Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72446 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by francizy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
I don't know you and this is the first time am coming across your moniker and thread on Nairaland. That doesn't mean that I don't share in; the pain felt, the high hopes dashed, the tears shed, parents and loved ones heart broken and the loss of a blessed soul. Everyday of my life, I pray not to encounter one sad news or the other but really, it seems like the world is nothing but a vacuum of pain and sorrow. You will be missed greatly and I pray God grants you endless joy in your new home.

The only joy we will feel now is that amidst pains but knowing you motivated people, you're a kind soul, you were loved by all and you had a good fight against a dangerous enemy.

Rest in the blossoms of the Almighty beautiful one and may God see your parents and siblings thru this pain. God bless you Candy!
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Tapout(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
rip dear...even when there was little or no hope, u stayed strong... I admire your bravery cry
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tashaamania:
I spoke with her last week thursday, called three times and she picked although sounding very sick, she told me she was just been discharged from the hospital and the whole chemotherapy thingy is making her soo weak.

I asked she send me her address so I would pay her a visit at home, she obliged telling me she would tell her sister to text me the address. I never heard from her, I even planned calling her again if this weekend runs out and she doesnt get back. Until now, I stumbled upon softysparky's post and decided to go through the thread... OMG, I can't even stop crying.

I lost a dear one,
A sister,
My first NL offline friend,
My partner in crime,
Someone who was always ready to listen,

She was really a good person in and out, we talked about everything happening in our lives, she sometimes sort medical advice from me until sickness set in..

May your soul live on, Nifemi Tosin..(Candygosh)
We love you but God loves you more.
Rest in Peace, Dearest one..

cc Chelseabmw
My dear it's really painful, I cried so much and couldn't sleep the whole of last night. She is a rare gem.

Rest in peace candy, memories of you will always stay.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
cry cry cry

Xcelsia.... if you can see this.... our very own beloved Candygosh is gone!!!! Your baby is gone!!!! Chaiii!!!! Can't stop crying.

My heart goes out to Candy's family at this time of grief.
Dear Lord, please give Candygosh's family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss. May you comfort all the grieving hearts she left behind.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
pickabeau1:
Yes I remember

Two of you were like a tag team a while back

I guess from your post she had a form of cancer

Will you be able to visit the family and express our condolences (Odunharry take note)

Currently in kwara state...spoke with her sister and also had a chat with her...she has bn buried today according to her sister.

If I'm in Lagos anytime soon will see her sister.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Christine01:
cry cry cry

Xcelsia.... if you can see this.... our very own beloved Candygosh is gone!!!! Your baby is gone!!!! Chaiii!!!! Can't stop crying.

My heart goes out to Candy's family at this time of grief.
Dear Lord, please give Candygosh's family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss. May you comfort all the grieving hearts she left behind.
Amen.
Amen..she is gone..she is very strong lady

i will miss her so much.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
I wish that I could tell you
I'm not ready to let you go.
But you've already departed,
And my heart is feeling so low.

I miss that little twinkle
That used to light up your eyes.
And I miss the sound of your voice,
Your laughter and your sighs.

But most of all I miss
The way you made them feel,
Like nothing could ever harm them because
Your love was so strong and real.

There are others here who miss you,
And they've gathered here today.
Your life touched so many people,
Who became your friends along the way.

They want you to know they love you, too.
And they're filled with sadness and grief.
No one really wants to say goodbye,
So we'll just wish you eternal peace.

R.I.P Candygosh.....

4 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Odunharry:

Amen..she is gone..she is very strong lady

i will miss her so much.

Will miss her more!

Any plans to pay a condolence visit to her family?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by pickabeau1: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Odunharry:

Currently in kwara state...spoke with her sister and also had a chat with her...she has bn buried today according to her sister.

If I'm in Lagos anytime soon will see her sister.

Sad

I wish her and her family the best

May they be comforted at this time
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
I keep coming back to this thread to see if there was a sort of misinformation! But, my God!!! It's for real? Been down throughout the day cos of this news. Looking at my dad's face, I'm now more scared! Wondering how much time he still has to spend with us.

Candygosh? u had so much strength, never yielded to self pity, u were like an inspiration to me at some point. I just believed u would make it! I'm soooo sad!! I'm soooooo sad! This hurts so bad!!!!

It's so hard to say this, but then, what else can we do? REST IN PEACE dear. I believe u are in a place where there is no sorrow or pain. I pray God grants your immediate family the fortitude to bear this loss. #tears

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Odunharry:
hfog, softysparky, obinoscopy, zikkie , osyxcel ,hephzi1991 , christine01 , tollu , funjosh , mizmycoli , siena , pinkyeyes

I write with sadness and heavy heart
hope you are all good??just want to thank us all for our efforts so far especially our prayers and kind words..i know God will reward all of us,Amen.

candy stopped breathing this night according to the message i just recieved from her sister not quite long..may her soul RIP,AMEN.
I'm really short for words to say. Why would such a beautiful soul depart this world so soon? God knows best.

She fought this cancer thing gallantly and won even though she's gone. I say this because she was and still is a source of inspiration to all cancer patients and relatives. We will never forget.

Candy, we love you but God loves you most. Adieu.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rest in peace dear.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Tashaamania(f): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
pickabeau1:
Yes I remember

Two of you were like a tag team a while back

I guess from your post she had a form of cancer

Will you be able to visit the family and express our condolences (Odunharry take note)

Yeah, cancer..
She has been buried already but I would still try my best to see if I can visit the family..

Odunharry, when are you likely to be in lagos? Anytime soon? Maybe we go together?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2015
Please Odunharry how is Hephzi1991 doing

Most times I silently check on this Thread just to hear from all but the silence do scare me. sad

Candygosh I know now you free from this painful world I just wish you pull through cos its in You.

Sleep well dear miss you sad

RIP. Return If Possible Candy.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Caracta(f): 6:14am On Jun 25, 2015
Gosh! Terrible news. RIP girl. So sad.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by pickabeau1: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Tashaamania:

Yeah, cancer..
She has been buried already but I would still try my best to see if I can visit the family..

Odunharry, when are you likely to be in lagos? Anytime soon? Maybe we go together?

sorry once again
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2015
Tashaamania:

Yeah, cancer..

hopefully when my lgi at my local govt approves my request..

Will let you know when im around.
morning to you
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by adioolayi(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2015
Even though i've been following this thread without typing a word for a while now... It's been so inspiring and educative.
hmmmm....knowing the brain behind the birth of the thread is gone is so painful... Candygosh you've created a niche with legacy as many souls you can't imagine might have been touched on this thread... Sleep on love..
Rest in peace.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2015
All is well..
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2015
Funjosh:
Please Odunharry how is Hephzi1991 doing

Most times I silently check on this Thread just to hear from all but the silence do scare me. sad

Candygosh I know now you free from this painful world I just wish you pull through cos its in You.

Sleep well dear miss you sad

RIP. Return If Possible Candy.

cry
Let us keep remembering Hephzi1991 in our prayers.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2015
Christine01:

cry Let us keep remembering Hephzi1991 in our prayers.

ALL WILL BE WELL.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
wow! i'm speechless.... starred at the moniker for minutes trying to figure out where i've seen it, took a trip through all the threads i normally visit and found out she was the one who created the "the 100" thread.

Remember quoting her moniker when new episodes were out, begging her not to release spoilers. Mehn my heart is heavy, my day just got ruined, my fingers heavy to say goodbye. I suck at Goodbyes by still

Miss Candygosh, we may not have been friends, in fact we weren't, we were strangers who watched the same series[sucks i won't get to see season 3 with your critics ruining it], bt still i saw through your post that you were kind, nice, selfless and most of all strong. its sad you had to go so soon, really it is and i didn't for a moment think i could get affected by someone i hardly even knew.

So with a sorrowful heart, and with heavy fingers, i ask that may you Miss Candygosh Rest In Peace in the bossom of the lord.... Earth just lost an angel, little wonder why its been crying[raining] all morning

i still hold on to the slim chance that this could just be a silly misunderstanding and you aren't actually gone.... gonna miss you Goshie
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by pinkiepetitee(f): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sad sad cry
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 26, 2015
May your blessed soul continue to rest in peace, Candygosh!
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by daik(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Am actually short of words to say and couldn't believe that you are no more.
A woman full of life and hope, was thanking God that u ve made it not knowing that you will be called home soon.
still remembered our last chat and cant forget you soon. wish I can composed myself to write this but its difficult.
who will run the candy sweet treatz business?
my prayer is that God will comfort your parents, siblings, friends and loved ones
Adieu Oluwatosin Deborah Kolade CEO Candy sweet Treatz
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2015
Goodnight Candy... We'll see on the other side

**Exits** sad
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Osyxcel:
Goodnight Candy... We'll see on the other side

**Exits** sad

It is well. Let's take some solace in the fact that she lived an exemplary life worthy of emulation.

I can tell you I know you feel. I've passed that bridge on a few occasions.

I feel so sad I couldn't join in the encouragement and prayers while she was alive.

God bless her soul.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
dearpreye:

It is well. Let's take some solace in the fact that she lived an exemplary life worthy of emulation.

I can tell you I know you feel. I've passed that bridge on a few occasions.

I feel so sad I couldn't join in the encouragement and prayers while she was alive.

God bless her soul.

Amen... Thanks
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Osyxcel:

Amen... Thanks

You're very much welcome bro. I deeply share in your pain and sadness. I do!
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
May her gentle soul continue to rest in the arms of the Almighty God.

God bless your soul as you sleep on, Candygosh!

My watery eyes!

May God give her loved ones the needed fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
sleep well dear...

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.