Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back (46735 Views)

REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) / Google Restores Lindaikeji..com But She Already Has A New Domain / Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Canme4u(m): 12:59am On Oct 10, 2014
Am not a fans of her blog and thats the reason it is none of my business.

A prayer for GEJ till 2019 supporters.

www.nairaland.com/1939834/prayer-g.e.j-supporters#26983401

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by johnbimbo12(m): 12:59am On Oct 10, 2014
happy for her.. that story was interesting mehn!
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Kai! !! Where's my regional marketing Manager when you need him.
This is a good time to buy advert slots in LIB

2 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by moneymaker24(m): 1:01am On Oct 10, 2014
I really respect this lady. She's got a very strong back up.

For those hitting Google, like Linda rightly said via the blog, the whole deleting thingy is programmed. But in her case, humans in google had to come in and restore her blog after 24hrs. If my instincts are correct, it is as a result of she trending on twitter courtesy of her fans.

I am really happy for her. Like the saying goes... 'Who God has blessed, no one can curse'.

My advice to those wishing for her downfall, check in on the nearest transformer.

5 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by gratiaeo(m): 1:04am On Oct 10, 2014
whatever floats their boat.

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Aida13: 1:05am On Oct 10, 2014
This is progress!

I guess all those that were advocating that she deserves to be sued for millions can now rest. This is a lesson to both sides: Linda will go back to the drawing board and understand that blogging requires creativity and originality, while the observers in the public will also learn that to draw unnecessary conclusions will only leave you looking just plain silly grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by ddooskie(m): 1:06am On Oct 10, 2014
Wow! Thank God for her. Learnt her lessons and sure taught others some lessons too. *Using Kukere as a song of praise* 'Who God has blessed eh eh, no man can curse eh...you know the rest. #9ja4lyf. LIB, GGMYB(GOD GO MAKE YOU BIGGER)

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by SkyRider1(m): 1:08am On Oct 10, 2014
Linda is getting more popular by the minute.

Shame to bad people...

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by piagetskinner(m): 1:13am On Oct 10, 2014
I'm not sure what to commentundecided
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by thinkngrowrich(m): 1:16am On Oct 10, 2014
methinks Linda is in cahoots with google.its all about the publicity
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by dammytosh: 1:17am On Oct 10, 2014
she should not have published a personal conversation if you ask me.

Now that she is back. I hope she takes everything a bit more serious.

Her supposed 'IT Guys' need to get their act right. From the conversation, i read, those guys have the internet in their hands and can attack new site too.

Congrats Linda and Welcome Back.

Sounds like you are bent on showing your acquisitions with the way you packaged your recent post. ANy way, whatever works for you. Best Of Luck.

2 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:27am On Oct 10, 2014
lmfao Black people are cursed grin grin
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by mpowa(m): 1:33am On Oct 10, 2014
Good for her, welcome back.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by uzolexis(f): 1:36am On Oct 10, 2014
Great,good news... cheesy
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by chimexcomm(m): 1:39am On Oct 10, 2014
Am so happy her

LIB taught me many things in the last 3 days:
1. Be humble, Dont be Proud
2. On your way to the top dont forget people who helped you
3. You know your real friends when you are in crisis.
4. Dont Hate, even if its not your field, respect other people's opinion but know what you stand for.
5. Replying insults with insults leads you to nowhere
6. Always trust in God, Dont give up on him
7. Obey the law, Nobody is above the law
8. Protocols can be broken because of you ‪#‎ Favour‬. Google dont revoke things anyhow but they restored LIB in less than 48 hours.
9. Dont Give up
10. As a blogger, get your own domain

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by instinctg(m): 1:41am On Oct 10, 2014
chimexcomm:
Am so happy her
4. Dont Hate, even if its not your field, respect other people's opinion but know what you stand for.
8. Protocols can be broken because of you ‪#‎ Favour‬. Google dont revoke things anyhow but they restored LIB in less than 48 hours.
9. Dont Give up

spot on

3 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by marieolae(f): 1:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Very happy for dis woman. She deserves it

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by zboyd: 1:45am On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmm...something smells fishy.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Yes i knew this was bound to happen and thats not all sef. The truth has come out grin chai this aye dee guy is such a jealous scumbag. i said it but nobody would believe me.

[url]emmanuelsweb.com[/url]
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by soulglo: 1:50am On Oct 10, 2014
Happy for her
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by philclem(m): 1:52am On Oct 10, 2014
.....But its non of my business undecided
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Donkunxex(m): 1:53am On Oct 10, 2014
what's with d personal messages linda?... argh,u don old pass all this na

2 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Canme4u(m): 1:59am On Oct 10, 2014
chimexcomm:
Am so happy her

9. Dont Give up

you are on point.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by beejaymoore(m): 2:01am On Oct 10, 2014
[quote
author=chimexcomm post=27013089]Am so happy her

4. Dont Hate, even if its not your field, respect other people's opinion
but know what you stand for.
8. Protocols can be broken because of you ‪#‎ Favour‬. Google dont
revoke things anyhow but they restored LIB in less than 48 hours.
9. Dont Give up
10. As a blogger, get your own domain[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by stagger: 2:04am On Oct 10, 2014
Linda just learnt a hard and bitter business lesson. The business world is not a nice place, and if you do not take steps to protect yourself (I really wonder why she kept using that free Google blog platform all these years ), your enemies will sink you to the depths of Hades.

Now she must work to ensure that the new blog is sent to a dedicated server before hackers try to take out the servers where the blog is hosted.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Dolemite(f): 2:07am On Oct 10, 2014
Great news! now she should run! own her own website so Google or no one else can touch her! angry angry
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by DONSIA(m): 2:12am On Oct 10, 2014
Good
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by skubido(m): 2:25am On Oct 10, 2014
ok
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 10, 2014
artade:
I'm sure she has learnt her lessons...

Anyway, you just have to respect her for the way she handled the ban. Pretty calm in the face of a heavy storm...
Respect her for staying calm after stealing?

I'm sorry, I don't celebrate mediocrities.

3 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 10, 2014
The twist and turns to this take is Epic
It was a real life drama grin grin. Like the Kind i have never seen before!
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by mekzyjoe(m): 2:30am On Oct 10, 2014
Am not a fan of her blog and thats the reason it is none of my business angry angry........let her face her wahala..i av many tins to tink abt, nt linda cool angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures / E-money, Wife Juliet Okonkwo And Kcee Look Fabulous In New Photo / The Love Triangle B/w Flavour Nabania , Sandra Okagbue & Anna Ebiere In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.