Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? (6330 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by MrCork: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
. .hangon.... wots wrong wit beatin dak skin babe? undecided

Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
KMTee:
a responsible man would never lay a finger on a woman likewise a well brought up lady would
never slap/hit a man. it's so razzzz

anyone of the 2 gender who hit the opposite sex has lot of background issues, either he/she is from a broken home, had previous bad experience from the other gender and now tries to pass the displacement/aggression to the other or just indisciplined.

we should try as much as possible to avoid violence, the best thing to do atm is to walk out of the situation.
if one person is being hit and walks away (either a man or woman), it shows the level of maturity and advancement of the person and the other party will learn a great lesson from that. he/she might even change from the process.
There is no justification for hitting the opposite sex wether you are male or female.

a friend was slapped by her bf back then in school, the lady held her cheek and just walked out and dat was the end of the affair. the guy still appologises anytime they come across eachother, a matter of about 8yrs back. let's assume the lady retaliated, who knew what could have happened, 2. the guy may not feel remorse each time he sets eyes on the lady as he does presently.

#nuffsaid
Thank you... This has been my point. It is both ways and shouldn't be directed to men alone. Imagine someone saying it's cowardice to slap or hit a woman, buy if a woman does so, then the man should just walk away. You see the sentiment and hypocrisy in this?

It's painful when I see a man beating up the opposite sex. It's something I hate with passion. But for a woman to feel she has the right to do so to a man, it's just not right at all.

Ladies on here should admit that it shouldn't be done to either of the opposite sex. Not frowning so much at men for doing so, but looking at the women with mildness for doing same thing.
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

i swear,dem fit annoy ehn....they will be at fault,and they know they are at fault,still dey will be raining curses on a guy...that's why i am careful when choosing female friends,make yawa no go burstgrin
those 1s u choosed what if they later annoy you? What would u do?
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
dmcdad:

Thank you... This has been my point. It is both ways and shouldn't be directed to men alone. Imagine someone saying it's cowardice to slap or hit a woman, buy if a woman does so, then the man should just walk away. You see the sentiment and hypocrisy in this?

It's painful when I see a man beating up the opposite sex. It's something I hate with passion. But for a woman to feel she has the right to do so to a man, it's just not right at all.

Ladies on here should admit that it shouldn't be done to either of the opposite sex. Not frowning so much at men for doing so, but looking at the women with mildness for doing same thing.
right but ur point is based on??
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
MrCork:
. .hangon.... wots wrong wit beatin dak skin babe? undecided
Cocky
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Scyllapatron:

indeed? but there is justification for a woman to slap a man in public?
there is justification for a wife to hit her husband with shoe?
there is justification for women to verbally and physically attack a bus conductor?
but no justification for a man to lay a finger??
bunch of hypocrites...
To you now which is the right thing to beat a woman or not to lay hands on them irrespective of the situation!
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nostradamus: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
I agree that it's not right to hit a lady,but some silly women always capitalize on this and start to provoke men out there...a lady once shouted down a dude and called the young man 'arindi'(slowpoke)for no justifiable reasons because she's sure the guy won't attack her being a plain gentleman
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
those 1s u choosed what if they later annoy you? What would u do?

like i said,i study them before choosing them,and am a good jugde of character,so it's very unlikely for them to behAve incoherently....and even if they annoy me,i'd be the one to apologize...but we won't be friends anymore
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
dmcdad
post=26994606:

Cowards hit a woman? And when a woman does same to a man, he shouldn't
retaliate? Which means, the woman would deserve a round-of-applause
right?

If a man that hits a woman is a coward, then a woman that does so to a
man is worse. If a man who hits a woman is a foolish man, then a woman
who does so to a man is far more foolish than anyone can ever imagine.
Let's get something straight here, like i statedarlier on, there is no
justifiable reason whatsoever that would make a man strike his wife or
girlfriend as the case may be. On the flip side, ot is rather unheard of
for a woman to do so to her hubby or whatever. To me, it is more
grievous for a woman to strike a man. Chai! An eye-sour.

Let me tell you what I learnt from my mom... Irrespective of the fact
that my father was the violent type, she never retaliated in any violent
form. It got to a time when we had to ginger her to summon the courage
to retaliate for once, because at a point it was unbearable. But she
never did, why? because it was against her ethics and morals and also
against her Christian belief.

Now my point is, ethics and morality doesn't justify the fact that a man
should or is allowed to hit a woman, but also as much frown is geared
towards the man for doing so, it's even much worse for a woman to do.

Please, stop padding a woman's angle is if to say it's right for a woman
to hit a woman. If it's cowardice to hit a woman, then it's a taboo to
hit a man.

Hmmm!!Now i get it.A woman shouldn't fight back..God would so angry.Infactt its against t the laws of the land.A woman shouldnt hit her husband,and even if her husband did hit her,she should go to the alter,kneel,take the holy communion with a bloody eye and be a peaceful wife.But not me,not my mother or my only sis.If my dad hits my mom and my retaliates,i will personally carve a stick and place it in her hands.If he wants to die,i personally wud be glad to have his blood on my hands.No man touches a woman!
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nostradamus:
I agree that it's not right to hit a lady,but some silly women always capitalize on this and start to provoke...a lady once shouted down a dude and called the young man 'arindi'(slowpoke)for no justifiable reasons because she's sure the guy won't attack her being a plain gentleman
Lolz arindin? That's way too much? A slap can do the trick--lolz
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
lynpetra:
Hmmm!!Now i get it.A woman shouldn't fight back..God would so angry.Infactt its against t the laws of the land.A woman shouldnt hit her husband,and even if her husband did hit her,she should go to the alter,kneel,take the holy communion with a bloody eye and be a peaceful wife.But not me,not my mother or my only sis.If my dad hits my mom and my retaliates,i will personally carve a stick and place it in her hands.If he wants to die,i personally wud be glad to have his blood on my hands.No man touches a woman!
Pastor and Omo buruku at the same time? Don't let ur Dad see this though
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

like i said,i study them before choosing them,and am a good jugde of character,so it's very unlikely for them to behAve incoherently....and even if they annoy me,i'd be the one to apologize...but we won't be friends anymore
Henehen?? Nice then- lovely.....But if
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nostradamus: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
Lolz arindin? That's way too much? A slap can do the trick--lolz
yea bros,it happened in my street..the cool headed guy who's known for his civility just drove away(am sure he was highly embarrassed,it was in the open street)
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
I love hitting guys grin
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nostradamus:
yea bros,it happened in my street..the cool headed guy who's known for his civility just drove away(am sure he was highly embarrassed,it was in the open street)
he walked away?? It was embarrassing but he showed maturity- nice guy
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote
author=BANGERLEE1 post=26999411] Pastor and Omo buruku at the same
time? Don't let ur Dad see this though[/quote]Lol.eHe has seen worst and
he has repented.Lion xuppose born lion na!
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
lynpetra:
My dear, you are misquoting me. I gave that example of my mom to tell you how odd it is for a woman to strike a man. I never implied it's okay for a man to do so. Besides, didn't you read the part where we even went as far as asking my mom to strike back? That's to tell you we never supported that notion. I brought out a lesson from her own perspective, that is if you would see it as one.

Like I stated before, I am very much against a man hitting his wife or girlfriend. I have never and will never subscribe to that irrespective of what must have conspired. My point to you has always been that, it is wrong on both sides. The same way it's wrong for a man to hit a woman, is the same way it's wrong if you flip it. But you made is seem like it is very foolish for a man to hit a woman, and an ordinary thing for a woman to do such(that is what you meant when you said men should walk away when assaulted by women). You never said women should walk away too. You see the sentiment?
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
right but ur point is based on??
What is it you don't comprehend from my posts? I have been crystal clear from the outset.
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
lynpetra, mind you, there's a limit to what everybody can take just that some men take it to the extreme. Even if there's no justification for a man to lay his hand on a lady, also have this at the back of your mind that some ladies stretch your tolerance to the end point under the cover of being a lady.. I was speaking to a friend ystdy and he told me his elder brother had a quarrel with his wife which resulted in a physical combat. I told him that his brother was dumb as he ought to have walked out on her at the scene. He told me his elder brother tried to vacate the room in order not to lose his temperament but this same wife closed the door and frustrated his life out
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
lynpetra, mind you, there's a limit to what everybody can take just that some men take it to the extreme. Even if there's no justification for a man to lay his hand on a lady, also have this at the back of your mind that some ladies stretch your tolerance to the end point under the cover of being a lady.. I was speaking to a friend ystdy and he told me his elder brother had a quarrel with his wife which resulted in a physical combat. I told him that his brother was dumb as he ought to have walked out on her at the scene. He told me his elder brother tried to vacate the room in order not to lose his temperament but this same wife closed the door and frustrated his life out
Haba! See wahala ooooooo. At the end of the day, someone will say the man is a coward. I don't subscribe to assaults, but for a woman to close the doors so the hubby wouldn't go out to ease and sedate himself means the woman herself is a devil.
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
my dear don't mind that lynpatra abi watin she say she be. Same ish also happened to my flat mate. His gf locked the door and hid the key. She frustrated the guy sote the guy beat her. I happy ehn no be small. No one supports beating a woman but lynpatra should not say when a lady hits a man the man must walk away. What if na stone she use? Make I walk away? God forbid. I go beat shege comot for your body grin grin grin
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
OliverPin:
my dear don't mind that lynpatra abi watin she say she be. Same ish also happened to my flat mate. His gf locked the door and hid the key. She frustrated the guy sote the guy beat her. I happy ehn no be small . No one supports beating a woman but lynpatra should not say when a lady hits a man the man must walk away. What if na stone she use? Make I walk away? God forbid. I go beat shege comot for your body grin grin grin
you are just so funny my man
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
OliverPin:
my dear don't mind that lynpatra abi watin she say she be. Same ish also happened to my flat mate. His gf locked the door and hid the key. She frustrated the guy sote the guy beat her. I happy ehn no be small. No one supports beating a woman but lynpatra should not say when a lady hits a man the man must walk away. What if na stone she use? Make I walk away? God forbid. I go beat shege comot for your body grin grin grin
God go cool down bless you broda. That is what I have been saying since the genesis of this thread. You no fit say make man walk away when a woman slap am, but if na the man slap the woman, na coward. That's pure sentiment. How you go say make man no beat woman, but make woman beat man then make the man waka?

@emboldened, you mean say you go beat her sotey Nigeria go come be her like Mozambique? grincheesygrin
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote
author=tosyne2much post=27001459]lynpetra, mind you, there's a limit
to what everybody can take just that some men take it to the extreme.
Even if there's no justification for a man to lay his hand on a lady,
also have this at the back of your mind that some ladies stretch your
tolerance to the end point under the cover of being a lady.. I was
speaking to a friend ystdy and he told me his elder brother had a
quarrel with his wife which resulted in a physical combat. I told him
that his brother was dumb as he ought to have walked out on her at the
scene. He told me his elder brother tried to vacate the room in order
not to lose his temperament but this same wife closed the door and
frustrated his life out[/quote]That's is still no ground to hit a woman.There are ways to subdue a woman.I learnt that from my brother.If i charge,he picks me up and throws me on the bed and runs out.Simples!Once you are married as a man,listen with one ear,ONLY hear the good things that she is saying!Wo,men nags and there is nothing a many can do about it.aIf you are a man you won't beat your wife!That's y we are women and they are men.Some ..dots will kic,make a fist on a woman!What nonsense!

Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
you are just so funny my man
no be funny issue. I was rili filled with Joy that day. Because the girl own too much. Na so the other day the girl use frying pan knack the guy for head grin grin grin the guy beat am again hahahaha come see rejoicing that day hahaha. Some girls get wahala sef, you know say you no get power you go dey fine trouble *Lmao
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by scribble: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
it is only ok to beat a woman during sex and you have to be sure she is into that sort of thing before sailing out on that ship grin

Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
dmcdad:

God go cool down bless you broda. That is what I have been saying since the genesis of this thread. You no fit say make man walk away when a woman slap am, but if na the man slap the woman, na coward. That's pure sentiment. How you go say make man no beat woman, but make woman beat man then make the man waka?

@emboldened, you mean say you go beat her sotey Nigeria go come be her like Mozambique? grincheesygrin
LoLz u sef ehn. Although I try as much as possible to reduce parol with girls oh. That's another measure to cure this case. I no dey cross boundary.
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
lynpetra:
That's is still no ground to hit a woman.There are ways to subdue a woman.I learnt that from my brother.If i charge,he picks me up and throws me on the bed and runs out.Simples!Once you are married as a man,listen with one ear,ONLY hear the good things that she is saying!Wo,men nags and there is nothing a many can do about it.aIf you are a man you won't beat your wife!That's y we are women and they are men.Some ..dots will kic,make a fist on a woman!What nonsense!
I get what you are saying.. Havnt lay my hand on any female b4, not even my siblings, aside that, I think a lady can make you beat her no matter your temperamental control . I know what am saying.. If the temptation you cannot withstand can make one drift away from God, then whats the beggie in beating a lady compared to my aforestated illustration?
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by lilmax(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
Why should a woman provoke her husband?
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by dmcdad: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
OliverPin:
LoLz u sef ehn. Although I try as much as possible to reduce parol with girls oh. That's another measure to cure this case. I no dey cross boundary.
I avoid them as much as possible. Although I no get wahala oooooo and I no fit beat girl, especially anyone I call my own (babe), but I hate trouble or anything wey no go give me rest of mind. So as much I can, I avoid them totally.
Re: DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
I get what you are saying.. Havnt lay my hand on any female b4, not even my siblings, aside that, I think a lady can make you beat her no matter your temperamental control . I know what am saying.. If the temptation you cannot withstand can make one drift away from God, then whats the beggie in beating a lady compared to my aforestated illustration?
she no go gree leave her. Asumin she dey beside me I for don Head-boot her for nose. Just leave her make she dey yern rubbish.

I Hate Married Men / How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? / Saw This In My Cousins Bag A Night Ago.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79