Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72145 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by joshuamoses101(m): 1:29am On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:

My heart is so broken. I wish this is just a dream. RIP Candy my love.
you no dey sleep?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 24, 2015
My heart still aches in sadness and tears still flow. You taught me things...
how to be strong...
how to be happy...
never to let go...
now that you're gone..
I'll hold on to these things.
I will always love and miss you Candygosh...
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Truckpusher(m): 1:36am On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:
My heart still aches in sadness and tears
still flow.
You taught me things...

how to be strong...

how to be happy...

never to let go...

now that you're gone..

I'll hold on to these things.

I will always love and miss you Candygosh...
What happened to candygosh?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 24, 2015
joshuamoses101:
you no dey sleep?
Gerrout!
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
What happened to candygosh?
Truckie I don't know, Odun said she stopped breathing, that she's no more....I wish this is not true.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Truckpusher(m): 1:52am On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:

Truckie I don't know, Odun said she stopped breathing, that she's no more....I wish this is not true.

Smh embarassed
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Truckpusher(m): 2:04am On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:

It's sad.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by HFOG(f): 2:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Odunharry:
hfog, softysparky, obinoscopy, zikkie , osyxcel ,hephzi1991 , christine01 , tollu , funjosh , mizmycoli , siena , pinkyeyes

I write with sadness and heavy heart
hope you are all good??just want to thank us all for our efforts so far especially our prayers and kind words..i know God will reward all of us,Amen.

candy stopped breathing this night according to the message i just recieved from her sister not quite long..may her soul RIP,AMEN.

Wow! Earth's loss, heaven's gain. Teach us to number our days that we may apply our hearts to wisdom. It's well. Our heart-felt condolences to her loved ones. May the strengthen them to bear the loss. It is well.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 4:17am On Jun 24, 2015
Odunharry:
hfog, softysparky, obinoscopy, zikkie , osyxcel ,hephzi1991 , christine01 , tollu , funjosh , mizmycoli , siena , pinkyeyes

hope you are all good??just want to thank us all for our efforts so far especially our prayers and kind words..i know God will reward all of us,Amen.

candy stopped breathing this night according to the message i just recieved from her sister not quite long..may her soul RIP,AMEN.

JESUS! This is a Sad News hard to believed. sad
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 4:25am On Jun 24, 2015
RIP. Candygosh you stay strong, taught and help a lot of people to be strong. Now you are gone. At 23 left a legacy RIP dear, how I wish I can just come back and delete this on hearing again that you still with us.

RIP Candygosh sad
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by MizMyColi(f): 5:22am On Jun 24, 2015
Odunharry:

This is sad.
Very Sad.
Sail on Candy.
In Light, In Love, In Peace.
RIP.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2015
Odunharry:

Stopped breathing? Gone? Just like that?
Shiiiit!
cry
Heavenly Father please show her mercy, keep her family strong and comforted, may they not ever have to deal with sickness ever again. And we her friends, near and far, please keep sickness far from us in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by 2sex(m): 7:17am On Jun 24, 2015
OMG cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2015
Odunharry:

shocked shocked shocked

cry cry cry

Oh NO!!!!!!! This can't be. cry cry cry

Candygosh??

cry cry cry

Don't know what to say! This is a shock.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Odunharry, Osyxcel, Obinoscopy, funjosh, tollu, hephzi1991, zikkie, pinkyeyes!!!! Chaiii!!!! I can't believe the lovely soul that brought us together is gone cry My heart is heavy.

Candygosh, though we never did meet physically, I love you so much like a sister. You always looked at the bright side of life. You radiated love and kindness. You have left a mark that nothing can erase. You impacted lives. You fought till the end!

#Fighter
#GoneTooSoon
#VictoryInChrist
#MuchLove
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Christine01:
Odunharry, Osyxcel, Obinoscopy, funjosh, tollu, hephzi1991, zikkie, pinkyeyes!!!! Chaiii!!!! I can't believe the lovely soul that brought us together is gone cry My heart is heavy.

Candygosh, though we never did meet physically, I love you so much like a sister. You always looked at the bright side of life. You radiated love and kindness. You have left a mark that nothing can erase. You impacted lives. You fought till the end!

#Fighter
#GoneTooSoon
#VictoryInChrist
#MuchLove

Jesus!!!!!! This can't be true? OMG!!!!!!!! #tears!
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Strong, Courageous, Inspiring, Fun, Interesting... That's what you are...yes, I won't use the word "were" because you still live on in our memories. I've only known you for a short time now, and my only regret is that you are leaving so soon and without meeting you in person, and i must say, it's very hard to come to terms with your demise, and while I'm at it, the simple truth is that you've left this world of struggles and battles to a far better place where you can actually experience peace.

Sleep on Candygosh, you'll forever live on in our memories. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2015
RIP My Dear Sister..
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dear Candygosh, it's with an utmost sense of gloom and sadness that I'm writing these few words to you. It's really sad we never really met- at least not on Nairaland.

It's equally depressing that you won't be responding to my very first mention of your moniker. It's sad my first mention of you has to be about your unfortunate, weakening, story of death. That was some untimely one.

Having neither spoken with or met you, I find myself totally unfit or unbecoming to write what appears a brief tribute to you. My words are borne from the awesome testimony your colleagues and fellow Nairalanders share about your meaningful, howbeit, brief life. Actually, it's NOT about the years in our life as it is the life in our years.

Ever since I trailed MizMyColi ' comment here about your death, and her subsequent signature, I've hardly spent an hour without thinking about you, your struggles and ultimate sleep into the arms of Providence. Tears well up in my eyes as I type.

From the testimonies from your friends about your life, I can safely say you lived a victorious, inspiring, courageous, bold, and meaningful life. You lived very long though very briefly when this length is counted in years. I can take solace in the fact that these testimonies are mouthed from people who knew you.

I wish you were still here. I wish I were quoting you for some mild banter, exchange of ideas or even an outright disagreement. Just wishes. Tears.

Every untimely death is a tragedy. And yet some people have such a beautiful embodiment of character that their death serves as a unifying force of love, character and virtue for those who are left behind. You're such a one!

And to you all who stood by her side physically and in prayers, you're friends indeed. You were committed to friendship and it's sacrifice. You're all great folks. Our nation is blessed because of you. God bless all your efforts.

In closing, let her death serve as a brutal reminder of the shortness of life and its attachments. Let's all endeavour to live the beautiful and gracious life she lived, while we keep praying for her family and loved ones.

To your honour and respect, I shall remain silent and off Nairaland for a few days! You deserve my deepest respect!

God bless your soul, Candy! I wish our paths crossed.

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by pickabeau1: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Funjosh:
RIP. Candygosh you stay strong, taught and help a lot of people to be strong. Now you are gone. At 23 left a legacy RIP dear, how I wish I can just come back and delete this on hearing again that you still with us.

RIP Candygosh sad

This moniker was a popular one

Is it true..
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Beautiful Candy,

I knew you not and never had the privilege of meeting or interacting with you, but behold testimonies of your being overflow here and about...I saw your picture and marvelled at your beauty, and contagious smile amidst excruciating pain..."If only", I wished there and then...but you have gone ahead of me and us...Hope to meet you in that blissful paradise, where neither cancer nor death will have authority over us anymore...May God grant your family and friends fortitude to bear your demise...Till we meet in paradise...Requiescat in pace...

Adieu Candy...
Adieu Candygosh...
Adieu Beautiful queen...till we meet again in paradise...Amen

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:
My heart is so broken. I wish this is just a dream. RIP Candy my love.
that is it..
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
RIP CANDY......we miss you
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Odunharry:
that is it..
I tried calling you.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Odunharry:
that is it..
I tried calling you.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

This moniker was a popular one

Is it true..

Hard to believe, such is life.

Its the same popular moniker you know.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Tashaamania(f): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
I spoke with her last week thursday, called three times and she picked although sounding very sick, she told me she was just been discharged from the hospital and the whole chemotherapy thingy is making her soo weak.

I asked she send me her address so I would pay her a visit at home, she obliged telling me she would tell her sister to text me the address. I never heard from her, I even planned calling her again if this weekend runs out and she doesnt get back. Until now, I stumbled upon softysparky's post and decided to go through the thread... OMG, I can't even stop crying.

I lost a dear one,
A sister,
My first NL offline friend,
My partner in crime,
Someone who was always ready to listen,

She was really a good person in and out, we talked about everything happening in our lives, she sometimes sort medical advice from me until sickness set in..

May your soul live on, Nifemi Tosin..(Candygosh)
We love you but God loves you more.
Rest in Peace, Dearest one..

cc Chelseabmw

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:
I tried calling you.
my line is available..didnt know the other was off
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tashaamania:
I spoke with her last week thursday, called three times and she picked although sounding very sick, she told me she was just been discharged from the hospital and the whole chemotherapy thingy is making her soo weak.

I asked she send me her address so I would pay her a visit at home, she obliged telling me she would tell her sister to text me the address. I never heard from her, I even planned calling her again if this weekend runs out and she doesnt get back. Until now, I stumbled upon softysparky's post and decided to go through the thread... OMG, I can't even stop crying.

I lost a dear one,
A sister,
My first NL offline friend,
My partner in crime,
Someone who was always ready to listen,

She was really a good person in and out, we talked about everything happening in our lives, she sometimes sort medical advice from me until sickness set in..

May your live on, Nifemi Tosin..(Candygosh)
We love you but God loves you more.
Rest in Peace, Dearest one..

cc Chelseabmw
it so sad...i will miss her so so much too.
she is also very close to me..the last time i talked with her was exactly this same date two weeks ago.
she said she will send the address too....i neva heard from her again..called the line yesterday afternoon no response..
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Vivly(f): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
So sad. I met her once on a series thread. It's hard to imagine her gone. May she rest in peace.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by pickabeau1: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yes I remember

Two of you were like a tag team a while back

I guess from your post she had a form of cancer

Will you be able to visit the family and express our condolences (Odunharry take note)

Tashaamania:

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Video Of Man Having Sex With Snake Seen On Nigerian Doctor's Phone In The Uk / Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible / 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.