Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back (46733 Views)

REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) / Google Restores Lindaikeji..com But She Already Has A New Domain / Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Abee79(m): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2014
That's some good news!!!!
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by ElekeNtioba: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2014
alabiyemmy:

You are sure lazy in thinking. Where will Linda be if Google doesnt exist? So you want to remove Google from her success story? Come on. There is a reason you have a brain.

even after breaking it down for u, u still want me to explain....smh

i made dat rented land analogy so u can figure it out urself. Can u attribute d bank's success to d land owner ??

Google's free platform () is just one among many Linda could have chosen, there are others like wordpress, tumblr, weebly, etc. That wasnt d key to her success but rather her talent and business acumen. Google didnt write those articles or bring any advertising revenue. There are many bloggers like her (on ) who started out when she did bt have all fizzled out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Tolubory(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2014
Like Lucky Dube's song " The wheel of Justice can swing right to our Favour,Just look what I have in my hand and look the other way..
.....and that is Money for You.
Money makes the World go Round.....
So Everything is money money money......
What a Confused World!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by IYANGBALI: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2014
pigin:
Google Nooooooooo this is not fair, atleast one year would have been enough to restore her blog back not this 2 days. No pros sha; one thing will lead to another thing and another thing will lead to one thing and they will take her OUT again, i hope this time will last up to forever. Those people shouting record record record why not put her name in the fanta book of world record. i.diots!!
see vexing,wetin linda do you?she no give you her borehole to sctrath for her?
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Henrick007: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2014
sirjohnson:
On her new website, Linda Ikeji just published the communication between her and the Aay Dee guy who almost wrecked her. In fact she posted all the screen shots of their chat...Read the whole gist Here
where?
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Revolva(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2014
THE NEW SITE LOOK SO OLD SHOOL..like when we were in 2009...dammm....she don get sense now...abi.....Linda was too pompous...jare...all these gals..when dem don start to dey make money dem go they carry shoulder....

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by YurFatHer: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
Did they truly closed it previously? undecided
same question i wanna ask
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by suptol(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by wamenzy(f): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2014
U see all dose haters......#Tongue out to u # she is back and definitely she will be even bigger and better Dan b4
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by skimarvel: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2014
Seun na true child of God oooooo...when nairaland hit rock then(as per say them clear him data)Linda no carry am put for her blog oooooo....now every Linda's problem makes front page....God they watch from projector

2 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by chimexcomm(m): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2014
Canme4u:

you are on point.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by sirjohnson(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2014
Henrick007:
where?

Inside there
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by krayzieklay(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2014
Enoquin:
Followed the first news half way but got all the vital info.
I am happy she got a new website and has learnt some lessons BUT Linda needs to attend Management courses. She needs to keep trying to be a better business woman by getting her skills honed.

I went to the new website (takes long to upload) because I read here that she published the personal conversation between Aye Dee and herself.
Whoever told her to publish that conversation needs to have their head (s) checked and for agreeing to publish it and doing that, Linda has shown that she really needs to grow.

Mr Aye Dee according to the info claimed not to be working alone but in cohorts with partners, claimed to have sent her emails regarding his (their) content which she used and due to her non reply was accused of bias and so decided to do what he did. Now, the problem seem to stem from the fact that she didn't reply his e-mails and he 'conveniently' forgot to use their regular channel to reach out.
That's enough to make any person not 'lol' as Linda appeared to be doing and 'you made me woman of the year' phrase that kept popping up.

This is where Linda should have focused even Aye Dee advised that. I see a lot a calculative person would have done with such info but definitely not publishing the conversation.
Politics abound everywhere; church, school, work, family, business etc. That personal conversation should have been used 'privately' to her advantage.
She also lacks 'emotional intelligence' as can be seen from the conversation.

Linda, please try and get several writers not just one.
Try and get a lawyer and a publicist, stop getting business decisions from friends and family members because they will always think with emotions. Get a P.A to answer mails, so that important mails don't pass you by.
I read on one thread that she encourages her readers with freebies, she should extend that to freelance writers and photographers.
Please, continue trying to hone your business skill. There are online courses, take them; if you cannot attend class physically. You will be better for it.
So we still have well educated,sensible,brilliant peeps in this country?.. There's hope then. Excellent piece!

3 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Adofaya: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2014
Publicity stunt noni
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Henrick007: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2014
sirjohnson:

Inside there
inside where?
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by sirjohnson(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Henrick007:
inside where?

Inside ya head shocked
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Henrick007: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2014
sirjohnson:

Inside ya head shocked
should i open it?
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by daxon001(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2014
artade:
I'm sure she has learnt her lessons...

Anyway, you just have to respect her for the way she handled the ban. Pretty calm in the face of a heavy storm...
who's Linda Ikeji and what did she do?
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by MabraO: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2014
Never visited the site nd never will

Even men sef dey visit gossip site
Never knew some set of men now gossip undecided
I still prefer my dear, darling, sweetie,
Lovely NAIRALAND.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by sirjohnson(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Henrick007:
should i open it?

Nope, break it with hammer.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nemma(m): 8:47am On Oct 10, 2014
devigblegble:
As at these moment I just heard Ebola is in Philly
. Really, heard nothing like such, I think its high time I get a sanitizer
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Enoquin(f): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2014
At least you see a point of mine. She wants her blog to be recognised internationally, she had better be smarter in playing the game. Aye Dee has a good ideas for her blog, he suggested she used rotator ads...if given a 'seeming' reconciliation, he would give more. There was also a part where he said lindaikeji.net was hers. I didn't expect her to let the info slide by, I expected tough questions; this was a man filled with remorse, he would have answered her with that and lots more because he was aiming to please, which she would have used to her advantage for a long while. Which is why she shouldn't have published the conversation...whatever she hoped to achieve in publishing it would be short term but the benefits she would have gotten from not publishing would have been long term.
saints2:

You spoke my mind, Linda needs to be careful and speak less of herself, she makes millions from blogging and I expect her to incorporate her business by now. Alex was forced to do what He did because she ignored him. Thats the problem with success if not well checked, it gets to your head and make you arrogant.

I pray this event makes her stronger, wiser and more business minded, by the way, her new website is a trash, it takes enternity to load and the way she used adverts to decorate it is an eyesore. I will advice she takes the 'ROTATOR ADS' Alex told her to use to customise her adverts.

2 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Greekbreed(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2014
Descartes:
Thank God for her. Hope she learnt some lessons from this act of Intellectual Theft(Plagiarism). cool
she didnt thief anytin Olodo.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by naijaboysnet: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2014
DOWNLOAD
Joe EL – ILEKE (Prod. Solshine)
@ http://www.okhype.com/audio/joe-el-ileke-prod-solshine/
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by cannonnier(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Great!
Hope you learn from this.
And Welcome back.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by neksummi(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2014
Happy for her. I hope she's going to learn from that.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2014
OracleHex:

how much is domain and hosting?

It depends on the hosting company and the hosting plan you wish to buy
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by kay29000(m): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2014
osystein:
This whole thing looks like a well orchestrated publicity stunt, I'm sure many people didn't know about her blog before this incident...

well played Linda. I respect your hustle dear...

So you feel she planned this with Google too abi? SMH!
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by kay29000(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2014
lozairio:
When dem don see say if they no bring am back dem go loose money

Exactly! Linda's blog is a top publisher on their Google Adsense program. It wouldn't only be Linda losing money if they kept her blog down. That's what some people don't know.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by porka: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Will Corporate Nigeria continue to support alleged blatant infringements on hard working people's intellectual property?

Will they continue to support alleged fraud by continuing to advertise on her blog now?

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by kay29000(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2014
All those that were rejoicing when her blog got taken down will now look stupid. This whole episode has revealed to her her real enemies. Funny thing is that the guy that took her down was an old friend that felt hurt after linda abandoned him when she blew up.

Linda has sure learnt a lot from this. And she will surely get bigger afterwards. Some times, in order to get to the new heights we want to get to, we have to Destroy the old structure and Rebuild a new one. And if we are too adamant to Destroy and Rebuild, the Universe will do it for us.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by journerman(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2014
I think Linda should start first by understanding the meaning of plagiarism!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions / E-money, Wife Juliet Okonkwo And Kcee Look Fabulous In New Photo / The Love Triangle B/w Flavour Nabania , Sandra Okagbue & Anna Ebiere In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.