Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back (46728 Views)

REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) / Google Restores Lindaikeji..com But She Already Has A New Domain / Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Deepfreezer(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2014
flyingdutchman:

DeepShit lol won't you chill a bit? yealousy mbok!.
hahahaha don't mind me joor.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Talkloaded: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2014
skimarvel:
Seun na true child of God oooooo...when nairaland hit rock then(as per say them clear him data)Linda no carry am put for her blog oooooo....now every Linda's problem makes front page....God they watch from projector

Me sef they Wonder oooo.. Seun too good abeq!! I love him
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Talkloaded: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2014
skimarvel:
Seun na true child of God oooooo...when nairaland hit rock then(as per say them clear him data)Linda no carry am put for her blog oooooo....now every Linda's problem makes front page....God they watch from projector

God bless u too
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by saints2(f): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2014
eaglechild:

In her world she needs all the publicity to boost her business.

Exactly, but she lacks the foresight to see beyond the business. She is fame drunk and as someone said, ' an attention seeker '.

I wish her well
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by darkjorse: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2014
the truth of the matter is Linda Ikeji has done Na lot of plagiarism and copyright infringement on her blog and she did not acknowledge them or pay for using their materials, and to add salt to injury she flaunts the cars,houses and overseas trips she makes with other peoples sweat. Mr Ayedee did the right thing at least now her success and being the number one blogger will not get into her head and take her away from reality
I am not hating on Linda just liker Ayedee is also love her writing and saw the potential in her when I first came across her blog. But I can't say the same of her now. I think Linda should go back and read her past post to see what made her what she is today because she is deviating from the Linda we use to know. Reduce the advert,stories abybig men and their children, davido showing wrist watch etc

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by LeonessAug: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Mbakara1: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2014
Yaay! We won.
Haters go hug transformer.

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by darkjorse: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2014
TRUTH BE TOLD....... Mr Ayedee did the right thing
Linda Ikeji did some plagiarism on her blog

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by rabzy: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2014
Plagiarism is a plague in this country...from schools to businesses. Lindaikeji peddles rumours, semi-facts and facts. Thats what happens in blogs. And blogs are notorious for copying from others especially repeat especially gossip blogs like lindaikeji....that is what it is, it cant be totally clean, gossip would always be gossip. The people that are awfully guilty are newspapers such as complete sports that has 5 percent original content and 95% copied content, half of which are not credited.

Its not just Linda that needs to learn, in fact everybody is learning, for example punch. Before the news of lindaikeji's issues with copyright (though it was more of a spurned love than copyright...waiting for the guys version if ever), punch will lift stories and pictures without crediting anybody in the sports section. In their older issues, the only pictures they credit are AFP's picture, but you guys should just check yesterday punch, all pictures were credited with all the funny websites they lifted them from.

Even the big guys are learning

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by shizzle11(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2014
So Linda has been vindicated after all?. Her blog was pulled down automatically haven been programmed by Google, it was never deleted neither was their a case of plagiarism as we were made to believe earlier. Obviously it was a simple case of 'some guy' who felt he stopped getting attention from Lynda. His case against her was absolutely personal and nothing professional, i even thought he had a genuine case. What a sore loser!

I feel highly elated with this piece of news, who GOD has blessed, no man can curse. Linda, you are highly favoured. Iwonder how disappointed 'those' who have rejoiced over the 'deletion' of her blog would be now. Bunch of shameless losers.

Linda, setbacks, distraction, interruptions and even failures are all part of success, what is important is that you learn from every mistake, then come back bigger, better and stronger. God bless you.

Peace out!

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Oahray: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2014
See all the narrow, gossip-loving minds screaming 'haters'. Plagiarism is plagiarism, and shouldn't be encouraged. Gossip blogs do that all the time and tell many lies too. It doesn't matter the guy's relationship with her, she wasn't careful enough to avoid things that have the potential to ruin her.

She survived it today. She ought to learn from it. Now enough of the Ikeji noise!
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by porka: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2014
rabzy:
Plagiarism is a plague in this country...from schools to businesses. Lindaikeji peddles rumours, semi-facts and facts. Thats what happens in blogs. And blogs are notorious for copying from others especially repeat especially gossip blogs like lindaikeji....that is what it is, it cant be totally clean, gossip would always be gossip. The people that are awfully guilty are newspapers such as complete sports that has 5 percent original content and 95% copied content, half of which are not credited.

Its not just Linda that needs to learn, in fact everybody is learning, for example punch. Before the news of lindaikeji's issues with copyright (though it was more of a spurned love than copyright...waiting for the guys version if ever), punch will lift stories and pictures without crediting anybody in the sports section. In their older issues, the only pictures they credit are AFP's picture, but you guys should just check yesterday punch, all pictures were credited with all the funny websites they lifted them from.

Even the big guys are learning

The question is, will Corporate Nigeria be seen to be aiding plagiarism?

She defended this alleged despicable act by boasting about how everyone doing it.

Then she subtly admitted by saying this - 'But if I have ever done that in the past then I apologize. It was an oversight'.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2014
scribble:
But she said she doesn't want to do business with Google again

And Google is now crawling to be her friend again

Nonsense.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2014
shizzle11:
So Linda has been vindicated after all?. Her blog was pulled down automatically haven been programmed by Google, it was never deleted neither was their a case of plagiarism as we were made to believe earlier. Obviously it was a simple case of 'some guy' who felt he stopped getting attention from Lynda. His case against her was absolutely personal and nothing professional, i even thought he had a genuine case. What a sore loser!

I feel highly elated with this piece of news, who GOD has blessed, no man can curse. Linda, you are highly favoured. Iwonder how disappointed 'those' who have rejoiced over the 'deletion' of her blog would be now. Bunch of shameless losers.

Linda, setbacks, distraction, interruptions and even failures are all part of success, what is important is that you learn from every mistake, then come back bigger, better and stronger. God bless you.

Peace out!

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by bunmioguns(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Elxandre(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Enoquin:
At least you see a point of mine. She wants her blog to be recognised internationally, she had better be smarter in playing the game. Aye Dee has a good ideas for her blog, he suggested she used rotator ads...if given a 'seeming' reconciliation, he would give more. There was also a part where he said lindaikeji.net was hers. I didn't expect her to let the info slide by, I expected tough questions; this was a man filled with remorse, he would have answered her with that and lots more because he was aiming to please, which she would have used to her advantage for a long while. Which is why she shouldn't have published the conversation...whatever she hoped to achieve in publishing it would be short term but the benefits she would have gotten from not publishing would have been long term.
You are a very smart woman.
In Robert greene's 48 laws of power, one of the key rules is, LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR ENEMIES. It's a pity she posted the convo they had. The man had alot to prove to her, and she would have had a strong ally in him, but her emotions overrode logic.
But seriously, a 34 year olds woman shouldn't be posting stuffs like that.

Meanwhile that Mr. AyDee is an absolute jerk.
I'd disown him if he were my brother. Lol
Look at how he is groveling begging a dame.
Smh..
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by lanre316: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2014
Elxandre:

You are a very smart woman.
In Robert greene's 48 laws of power, one of the key rules is, LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR ENEMIES. It's a pity she posted the convo they had. The man had alot to prove to her, and she would have had a strong ally in him, but her emotions overrode logic.
But seriously, a 34 year olds woman shouldn't be posting stuffs like that.

Meanwhile that Mr. AyDee is an absolute jerk.
I'd disown him if he were my brother. Lol
Look at how he is groveling begging a dame.
Smh..

It's because Linda want to have some revenge and gloating to do. Women, or should I say girls, love to do that a lot even when it would prove counterproductive in the long run. She and aye dee are both immature about the whole thing. You can have all the money, but that doesn't insulate from stupidity.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Bebetter: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2014
[size=14pt]Ahn Ahn! OP, it's "drama" not "drammer", haba! you wan scatter my brain? [/size] grin

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by bigtt76(f): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2014
Well ...almighty Google allowed themselves to be used to settle personal beef undecided hope Linda would not relent in getting a new domain and also becareful of the now turned Angel Aye grin. He may end up ripping her off. He's probably trying to get to know her better inside out before unleshing the final blow. Please someone get Linda to contact me ...I'm ready to offer her advice for free ...i don't need her money

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Samabu07(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2014
Descartes:
Thank God for her. Hope she learnt some lessons from this act of Intellectual Theft(Plagiarism). cool

You are heavily misguided.

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Psalmwise(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
nah Igbo pikin nah business minded copy and paste babe,...and I trust her as a Nigerian babe she dn do backyard runs...9ja no dey carylast patapata na .....happy for her sha

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by joanpinkie(f): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
walex2bad:

I tot I was the only person that noticed the loling and the way she chatted, 'so immature'.. There is something to it than this she is not saying..

that is exactly what we liked about her.The informal way she writes , makes us feel the human in her. i love her so much. i love that pattern of writing its so unique.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Psalmwise(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
Samabu07:

You are heavily misguided.
mtcheeeeew...hissess and walks out
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by EJIINNS(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
Please madam Linda is high time you start acknowleging your source (stories,pictures etc) or I see you getting shut down again. No dey thief stories with impunity. grin

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by reini: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
yay! so when is the wedding?
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by IfyAwazie(f): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
chidirowland:
Good news, happy for Linda baby, she should try to keep her private life private ok
True Talk.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by daveP(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
Good she is recruiting reporters as well. tongue
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
LEERICIST:
Google should go to hell. To think they never contacted her b4 taking down the blog. Good thing she already has a new domain.
Oh, shut it! She is supposed to read Google's terms before even started blogging there. She should be thankful Google and me(I smiled) for given her the second chance and learn from it. Unlike Nigerians who don't obey rule but others do. Rule is what it is and must be respected.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by koyyess: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin YeEeeeeeeey!! Welcome back to the success ladder linda. So happy for you.

Lesson learnt: Smart people will always make mistakes, it is the gift they have coupled with the ability to learn from their mistakes and move on that makes them bouce back bigger and better.

Haters are gonna like take a hike under the sun for daysssss!
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by kobonaire(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
LEERICIST:
Google should go to hell. To think they never contacted her b4 taking down the blog. Good thing she already has a new domain.
[size=4pt]anecdotal quote: ... drinking 2 gallons of water before going to bed prevents sudden death in your sleep ..by InvertedHammer[/size]
please don't make us go back to using the yahoo search engine or AOL email..... grin
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by xcoded(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
nice to hear dis oooo, tank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52