as a charcoal shovel-wielding slave amid the fiery pits of deepest hell. May your wicked soul rot forever there, and may your memory be erased from the minds of all decent people like a bad dream at the break of dawn. To all other Liberians hoping to run to America for FREE Ebola treatment, let the fate of your role model be a lesson, to show the world there is NO free lunch. Stay the hell IN Liberia, and stop trying to spread that nasty disease. Head to America with that chit, and you WILL be left to die like the free-loading sack of excrement that you are.
This is a copy n paste comment from CNN grin shocked

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by ttmacoy: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
While PapiWata's post is a bit harsh given the guy is dead, I share the sentiments as he should not have travelled.

Same with sawyer who travelled to Nigeria despite his sister who he lives with having just died from Ebola.

More annoyingly about Eric Duncan case is his family were quarantined to avoid spreading the virus if infected, and 4 of them had the guts to leave the flat which resulted in a court order and armed police watching over them.

Why in hell would you decide to leave the house given the situation with Eric?

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by donLEXY(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

Calm down. You are upsetting the other patients. Get off the table. You might hurt yourself or get the attention of the Tazer operator.

Who is this guy? Well, what you don't know is that the late Duncan (may his soul rest in perfect peace) is just a visitor in the US (not a citizen) claimed that he helped a pregnant woman (she may be in complication because of pregnancy, who are we to judge that action), and any gentle man would have helped a dying mother.
He is different from P. Sawyer who ignored travel advice. Do you think he will be sure he is infected and still want to transmit the disease to his lovely family. I will suggest (need not adhere ) that you change your reasoning on this situation.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by udysweet(f): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ok,mfana ibagha
searay:
Good advice. 'Yenika Mbôk mmukene fiak nkene mien
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
Let them feel the burn!!! cheesy

R.i.p to the dead
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by searay(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
udysweet:
Ok,mfana ibagha
thanks .Mbôk yak iChat ke ndidibe?
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
Notice how in 37 years of Ebola 99% of all infected people are either from USA or countries with strong links to the USA.
Reason is: USA is paying actors to pretend to be Ebola patients.

USA is broke , Ebola is a psychological warfare to justify USA using IMF and World Bank loans to take over the valuable natural resources of the West African region.

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
GenBuhari:
Notice how in 37 years of Ebola 99% of all infected people are either from USA or countries with strong links to the USA.
Reason USA is paying the actors to pretend that be Ebola patients.

USA is broke , Ebola is a psychological warfare to justify USA using IMF and World Bank loans to take over the valuable natural resources of the West African region.

Are you sure Ebola is not brought to planet Earth by flying saucers ? After all UFOs destroyed a church in Lagos, so maybe President Obama is actually an alien from Mars, sent to conquer the human race. Please look into these possibilities and report back to us here, as a matter of great urgency.

3 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ebola does not exist. dont worry about it.
PapiWata:

Are you sure Ebola is not brought to planet Earth by flying saucers ? After all UFOs destroyed a church in Lagos, so maybe President Obama is actually an alien from Mars, sent to conquer the human race. Please look into these possibilities and report back to us here, as a matter of great urgency.

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
GenBuhari:
Ebola does not exist. dont worry about it.

I am not worried about Ebola, but I AM worried about flying saucers.

Please describe your most recent encounter with a UFO, and include details about how you were able to conquer the occupants of the craft, BEFORE they could try to abduct you and take you to Uranus as a prisoner. We must defeat the little green men at all costs, don't you agree ?

3 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Mayflowa(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

Shebi na you get America. You just indicted the America you trying hard to protect. How does it sound to you America denied a resident vital healthcare on a dying bed! That isn't America of our dream. The once world power and the seat of human right and fair justice system!

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Your problem is either sheep or slave mentality (because the white man tells you are afflicted with Ebola you are unable to question what he says), I am not sure which of the conditions you have. Perhaps you have them both.
-Hope you get better soon -although I believe this condition is almost incurable.

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by RaptorX: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
GenBuhari:

smiley

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by RaptorX: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
GenBuhari:

So what do you think is killing all these people in Liberia and Sierra Leone, i have my suspicion if it is really ebola, cause i cant seem to find pictures of anybody bleeding from the eyes, nose, mouth, classic ebola symptoms, and i have looked all over the internet, some folks believe it's a new strange disease being passed off as ebola.

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by chalxdon(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hello peeps, you can just drop by www.nairaland.com/1935297/ebola-scare-stigma-story#26970535 for my Ebola experience
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mayflowa:

That isn't America of our dream. The once world power and the seat of human right and fair justice system!

This may come as a surprise, but the United States does not exist to fulfill YOUR dreams.

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
omoharry:
You guys just dont get it. Patrick Sawyer knew he had it because he was sickly already before boarding the plane to Nigeria. moreover, he was asked not leave country but he did, because was either in denial or wanted to confirm his status from Nigeria according to his wife; without any sense of safety in his heart. Mr Duncan was in America and did not know he had Ebola he even went to the clinic in the state that he was sick and was given drugs for relief. instead of you guys to blame the negligent of on the part of the American nurse and hospital that knew he came from Liberia so that he can be put him on red alert, you are only blaming the guy that did not know what he had until it started developing symptom while in America. So SAWYER AND DUNCAN CASES ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE THAT BROUGHT EBOLA INTO NIGERIA AND AMERICA WITH DIFFERENT KNOWLEDGE OF THE SICKNESS IN THEIR HEART.
Duncan did not know he had Ebola before entering the States? BULLSHIT!!!! I don't even wanna hear any of the excuses his family is spewing.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Kericoo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
That's bad news 4 a whole US
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Emadron(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Be part of our ongoing Time to Build Promo. Be a proud land owner and also buy luxury houses built and furnished with high class materials and situated in a serene environment. Payment can either be made outrightly or spread over 4 years with very low interest. Our Estates embraces the symmetrical component of a 21st century estate, landscape, CCTV security surveillance, modern recreational facilities, constant power supply with stand by back up, good water, good roads, good drainage systems, spacious parks, shopping malls, etc. Join the league of other smart investors and reap a fortune within the shortest possible time. Obtain your subscriber's form from our sales department now.

OUR ESTATES' NAME, LOCATIONS & PRICES PER FULL PLOT OF LAND.

[A]. Rehoboth Park & Gardens, close to Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Lagos.
full plot of 60 by 120ft = #5M
full plot of 60 by 60ft = #2.5M

[B]. Glass House Estate, Shimawa, along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #3M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #1.5M

[C]. Treasure Park & Gardens Estate Phase 1, Shimawa along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #3M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #1.5M

[Ci]. Treasure Park & Gardens Phase 1 ext, Shimawa along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #2M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #1M

[Cii]. Treasure Park & Gardens Phase 1 ext, Shimawa along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #1.5M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #750k

[D]. Grand View Estate, Atan road near Winners Chapel HQ, Otta.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #1.5M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #750k

N.B - All outright payments attract a 5% discount, this also applies to bulk purchases.

Interested, call our sales department - 08187812695.

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by kobikwelu(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
Someone predicted that like play like play..he would die. But the doctor who was airlifted from Liberia still found a way to be saved.

joke
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by samplegirl(f): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
PointB:

Why all the hate?

For your information, Thomas Eric Duncan contracted the disease while helping a pregnant woman to a taxi. Little did he know that what he thought was pregnancy related complications was actually ebola symptoms.

He left Liberia for the US shortly after that incident, without knowing the fate of the pregnant woman, who reportedly later died of Ebola.
Thomas Duncan should be considered a hero, not a villain. But for the negligence of the Texan hospital officials, who dismissed him after giving him antibiotics, he would have survived!

I am sure you know you got your points wrong. The first thing I read about Duncan was that he helped an ebola patient to get to hospital. The woman in question was rejected by hospital and later died at home. Now if Mr Duncan was not a dunce he should have known it was not safe getting close to a sick person in Liberia at that material time especially if you don't know the cause of the sickness. I read on BBC that his brother said he knew he was infected and that his move to the Us was a survival measure because he hoped to recieve better medicare.

Meanwhile it is on record that he lied to government official at the airport just like his brother Sawyer. In a simple sentence Sawyer and Duncan delibrately moved across borders with the aim to spread the virus.

They were actually BIO-TERRORISTS

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Juzzybabe(f): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

WTF ? That walking dead man DID lie, when asked at Monrovia Airport in Liberia, at the time of his boarding a flight the USA, if he had EVER been in close proximity to ANY sick person.

That son of a turd LIED, which makes him a bio-terrorist. What part of that FACT is upsetting you ?

I better let you be,I think I know your type. But you must know,Ebola/ death isn't a crown,neither is it an award. Wen he started feeling feverish on arrival,he willingly visited the hospital. My pain is that it cud be any1. Remember if today's rain doesn't bcus you were in your home,tomorrow's storm might meet you in the market place.

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Mayflowa(m): 3:01am On Oct 10, 2014
PapiWata:

This may come as a surprise, but the United States does not exist to fulfill YOUR dreams.

Am glad you didn't discount the other part I said to you. Anyway, I assume you don't know what America profess to represent in the world system. They are canvassers of justice, right, economy, resources, peace, war etc. America has never minded her business in the world scheme. The president always want to take a lead in what they believe is fair and right and impose it on others so that they can achieve the world dream.

I do not condemn America because no one can really wave off all the support they have given to small and big countries alike but I blame you who think America is just another country like Sudan, Ukraine and Malta grin
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by answerme(f): 4:43am On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=PapiWata post=26973797]Good riddance to a very nasty boi-terrorist. This selfish and reckless man, Thomas Eric Dickhead, was in PERFECT health living in his adopted home-land of America. Next thing you know this fool decides to VISIT Liberia, his country of origin, DESPITE the rampaging Ebola epidemic killing one thousand souls a month there. Trouble dey sleep hin own je-je, before yanga come go wake am.

You sound very bitter. You don't even have your facts straight..please get help, I think you need one and ASAP too.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by answerme(f): 4:44am On Oct 10, 2014
PapiWata:

You sound very bitter. You don't even have your facts straight..please get help, I think you need one and ASAP too.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 5:38am On Oct 10, 2014
answerme:

Aw geee, I am so honored that you, a total stranger, would be so deeply concerned about my welfare that you hurriedly interrupt your busy day to scream hysterically for HELP on my behalf.

Yes indeed, Mother Theresa, you are so right, and I do need help, in the form of lots and lots of money. Please go ahead and set an example by emptying your bank accounts and sending me the contents right away.

Thank you in advance for this unexpected act of kindness. By the way, I hope you are not another aspiring bio-terrorist, because as a matter of survival policy I will not touch ANYTHING that originates from such people.

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Babygal4eva(f): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2014
While I don't agree with the tone of papiwata I kinda agree with him having read the full story the man actually had no business going to Liberia on vacation and then taking a connecting flight to the US so that the air officials didn't check him too closely. He brought the virus to the US and probably infected some people including 5 kids who are in quarantine right now. He was wrong and we shouldn't be sympathizing with him.

This shouldn't be a race thing, people are asking why he wasn't cured, is US God that it will cure everybody? In Nigeria we had some survivors and some died why didn't we asked why the ones that dies were not helped more? Hypocrisy isnt very good.

But papiwata Patrick sawyer intentionally brought the virus into Nigeria with the intent to spread it, he did his best to infect as many people as he could before he was diagnosed which is different.

So please we Nigerians should get off our high horse, because we managed to get the situation under control(which still surprises me) doesn't mean we should be cocky because our gov still hasn't ban flights from affected countries and if u have connections u can get into the country , let's just hope corruption won't help it to come back.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Winny28(f): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Eyeah may his soul rest in peace amen.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2014
The simple answer is that people are not dying most of them are actors pretending to have Ebola and then they will report on the news that the actor later died.

However some people may simply have malaria and if they are unlucky enough to be selected to be an Ebola patient, they are taken against their will to an Ebola centre (invariably run by the white man), where they are left untreated for their malaria and allowed to die and they are then recorded as another Ebola death. It may also be that in addition to allowing people to die in the Ebola centre, a more sinister side may be that they are using the patients in those isolation centres as medical guinea pigs to test dangerous drugs for any reason that they want and a lot a deaths could be due to those experimental drugs.

There are so many reasons that we should question the existence of this virus, not least the fact that in 37 years there is not a single video of anybody showing the classic symptoms they say of bleeding from all orifices and having their inside turn to mush.

Also when asked who is at risk of Ebola, instead of what you should expect - relatives and families, the so-called Ebola expects would tell you that medical staff are the main people at risk - it doesn't make sense but it serves the purpose of the hoaxers. This because the death (fake) of medical staff is more news worthy and helps to drive propaganda and hysteria.

RaptorX:
So what do you think is killing all these people in Liberia and Sierra Leone, i have my suspicion if it is really ebola, cause i cant seem to find pictures of anybody bleeding from the eyes, nose, mouth, classic ebola symptoms, and i have looked all over the internet, some folks believe it's a new strange disease being passed off as ebola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel / COVID-19: Our Self-isolation Policy Has Failed – Osagie Ehanire / Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.