Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead (36668 Views)

Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) / River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt / Treating America's First Ebola Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2014
GenBuhari:
[size=16pt]The simple answer is that people are not dying most of them are actors pretending to have Ebola and then they will report on the news that the actor later died.[/size]

You gotta love this guy. Lost in outer space, but serious as a heart-attack in his desperation to find someone, ANYONE, to share his hallucination.

Who would have ever imagined that comedic genius could manifest during a sober discussion about the impending decimation of a continent.

I haven't laughed so hard in a good while, and for that, I do thank you kindly, good sir.

One thing still bothers me though, and that is your steadfast REFUSAL to enlighten me as to how you have been able to defeat those little green men in the flying saucers. I encounter those pesky UFOs frequently, just as you do, especially when I over indulge in that tasty Hawaiian Pakalolo, but I usually flee in terror while firing warning shots into the night sky, rather than stand and fight as I should.

Come on man, just give me a small hint. How is it done ? How do you get rid of them ?

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by limamintruth: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
So sad cry
R.I.P Duncan

1 Like

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by sugah: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
PapiWata:

Not so much hate, as utter disgust. This man had NO business visiting Liberia at the very height of this epidemic. Embarking on such a trip alone stands as eloquent testimony to the sheer arrogance of the man, who perhaps thought that his affected pseudo-American accent would give him immunity from a rampaging, easily transmitted disease. Not to worry, Mr. Dickead is making himself comfortable in hell right now, and he will be missed by NOBODY of any consequence.

It is indeed a fascinating study of human character, to recall the torrent of curses and invective directed by Nigerian writers in this forum, at the Liberian who first took Ebola to Nigeria, yet now, another bio-terrorist who did PRECISELY the same thing to the USA is pitied and spoken of in reverential tones by Nigerian writers here, as though it is fine for the USA to get infected by ANY means possible, yet SINFUL for Nigeria to suffer a similar fate.

I am WAY past caring what hypocrites think about my take on contemporary reality. If you don't like it, then don't read it and if you do read it and hate the points made, then don't respond to it, since I could not give a flying phuck what you or anyone else with thinks, in that double-standard mode that is sadly so common up in here.

I understand your disgust.

I am hoping you are not the typical American (ignorant; not your fault though, most of you only watch CNN America hence do not know what happens in the rest of the world) and have gotten more information about both cases of Duncan and Sawyerr.

Let me highlight the subtle differences between both victims (Bio terrorists as you have described them).
--->Patrick Sawyerr came in contact with confirmed ebola death victim. His sister had just died from the disease and he announced the death himself. So he knew he had ebola before departing Liberia and he was already symptomatic when he arrived lagos.
--->His wife confirmed he had deliberately traveled to Nigeria to get better treatment but even while at the hospital he denied having contact with any victims of the deadly disease. Imagine how many lives would have been saved (including his most likely) if he had been truthful
--->He demanded to be released from the hospital to go for an ECOWAS conference in calabar. This was even after his symptoms had gotten worse.
Sawyerr was dead before Nigerians got word of him being in Nigeria and judging by his actions it is safe to say that Sawyerr had already condemned himself to die and did not want to go down alone..hence his insistence on going for a conference even when he was symptomatic and highly contagious.

--->Thomas Duncan on the other hand sought treatment 5days after he arrived the US. He confessed he had travelled from the Ebola ravaged Liberia.
--->Report says he came in contact with and helped a pregnant woman. There were no indications that he knew he came in contact with an Ebola victim.
--->His family says he only just showed up in the US to meet his family (not returning from Vacation like you said)
Duncan passes off as one who wanted to live, not just spread a deadly disease.

Although i must add that most Nigerians living in Nigeria have selective amnesia (you wont blame us, we have too many issues plaguing us), we have quickly forgotten how angry we were when we learnt of Sawyerr. But they probably are sympathetic to Duncan because they know America had the cure for Ebola and could have saved Duncans life, and maybe also happy it got to the US because Obama refused to give Nigeria the experimental drug 'Zmapp' to save the lives of our courageous doctors.

2 Likes

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Your thoughtful contribution is much appreciated, Sug Knight. The entire world's human population is facing a threat never seen since the black plague that wiped out millions of people a few generations ago, and emotions are bound to run high as the cataclysm unfolds one news report at a time.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Muscomide: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2014
PapiWata:

Not so much hate, as utter disgust. This man had NO business visiting Liberia at the very height of this epidemic. Embarking on such a trip alone stands as eloquent testimony to the sheer arrogance of the man, who perhaps thought that his affected pseudo-American accent would give him immunity from a rampaging, easily transmitted disease. Not to worry, Mr. Dickead is making himself comfortable in hell right now, and he will be missed by NOBODY of any consequence.

It is indeed a fascinating study of human character, to recall the torrent of curses and invective directed by Nigerian writers in this forum, at the Liberian who first took Ebola to Nigeria, yet now, another bio-terrorist who did PRECISELY the same thing to the USA is pitied and spoken of in reverential tones by Nigerian writers here, as though it is fine for the USA to get infected by ANY means possible, yet SINFUL for Nigeria to suffer a similar fate.

I am WAY past caring what hypocrites think about my take on contemporary reality. If you don't like it, then don't read it and if you do read it and hate the points made, then don't respond to it, since I could not give a flying phuck what you or anyone else with thinks, in that double-standard mode that is sadly so common up in here.

You, sir, remind me of the character brilliantly depicted by Samuel L Jackson in Djano Unchained.
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by SlamDunk(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
PapiWata:

. Your command of words tho...nice... U dey para
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by michaelstrange(m): 12:53am On Oct 12, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
The main reason for the hoax is that USA is broke and is desperate to take over the natural resources the West
African region using IMF and World Bank loans.
GenBuhari:
The simple answer is that people are not dying most of them are actors pretending to have Ebola and then they will report on the news that the actor later died.

However some people may simply have malaria and if they are unlucky enough to be selected to be an Ebola patient, they are taken against their will to an Ebola centre (invariably run by the white man), where they are left untreated for their malaria and allowed to die and they are then recorded as another Ebola death. It may also be that in addition to allowing people to die in the Ebola centre, a more sinister side may be that they are using the patients in those isolation centres as medical guinea pigs to test dangerous drugs for any reason that they want and a lot a deaths could be due to those experimental drugs.

There are so many reasons that we should question the existence of this virus, not least the fact that in 37 years there is not a single video of anybody showing the classic symptoms they say of bleeding from all orifices and having their inside turn to mush.

Also when asked who is at risk of Ebola, instead of what you should expect - relatives and families, the so-called Ebola expects would tell you that medical staff are the main people at risk - it doesn't make sense but it serves the purpose of the hoaxers. This because the death (fake) of medical staff is more news worthy and helps to drive propaganda and hysteria.

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by BWOH2D: 4:45am On Nov 14, 2014
RaptorX:
The average African love oyinbo too much to listen to these your advice, coupled with the absolutely corrupt system, the continent is a sitting duck. A white doctor being interviewed on the Sean Hannity show in the US, said the virus was created before he caught himself and said he means the guy who "discovered" the virus in 1976 lol.

SMH, I don't understand tbh. I mean I know colonialism wasn't too long ago, but DAMN this level of White worship is so sad!!!!!!!!!

If you're interested, here's a book (PDF/Download) talking about AIDS and Ebola as an emerging virus/bio weapon.

Feel free to pass along: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwaa77MtaKI5M3JxSklPcVZZeFU/view?usp=sharing

I've also included an e-book regarding the U.S. Govt putting drugs and guns in Black communities in L.A. to further political gains and the prison industrial complex:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwaa77MtaKI5NllNOEtOMHdoMGM/view?usp=sharing

If you're interested, here's a good video on [b]African Servitude vs. European slavery. [/b]Whites love to throw "Africans sold Africans..." to try and remove their part, so here's a really good video that debunks it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBnOPebyoJU
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 7:27am On Nov 14, 2014
GenBuhari:
The main reason for the hoax is that USA is broke and is desperate to take over the natural resources the West
African region using IMF and World Bank loans.

Very good sir. Since you have identified the "guilty party", what do you intend to do, in concrete terms, besides repeating details of your bizarre theory here every other day like a street drunk whose short-term memory is shot from too much cheap Ripple Number 5 ?

If you are puzzled by my question, may I at least suggest that you commence your mission of revenge by emulating that disturbed Nigerian gentleman who scaled the White House fence recently, only to be unceremoniously taken down by a pack of frenzied guard-dogs, and then slam-dunked in the slammer for life.

While you plan that historic copycat attack on the White House, PLEASE advise me about how I can neutralize those pesky green men that hover over my house their flying saucer every frigging night. Can I simply open fire with my blunderbuss and get rid of them that way, or can you perhaps teach me a few choice words in the Martian language, that I can use to frighten them off without having to engage them with poorly aimed gunfire ?
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2014
This advice is for all who have ears to listen:

Do not take Ebola vaccine that are coming your way.

If it does not kill you, it would make you infertile.

A word is enough for the wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwIIMaTbR2w&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK_1hw06OM4sBq-Nj4ymIevF&index=1
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2014
Can I take your response to mean that for all you care I can be attacked and abducted by the Green Men from Mars ?

I thought you cared about my fate, man. Come on, at least give me a hint. How do YOU personally deal with alien invaders, and more importantly, WHEN are you going to attack the White House to defeat Evil Whitey, so that I can tune in to CNN for the purpose of recording the entire episode for posterity ?

Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2014
Re: The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead by PapiWata: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2014
Since you REFUSE to advise me as to how you do battle with the invading Green Men, I went ahead and shot a couple I spotted in my garden yesterday.

I forgot to take any pictures before handing them over to a shrieking mob of blood-thirsty Nigerian "sympathizers" to cook and eat, but this drawing will give you a good idea just how ugly those critters were. They smelt like weed, for some reason, but I shot them anyway, just to be on the safe side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel / COVID-19: Our Self-isolation Policy Has Failed – Osagie Ehanire / Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.