Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me (3728 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by Morenike3(f): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2008
You guys actually believe this poster?

Nigerians are so gullible. I guess y'all are still waiting for him to as for $4,000,000 USD undecided
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2008
don't worry. when he does ask for it, we'll type $4,000,000 in a reply and post it here. abi no be am?

i have the perfect guy for your village beauty! i hope she's ready to pound yam? that's his favorite food tongue tongue tongue

[size=8pt]in fact that's the reason we chose her grin grin[/size]
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by FirstKing(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ Morenike Alagolo: I dont know what i have done for you o, woman. You never believed me. you don turn me to Oliver Twist. Im sure u don jilt men before dats wai u no get feelings for me. May God forgive you my sins
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by NaijaWifey(f): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2008
Here we go,akata do this and that! What they hell did you do? Did you cheat, are you a selfish, unchanging man? Did you treat her like a maid and not a girlfriend?

Akata my ass, some naija men are the major of the problem!
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by StephenP(m): 12:40am On Nov 12, 2008
FirstKing:

If Stephen does not understand because he lives in a cave, (sorry, Island of Atlantis), I think you Karma (or is it Kamoru) should understand now, as a New Yorker.
The fact remains that it is easier to hook a white girl in America than an African American, except she truly loves you, because of the age long feud and resentment they have to their fellows in Africa, believing you sold them to slavery.
This has been passed from generation to generation.You know black americans are the only race in the world that cannot trace their ancestory. They blame it to you pure AFricans.
To compound it, they beleive when you come to Ame, you are more educated, speak good english, get a better job, etc unlike them that are involved in crime, littel or no education, etc.
I attended a service by a popular nigerian church in Silver Spring where a reconcilation service was held. Those guys hate us o, but thank God for Christ.
If you are close to one, ask her him or her one day about the general view of them to africans.
does this shed a little more light  

Please quit displaying your stupidity. African Americans do not think that way so stop believing all the stereotypes the white man tells you. Plus, you have still not answered the question. How is that a racial issue? I can't even believe I'm talking about this when I know your story is fabricated and baseless.
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by TOYOSI20(f): 12:44am On Nov 12, 2008
@ Topic,

Sorry ehn, she must have been a very "Priced" possesion of urs. . . . . . tongue
Re: My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me by iyeayo(f): 6:27am On Nov 14, 2008
iceblue:

don't worry. when he does ask for it, we'll type $4,000,000 in a reply and post it here. abi no be am?

i have the perfect guy for your village beauty! i hope she's ready to pound yam? that's his favorite food tongue tongue tongue

[size=8pt]in fact that's the reason we chose her grin grin[/size]

Tell me about it, erh sorry 'him'. Also let him know that the $1m will only be given to him after their marriage, at least 4 kids and my Maria has had Univeristy education and citizenship in the US.
Thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me Concerning My Three Year Relationship. / The Lieing Competition / I Need A Relationship Without Sex From Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.