Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's (69429 Views)

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website: Lindaikejionline.com / Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com / Linda Ikeji Launches New Website ( Official ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Mustiboy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Absolute shit! as long as nairaland exists, wetin i won find go there. I'm out of here.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
lilprinze:
Never give up. I like that her haters made google to block the oder website but she did not give up, instead of her to be regretting and start crying she went to open another website.

Pls work on Ur grammar.

only a friend tells U Ur mouth smells.

c Me as Such.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by koyyess: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
The fact that the news about linda is able to pull this much traffic shows that linda is already a famous brand and nobody is going to take that away from her. She should learn from her mistakes and go higher and Higher. I'm not a fan but I wish her well because she is able to achieve this much as a woman and as a single lady. Haters are always going to hate because they are intimidated by her and they know they cannot achieve as much as she has as a woman.

Respect.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by leofab(f): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
DSS should be on the trial; it's so obvious that the OP personally cloned that forum and wants to use his or her cheap gimmicks to direct traffic there.....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
kay29000:

Hmm! Are you for real that you are willing to give her that domain name for real.
yup... I am.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by lottoe(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
[/b]
stuhporh:

Ignorant!!!!!
By the way she does gives credit, the site [b][/b]was brought down because she had been spammed to many times. [b][/b]Google had no choice. but, they can re-install or not. The only mistake she made is to not have have moved for a paid hosting since. but she has her loyalist, they will still visit her page, and its only better for her now coz, on her new website, she can put any content, and get spammed as much as they like, no will bring her down for that.
[b][/b]ALWAYS GET INFORMATION, BEFORE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSIONS. INFO IS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING.
[b]
use your brain!! And stop forming Mr too Know, her site was brought down because of infringement act, not because of anything called SPAM! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by akorson5(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
[img] 2348038572244.jpg [/img]
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by sahinrv(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
brainpower:
Nigerians can abuse English language for state. Everywhere "hater". No more criticisms in this world. I wonder if that word is in the dictionary for thesame meanings we put to it. If those people were haters, is google also a "hater"? Many of us don't know how much she would have lost in law suit if things went to court. Don't ever pray for someone to feed off your sweat while you eat crumbs. Runtown used to write songs for davido until he discovered that he wasn't getting anything from it. Now see where he is. I'm not "hating" cos I visit her site too. But if she's guilty so be it. I. Like her and I think she's hardworking. Will you also call those that are richer than her and yet do not like her "haters"? Example is wizkid and olamide. If she actually did what she was accused of and which google confirmed then its plagiarism or stealing and we know what those that steal are called.
AT LAST I FOUND SOMEONE WITH SENSE
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
akorson5:
[img] 2348038572244.jpg [/img]
that's a number.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by kay29000(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
2sExy1:
yup... I am.

And she didn't reply u? Did u specify that you want to give her the domain name for free? And when did u register it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by technokid(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
brainpower:
Nigerians can abuse English language for state. Everywhere "hater". No more criticisms in this world. I wonder if that word is in the dictionary for thesame meanings we put to it. If those people were haters, is google also a "hater"? Many of us don't know how much she would have lost in law suit if things went to court. Don't ever pray for someone to feed off your sweat while you eat crumbs. Runtown used to write songs for davido until he discovered that he wasn't getting anything from it. Now see where he is. I'm not "hating" cos I visit her site too. But if she's guilty so be it. I. Like her and I think she's hardworking. Will you also call those that are richer than her and yet do not like her "haters"? Example is wizkid and olamide. If she actually did what she was accused of and which google confirmed then its plagiarism or stealing and we know what those that steal are called.
Bros, your name fits you, I really don't know what is wrong with us in this country ooo, if someone is penalised for doing something wrong, how is it hating. If a lecturer fails a student or disqualifies him/her in an exam because he/she was copying or was involved in exam malpractice, who is to blame lecturer or student

Instead of us crying foul, we should learn from her mistakes, here are a couple of mistakes she made in her blog

1. She failed to register it has a business which would have treated the blog as an entity

2. She should have bought lindaikeji.com domain name since she started having traffic, in fact not just lindaikeji.com but also the .net,.biz
So even if google removed her blog, the domain name could still redirect her viewers to a new blog she could set up from wordpress

3. You can call this hating, but I think writing and uploading things u acquire like cars or houses on ur business isn't professional (shows she didn't see lindaikeji..com beyond a hobby), think about any serious internet millionaire who makes a living from a website like Mark Zuckerberg of FB or even our own beloved Seun of Nairaland, u don't see them putting up their cars or homes on Front page of their site.

4. And finally she should have been more professional and original with her writtings

Oya you can all lambast me and call me a hater ..

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by midasbliss(f): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by femani(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
That's not Linda, someone was running that before Linda was taken down.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by kay29000(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
DAVE5:

your biznezz with it is dat the thread was on its own and u decided to visit it and comment as well, thereby making it your biznezz...

lol! Exactly.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Bakersfield: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Boss13:
I believe Linda is sitting with her team and evaluating things. You should not be emotional about it, but to think through. This might be the platform for her to get bigger. If she is going to own a website, she should know that she would be spending more on maintenance and IT security so that the hackers don't bring her down. I wish her all the best.

Linda invited hackers to her blog and this started when she posted her new SUV and holidays in Dubai online . She wants to copy Naija hip-hop artist with their fake lifestyles. A very smart entrepreneur will not indulge in posting private lifestyle online.
Could someone tell me the last time MARK ZUCKERBERG (FACEBOOK OWNER) posted his SUV OR FERRARI online?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by victor08(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
[size=18pt]I see many loosers are jealous of Linda Ikeji's success. All those that run gossips sites do copy from each other and I wonder why people say they stole their news or whatever. Linda must bounce back and put them to shame.[/size]
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by tifemgs(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
all iz well
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by pigin: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Father remove every spirit of plagiarism from Li life in Jesus name. Because if she copy cat our work again!!! she knows the rest.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by chibwike(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
IrishKez:

You seem to dislike her... undecided
yeah, i dont like her
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by arsetalks(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
scribble:
Linda is now on lindaikeji.mobi

it doesnt have the full functionality but she is partially back

Lets see if the hater mods will let this be on FP so all her fans can check her out there

we all remember than 100% of her fans are fans of NL but

not 100% of NL fans visit Linda Ikeji

as for me and my household, we check her out from time to time

but most importantly we dont hate.... undecided
Some of you people have no clue about what you talk about. Do you know why her blog was removed in the first place? Someone is doing copy paste of others work and she gets hammered for it and you call others haters? She is her own number 1 hater.

When she ought to be criticised for reaping from others' sweat people are here defending her nonsense. She is lucky it didn't happen in the USAor in other saner countries.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by debankss(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
arttysticfyngaz:

Pls work on Ur grammar.

only a friend tells U Ur mouth smells.

c Me as Such.

Have you guys seen this site? pidgin republic. its a pidgin english forum. For those who can't speak proper English only. Lol!
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
chibwike:
yeah, i dont like her

Why? sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by scribble: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
arsetalks:
Some of you people have no clue about what you talk about. Do you know why her blog was removed in the first place? Someone is doing copy paste of others work and she gets hammered for it and you call others haters? She is her own number 1 hater.

When she ought to be criticised for reaping from others' sweat people are here defending her nonsense. She is lucky it didn't happen in the USAor in other saner countries.

Give me three instances of her plagiarism.

If not shut up

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by priscaoge(f): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
danbrowndmf:
den if u rilli follow ha on twitter den u will knw linderikeji.mobi is na new functioning site,she made mention of it yestady

Oh Dear make sure that the Linda u are following isn't a fraudster Or an impostor wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by chibwike(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
IrishKez:

Why? sad
natural dislike..no reason
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by arsetalks(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
scribble:

Give me three instances of her plagiarism.

If not shut up
I have not seen a single picture on her website credit to the real owners.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
kay29000:

And she didn't reply u? Did u specify that you want to give her the domain name for free? And when did u register it.

The date of registration was a few months back. Yes, I specified giving it to her for free and even in that email, I mentioned the possibility of losing her blog because it's free and those who build a solid business on such platform have lost in the past... She still didn't acknowledge the email. May be it landed in her spam, I can't tell.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by itstpia1: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
OEmperor:
Stop posting this nonsense on nairaland. Does anyone go to her site and start advertising nairaland?

best question i've seen this year.

see how seum and his group of friends just keep bamboozling us all the time?
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by itstpia1: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mbkite:
How can this possibly stop the spread of Ebola in America and Europe?

is it supposed to?
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by kay29000(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
2sExy1:

The date of registration was a few months back. Yes, I specified giving it to her for free and even in that email, I mentioned the possibility of losing her blog because it's free and those who build a solid business on such platform have lost in the past... She still didn't acknowledge the email. May be it landed in her spam, I can't tell.

Okay.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by mindworx: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Just saw this:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.