Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's (69431 Views)

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website: Lindaikejionline.com / Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com / Linda Ikeji Launches New Website ( Official ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Stop posting this nonsense on nairaland. Does anyone go to her site and start advertising nairaland? If you want to tell people about the site you have to pay. Mods these user should be ban for illegal advertisement.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by merits(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]good for her but she should desist from plagiarism,if she should do that proper arrangement must be made.to avoid envyness,that's all.

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by kingthreat(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
sexxxxy:

I laughed out loud at this .. cheesy cheesy

Ppl dey real vex for this her Range Sport ...

Stop sounding amateur. Someone's making money by plagiarism and you want those who work hard legally make their money to celebrate them?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Naijalane: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by AdeniyiA(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
priscaoge:
Is it not too early?undecided undecided undecided undecided
too early to make millions? shocked are joking?
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Linda Ikeji's Blog has been shutdown plunging the majority of Naija babes into acute Productivity.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by ladyinvelvet(f): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=priscaoge post=26976318] Is it not too early?undecided undecided undecided undecided [/quote

so she should remain down and do nothing? Are you sure you're not one of the haters? ]

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Provided you cite the source of your information or you make references, I don't see plagiarism there common we all wrote projects now In higher institution.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by HuJJC(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by adebayoggt(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
not her fan. but wish her well.
@op u re just trying to promote her.maybe u work for her. wish u luck
#NL 4EVA.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by upko: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Someone is forking with linda grin

Like, these Cyber-squatters are not even playing.
All my names have been taken.lol. Think it’s
finally time for me to move to my own domain
name (I was scared before because of hackers)
but there’s no Linda Ikeji available online.
Unknown people have registered everything
there is to register. Some as far back as 2007
when I didn’t even know what blogging was all
about though I was blogging at the time. I got
some people to help me look for a lindaikeji
domain name yesterday…and everything has
been taken. I’m kind of flattered sha, didn’t know
I was that much of a big deal…lol.
Anyway, I will find one weird LindaIkeji name
and let y’all know soon where I am moving to. I
don’t want to give any of these guys the pleasure
of buying those names from them.
Secondly, I also think it’s time to expand. For
almost 8 years it’s been mostly me. I think it’s
time to get more hands to work at LIB. Doing it
mostly alone has been fun but it can be quite
exhausting. You don’t go out much and I
practically don’t have a social life. Plus now I can
go out more and maybe find me a husband
before menopause catch me for house where I
sit down from morning till night dey blog…lol. I
need sex again in my life I swear…choi…lol.

I’m kinda glad this happened…it’s pushed me to
want to expand. Will let y’all know. Kisses

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged
cybersquatters, Dear, names, Readers, taken,
these on October 9, 2014.

http://www.lindaikeji.co.uk
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by eightsin(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
brainpower:
Nigerians can abuse English language for state. Everywhere "hater". No more criticisms in this world. I wonder if that word is in the dictionary for thesame meanings we put to it. If those people were haters, is google also a "hater"? Many of us don't know how much she would have lost in law suit if things went to court. Don't ever pray for someone to feed off your sweat while you eat crumbs. Runtown used to write songs for davido until he discovered that he wasn't getting anything from it. Now see where he is. I'm not "hating" cos I visit her site too. But if she's guilty so be it. I. Like her and I think she's hardworking. Will you also call those that are richer than her and yet do not like her "haters"? Example is wizkid and olamide. If she actually did what she was accused of and which google confirmed then its plagiarism or stealing and we know what those that steal are called.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by MNDY(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
This lady is the ideal definition of an independent woman in contrast to majority of other of her fellow ladies who solely depend on a man as extensively talked on on an earlier Nairaland topic!
And what's up with the Nairaland-LinkaIkejiBlog comparison and/or beef? For internet sake, they are different from each other, with each holding it down and keeping it 100 in its own area! A BLOG differs from a FORUM!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by kay29000(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
kingthreat:
Good for her. As old as she was she was still on , a free blogging platform. Also she deserves to be brought down by Google, she's a confirmed plagiarist and she broke down the ethics of blogging. Lets see how she will raise the traffic of her new site in no time. Now is the time for all other bloggers to top up their game now that this proud, lying, rumour-mongering broad has been taken out of the game.

As for anyone that calls me hater, has Lind Ikeji taken you on a ride on her Range before?

Even if she takes a full month off before she comes back, those blogs can never be as big as her blog. She is a brand...and that's her selling power, not some blog or website.

I ain't defending her, she committed a crime. But really, how many people were really complaining about her stealing their content before that My Aydee surfaced on Twitter. The majority of the people shooting her down right now have hated her all along; this whole issue just gave them a platform to hate her openly.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by kay29000(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
2sExy1:
Tell Linda to come and collect her LindaIkeji.info from me for free at no cost.

I don email her... She no gree. She think say I be emmanuel lol.

Hmm! Are you for real that you are willing to give her that domain name for real.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by bejeria101(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Easy she post rubbish and when it blows up in her face she retraces her steps,u dont do that just to get traffic on your blog. She should grow up,so she had to ask her fathers permission to buy a car? Who does dat,geez hope they wreck dis one too,make she go marry abeg!
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by jasmine01s: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
wait op are u sure you check her up from time to time, I don't think So cause if you did you would know dat lindaikeji.mobi has been existing long before the event of her blog been deleted moreover I don't think she can update the blog without going through the original own. So she ain't even back that's just like a cache or lindaikeji..com

Anyways I wish you sorry your site quick recovery
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
dude! you are just another scam. that aint Ik[s][/s]eji's site
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by skede90(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Congrats
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hian!
missberrypop5:
#clapping for him...

#leaves thread.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by whiteroses(f): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
What the heIl is a linda ikeji and how do you milk it

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by DAVE5(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
penquin:
op can you tell me my business with that cause i don't know.
your biznezz with it is dat the thread was on its own and u decided to visit it and comment as well, thereby making it your biznezz...

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by anonimi: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
brainpower:
Nigerians can abuse English language for state. Everywhere "hater". No more criticisms in this world. I wonder if that word is in the dictionary for thesame meanings we put to it. If those people were haters, is google also a "hater"? Many of us don't know how much she would have lost in law suit if things went to court. Don't ever pray for someone to feed off your sweat while you eat crumbs.

The issue is most of us are too LAZY to think about how such a thing will be for us PERSONALLY if we are involved and on the RECEIVING end.

Runtown used to write songs for davido until he discovered that he wasn't getting anything from it. Now see where he is. I'm not "hating" cos I visit her site too. But if she's guilty so be it. I. Like her and I think she's hardworking. Will you also call those that are richer than her and yet do not like her "haters"? Example is wizkid and olamide. If she actually did what she was accused of and which google confirmed then its plagiarism or stealing and we know what those that steal are called.

In our dear POTENTIALLY great country, if you steal BIG enough you are honoured, celebrated and even others (including those whom you are stealing from) use you as a "prayer point of contact" shocked for their own "breakthrough".

That is how MENTALLY POOR we are angry

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by udysweet(f): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Was gonna say d same o,dat site been arnd 4a long time na
faheez:
Lindaikeji.mobi wey Don dey since wen? Teytey
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by austertee01(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
#clapping for him...

#leaves thread.

What Da Bleep... Clapping for Him? I don suffer for NL finish.... hehehehe
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Bakersfield: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Amule5000us:
Linda Ikeji's lesson learnt: don't post your successes online, too many people out here trying to bring you down.

Thanks for the submission. You hit the nail on the head. I thought cerebral person like Linda ought to be smart , discreet and proactive in the way she post her private life online. NA SMALL PIKIN DEY WORRY LINDA. She never new that when someone's YAM is growing too fast in Farm, you need to cover it because of BAD BELLE people. Thank God she is gradually coming back.
All Lizards are crawling, you don't know the one that is having stomach ache. Linda Linda Linda enjoy your life peacefully and intelligently without fanfare posted online. My 2kobo for you. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by dominiongroup(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Congratulations to her and her fans
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Boss13: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
I believe Linda is sitting with her team and evaluating things. You should not be emotional about it, but to think through. This might be the platform for her to get bigger. If she is going to own a website, she should know that she would be spending more on maintenance and IT security so that the hackers don't bring her down. I wish her all the best.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by priscaoge(f): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
ladyinvelvet:

Go read my posts(comments ) about Linda before u run ur mouth Sisi mi kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
chibwike:
Let her try and copy any of my news ist....she will sleep in kiririri...and her jeep would be mine

You seem to dislike her... undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
austertee01:

What Da Bleep... Clapping for Him? I don suffer for NL finish.... hehehehe
can y'all stop quoting me?! I was clapping for the op for "as for me and my household, we check her out from time to time" too bad, i didn't quote him. Understand?
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by kay29000(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
stuhporh:

Ignorant!!!!!
By the way she does gives credit, the site was brought down because she had been spammed to many times. Google had no choice. but, they can re-install or not. The only mistake she made is to not have have moved for a paid hosting since. but she has her loyalist, they will still visit her page, and its only better for her now coz, on her new website, she can put any content, and get spammed as much as they like, no will bring her down for that.
ALWAYS GET INFORMATION, BEFORE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSIONS. INFO IS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING.

Okay. I understand everything in your post, apart from that spamming part. How do people spam her? I want to understand. Do they spam her comment section? That is impossible, cos she has to approve every comment that gets on there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring / Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.