Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's (69424 Views)

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website: Lindaikejionline.com / Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com / Linda Ikeji Launches New Website ( Official ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by KingTom(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
brainpower:
Nigerians can abuse English language for state. Everywhere "hater". No more criticisms in this world. I wonder if that word is in the dictionary for thesame meanings we put to it. If those people were haters, is google also a "hater"? Many of us don't know how much she would have lost in law suit if things went to court. Don't ever pray for someone to feed off your sweat while you eat crumbs. Runtown used to write songs for davido until he discovered that he wasn't getting anything from it. Now see where he is. I'm not "hating" cos I visit her site too. But if she's guilty so be it. I. Like her and I think she's hardworking. Will you also call those that are richer than her and yet do not like her "haters"? Example is wizkid and olamide. If she actually did what she was accused of and which google confirmed then its plagiarism or stealing and we know what those that steal are called.
THIEVES angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by soulglo: 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
itstpia1:

bro, please work on your english and let us stop disgracing nigeria.

the linda you are defending with your typos or is it grammatical errors, did you see any in her write up she replied her alter ego (the aye fellow) with?

My Grammar is perfectly fine but you're a clueless
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by soulglo: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Oluwa oooo!!!! Na you need the education ooo....wetin b this? shocked shocked shocked

Lol. It's a typo. I am sure you're joking because anyone who looks at that and tells themselves that I meant to write aporeciate might be the one who has a problem

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
DAVE5:

lets start by you answering these questions, why did you click the topic? and why did you comment?
then we can now define your biznezz in relation to d topic in question...

am jst being a typical nigerian, i'll ansa all ya kweshun wit a kweshun.... cool
I'm sure you are here for a business too
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by DAVE5(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
penquin:
I'm sure you are here for a business too

du u av any biznezz for me?
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by DAVE5(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
soulglo:

My Grammar is perfectly fine but you're a clueless

the bolded is an incomplete statement.....

and u claim ur grammar is perfectly fine, pls complete it and stop making ur fellow genius fwends feel more briliant when NL knows u r obviously better dan dey r...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
DAVE5:

du u av any biznezz for me?
oh! Are you truly here for a Biznes?
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by DAVE5(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
penquin:
oh! Are you truly here for a Biznes?

av u found d rite biznezz that could yield some profit for me?

i c u r a typical nigerian as well....
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
DAVE5:

av u found d rite biznezz that could yield some profit for me?

i c u r a typical nigerian as well....
what are your qualifications?
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by DAVE5(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
penquin:
what are your qualifications?

du u av a company?

happy married life sha...
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by austertee01(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
can y'all stop quoting me?! I was clapping for the op for "as for me and my household, we check her out from time to time" too bad, i didn't quote him. Understand?

Noted...
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by xtervaganza(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
scribble:
Linda is now on lindaikeji.mobi

it doesnt have the full functionality but she is partially back

Lets see if the hater mods will let this be on FP so all her fans can check her out there

we all remember than 100% of her fans are fans of NL but

not 100% of NL fans visit Linda Ikeji

as for me and my household, we check her out from time to time

but most importantly we dont hate.... undecided
some were born smart but great up stoopid

What's it with all these "haters" mantra?

Is linda the 1st millionaire In nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by specco(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
brainpower:
Nigerians can abuse English language for state. Everywhere "hater". No more criticisms in this world. I wonder if that word is in the dictionary for thesame meanings we put to it. If those people were haters, is google also a "hater"? Many of us don't know how much she would have lost in law suit if things went to court. Don't ever pray for someone to feed off your sweat while you eat crumbs. Runtown used to write songs for davido until he discovered that he wasn't getting anything from it. Now see where he is. I'm not "hating" cos I visit her site too. But if she's guilty so be it. I. Like her and I think she's hardworking. Will you also call those that are richer than her and yet do not like her "haters"? Example is wizkid and olamide. If she actually did what she was accused of and which google confirmed then its plagiarism or stealing and we know what those that steal are called.

It looks like a whole pack of wolves have been laying in ambush and waiting to devour this hard working lady and it seems they have found a perfect opportunity to pounce on their hapless prey. Linda has climbed to the apex and not many people like her guts and hence this phd phenomenon is playing out.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by omonaaa: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
You people don't get it. Forget getting a self hosted website or the new car that she has. Lani Bitchie (a Nigerian), who works with Necole Bitchie
said she tried to tell Linda before this happen but it 'fell on deaf ears'.

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/w9dxkz.jpg[/IMG]
https://twitter.com/LaniBitchie

Necolebitchie has a self hosted website that she's been running from the beginning, although Google did not pull down her website, that did not stop Necolebitchie.com from getting sued by companies for taking pictures without giving credit to the owners. And that's someone who is known like worldwide.

"I was sued for posting a picture Beyonce when she was pregnant. She was looking or houses in Miami, she had on a blue shirt. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was the photo agency that took the picture.They are very strict. And I think, especially when you are a new blogger, you Google images to find your images. So you don’t really know about lawsuits or people coming after you. It’s not until they think you have money do they start [coming after you.]"

You people think plagiarism and taking people's pictures (without consent) is a joke. Let me tell you something its a serious offence. Omo it's not a small thing oo. Necole was sued for $$$$$$ like half a million dollars or a million, that's someone who has a self hosted website ooo and Wasn't flaunting her wealth like Linda. Go and ask Lani. Like someone said Linda can go to America and sit down with Google. Abroad they don't play with this plagiarism stuff at all.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by soulglo: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
DAVE5:

the bolded is an incomplete statement.....

and u claim ur grammar is perfectly fine, pls complete it and stop making ur fellow genius fwends feel more briliant when NL knows u r obviously better dan dey r...

You never start a sentence with a lower case letter. That's me being petty like you. Go get a job. You must have a lot of time on your hands. I don't have to correct a thing
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by KingTom(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Linda, no dey tiff tiff again o! Go and sin no more tongue

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
DAVE5:

du u av a company?

happy married life sha...
Thanks.

Did you have qualifications yes or no?
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
omonaaa:
You people don't get it. Forget getting a self hosted website or the new car that she has. Lani Bitchie (a Nigerian), who works with Necole Bitchie
said she tried to tell Linda before this happen but it 'fell on deaf ears'.

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/w9dxkz.jpg[/IMG]
https://twitter.com/LaniBitchie

Necolebitchie has a self hosted website that she's been running from the beginning, although Google did not pull down her website, that did not stop Necolebitchie.com from getting sued by companies for taking pictures without giving credit to the owners. And that's someone who is known like worldwide.

"I was sued for posting a picture Beyonce when she was pregnant. She was looking or houses in Miami, she had on a blue shirt. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was the photo agency that took the picture.They are very strict. And I think, especially when you are a new blogger, you Google images to find your images. So you don’t really know about lawsuits or people coming after you. It’s not until they think you have money do they start [coming after you.]"

You people think plagiarism and taking people's pictures (without consent) is a joke. Let me tell you something its a serious offence. Omo it's not a small thing oo. Necole was sued for $$$$$$ like half a million dollars or a million, that's someone who has a self hosted website ooo and Wasn't flaunting her wealth like Linda. Go and ask Lani. Like someone said Linda can go to America and sit down with Google. Abroad they don't play with this plagiarism stuff at all.
Thank you jare, she is lucky they didnt take legal actions against her. Im sure she has
learnt from her mistakes

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by xcoded(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
nice to hear dat
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Emadron(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Be part of our ongoing Time to Build Promo. Be a proud land owner and also buy luxury houses built and furnished with high class materials and situated in a serene environment. Payment can either be made outrightly or spread over 4 years with very low interest. Our Estates embraces the symmetrical component of a 21st century estate, landscape, CCTV security surveillance, modern recreational facilities, constant power supply with stand by back up, good water, good roads, good drainage systems, spacious parks, shopping malls, etc. Join the league of other smart investors and reap a fortune within the shortest possible time. Obtain your subscriber's form from our sales department now.

OUR ESTATES' NAME, LOCATIONS & PRICES PER FULL PLOT OF LAND.

[A]. Rehoboth Park & Gardens, close to Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Lagos.
full plot of 60 by 120ft = #5M
full plot of 60 by 60ft = #2.5M

[B]. Glass House Estate, Shimawa, along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #3M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #1.5M

[C]. Treasure Park & Gardens Estate Phase 1, Shimawa along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #3M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #1.5M

[Ci]. Treasure Park & Gardens Phase 1 ext, Shimawa along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #2M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #1M

[Cii]. Treasure Park & Gardens Phase 1 ext, Shimawa along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #1.5M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #750k

[D]. Grand View Estate, Atan road near Winners Chapel HQ, Otta.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #1.5M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #750k

N.B - All outright payments attract a 5% discount, this also applies to bulk purchases.

Interested, call our sales department - 08187812695.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by danbrowndmf(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
priscaoge:

Oh Dear make sure that the Linda u are following isn't a fraudster Or an impostor wink wink
lol.yeah na d real one ha don dy follow ha b4 dis sega happen na

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by libertyfather(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
brainpower:

Likes and Shares laundering...someone please probe this dude...source lindaikeji.mobilihaters

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by allanphash7(m): 12:16am On Oct 10, 2014
SMH like seriously for her....... ode osi
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by Diction10nairal: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2014
brainpower:
They are called STEALER........#grins
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by chidexxy007(m): 1:53am On Oct 10, 2014
itstpia1:
i wonder why the words "hater" and "linda ikeji" are used interchangeably on this site.
may b linda ikeji means hater or vice versa, u can neva tell.... lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by chidexxy007(m): 1:56am On Oct 10, 2014
KingTom:
THIEVES angry
gbam... u hit d nail head wella *thumbs up*
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by brainpower(m): 3:58am On Oct 10, 2014
libertyfather:

Likes and Shares laundering...someone please probe this dude...source lindaikeji.mobilihaters

There's nothing I said here that is extraordinary. And it was just my candid opinion. If people believe I was "sponsored" cos of this then it means what we have in NL are a buch of emotional people and maybe unreasonable at times. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. She knew these people were at her back and trying to bring her down but she didn't do anything about it. I don't want to say anything more about this. Go and find out how much Samsung has paid Apple in court cases.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by devine99(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by MisterLongman(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2014
brainpower:
Guy you deserve a five star for this comment. Most Nigerians always see truth as a very bitter pill to swallow. I said the same thing that if she was not at fault, google won't delete her blog and if ayedee had decided to challenge her in court, she would have lost more than her blog. But one ignorant mofo started calling me a hater and all sorts of unspeakable names

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by DAVE5(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
soulglo:

You never start a sentence with a lower case letter. That's me being petty like you. Go get a job. You must have a lot of time on your hands. I don't have to correct a thing

Thanks 4 d correction, at least i have learnt a nu thing
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by DAVE5(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
penquin:
Thanks.

Did you have qualifications yes or no?

well, yes i do, do you have a "good" job for me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.