Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's (69422 Views)

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website: Lindaikejionline.com / Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com / Linda Ikeji Launches New Website ( Official ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Theanonymous9: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2014
phapi:
Jst lunch d new webpage
Crappy pics quality.... What end to linda online career

I hate diz woman wif all dismay

#TeamHateLinda

Lmao grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2014
scribble:
Linda is now on lindaikeji.mobi

it doesnt have the full functionality but she is partially back

Lets see if the hater mods will let this be on FP so all her fans can check her out there

we all remember than 100% of her fans are fans of NL but

not 100% of NL fans visit Linda Ikeji

as for me and my household, we check her out from time to time

but most importantly we dont hate.... undecided

LMAO @ the boondocks picture.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by guttentag(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2014
If e no fit be like nairaland, e no dey I never see
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by DonaldGenes(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
#clapping for him...

#leaves thread.

you better don't...cont'd reading
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2014
My broda,d tin tire me.
Itz not just Linda alone...itz naija mentality.
Whenever you offer honest advice,pple bash you for hating.

P.S. i'm not saying some pple dont hate.
itstpia1:
i wonder why the words "hater" and "linda ikeji" are used interchangeably on this site.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Mbkite(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2014
How can this possibly stop the spread of Ebola in America and Europe?
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by kingthreat(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2014
Good for her. As old as she was she was still on , a free blogging platform. Also she deserves to be brought down by Google, she's a confirmed plagiarist and she broke down the ethics of blogging. Lets see how she will raise the traffic of her new site in no time. Now is the time for all other bloggers to top up their game now that this proud, lying, rumour-mongering broad has been taken out of the game.

As for anyone that calls me hater, has Lind Ikeji taken you on a ride on her Range before?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by blazeee: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2014
Glad she's making great effort 2 cme bck... Happy 4 her
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2014
Mbkite:
How can this possibly stop the spread of Ebola in America and Europe?
Wetin concern us?
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Akalia(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
#clapping for him...

#leaves thread.
are you serious, 'clapping for him'?
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by sexxxxy(f): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2014
kingthreat:
Good for her. As old as she was she was still on , a free blogging platform. Also she deserves to be brought down by Google, she's a confirmed plagiarist and she broke down the ethics of blogging. Lets see how she will raise the traffic of her new site in no time. Now is the time for all other bloggers to top up their game now that this proud, lying, rumour-mongering broad has been taken out of the game.

As for anyone that calls me hater, has Lind Ikeji taken you on a ride on her Range before?

I laughed out loud at this .. cheesy cheesy

Ppl dey real vex for this her Range Sport ...

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Jalubarika(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2014
Sharp girl she's!
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2014
Tell Linda to come and collect her LindaIkeji.info from me for free at no cost.

I don email her... She no gree. She think say I be emmanuel lol.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by slap1(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2014
scribble:
Linda is now on lindaikeji.mobi

it doesnt have the full functionality but she is partially back

Lets see if the hater mods will let this be on FP so all her fans can check her out there

we all remember than 100% of her fans are fans of NL but

not 100% of NL fans visit Linda Ikeji

as for me and my household, we check her out from time to time

but most importantly we dont hate.... undecided
This is completely unnecessary. How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Homguy(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2014
lilprinze:
Never give up. I like that her haters made google to block the oder website but she did not give up, instead of her to be regretting and start crying she went to open another website.
She has no choice, otherwise she'd be in so much debt she would have to sell her new Range. You know how much people pay for adverts on her blog?
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Femistico(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2014
nice one buh the site looks kinda somehow
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Rexnegro(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2014
Why people dey wave the wrong tin she did because they re fans? Copywritting is a big crime in internet/white men world....so guys don't let been a fan of hers cloud ur judgment on the wrong tin she did ...

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Mbkite(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
Wetin concern us?

chai! Dats all I can say.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2014
SuperMartins:
Smthing tells me d OP is doin advert for his own site using Linda's brand name..who smells wat I smell angry

LOL I'm thinking the same thing grin

Linda, Linda. You couldn't park your own mother-given name once your brand emerged? I'm sure every version of her name has already been bought by other people by now LOL

Edit: Looool OAU student! Smart boy! Linda come and buy your name!

dotdazzle:
Be careful for what you wish, you might loose large some of money if you do transaction with "lindaikeji.mobi". Confirm from Linda herself . the site may pull RSS feeds from lindaikeji..com and ride on the name lindaikeji. See the picture to proof the ownership of the domain mentioned

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by stuhporh: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2014
brainpower:
Nigerians can abuse English language for state. Everywhere "hater". No more criticisms in this world. I wonder if that word is in the dictionary for thesame meanings we put to it. If those people were haters, is google also a "hater"? Many of us don't know how much she would have lost in law suit if things went to court. Don't ever pray for someone to feed off your sweat while you eat crumbs. Runtown used to write songs for davido until he discovered that he wasn't getting anything from it. Now see where he is. I'm not "hating" cos I visit her site too. But if she's guilty so be it. I. Like her and I think she's hardworking. Will you also call those that are richer than her and yet do not like her "haters"? Example is wizkid and olamide. If she actually did what she was accused of and which google confirmed then its plagiarism or stealing and we know what those that steal are called.
IGNORANT!!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2014
Networkingprof:

do you know him if you see him?

him or her
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2014
guys read cool sequel/stories daily at www.naijazoom.com
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Sunshinelady(f): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2014
brainpower:
Nigerians can abuse English language for state. Everywhere "hater". No more criticisms in this world. I wonder if that word is in the dictionary for thesame meanings we put to it. If those people were haters, is google also a "hater"? Many of us don't know how much she would have lost in law suit if things went to court. Don't ever pray for someone to feed off your sweat while you eat crumbs. Runtown used to write songs for davido until he discovered that he wasn't getting anything from it. Now see where he is. I'm not "hating" cos I visit her site too. But if she's guilty so be it. I. Like her and I think she's hardworking. Will you also call those that are richer than her and yet do not like her "haters"? Example is wizkid and olamide. If she actually did what she was accused of and which google confirmed then its plagiarism or stealing and we know what those that steal are called.
. U don't just condemn ppl based on 'ifs'. She's innocent until legally proven guilty. So those being called 'haters' are those condemnin & spoilin her name witout any proof of her being actually guilty. Yea we know wat those dat steal are called, but will u be happy if you urself see ur name all over d news/net, people callin u thief & all sorts of thins, while in d actual sense u r innocent of d accusations? PS: so u tink rich pple cannot hate too? Pls wake up!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by neksummi(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2014
Is that a new site?

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by joseph1832(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2014
Really we Nigerians never can see what's in front of us even if that thing is staring right at us.

Google accused her of committing an offense, before they close her blog they must have carried out an investigation which in time must have lead to the closure of her blog.

We all know how many of these bloggers live of the sweat of many gifted and not too gifted writers.

I hope this her website will not repeat the mistake of her blog. My advice: Go out their and get the news Linda instead of doing copy and paste or putting it in your own words. If you can buy a jeep worth millions, I wonder why you can't employ writers and journalist who'll go out there and get the news for you.

A word is enough for the wise but its never enough for a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by stuhporh: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2014
Bobby4090:

Thats rightly said. instead of getting her own website she was busy feeding on and replicating other peoples stories and news without giving them the due credit. And when the people complain she will call them haters. Arrant nonsense.
Ignorant!!!!!
By the way she does gives credit, the site was brought down because she had been spammed to many times. Google had no choice. but, they can re-install or not. The only mistake she made is to not have have moved for a paid hosting since. but she has her loyalist, they will still visit her page, and its only better for her now coz, on her new website, she can put any content, and get spammed as much as they like, no will bring her down for that.
ALWAYS GET INFORMATION, BEFORE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSIONS. INFO IS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Joshuadon: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2014
rethink before posting,[size=13pt]lindaikeji.mobi[/size] has being in existence since eons,dats not a new website but rather linda's mobi site .............................

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by stuhporh: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2014
Joshuadon:
dats not a new website but rather linda's mobi site .............................
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by stuhporh: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2014
dotdazzle:
Be careful for what you wish, you might loose large some of money if you do transaction with "lindaikeji.mobi". Confirm from Linda herself . the site may pull RSS feeds from lindaikeji..com and ride on the name lindaikeji. See the picture to proof the ownership of the domain mentioned
She twitted it herself yesterday
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Ayomax(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2014
All this wahala bcoz of one person, i'm getting bored about this.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by panta(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2014
Thank God for her ! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.