Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72541 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Odunharry:
Obinoscopy,candygosh,osyxcel,christine01,funjosh,tollu,softysparky,hephzi1991,zikkie,Pinkyeyes

hope everybody is fine?

I'm fine bro, thanks.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Wow!!!!

Hi Fam,

Obinoscopy, Xcelsia, Odunharry, Osyxcel, Zikkie, Candygosh, Hephzi1991, Tollu, Funjosh, pinkyeyes........

I've missed you guys a great deal. Hope every one is fine?

Osyxcel, thanks for checking up on me. I got your mssg.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Christine01:
Wow!!!!

Hi Fam,

Obinoscopy, Xcelsia, Odunharry, Osyxcel, Zikkie, Candygosh, Hephzi1991, Tollu, Funjosh, pinkyeyes........

Wow... good to have you back on here...
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Christine01:
Wow!!!!

Hi Fam,

where have u been?welcome back
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Welcome back dear, hope you doing good

Christine01:
Wow!!!!

Hi Fam,

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
I am fine @ Odunharry, Osyxcel and Funjosh. Na exams no let me see road o. Have been writing series of tests. The almighty exams will be starting in a week's time.

Hope I haven't missed much here?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Christine01:
I am fine @ Odunharry, Osyxcel and Funjosh. Na exams no let me see road o. Have been writing series of tests. The almighty exams will be starting in a week's time.

success dear...

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
candygosh:
Hello everyone,
Let me start by saying I have br.east cancer (IDC) of the right breast, lumpectomy, mastectomy , no reconstruction, local recurrence and awaiting chemotherapy at the age of 22.

Yeah I know it sounds very impossible but truth is its 100% possible. I understand most of us might not be familiar with some terms about cancer but I will keep it simple and comprehensible.

Every woman has br.east (a pair lol) and at some point in every woman life cycle some women will have breast cancer. There is no particular cause yet but br.east cancer is curable when detected early.

Straight to my motive of this post. This past six months of my life has only taught me that breast cancer is no respecter of ladies and it could be anyone. Anyone from a 10 year old to a 70 year old. Funny enough men also suffer from b.reast cancer but there are only rare cases.

I'm here to enlighten women of all ages about b.reast cancer. There's no known prevention and no particular cure, but early cancer with good prognosis are curable.

I appeal to everyone (the males pls dont say I'm exempted help a lady) to endeavour to have their breast regularly examined either by their personal doctors or a friend, family, or even by themselves. It saves a life. It saved mine.

How to do it: rub around the b.reast in a circular pattern and feel for lumpiness or any form of hardness no matter how small.

you can also check for the look of the nipple. An inverted nipple requires questioning
Also check if there are discharge around the nipple

Redness is also an alert for br.east cancer. Let me put it simply that br.east cancer are the cells in the br
east that grow at an abnormal rate.

To share my experience I have opened a blog and it's not for the sole purpose of money making. It's for sharing my journey through the cancer world , sharing my experience, pain , depression, inspirations and achievement while inspiring a fellow breast cancer sufferer.

Before nairaland was hacked I met a girl here my age who had this same type of br.east cancer and a couple of people with other you of cancers. So I want to believe there are people like that suffering in silence and are scarred to share their plight. If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM or something.

I will be waiting to hear from you and hopefully we will be survivors someday with a clean bill of health
Sorry for the long post.

http://pink4hope./?m=1
eating of processed food can cause it. Regular examination is key.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Christine01:

Nothing much really. I thought as much it was test/exams keeping U away.

Wishing U success in all your endeavours.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Christine01:

Wish you best of Success wink
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by vickertony(m): 7:47am On Jan 24, 2015
Pineapple helps in curing cancer at its early stage,thought i should share d info with u guys.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by AJOT99(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thick!

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 1:16am On Jan 27, 2015
obinoscopy

Excelsia if you are reading this,we still care and we continue to hug you in prayers..
I am really grateful to you for the calls,prayers and encouragement when i was writing my final exams.
Though there were issues during that period but with what i have seen so far, i just have to give Thanks to God...

The rest of the family,u are all wonderful and i want to let you guys know i still love you all

4 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Zikkie:

Thanks babez. How many pints are you to get? Dad's consultant says three! His PCV is 19.... Hmmm....God help us.

There's something I'm a bit disturbed about. Since dad had that surgery, nobody has talked of a radiotherapy or chemotherapy. I cant understand why... I hope and really hope they are doing the right thing o! Cos I honestly wouldn't tolerate silly stories later on.

2sexi, pls do you have any details of your friend's treatment and what it entailed? I'm curious!
Hello, sorry for the late reply. I was away using a different moniker which is 2sexy1 and I missed this one.

I have no idea what treatment he has been subjected to. But as at November, 2014, he found another lump and had sores all over according to what he told me. He spent the whole of December and January in the hospital. After awhile, I contacted him to know how is was feeling and he wrote back to inform me that he is now doing better and that he has been given a second chance. Sound good I guess.

However, when he broke the news to me mid last year, I was forced to look into his kind of cancer, knowing that cancer is in various forms. My research revealed that his type of cancer has more than 80% chance of being cure--one of those curable ones. I couldn't watch the world lose such a man to death, because he is very rare person with a large heart and that was why I had to read about his Cancer case.

He is a canadian based in Canada and we met via social network like nairaland from which our friendship has blossom to the extent that we refer to each other as brothers. I call him big brother.

We are medically deprived in terms of alternative to curing cancer. However, I have read cases of what we disregard here being used to cure cancer. I am not admonishing that anyone here should use this though as I am not a medical professional. But there is POSSIBILITY and there are articles on the web that states that Hemp can be used to cure cancer, especially the hemp oil. People can do further research on that via the web. That plant is a blessing to this world but we are ignorant of that fact in this part of the world. One of the reasons there is a current revolution to legalise hemp usage in the US is majorly for medical uses to treat several forms of ailment, even epileptics(seizures) and other neuro-related illness/.

May God give us strength to surmount our obstacles.

I guess I have missed a lot here and hope everyone is doing well. smiley

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Funjosh:

You didn't share anything reasonsble as far as am concern.
don't mind the idi.ot angry imagine playing with someone's health just to make money, probably an MLM product seller....
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
lohla55:
Hello ,
You know, if minds were roads ours will cross, you just took a bold Initiative of the same thing I had always wanted to do but I couldn't get enough courage and support but now you are a frontier. You see, my story is a bit sad - initially though but am grateful to My Creator coz now I really have a happy ending to share. Yes I survived cancer -mammary which later got advanced but that was then . I will share my story in a moment but before I do . I want you to know some little unknown secrets. Chemo, radiation and surgery are not the solution to cancer . you will never be told this in hospital- well not that the doctors really want to hide it but for some reasons -this is a story for another day. Cancer is a Big Business for Conventional medical industries world wide , not just in Nigeria .The true cure of cancer lies in your kitchen cabinet ! You can doubt me. I am not even going to try and convince anyone ..but going for cancer therapy in the hospital ? Its the quickest way to die of the disease ! You know why? because The real treatment of cancer is not as complicated as we were made to believe , The real treatment is unbelievable simple , cheap not toxic like Chemo nor is it full of poison like radiation neither do u need any cut of surgery.

Dear friends , we all have been lied to for ages! The real cure was suppressed and still being suppressed because some people need to make money. But My God ! at the detriment of people precious lives !If you have cancer you run all the way to Conventional treatment with their Claims of no Cure. This Conventional Cancer therapy has no hope for cancer patients, With the Treatments, these people still die anyway but... they never really die of Cancer but they died from the 'Burns' and Frying of their liver by Radiation and the Toxins of Chemo.

Cancer is a disease that touches everyone, One out of Every three of us will be diagnosed of Cancer but Chemo, Radiation and the slash of Surgery are never the solution to Cancer.

Medical Director , Dr Rashid A. Buttar,is a graduate of the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, College of Medicine and Surgery. He trained in General Surgery and Emergency Medicine and served as Brigade Surgeon and Director of Emergency Medicine while serving in the U.S. Army said :

"Society tells us once you're diagnosed with cancer that it's a terminal sentence, that's absolutely NOT true"

The Conventional Medical Industry doesn’t want you to know about cancer treatment . They are too inexpensive and they make no profit for the Conventional medical industry.

The more I learn about the monumentally ineffective Cancer Industry, the more upset I become. It is my passion to share with as many people as possible the truth about effective, natural cancer treatments.

When it comes to cancer treatments that is, upon diagnosis of cancer, it is very likely that oncologist will soon advise the cancer patient that the ONLY viable treatments are surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation, which I call the “Big 3.”

If you have a tumor, then the doctor will try to cut or slash it out via surgery. After they cut you, then they typically recommend chemo to try to kill any remaining cancer cells with toxic poisons. And they will finish off with radiation, to burn whatever cancer cells remain.

This is why I refer to the “Big 3” protocol as “Slash, Poison, and Burn”.
Unfortunately for cancer patients, the “Big 3” cancer treatments, which are the foundations of the conventional cancer treatment are a pathetic failure and oftentimes kill the cancer patient even before the cancer does!
However, the general public does not know about the cancer treatments with 90% cure rates because the media doesn’t talk about them.
If you don’t believe me, study the data in the Australian and American conventional medicine “5-year survival” charts and see what the 5-year cure rate is for your type of cancer:
Clinical Oncology (2004, p.549-560):

If you studied the charts, the 5-year cure rate is 2.1%. In other words, in five years after diagnosis, 97.9% of the cancer patients treated with traditional cancer treatments, meaning those who trust the conventional medical therapy and pharmaceutical industry, are dead!
You know why ? Because this treatment only addresses symptoms and not the root causes of cancer , so you bet even after your chemo, radiation or removal of breast -without doing one important tips which you would never hear in the four walls of hospital .Be sure your cancer will return. Period . and this time more aggressive resisting all chemo, radiation or surgery and that is the time the oncologist send this poor cancer patient home to die ! Sad.

Out of the 10,000 death rate recorded on cancer. 80 % of this death are from the life threatening treatment of chemotherapy , radiation and the long-term application of toxic pharmaceuticals-treatments -then the question becomes all the more legitimate. The Slash , the burn and the poison of this conventional treatment kill the poor innocent patients before the disease itself ! Here is a known proof:

More recently, a large study done in Canada found that women who had routine mammograms before the age of 50 also had increased death rates from breast cancer by 36%.
(Miller)

Chemotherapy does not eliminate breast, colon, or lung cancers. This fact has been documented for over a decade, yet doctors still use chemotherapy for these tumors.”
(Allen Levin, MD, UCSF, The Healing of Cancer, Marcus Books, 1990)

“According to medical doctors’ associations, the known dangerous side-effects of pharmaceutical drugs have become the fourth leading cause of death after heart attacks, cancer and strokes. (Journal of the American Medical Association, April 15, 1998

I have taken this painful journey before but today .....i have every reason to thank God for exposing me to the truth and opening my eyes . I really want to help people who are also diagnosed or not yet diagnosed ? Don't Thank Your God yet as long as you are actively eating this one food i will share some other time when i come here ...then be sure you may soon have cancer. I am sorry for being a bit harsh but it is the reality. Many of the people who got cancer got it because of the food they eat ! What foods ? I have said a lot ..we all need a break .But the good news is you don't have to die like chicken after wasting your hard earned money on chemo nor should you suffer in silence.
After Chemo therapy many cancer family go bankrupt yet the cancer patient still die anyway . You can change all this . Its a life choice you need to make . You can live a cancer free life, you can avoid even the risk of getting cancer and you can get your cancer cured within few months. I am a life testimony.
Have a wonderful day. Lohla@onlinehealth76@gmail.com .

More Information ..you can call me :07030166435. I really love to help. I believe this information will save someone's wife, mother, sister or father. The choice is really yours.
By the way, My Name Is Lohla and am a health coach , health consultant ,and a freelance writer.

May that same cancer visit you again... bloody information seller.

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hi Fam,

How is everybody doing? I sure miss everyone.

Obinoscopy, xcelsia, Odunharry, Osyxcel, Candygosh, Hephzi1991, Zikkie, Tollu,Funjosh, and every one!!!!!

Love and miss you guys dearly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Christine01:
Hi Fam,

Obinoscopy, xcelsia, Odunharry, Osyxcel, Candygosh, Hephzi1991, Zikkie, Tollu,Funjosh, and every one!!!!!

wow....miss u too..Good to know u are fine
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2015
Christine01:
Hi Fam,

Guess everyone is fine. Good to know you are doing fine.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
Many times I come on here start to type but then stop and then close the page.
I've gone to check Candygosh's profile and I'm glad to see that she's posting regularly.

I miss our banters, miss you guys but guess life is pulling everyone in different directions.

You all be good oh.
Hugs and kisses

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
tollu:
I've gone to check Candygosh's profile and I'm glad to see that she's posting regularly.

I miss our banters, miss you guys but guess life is pulling everyone in different directions.

You all be good oh.
Hugs and kisses

Hi. The thread is gone. And we'll it's served it's purpose. Everyone now communicates outside here.
And yes I post regularly. I really hope u r doing fine. There's a group 4 it on we chat I hear.

And I assure u that everyone is fine. Even people that re incarnated their accounts. Thanks 4 checking in
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
candygosh:

Hi. The thread is gone. And we'll it's served it's purpose. Everyone now communicates outside here.
And yes I post regularly. I really hope u r doing fine. There's a group 4 it on we chat I hear.

And I assure u that everyone is fine. Even people that re incarnated their accounts. Thanks 4 checking in
gone ke??it is not o
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 3:36am On Feb 19, 2015
tollu:

You all be good oh.
Hugs and kisses

Not only U @bolded.

Glad everyone is doing fine. Guess that's the mist important thing.

Zikkie!!!
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2015
2sexi:
Hello, sorry for the late reply. I was away using a different moniker which is 2sexy1 and I missed this one.

I have no idea what treatment he has been subjected to. But as at November, 2014, he found another lump and had sores all over according to what he told me. He spent the whole of December and January in the hospital. After awhile, I contacted him to know how is was feeling and he wrote back to inform me that he is now doing better and that he has been given a second chance. Sound good I guess.

However, when he broke the news to me mid last year, I was forced to look into his kind of cancer, knowing that cancer is in various forms. My research revealed that his type of cancer has more than 80% chance of being cure--one of those curable ones. I couldn't watch the world lose such a man to death, because he is very rare person with a large heart and that was why I had to read about his Cancer case.

He is a canadian based in Canada and we met via social network like nairaland from which our friendship has blossom to the extent that we refer to each other as brothers. I call him big brother.

We are medically deprived in terms of alternative to curing cancer. However, I have read cases of what we disregard here being used to cure cancer. I am not admonishing that anyone here should use this though as I am not a medical professional. But there is POSSIBILITY and there are articles on the web that states that Hemp can be used to cure cancer, especially the hemp oil. People can do further research on that via the web. That plant is a blessing to this world but we are ignorant of that fact in this part of the world. One of the reasons there is a current revolution to legalise hemp usage in the US is majorly for medical uses to treat several forms of ailment, even epileptics(seizures) and other neuro-related illness/.

May God give us strength to surmount our obstacles.

I guess I have missed a lot here and hope everyone is doing well. smiley

Thanks 2sexy1. I appreciate your response. Hope u are good?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Osyxcel:

Not only U @bolded.

Glad everyone is doing fine. Guess that's the mist important thing.

Zikkie!!!

Hahaahaaa! Osyxcel, na only me u see to call ni? Anywayz how are you?? Sheh gbogbo e n lo?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2015
candygosh:

Hi Candygosh, glad u are good. The we chat thingy was suggested by excelsia cos of some 'monitoring spirits' (lol) but the group chat is also as good as dead. I think it wasn't a good one . I have personally checked u up via ur profile and blog and know u are doing well. Pls don't feel bad (if u are) . things happen. #hugs.

......errrrm I don't understand the reincarnation of account talk?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2015
tollu:

You all be good oh.
Hugs and kisses

Hi tollu, I felt exactly the same way too. I guess excelsia and obi's exit from the thread caused it. I tried checking her up via her profile, but seems she deactivated her account. I hope u are fine sha?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2015
Zikkie:

Hi Candygosh, glad u are good. The we chat thingy was suggested by excelsia cos of some 'monitoring spirits' (lol) but the group chat is also as good as dead. I think it wasn't a good one . I have personally checked u up via ur profile and blog and know u are doing well. Pls don't feel bad (if u are) . things happen. #hugs.

......errrrm I don't understand the reincarnation of account talk?

Lol I do understand. And I don't feel bad and thanks 4 d hug. I have contacts with odun n osy offline

Excelsia is back on the forum. I think she cherishes her privacy so much but with another username. That's why I said everyone is doing fine. I check up on everyone in my own little way. How's everyone in ur family doing and I hope things r fine now.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 11:39am On Feb 19, 2015
candygosh:

Lol I do understand. And I don't feel bad and thanks 4 d hug. I have contacts with odun n osy offline

Excelsia is back on the forum. I think she cherishes her privacy so much but with another username. That's why I said everyone is doing fine. I check up on everyone in my own little way. How's everyone in ur family doing and I hope things r fine now.

Thank God. Everyone is fine too. I thought as much that excelsia is using a different username #smiles. It is well.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Zikkie:

Hahaahaaa! Osyxcel, na only me u see to call ni? Anywayz how are you?? Sheh gbogbo e n lo?

Yes na, 'cos it's been long I heard from you.

I'm fine thanks. Everything is fine.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Originalsly: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
2sexi:
May that same cancer visit you again... bloody information seller.

Nices wishes for someone. She is trying to educate you...to enlighten you..but you are determined to keep the window of your mind shut...to keep your mind in the dark. A question to those who believe in chemo and conventional treatment.....do you know the American Cancer Society has listed chemotheraphy as a cause of cancer?....and do you know they list radiology as another cause? ...you have access to google. When you find out for yourself...then ask yourself why chemo and radiology are so widely used. Then come back to Lohla's post and you would understand why in 5 yeas time almost all chemo I am a survivor patients are dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (43) (Reply)

Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? / Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.