Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students (5715 Views)

Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / 5 Qualities Of 'first Class' Students / Respect First Class Students In Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2014
I prepared this, based on the experiences of some FIRST-CLASS graduates.....
1)NATURAL BRILLIANCE-: There is a minimum level of natural brilliance that is required b4 a stdnt cn think of first class..
2)The power of Dream-: first class stdnts dream.....i do not mean metaphysical dream, i mean the Luther King definition-vision, forward looking even though awake...
3) competition-: what most pple do not knw is dat diaris usually a subtle competition amoung best stdnts in classes..The competition is not necessarily un-healthy..That is why it is good to attend a competitve institution, rather than enjoy local championship status wthout stiff competition..
4)Calculation-: it s always gud to have a mindset, nd calculalate ur CGPA, even bfor an exam...
5)Optimistic mentality-: imagine a newly admtd stdnt sayin" i cn never make first class, they wont give me"... I dont bliv dat tho..
6)Course of study-: it is usually good to choose a course yu ar interested in, NT THE 1 YU ARE FORCED TO DO..
7) TH early years are critical-: some stdnts get carried away by d euphoria of being a university stdnt nd spend dia 1st year fafing around....a potential first class student aint like dat
cool know thysef-: do not copy-cat..

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by bendeco(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2014

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by funshyboi(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
thank God you added that no1 point but you forgot to add God's help to it. Cos man propose God brings it to Pass

6 Likes

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Neldrizzy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Incase
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by rattlesnake(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
Top 8 achievement of First Class Student

1.Graduate first class
2.Apt test chevron
3.Apt test mobil
4.Apt test Iptc
5.Apt test Oando
6.Apt test Shell
7.Heart attack
8.Secondary school job undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
funshyboi:
thank God you added that no1 point but you forgot to add God's help to it. Cos man propose God brings it to Pass
God has given you the brains to read and pass.
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Sepp360(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Good to have first class; but Better to let school pass through you"....

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by nwaobitex: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ok o
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
preciousjoz1:
exactly...
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
rattlesnake:

1.Graduate first class
2.Apt test chevron
3.Apt test mobil
4.Apt test Iptc
5.Apt test Oando
6.Apt test Shell
7.Heart attack
lemme add one to it..
9) pre-mature gray hair....lol

3 Likes

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Incase
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by kropelgrada(m): 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
rattlesnake:

1.Graduate first class
2.Apt test chevron
3.Apt test mobil
4.Apt test Iptc
5.Apt test Oando
6.Apt test Shell
7.Heart attack
Blurr:

lemme add one to it..
9) pre-mature gray hair....lol
lemme another one
10)Then die of frustration and in abject poverty..lol

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by funshyboi(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
preciousjoz1:
should we now say those without first class don't have brain?
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
funshyboi:
no, what I'm saying is that God has given you the brains to read and pass.it's left to you to bag first class, second class or e.t.c.
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
funshyboi:
no bro, as i sed earlier, its all about determination..
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by herald9: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
in case
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
1)NATURAL BRILLIANCE-: There is a minimum level of natural brilliance that is required b4 a stdnt cn think of first class..
2)The power of Dream-: first class stdnts dream.....i do not mean metaphysical dream, i mean the Luther King definition-vision, forward looking even though awake...
3) competition-: what most pple do not knw is dat diaris usually a subtle competition amoung best stdnts in classes..The competition is not necessarily un-healthy..That is why it is good to attend a competitve institution, rather than enjoy local championship status wthout stiff competition..
4)Calculation-: it s always gud to have a mindset, nd calculalate ur CGPA, even bfor an exam...
5)Optimistic mentality-: imagine a newly admtd stdnt sayin" i cn never make first class, they wont give me"... I dont bliv dat tho..
6)Course of study-: it is usually good to choose a course yu ar interested in, NT THE 1 YU ARE FORCED TO DO..
7) TH early years are critical-: some stdnts get carried away by d euphoria of being a university stdnt nd spend dia 1st year fafing around....a potential first class student aint like dat
hmm, u urself copy this 4m someone, i knw where u got this, u only edit it by making it smaller and change the english
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
why did u said they should not copy it when u urself copied it and reshape.

Mr O.P performing "plagiarism" and proving to be "intellectual theft"
this is where u got it
https://www.nairaland.com/163757/secrets-first-class-students
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by adegwurulez(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
What's with all the hate? I mean, trying so hard to get a first class and not succeeding isn't really a yardstick or reason for you to develop heartache whenever the word "first class" is mentioned.

Most of the comments on this thread are defeatists.

Like someone once said; "First class doesn't guarantee a good job, a six-digit salary but make sure you get it before saying such bullshyte".

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
coded80:

this is where u got it
dnt even knw d link u jst post exists.....
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
coded80:
hmm, u urself copy this 4m someone, i knw where u got this, u only edit it by making it smaller and change the english
copied wattot i sed@d begininq dat i shared dis, based on d experiences of some first class graduates...so, wat tha heck do ya mean by "u ursef copy this 4m someone??"
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
coded80:

this is where u got it
tsims yu dnt undastand "english" or maybiie yu ar blind...dunno wich of d 2 is ur problem..chek dah link again nd see if i copied it....yu dunno wat it means to copy sumtn
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by constance500: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Das all
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:

copied wattot i sed@d begininq dat i shared dis, based on d experiences of some first class graduates...so, wat tha heck do ya mean by "u ursef copy this 4m someone??"
mr man stop quoting me joor, i could have order the closure of this page but i knw it cant hit frontpage. firstly u said u dont know the link exist
secondly u said u post it 4m people experience.
Dont knw d 1 to believe

u perform what is know as "PLAGIARISM" and an intelligent person dont do that.

Finish
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by alentyno: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
rattlesnake:

1.Graduate first class
2.Apt test chevron
3.Apt test mobil
4.Apt test Iptc
5.Apt test Oando
6.Apt test Shell
7.Heart attack
Bad belle!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by alentyno: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
OP! This your copy edit and paste get 1st class o!

@coded80 you even have the time to be replying him

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Coded abie wat do u call ursef?..nw i knw dat yu ar an educated-fool.....hw cn u say i copied sum1's post wthout avin a reasonable proof? Maybie yu shld go nd check d meaninq of plagiarism again nnd see if it applies in dis kinda situation...if u ar wise inof, u wd ve knwn wat i meant by my previous posts..*grow up*
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Smh....
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Alentyno..it wd ve bin nice if u chek wat i used to start dis topic..
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by rattlesnake(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
alentyno:

Bad belle!!!
nope....the truth sets free...I know many first class they don't even have cars....while pple like us are making progress(Glory to Jesus) because we faced reality....
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
lol...rattlesnake.....its all about beinq lucky nd avin God's approval....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 World’s Biggest Secrets Of All Time! / Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype / What Would You Do If You Were The Only Boy In An All Girl School? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.