Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? (6328 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by lilmax(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Feminists where una dey?
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
OliverPin:
no be funny issue. I was rili filled with Joy that day. Because the girl own too much. Na so the other day the girl use frying pan knack the guy for head grin grin grin the guy beat am again hahahaha come see rejoicing that day hahaha. Some girls get wahala sef, you know say you no get power you go dey fine trouble *Lmao
Omo that kind wife fit even make pastor beat am sef
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
I get what you are saying.. Havnt lay my hand on any female b4, not even my siblings, aside that, I think a lady can make you beat her no matter your temperamental control . I know what am saying.. If the temptation you cannot withstand can make one drift away from God, then whats the beggie in beating a lady compared to my aforestated illustration?
I guess she mean say, if a woman shoot you for leg, tell her "thank you". If she stab you with knife, tell her "God bless you" and then walk away. Mtcheew.
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by lilmax(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
dmcdad:

Cowards hit a woman? And when a woman does same to a man, he shouldn't retaliate? Which means, the woman would deserve a round-of-applause right?

If a man that hits a woman is a coward, then a woman that does so to a man is worse. If a man who hits a woman is a foolish man, then a woman who does so to a man is far more foolish than anyone can ever imagine. Let's get something straight here, like i statedarlier on, there is no justifiable reason whatsoever that would make a man strike his wife or girlfriend as the case may be. On the flip side, ot is rather unheard of for a woman to do so to her hubby or whatever. To me, it is more grievous for a woman to strike a man. Chai! An eye-sour.

Let me tell you what I learnt from my mom... Irrespective of the fact that my father was the violent type, she never retaliated in any violent form. It got to a time when we had to ginger her to summon the courage to retaliate for once, because at a point it was unbearable. But she never did, why? because it was against her ethics and morals and also against her Christian belief.

Now my point is, ethics and morality doesn't justify the fact that a man should or is allowed to hit a woman, but also as much frown is geared towards the man for doing so, it's even much worse for a woman to do.

Please, stop padding a woman's angle is if to say it's right for a woman to hit a woman. If it's cowardice to hit a woman, then it's a taboo to hit a man.

this guy always speak my language. cool
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
Omo that kind wife fit even make pastor beat am sef
now imagine that. If I highlight everything wey she don do you go know say na all of us for that flat suppose gather beat her sef
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
lilmax:
this guy always speak my language. cool
Thank you sir.
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
No its not right.
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
dmcdad:

I guess she mean say, if a woman shoot you for leg, tell her "thank you". If she stab you with knife, tell her "God bless you" and then walk away. Mtcheew.
na wetin she dey try talk be dat.. Let's be practical here.. Sometimes, my momC does some annoying things and i wish i could beat her up, just that it's not just possible at all what did I say ? It's not just POSSIBLE.. That's just the nature of women.. That's the distinction between God and men
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote

author=tosyne2much post=27002328] I get what you are saying.. Havnt lay
my hand on any female b4, not even my siblings, aside that, I think a
lady can make you beat her no matter your temperamental control . I know
what am saying.. If the temptation you cannot withstand can make one
drift away from God, then whats the beggie in beating a lady compared to
my aforestated illustration?[/quote]my dear,some men dont hit their
women NO MATTER WHAT!!!One can only justify a physical confrontation
when he perceives any physical threat to life.If your wife come running
with a knife,ofcourse its appropriate to defend yourself.But a woman
without any weapon only a nagging mouth and pedicured fingers.omo the
dude na coward jare.
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
OliverPin:
now imagine that. If I highlight everything wey she don do you go know say na all of us for that flat suppose gather beat her sef
Omo that one case na TB Joshua own oooo
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
lynpetra:
my dear,some men dont hit their women NO MATTER WHAT!!!One can only justify a physical confrontation when he preserves any physical threat to life.If your wife come running with a knife,ofcourse its appropriate to defend yourself.But a woman without any weapon only a nagging mouth and predicted fingers.omo the dude na coward jare.
Oooookay
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by mirexxx(f): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
our maid was hit by her baby daddy few days ago n she cudnt go 2 work last Saturday. my sis called and asked y buh she told my sis she fell 4rm a bike on her way coming. if u c ha eyes ehn? red! i was scared o wah kinda beast is dat? my momci told ha not 2 live wit him until he marries her legally buh she took her son n went 2 live wit him. now see d beating she is receiving. some men!
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
mirexxx:
our maid was hit by her baby daddy few days ago n she cudnt go 2 work last Saturday. my sis called and asked y buh she told my sis she fell 4rm a bike on her way coming. if u c ha eyes ehn? red! i was scared o wah kinda beast is dat? my momci told ha not 2 live wit him until he marries her legally buh she took her son n went 2 live wit him. now see d beating she is receiving. some men!
you see, no one cares to know what the woman did. Smh
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
na wetin she dey try talk be dat.. Let's be practical here.. Sometimes, my momC does some annoying things and i wish i could beat her up, just that it's not just possible at all what did I say ? It's not just POSSIBLE.. That's just the nature of women.. That's the distinction between God and men
I could remember when I was much younger, my sister (only sister) would use every opportunity to slap me as much as she liked. In all her misdeeds I never touched her for once, but my mom would aways shout at her that she should stop it. She always told her then that you don't hit a man. She was lucky I ain't the violent type, not like she didn't do alot that would have made me beat her up at times then. My mom would always tell her then; you don't hit a man because of the wrath you might be incurring.

Ironically, this same sister of mine (though the eldest) doesn't mess with my immediate elder brother because he beats her up at every opportunity then. You see the difference? She does anyhow to me without me responding, and even slap me to satisfy her cravings then. Yet, she never messed with my brother who was violent on her, and my brother then would beat her (no be just slap levels ooooo, normal beating) at the slightest chance.

So, them know wetin them dey do. Them know say you no go wan do anything, them go come start to dey misbehave. I no fit touch them ooooo. Make them carry their wahala go. But make devil no go purnish one of them one day, I come go forget myself (give devil opportunity), na that day she go give her life to Christ. cheesy
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by mirexxx(f): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
OliverPin:
you see, no one cares to know what the woman did. Smh
dey were arguing buh nomata wat she did na,c red eyes
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
lynpetra:
my dear,some men dont hit their women NO MATTER WHAT!!!One can only justify a physical confrontation when he preserves any physical threat to life.If your wife come running with a knife,ofcourse its appropriate to defend yourself.But a woman without any weapon only a nagging mouth and predicted fingers. Omo the dude na coward jare.
Agreed!

But what about when a woman hits a man?
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
mirexxx:
dey were arguing buh nomata wat she did na,c red eyes
how are you sure it was just arguing? How are you sure she didn't do worse? help me tell her sorry ehn. But you girls don't know how it feels. Bye
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by mirexxx(f): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
OliverPin:
how are you sure it was just arguing? How are you sure she didn't do worse? help me tell her sorry ehn. But you girls don't know how it feels. Bye
bye
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
dmcdad:

I could remember when I was much younger, my sister (only sister) would use every opportunity to slap me as much as she liked. In all her misdeeds I never touched her for once, but my mom would aways shout at her that she should stop it. She always told her then that you don't hit a man. She was lucky I ain't the violent type, not like she didn't do alot that would have made me beat her up at times then. My mom would always tell her then; you don't hit a man because of the wrath you might be incurring.

Ironically, this same sister of mine (though the eldest) doesn't mess with my immediate elder brother because he beats her up at every opportunity then. You see the difference? She does anyhow to me without me responding, and even slap me to satisfy her cravings then. Yet, she never messed with my brother who was violent on her, and my brother then would beat her (no be just slap levels ooooo, normal beating) at the slightest chance.

So, them know wetin them dey do. Them know say you no go wan do anything, them go come start to dey misbehave. I no fit touch them ooooo. Make them carry their wahala go. But make devil no go purnish one of them one day, I come go forget myself (give devil opportunity), na that day she go give her life to Christ. cheesy
the bolded gat me laffing.. Lwkmd
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
You don see am na say them dey take advantage of the "he won't do anything" factor.
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
lilmax:
Feminists where una dey?
kitchen
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
I love hitting guys grin
Try and endure it,if guys beat u nd beat u to COMA!
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
dmcdad:

My dear, you are misquoting me. I gave that example of my mom to tell you how odd it is for a woman to strike a man. I never implied it's okay for a man to do so. Besides, didn't you read the part where we even went as far as asking my mom to strike back? That's to tell you we never supported that notion. I brought out a lesson from her own perspective, that is if you would see it as one.

Like I stated before, I am very much against a man hitting his wife or girlfriend. I have never and will never subscribe to that irrespective of what must have conspired. My point to you has always been that, it is wrong on both sides. The same way it's wrong for a man to hit a woman, is the same way it's wrong if you flip it. But you made is seem like it is very foolish for a man to hit a woman, and an ordinary thing for a woman to do such(that is what you meant when you said men should walk away when assaulted by women). You never said women should walk away too. You see the sentiment?
oga.
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
lmao too
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
dmcdad:

Agreed!

But what about when a woman hits a man?
Walk away.If i am a man and my wife hits me,i will walk away and might never come back,but will ofcourse continue to care for the children i have with her.But i will not lay a finger on her.I can forgive a cheating husband but a volatile husband?Come on,i might just lose it one day and commit the unimaginable.So i rather walk away.
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
lynpetra:
Walk away.If i am a man and my wife hits me,i will walk away and might never come back,but will ofcourse continue to care for the children i have with her.But i will not lay a finger on her.I can forgive a cheating husband but a volatile husband?Come on,i might just lose it one day and commit the unimaginable.So i rather walk away.
So if a woman does that she ain't a coward or foolish right? The man should just walk away. I now get where you are coming from. #Caseclosed.
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
oga.
Bros...
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
Try and endure it,if guys beat u nd beat u to COMA!
and you think i am going to wait for a guy to beat me to coma never!!!
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote
author=dmcdad post=27004705]
So if a woman does that she ain't a coward or foolish right? The man
should just walk away. I now get where you are coming from.
#Caseclosed.[/quote]She is foolish if she uses violence as a means to settle a confrontation.All in all,make everybody dey respect their old age.Bye!
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
lynpetra:
She is foolish if she uses violence as a means to settle a confrontation.All in all,make everybody dey respect their old age.Bye!
Case closed! God bless you. Na wetin I wan know be that.
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by DoubleV1(f): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nice one dear
Cyborg01:
Very wrong to hit a woman (and vice versa) wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman / Pls Help: This Happen When I Wanna Fork.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.