Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,463 members, 7,861,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Best Romantic Words..a Thread For Sure Boys(lover Boys) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Romantic Words..a Thread For Sure Boys(lover Boys) (1623 Views)

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Romantic Words..a Thread For Sure Boys(lover Boys) by Danokoje14(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Although I am not a play boy but to be candid,I got words in my mouth,I mean words that are totally sweeter than honey and can captivate any girl,even the ones that think they are difficult or adamant.....As a matter of facts, Girls love romantic words...and that's the rationale behind the accumulation of girls by some guys( play boy)s because of the romantic words deeply rooted in them.....Check this..".Baby ,d feelings I gat for u is for real ,its like a tattoo designed in my heart that cannot be erased ,its firmly rooted in me that even a million bulldozers can't bulldoze it...my sweet pie you are really indispensable to me that no day passes by without ur thoughts lingering in the inner most part of my heart...u are my breath sweetie cant u see dat am going crazy for you,.......and so on and forth .....So guys,its our thread ,so add urs to make the thread lively ,I know u aint a play boy but a sure boy ...
Re: Best Romantic Words..a Thread For Sure Boys(lover Boys) by Srallens(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Bt I'm dumb! Hw do I say dose words? lipsrsealed
Re: Best Romantic Words..a Thread For Sure Boys(lover Boys) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2014
should i say anything?
Re: Best Romantic Words..a Thread For Sure Boys(lover Boys) by Beennkumar(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Hey! I'm Rich. Care for a ride in my private jet?
Re: Best Romantic Words..a Thread For Sure Boys(lover Boys) by mebad(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2014
You, there is only one you. You could stand infront of the mirror and there still won't be a reflection.
Re: Best Romantic Words..a Thread For Sure Boys(lover Boys) by constance500: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided

Just tell her " baby, send me your account number" and save ur self the stress grin
Re: Best Romantic Words..a Thread For Sure Boys(lover Boys) by iceberylin(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
ßĔŚŤ ĹĨŃĔ " MŶ PŐČĶĔŤ ĤÁŃĎŚŐMĔ " shocked

(1) (Reply)

30 Quotes That Will Make You Rethink What “love” Means By Brianna West / The PERFECT Boyfriend List, Must SEE. / Advice On How To Bounce Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.