Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,844 members, 7,841,202 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72671 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Odunharry:
obinoscopy,candygosh,osyxcel,zikkie,tollu,hephzi1991,christine01,Waliyllahi

hope u guys are doing fine?

Yes o... I'm good, m sure others are too.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Odunharry:

confirm...oya this for u..

Hahahahahaaa....this just cracked me up... Odunharry, abeg pity her biko, don't let her salivate the more

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Odunharry:
obinoscopy,candygosh,osyxcel,zikkie,tollu,hephzi1991,christine01,Waliyllahi

hope u guys are doing fine?

I'm alright dear, thanks so much

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good evening everyone..... Candygosh, Christine01, hephzi, tollu, osyxcel, odunharry and of course OBINOSIA... I hope we are all great

Odunharry, we are expecting a first class o!

We keep praying for each other .I know the devil has lost the battle...

Been a trying period in my home, dad , my daughter is down in health as well , just got a call this evening that my sis started bleeding (she's preggy) she is on admission in a hospital in osogbo and she's with God and no other person! I how to travel by tomorrow to help her run the necessary hospital errands pending the time her hubby wl be permitted from work.

I pray for the strength to carry on, especially for mumsie .

It is well with all IJN

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Zikkie:
Good evening everyone..... Candygosh, Christine01, hephzi, tollu, osyxcel, odunharry and of course OBINOSIA... I hope we are all great

Been a trying period in my home, dad , my daughter is down in health as well , just got a call this evening that my sis started bleeding (she's preggy) she is on admission in a hospital in osogbo and she's with God and no other person! I how to travel by tomorrow to help her run the necessary hospital errands pending the time her hubby wl be permitted from work.

It is well with all IJN
Amen....it is well

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2014
Zikkie:

It is well with all IJN
The devil is a liar. He is already defeated.

Remain steadfast and prayerful my dear. We'll win this.

Your daughter needs your attention and love. She'll get well soon.

Your sister's hubby should get his permission from work as soon as possible. She's needs him at this time.

It is well IJN.

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
Oh dearest zikkie, I was online when you posted this but I didn't get the mention because of "obinosia" I would have prayed for you yesterday for a safe trip today. Have you arrived your destination? I believe you traveled safely.

I know it seems now like when it rains it pours but please hold on tight to hope, our God is able. We're including your sister and daughter in our prayers, it's well with them

You're our dearly beloved, I'm sending you lots of hugs and strength, will call you before the end of today kiss

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
Good morning my sweeties, hope the new month has been kind to us all so far. Please let's continue to lift up our girls candy, hephzi and zikkie as they are currently in battle, let's sheath our swords of prayers and fight to the end

Odunharry please study hard okay, I'll stay on you like white on rice till you complete your exams, you know mommy don't play angry

Blessings everyone kiss

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
xcelsia:
Good morning my sweeties, hope the new month has been kind to us all so far. Please let's continue to lift up our girls candy, hephzi and zikkie as they are currently in battle, let's sheath our swords of prayers and fight to the end

Odunharry please study hard okay, I'll stay on you like white on rice till you complete your exams, you know mommy don't play angry

Blessings everyone kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2014
Morning family,

Just want to let you all know that I love you kiss

Wish you all a blessed day ahead.

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Gooooooood morning my loves riiiiiiiise and shiiiiiiine!!!

Where are my sweeties osyxcel and christine01? I'm missing you both, oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

Odunharry how far? I'm staying on you o, hope you're studying hard? Oya chop kiss kiss

Zikkie love, always a pleasure speaking with you, I'm so glad all is copacetic at your end. We're still praying for you, chop kiss kiss

Candygosh and hephzi1991, we adore you both and hanging on for you, prayers continue kiss kiss kiss

Obim nwa malu obim, I don over kiss you sef but I never tire, chop more kiss lol kiss

My precious family, you are all loved so dearly by me, blessings everyone kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
Xcelsia, I'm here. Always here for the fam.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Osyxcel:
Xcelsia, I'm here. Always here for the fam.
How's your day going?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
xcelsia:
How's your day going?

Fine dear, and yours?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Osyxcel:

Fine dear, and yours?
Awesome, I'm currently online with obinoscopy helping him choose topics to go on front page, teamwork baby smiley

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
xcelsia:
Awesome, I'm currently online with obinoscopy helping him choose topics to go on front page, teamwork baby smiley
kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
xcelsia:

Wow... That's Good smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Good morning dear family, hope we're all having a great day smiley

Where's everyone? Christine01 and odunharry, I'm guessing school work is keeping you both busy, we love you

I'll be making phone calls to everyone throughout the weekend starting from tomorrow, I just need to be sure we're all bouncing.

Blessings everyone, love you all kiss

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
xcelsia:
Good morning dear family, hope we're all having a great day smiley

Where's everyone? Christine01 and odunharry, I'm guessing school work is keeping you both busy, we love you

I'll be making phone calls to everyone throughout the weekend starting from tomorrow, I just need to be sure we're all bouncing.

Blessings everyone, love you all kiss
Thanks dear for ur care and concern.hope work is fine?
ur guess is right....School has been really stressful..I am even feeling sick but im Strong..
Got a week to cmplete my papers,
Christine01 success to u too...

I love u all

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Odunharry:

ur guess is right....School has been really stressful..I am even feeling sick but im Strong..

I love u all
Aww kpele sowwwy, didn't know you were sick. You're well in Jesus name amen, I'll call you tomorrow and check on you ok, kpele smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2014
Happy weekend to dis great family! Its a pleasure having you all around. We bless God for his goodness and grace at all times.
Xcelsia, thanks for the call the other day, it was an interesting one grin

My girl is fine now I don't even know for her sef, anytime I'm sick, its a matter of days, she'll develop the SAME thing. I also observed if she has a boil, after some days, I wld also have a boil in the exact place! #phew! I no even understand the thing again jare grin

Anyways, osyxcel, Christine01, Candygosh, tollu, odunharry, hephzi, excelsia and obinoscopy (obinosia) #winks..... Y'all enjoy your weekend. #bighugs

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2014
Zikkie:
Happy weekend to dis great family! Its a pleasure having you all around. We bless God for his goodness and grace at all times.

My girl is fine now I don't even know for her sef, anytime I'm sick, its a matter of days, she'll develop the SAME thing. I also observed if she has a boil, after some days, I wld also have a boil in the exact place! #phew! I no even understand the thing again jare grin

Anyways, osyxcel, Christine01, Candygosh, tollu, odunharry, hephzi, excelsia and obinoscopy (obinosia) #winks..... Y'all enjoy your weekend. #bighugs

The bond is real grin grin grin grin

Good to know all is well and good.

And Dad?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2014
Odunharry:

I love u all

Don't feel sick o... No just gree for the sickness at all.

Hope you're fine now?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Hello fAm, how are you all doing today?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2014
Osyxcel:

The bond is real grin grin grin grin

Good to know all is well and good.

And Dad?

Dad is doing well, we thank God.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Osyxcel:

Don't feel sick o... No just gree for the sickness at all.

Hope you're fine now?
sure... I am fine

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Zikkie baby, how now? How's pops? Sorry about the current situation around you, things will let up soon enough dear. It is a phase. A stressful one I must admit, please hang in there.

Odunharry of life, na exam fever Abi Wetin grip you? tongue

Obinoscopy and Xcelsia: Hehehe, una dey follow pick topic together again? I go love o. You people can put a topic from Sexuality board on the front page cheesy

Candygosh and Hephzi1991, much love girls. God bless and keep us all.

Osyxcel, Christine01 and the whole crew, I dey greet o
Hugs and kisses

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
tollu:
Zikkie baby, how now? How's pops? Sorry about the current situation around you, things will let up soon enough dear. It is a phase. A stressful one I must admit, please hang in there.

Odunharry of life, na exam fever Abi Wetin grip you? tongue

Obinoscopy and Xcelsia: Hehehe, una dey follow pick topic together again? I go love o. You people can put a topic from Sexuality board on the front page cheesy

Candygosh and Hephzi1991, much love girls. God bless and keep us all.

Osyxcel, Christine01 and the whole crew, I dey greet o
Hugs and kisses
Tollu tollu how far? Lol na my duty na as his babe, I need to helep and support am as super mod to make nairaland better. Sexuality? Ahhhhh lipsrsealed
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Osyxcel:
Hello fAm, how are you all doing today?
We're bouncing, how your side?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Zikkie:

Hello baby, it simply means you're twins with your daughter lol #ogbanjethingz grin

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Good morning my correct people, so good to see tollu kiss
Zikkie baby I'm happy things are really falling in place, thank God. Hope the weekend is going well for everyone. I love you all and phone calls will be ringing out today and tomorrow, mamasia dey miss una like kilode lol. Odunharry, I wasn't able to get you this morning, hope you got my text, will call again before the end of today . Get well soon love kiss

We love you all, blessings everyone kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (43) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night / Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.