Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students (5700 Views)

Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / 5 Qualities Of 'first Class' Students / Respect First Class Students In Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Coded80...pls make sure u use correct grammers, so that i can easily grasp your points...
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by ChiSun27(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
rattlesnake:
Top 8 achievement of First Class Student

1.Graduate first class
2.Apt test chevron
3.Apt test mobil
4.Apt test Iptc
5.Apt test Oando
6.Apt test Shell
7.Heart attack
8.Secondary school job undecided

You are wicked.... cheesy
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:

bro, thnx for makin my new nairaland topic "how i met a stupid nairalander" you cn follow up....
wow nice go ahead and do that Sir, and am promising u hell and ban Sir, u could ever regret not listening to correction,all dis 1 am saying is just ordinary "introduction". I could make u feel like comitting suicide
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
Coded80...pls make sure u use correct grammers, so that i can easily grasp your points...
am waiting 4 the thread o,if u dont open it, it mean u are not man of ur word a.k.a hypocrite
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
i will use vocabularies to damage ur bare-headed,it is because am chatting with a kid like u, u think u can intimidate me, open d thread let me show u true colour of me. We shall know who is silly between u and i
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Coded80...old man, stop quotinq me.......i aint surprisd@ur fulishness(i knw ur parents arnt like dis, yu ar jst d way yu ar, cos of d extra chromosome in ur genetic make-up) ....im also wonderinq who tha heck was ur english teacher bak in sec.schl...
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
Coded80...old man, stop quotinq me.......i aint surprisd@ur fulishness(i knw ur parents arnt like dis, yu ar jst d way yu ar, cos of d extra chromosome in ur genetic make-up) ....im also wonderinq who tha heck was ur english teacher bak in sec.schl...
lol, u are not opening d thread again, i attend a standard secondary school so my english teacher was Dr. Abiodun a b.a, m.a and phd holder all in English language and all from university of ibadan. I cant 4get d impact he pass on me,he got me intelligent and he taught me how to use vocaburies to destroy a empty bare-headed person like u who refused to listen to correction. Cant u see d way am correcting d trash u post here full of errors?
And as for my parent they taught me not to be hypocrite, boosting on what i cant do and not to plagiarise another person work and refusing to take correction
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
Yu ar a kid...i min a gud-for-nthn kid......tell mie d errors u corrected in my posts....lol, funi yu nd ur ironic posts...
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
*I corrected u on how to spell GOD
*i told u that there is nothing "dafts" but "daft"
*i told u to write sensible post that common man could understand
*i correction u not to be a copy-cat,copying people's work and pretending as if it ur own
*i told u how to use ur bare-head to reasoning well
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
coded80:
lol, u are not opening d thread again, i attend a standard secondary school so my english teacher was Dr. Abiodun a b.a, m.a and phd holder all in English language and all from university of ibadan. I cant 4get d impact he pass on me,he got me intelligent and he taught me how to use vocaburies to destroy a empty bare-headed person like u who refused to listen to correction. Cant u see d way am correcting d trash u post here full of errors?
And as for my parent they taught me not to be hypocrite, boosting on what i cant do and not to plagiarise another person work and refusing to take correction
Yu cn pls rephrase ur sentence usinq dis:,
oh! Ur ticha forgot to teach yu abt d correct usage of d word "am"..he also forgot to teach yu how to express ursef fluently in english..+ he forgot to teach yu evrytn done in d past shld be in past tense....he didnt also tell u dat afta askinq a question, u shld put a question mark...yu cn nw correct ur errors, nd tank me for d tips lata..
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
coded80:
*I corrected u on how to spell GOD
*i told u that there is nothing "dafts" but "daft"
*i told u to write sensible post that common man could understand
*i correction u not to be a copy-cat,copying people's work and pretending as if it ur own
yu correction mie nt to be a copy-cat??lol
lol, tot me hw to spell God??yu must bie an idiot....seriously, i rest my case....yu are mentally sick!!!
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
Yu cn pls rephrase ur sentence usinq dis:,
oh! Ur ticha forgot to teach yu abt d correct usage of d word "am"..he also forgot to teach yu how to express ursef fluently in english..+ he forgot to teach yu evrytn done in d past shld be in past tense....he didnt also tell u dat afta askinq a question, u shld put a question mark...yu cn nw correct ur errors, nd tank me for d tips lata..
ode, y didnt u write ur own words in full and in correct way, those rubblish u say i dont need to do dat in replying u cause u dont worth it, "pot calling kettle black". Inshort am only making fun of u. If Not of that i wont have been replying u cause am not ur mate and in ur category. This will be my last post to u. U can continued to be a "intellectual theft" is non of my business. all i know i that "what u do today u will meet it tomorrow" thanks for entertaining me with ur ignorance&stupidity.

so long
coded80
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
Actually, nairaland has got to be screeninq pple's mentality bfor acceptin dem as members...fools like coded80 shldnt bie found anywia near dis great forum...coded80, hw cn a fool like yu undastand my posts? Yu cant, my posts aint for pple like yu to undastand...ITS HIGH TYM I KEPT SILENT...
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
Actually, nairaland has got to be screeninq pple's mentality bfor acceptin dem as members...fools like coded80 shldnt bie found anywia near dis great forum...coded80, hw cn a fool like yu undastand my posts? Yu cant, my posts aint for pple like yu to undastand...ITS HIGH TYM I KEPT SILENT...
u can go to the devil, u can also jump inside well or u hug a transformer or u go and eat rat poison, which ever way u like, if u dont like my correction to u,remember i told u i wont reply u again and dont quote me again. I could lay curse on u and tell u what u wont like if u quote me again. All what have said i just like "ordinary joke" i could show u myself

If u force me to reply u again u could ever regret coming to nairaland to plagiarize, i will tell u the history of ur great grand father

go and meet ur mate at the zoo

remember what i said, dont quote me again
so long
coded80
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
Coded80..u just provoked me by mentioning my great grand fada.....YOU THINK MY GREAT FADA IS LIKE URs? I knw madness is a birth-mark in ur family....ur great granny died in d assylum when he ws 29years old, ur grandpa too died when he was 30years, ur dad culdnt even see u..He ws admitd to d assylum at aaro when he impregnanted ur gud-4-nthn mum..Unfortunately, he also died in the assylum...same fate awaits yu unless God intervenes...
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
Coded80..u just provoked me by mentioning my great grand fada.....YOU THINK MY GREAT FADA IS LIKE URs? I knw madness is a birth-mark in ur family....ur great granny died in d assylum when he ws 29years old, ur grandpa too died when he was 30years, ur dad culdnt even see u..He ws admitd to d assylum at aaro when he impregnanted ur gud-4-nthn mum..Unfortunately, he also died in the assylum...same fate awaits yu unless God intervenes...
blurr, i'm incurably optimistic that you're in an excellent fettle yonder. I'm galled to pen you this momentous letter. In fact, my animation mask has vamoosed. My calm mien has vanished into thin air. My eyes have lost their sparkle.Stop bamboozing the citizenry.they are not oblivious of this.u an ostrich.
blurr, half-truth is a lie. You have a knack for fallacy.mendacity is your stock-in-trade. You are full of spiced lies, undoubtedly,u are a pussy , charity is in your liver. The stupidity in u is so amasing, no wonder ur name is 'blur'
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
you are stupidity personified. Paragon of idiocy!
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
this action of yours is irksome, sword of damocies will hang on you one day.u living a acidic life. No progress. Grace to grass syndrome. May mother-luck never be ur portion
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
what a virus of wickedness you possess ! Let me tell you that when your numerous progeny travel out they will suffer since your tongue cannot touch your nose you cannot make heaven. When the drums start playing you will dance to the rhythm. Jettison all negative tendencies. Try to draw a line at infidelity. Where there is a tier, there is a looser. All your excesses will come home to roost in future.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Seriously, yu ar an immature pig..E-diot....all is well sha....i knw i rili stooped mysef replyin yu..Good-luck in livin ur misreable life...
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
coded80:
blurr, i'm incurably optimistic that you're in an excellent fettle yonder. I'm galled to pen you this momentous letter. In fact, my animation mask has vamoosed. My calm mien has vanished into thin air. My eyes have lost their sparkle.Stop bamboozing the citizenry.they are not oblivious of this.u an ostrich.
blurr, half-truth is a lie. You have a knack for fallacy.mendacity is your stock-in-trade. You are full of spiced lies, undoubtedly,u are a pussy , charity is in your liver. The stupidity in u is so amasing, no wonder ur name is 'blur'
see dis fool!!!what tha heck ws dat? Yu jst showed evry1 dat yu ar a kid..
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
Seriously, yu ar an immature pig..E-diot....all is well sha....i knw i rili stooped mysef replyin yu..Good-luck in livin ur misreable life...
this is a height of bravado. I am not a toddler. Mark you, i have spiritual empowerment from the Lord and master of the universe. People are insinuating "that you are fetish and occultic". If you try anything silly, you will die in your prime !
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:

may thunder struck ur mouth, U are a bastard son of thousand father
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:

u a pathological liar,a boy of inconsequential nonentity,a stranger to the truth. U reasoning from ur anus. U needs a clinical psychology to psycho analyses ur medulla oblongata whether it is in a state of par excellence.
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:

when u could not understand a simple english how on earth will a think-skull with barehead bastard like u know know what that was

arrant nonsense !
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:

you are functionally useless ! primitivism is in your liver. Poverty has removed the skin off your bone. I am from high-heeled parents whereas you are from the gutter. You need spiritual incubation in a full-blown spiritual church. U are a specimen of wastage
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:

you are a fruit of a poisnous tree. pauperized soul !
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:

and finally u got ur stupidity high by opening
https://www.nairaland.com/1944430/ecounter-coded80-a-mentally-ill-nairalander

and thanks GOD nobody gave u a single reply cause they all know what u did was childish and stupid

it like u even got BAN for posting that. Thanks to the moderator if he got u ban

u said my vocabularies are sucks can u do urself by favour by confirming each word in ur lexicon, cant blame u sha, u that cant even spell the word encounter correctly,later when the are calling universities student, "half-baked graduate to be" graduate like u will be making noise with his empty brain.
Idiot
ordinary "encounter" he cant spell
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
coded80:
ur replied cant change the fact that u are a "INTELLECTUAL THEFT" who perform "PLAGIARISM"(copy someone work and pretend as if is ur own). And u got this ur writeup(topic) from "jarus"(a first class graduate of obafemi awolowo university) "department of Economics" who is also a nairalander

EVIDENT
https://www.nairaland.com/163757/secrets-first-class-students
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:

dnt even knw d link u jst post exists.....

smelling lie
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
all what u said here shall be a satanic blessing to u and ur family.
U will never have the wisdom to do own ur work by yourself,u will continue to steal from people still u perish (Amen)
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Actually, avnt met a mad jobless fool like coded8080 bfor...guy, yu dont nidd all wat yu just did....nd it shows hw childish yu really are..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interesting PSYCHOLOGICAL Facts You may not have known / Can Pharmacologist Open A Pharmacy Store? / Giant Of Illinois, Tallest Human To Ever Lived.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.