Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students (5698 Views)

Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / 5 Qualities Of 'first Class' Students / Respect First Class Students In Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Kizmarty:

smelling lie
seriously, i aint kiddinq...
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
This coded80 seriously needs deliverance..He is in dire need of visitnq an expert...
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2014

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Silence, pple say is the best answer for a fool, dat ws why i ws silent...I dnt flow wth small riff-raffs like you..NL caused it tho..jst really wish yu could see me one on one...
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2014

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Jesuspikin7: 5:07am On Oct 12, 2014
chizzy94:

LOL. Na plagiarism be that oh bros cheesy .
But no wahala sha, next time just give me credit under the original post cool.
Kk
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 12, 2014
Blurr:
Silence, pple say is the best answer for a fool, dat ws why i ws silent...I dnt flow wth small riff-raffs like you..NL caused it tho..jst really wish yu could see me one on one...
silent......lol.......olodo like u......comment english u dont understand......i really toke myself so low by exchanging word with a fish-brain like u who know nothing ...after ur education keep roaming the street cause ur certificate wont be useful.........olodo oshi
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 6:47am On Oct 12, 2014
coded80:
silent......lol.......olodo like u......comment english u dont understand......i really toke myself so low by exchanging word with a fish-brain like u who know nothing ...after ur education keep roaming the street cause ur certificate wont be useful.........olodo oshi
so u min d correct one is *silent is d best ansa for a fool*.....chai! O for goodness sake!!!!hw cn yu bie arguin on wat is rong??bro, d correct proverb is *silence(nt silent) is d best ansa for a fool*...i cn easily explain why it is so,,,
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2014
Coded80, all ur posts here jst showed hw senseless yu ar...seriously, yu cn do me a favour by stop quotin mie...oh, i forget dat yu ar a NL novice....
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Fxwarrior: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2014
preciousjoz1:
God has given you the brains to read and pass.

Isn't it right to acknowledge the giver of that brain or do you eat white rice without sauce?
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2014
Blurr:

so u min d correct one is *silent is d best ansa for a fool*.....chai! O for goodness sake!!!!hw cn yu bie arguin on wat is rong??bro, d correct proverb is *silence(nt silent) is d best ansa for a fool*...i cn easily explain why it is so,,,
teach me now mr teacher, ode, simple english u dont understand,who is talking about correct or incorrect here. When what u do is to copy 4m people how will u ever understand simple english, Just stop quoting me if u dont want to die by accident.
Olodo oshi
with
a empty barehead
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 12, 2014
Blurr:
Coded80, all ur posts here jst showed hw senseless yu ar...seriously, yu cn do me a favour by stop quotin mie...oh, i forget dat yu ar a NL novice....
blurr, stop quoting me

blurr,stop quoting me
must i be as useless as u are,or u want to turn to a misery being like u
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2014
coded80 its betr yu read ur posts here nd see who is quotinq who.....i ws quoted here more dan 25times yestrday..wont reply ur silly posts here, it seems yu duuno what dis topic is meant for...if u want to insults, i cn easily create a topic for dat...
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2014
Blurr:
coded80 its betr yu read ur posts here nd see who is quotinq who.....i ws quoted here more dan 25times yestrday..wont reply ur silly posts here, it seems yu duuno what dis topic is meant for...if u want to insults, i cn easily create a topic for dat...
u sound pained............keep crying.......for all i dont care
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2014
Blurr:
u can go and die, i dont care
stop quoting me/mentioning my username
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2014
Coded80, yu ar d 1 quotin mie bro.....i knw yu ar 1 of d many pple who doesnt have d courage to initiate a conversation one on one, so u turn to social networks for help..Dats why i avnt bin replyn ur posts here...
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2014
Blurr:
Coded80, yu ar d 1 quotin mie bro.....i knw yu ar 1 of d many pple who doesnt have d courage to initiate a conversation one on one, so u turn to social networks for help..Dats why i avnt bin replyn ur posts here...
just go and sit down and stop mentioning my username
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2014
Coded80..."a empty barehead", plss correct ursef.......morever, check ur posts here again, nd see who seems to bie cryin...lol,
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2014
Blurr:
Coded80..."a empty barehead", plss correct ursef.......morever, check ur posts here again, nd see who seems to bie cryin...lol,
keep crying

If i got u annoyed it better u go and stay in the middle of akure expressway

i repeat-stop quoting me
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Abee79(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Blurr:
I prepared this, based on the experiences of some FIRST-CLASS graduates.....
1)NATURAL BRILLIANCE-: There is a minimum level of natural brilliance that is required b4 a stdnt cn think of first class..
2)The power of Dream-: first class stdnts dream.....i do not mean metaphysical dream, i mean the Luther King definition-vision, forward looking even though awake...
3) competition-: what most pple do not knw is dat diaris usually a subtle competition amoung best stdnts in classes..The competition is not necessarily un-healthy..That is why it is good to attend a competitve institution, rather than enjoy local championship status wthout stiff competition..
4)Calculation-: it s always gud to have a mindset, nd calculalate ur CGPA, even bfor an exam...
5)Optimistic mentality-: imagine a newly admtd stdnt sayin" i cn never make first class, they wont give me"... I dont bliv dat tho..
6)Course of study-: it is usually good to choose a course yu ar interested in, NT THE 1 YU ARE FORCED TO DO..
7) TH early years are critical-: some stdnts get carried away by d euphoria of being a university stdnt nd spend dia 1st year fafing around....a potential first class student aint like dat
cool know thysef-: do not copy-cat..
Plagiarism
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Abee79:

Plagiarism
it aint plagiarism, coz i told ya all i prepared dis, based on sum1's experience nd not mine.....
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by houseoftuition: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
You can become a Chartered Accountant easily now with IcanLectures.com.ng. Now qualifying as an Accountant is made much much easier by letting you take your Lectures at home instead of being crammed in a hot place like lecture centers do.
Simply log on to IcanLectures.com.ng and start downloading your Ican Lectures.
Regards,
From The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Abee79(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
Blurr:

it aint plagiarism, coz i told ya all i prepared dis, based on sum1's experience nd not mine.....
You did not quote your source (as required by international best practices), so I say you are guilty of plagiarism shocked

2019 Elections Will Not Affect JAMB Exams-registrar / Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria / Top 10 Lagos Slangs You Must Know As A Resident