Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's (69423 Views)

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website: Lindaikejionline.com / Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com / Linda Ikeji Launches New Website ( Official ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by fatdon2(m): 6:24am On Oct 09, 2014
Happy for her.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Waspy(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2014
decode55:
I smell something fishy undecided
It must be punny grin

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by leshluap(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2014
Ok now
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by 100Cents: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2014
She is back and good.

Someone says she is gonna beg with her a$$$.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by zubysnook: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Any blogger interested in joining a mastermind blogging group? That will help you grow your audience use the contact section of http://zubysnook.com
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by marieolae(f): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2014
priscaoge:
Is it not too early?undecided undecided undecided undecided
no mind her jor, she shud just slow down and wait for things to settle. Dey will shut dis one down in a second

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by SlimSkipper(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2014
SCAM
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2014
Who ever visits that blog needs to re-examine his/her priorities.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by rallymento(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2014
Laliaikeji should sell her blog to Linda! That's cool business, or they do a collabo until she bounces back! I like Linda's Doggedness.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by mrofficial(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2014
[size=14pt]These moderators self. The new website is lindaikejionline.com. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2014
wow so fast !
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2014
priscaoge:

Are u ok bro? Go read my posts concerning Linda.

Incase u don't understand my post,I asked d OP a question if it's not too early for u guys to fabricate stories about her, especially saying that She just opened a new blog.

If u are her REAL fan,then you won't believe this Poo undecided undecided. Go follow her on twitter,Instagram and other social networks for correct info and updates. kiss kiss

She will surely bounce back and stronger #TeamLindaFans!

Story for the gods.... Save yourself the fake sarcasm you want to portray. You were not being sarcastic. Deep down you, you know you are rejoicing at her fate. Or are you not her fellow lady again? "We" know how you guys hate each other. You dont want her to bounce back.... Simple. Hater!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2014
lilprinze:
Never give up. I like that her haters made google to block the oder wepsite but she did not give up, instead of her to be regretting and start crying she went to open another wepsite.

wepsite?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by mrofficial(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2014
donnypool:

wepsite?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by priscaoge(f): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2014
exxell:

Story for the gods.... Save yourself the fake sarcasm you want to portray. You were not being sarcastic. Deep down you, you know you are rejoicing at her fate. Or are you not her fellow lady again? "We" know how you guys hate each other. You dont want her to bounce back.... Simple. Hater!

This shows you are a Dunce BRO!

#OkBye

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by mlanreh: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2014
lilprinze:
Never give up. I like that her haters made google to block the oder wepsite but she did not give up, instead of her to be regretting and start crying she went to open another wepsite.

Am so glad u called it wepsite and not website cos soon that site is going down again
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Amule5000us(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2014
Linda Ikeji's lesson learnt: don't post your successes online, too many people out here trying to bring you down.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Jakeattah(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2014
I havnt ever visited her blog...

But anyways, bad bele troway
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by SlimSkipper(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2014
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by tsolz500: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2014
Seriously?
undecided do I look like I give a fuvk?
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by omenka(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
#clapping for him...

#leaves thread.
Is she a transgender

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by emmabest2000(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2014
scribble:
Linda is now on lindaikeji.mobi

it doesnt have the full functionality but she is partially back

Lets see if the hater mods will let this be on FP so all her fans can check her out there

we all remember than 100% of her fans are fans of NL but

not 100% of NL fans visit Linda Ikeji

as for me and my household, we check her out from time to time

but most importantly we dont hate.... undecided
lol..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2014
Davidbanky:

Reasonable people still dey this country, I see hope ! Thanks
Yes, there are, but they are a very rare breed.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by bunmioguns(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
#clapping for him...

#leaves thread.

undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2014
omenka:
Is she a transgender
#rollingeyes
i'm clapping for the op.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by zicoraads: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2014
Was she off? Didn't notice undecided

Wetin even happen?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by tsolz500: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2014
Linda

Is that you? undecided
exxell:

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by dagreen14: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2014
O M G she's shut down forreal.....wow
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2014
Smthing tells me d OP is doin advert for his own site using Linda's brand name..who smells wat I smell angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.