Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,697 members, 7,837,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Advise From Nlanders - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise From Nlanders (11457 Views)

Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? / Advise From Ladies Only / I Need An Advise From U... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise From Nlanders by xynerise: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
rozzay:
Am still waiting for my oga xynerise to come and give his own say o its paramount
Was it on NL that I heard Olubukato is a serial cheat? OK, maybe nae another person
Re: Advise From Nlanders by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rozzay,

You don't have to measure up with what your man is doing online. He is a man and the best way a man get to be friendly is to flirt alittle and also talk friendly.

If you want him to stop, you have to tell him how you feel whenever he compliments a girl online or better still flirt.

A forum like this should be taken as fun and nothing serious except its has turned into a private message flirting. As far as he is your man, you'll take his reactions to things you do seriously than anybody.

You should pedal down and discuss your feelings with him.
Re: Advise From Nlanders by Odunharry(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ceasar1:
You both need to find that privacy and maturity in your lives. That's all I can say ma'am.

All these publicity and una gra gra is toooo embarrassing to watch. Even from the sidelines. undecided
Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
xynerise:

Was it on NL that I heard Olubukato is a serial cheat? OK, maybe nae another person
Yes sir but he has changed now. Oya advise
Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
THAINDIVIDUAL:
Rozzay,

You don't have to measure up with what your man is doing online. He is a man and the best way a man get to be friendly is to flirt alittle and also talk friendly.

If you want him to stop, you have to tell him how you feel whenever he compliments a girl online or better still flirt.

A forum like this should be taken as fun and nothing serious except its has turned into a private message flirting. As far as he is your man, you'll take his reactions to things you do seriously than anybody.

You should pedal down and discuss your feelings with him.
I agree with u dear. Thank u
Re: Advise From Nlanders by xynerise: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
rozzay:

Yes sir but he has changed now. Oya advise
Change to what?
Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
xynerise:

Change to what?
He s now a partial flirt. Hehhehehe. Xyn stop na oya advise me
Re: Advise From Nlanders by xynerise: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
rozzay:

Lol. Advise you on how to make him stop giving himself unnecessary headache?
Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ceasar1:
You both need to find that privacy and maturity in your lives. That's all I can say ma'am.

All these publicity and una gra gra is toooo embarrassing to watch. Even from the sidelines. undecided
seconded.
Re: Advise From Nlanders by capricun: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
rozzay:

I feel you're beginning to insult Olubukato. What's your problem sef

1 Like

Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
capricun:

I feel you're beginning to insult Olubukato. What's your problem sef
Shut up and mind ur bis he s not complaining is he and stop doing work no pay u r beginning to sound stupid
Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
xynerise:

Lol. Advise you on how to make him stop giving himself unnecessary headache?
Exactly sir
Re: Advise From Nlanders by capricun: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
rozzay:

Shut up and mind ur bis he s not complaining is he and stop doing work no pay u r beginning to sound stupid

You're no kid babe. Why are you going round threads begging for advice? Wake up from your slumber, he doesn't like you.

4 Likes

Re: Advise From Nlanders by folameme(f): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
I smell FP.. Back to the topic.. Even if you have your personalities, I think you have to reduce the rate at which appear online if he insists cos it will cause more harm than good to ur relationship.. Rozzay I can deduce you seem to be matching shoulder with him.. If quitting NL will make your relationship healthy, why not quit or limit it
And that is where I'm gonna have issues wit u,whats stop her from been a nairalander if he's also active?i believe in equality of both gender!@rozzay,u guys should sit and talk about it,at times to me,u're always acting childish,mentioning ur man's in every post,u've gotta protect ur r/ship if u think its worth it,don't go all d way displaying it online,limit ur flirting so far he doesn't do so and he respects u,u also have to respect him ok?all da best sugar,do quick i wanna chop jollof rice
Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
capricun:

You're no kid babe. Why are you going round threads begging for advice? Wake up from your slumber, he doesn't like you.
And wake up from ur own slumber nobody has posted as much as u btw wat threads did u see me going aroind and how will u know wen u just opened dis acc. Except u have a known Id alredy and u r hiding under dis one. Hater who eva u are hiding under d guise of capricun. Go and die!
Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
folameme:
And that is where I'm gonna have issues wit u,whats stop her from been a nairalander if he's also active?i believe in equality of both gender!@rozzay,u guys should sit and talk about it,at times to me,u're always acting childish,mentioning ur man's in every post,u've gotta protect ur r/ship if u think its worth it,don't go all d way displaying it online,limit ur flirting so far he doesn't do so and he respects u,u also have to respect him ok?all da best sugar,do quick i wanna chop jollof rice
Thank u hun
Re: Advise From Nlanders by folameme(f): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
rozzay:

Like serious wateva happened to double standards. He can flirt but I can't. Hmmmmmm
Don't mind d dude jare,i don't know why africa men reason dis way,a lady always have to sacrifice everything not a man!!!nonsense,they've got both right mister,after all he's not her father!!!he's jst her man so they've both gonna sacrifice,compromise etc to make r/ship work not one stepping down for the other!
Re: Advise From Nlanders by xynerise: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
rozzay:

Exactly sir
Give him rat poison
Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
xynerise:

Give him rat poison
Hehhehhehehehhe wat brand sir
Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
@op you need to understand and trust each other at least both of you are mature.my husband is a nlander as well we understand and trust each other.
Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
folameme:
Don't mind d dude jare,i don't know why africa men reason dis way,a lady always have to sacrifice everything not a man!!!nonsense,they've got both right mister,after all he's not her father!!!he's jst her man so they've both gonna sacrifice,compromise etc to make r/ship work not one stepping down for the other!
Go gal! Tell dem!
Re: Advise From Nlanders by xynerise: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
rozzay:

Hehhehhehehehhe wat brand sir
Ak-74 sour bre'ast milk
Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
xynerise:

Ak-74 sour bre'ast milk
Lolz how's d family sir
Re: Advise From Nlanders by xynerise: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
rozzay:

Lolz how's d family sir
Fantastic
Long time.
Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
xynerise:

Fantastic
Long time.
Yes sir, were ve u been
Re: Advise From Nlanders by capricun: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
rozzay:

And wake up from ur own slumber nobody has posted as much as u btw wat threads did u see me going aroind and how will u know wen u just opened dis acc. Except u have a known Id alredy and u r hiding under dis one. Hater who eva u are hiding under d guise of capricun. Go and die!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-1bVIBm05g9g/Uac070VejzI/AAAAAAAAAkc/rY3luw1d2Ho/s280/idgif1.gif[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-nWjvqgsW4Iw/Uac1CvxjGPI/AAAAAAAAAkk/eW_yevoVAto/s280/idgif2.gif[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-zd8Sb5xpGps/Uac1Ha_iVvI/AAAAAAAAAks/wia3ki11jRA/s280/idgif4.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Advise From Nlanders by xynerise: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
rozzay:

Yes sir, were ve u been
A little journey to.....
Re: Advise From Nlanders by capricun: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
rozzay:

Yawn* abeg shift

Go and eat poison
Re: Advise From Nlanders by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
xynerise:

A little journey to.....
Hmmmm enjoyment sir, wat did u bring while coming
Re: Advise From Nlanders by tosyne2much(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
folameme:
And that is where I'm gonna have issues wit u,whats stop her from been a nairalander if he's also active?i believe in equality of both gender!@rozzay,u guys should sit and talk about it,at times to me, u're always acting childish,mentioning ur man's in every post,u've gotta protect ur r/ship if u think its worth it,don't go all d way displaying it online,limit ur flirting so far he doesn't do so and he respects u, u also have to respect him ok?all da best sugar,do quick i wanna chop jollof rice
we are still saying the same thing, just that you are explaining in details.. *check the bolded*
Re: Advise From Nlanders by xynerise: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
rozzay:

Hmmmm enjoyment sir, wat did u bring while coming
Foreign Agege bread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget / Share Your First Time Sex Experience / How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.