Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back (46732 Views)

REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) / Google Restores Lindaikeji..com But She Already Has A New Domain / Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by philtex(m): 12:43am On Oct 10, 2014
cry
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by luvility(m): 12:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Wooow.... I nearly made FB after 33years

This space is not for sale, beware of my son Chigozie..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Antell95(m): 12:43am On Oct 10, 2014
devigblegble:
As at these moment I just heard Ebola is in Philly

Philippine?
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:43am On Oct 10, 2014
I knew it.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 10, 2014
CONGRATS TO HER cheesy

NOW SHE SHOUKD LEARN FROM HER
MISTAKES AND NEVER STEAL STORIES
AGAINundecided EVEN SHE WILL COPY
STORIES SHE SHOULD AT LEAST
INDICATE THE SOURCEwink

2 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 10, 2014
guyz, m jez hearing bout dis whole ish jez yestrrday abeg who can tell me whats caused d blog to be deleted earlier.. . # Curious
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by KingTom(m): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2014
Linda repent o! Tiff tiff is not good o hian!

2 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by obiscolly(m): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2014
lol...just hours after she launched lindaikejionline.com. She should just leave blogger for good and stick with her new site to avoid stories that touch in future...Congrats to her.

meanwhile...here's the full story of what transpired between Linda and Mr Aye Dee...in case you missed
http://lindaikejionline.com/?p=97

3 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by adepiero: 12:45am On Oct 10, 2014
devigblegble:
As at these moment I just heard Ebola is in Philly
you mean Philadelphia? Abi where!
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by scribble: 12:45am On Oct 10, 2014
But she said she doesn't want to do business with Google again

And Google is now crawling to be her friend again

Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Ichel: 12:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Let me use the line that has become famous since the starting of the hullabaloo;

Am not a fan of linda ikeji, neither do I visit her blog(which is true) but am happy for her, it should also be a lesson to her and other bloggers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Betboss(m): 12:46am On Oct 10, 2014
I am happy the site is back...
I hope Linda have learnt her lessons and off course she should start taking her blog to next level by applying a great business plan!!
Best off all she should be very careful about copyright and plagiarism...
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by dhsfbi(m): 12:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Great i am happy for her
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by WIZGUY69(m): 12:47am On Oct 10, 2014
shocked[b]praise the lord.[/b]
Halleluyah
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by mindworx: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2014
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by osystein(m): 12:47am On Oct 10, 2014
This whole thing looks like a well orchestrated publicity stunt, I'm sure many people didn't know about her blog before this incident...

well played Linda. I respect your hustle dear...

7 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by ElPhenomenal(m): 12:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Wanna sleep

2 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by showreals(m): 12:49am On Oct 10, 2014
If you like Linda don't learn from this angry

2 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by superduperjay: 12:50am On Oct 10, 2014
Congrats to her
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Antell95(m): 12:50am On Oct 10, 2014
Cybermugu1:
I'm an A.sshole
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by emmyw(m): 12:50am On Oct 10, 2014
Yea
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by lozairio(m): 12:50am On Oct 10, 2014
When dem don see say if they no bring am back dem go loose money

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by zopaks: 12:50am On Oct 10, 2014
congrats, just finished readimg herbetrayal story on the new site
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by msmon(m): 12:51am On Oct 10, 2014
That's none of my business, NL is enough for me. #gbam

6 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Vikthor(m): 12:51am On Oct 10, 2014
angry...hope the E-thief go stop her e-lifting runs...
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by mrofficial(m): 12:52am On Oct 10, 2014
Why this much advert for Linda Ikeji. Oga Seun, hope you're not poking Linda Ikeji. grin

7 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by sholay2011(m): 12:52am On Oct 10, 2014
The whole brouhaha has actually made her blog more popular.

3 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Vikthor(m): 12:53am On Oct 10, 2014
osystein:
This whole thing looks like a well orchestrated publicity stunt, I'm sure many people didn't know about her blog before this incident...

Bro u have a point there....."conspiracy theories everywia"

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Superstar007(m): 12:54am On Oct 10, 2014
The dude just made her more popular.
This should be a big lesson to her, if she is wise. . . She will get herself a website and redirect the blog to her new site. Because she might not be this lucky next time. Nuff said.

Modified: I just read her new story on the issue and it happens that the MrAyedee guy was an old time friend trying to reach out to her without success so he had to used this route to draw her attention. This may be some kind of script sef. shocked shocked

They just played us!!!! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Opiosko: 12:56am On Oct 10, 2014
Wey dem haters?
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by F117A: 12:57am On Oct 10, 2014
osystein:

I wouldn't rule this out.
I don't trust that girl as far as i can throw her .
If that was her plan, then she failed miserably.
I still hate blogs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere / Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions / E-money, Wife Juliet Okonkwo And Kcee Look Fabulous In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.